You Stay On My Mind

By theelorethalyon

compilation of CooCious one shots for y'all to enjoy. More

Baecation.
Body On Me.
Happy Anniversary.
Treasons, Stratagems, And Spoils.
Anniversary Nookie.
Home Is On The Way. Part 1.
Home Is On The Way. Part 2.
Family Affair.
Pose For The Cameras.
You Deserve It.
Reunited.
Unfinished Business.
All About You.
Missing.
Always & Forever.
A Jealous, Jealous Man.
My Destiny Was You.
In Sync.
Cookies & Cream.
Maybe We Broke It.
Five Years.
Red Wine Before Bedtime.
Strawberries.
Show Me You're Sorry.
Legacy.
The Birth of a Young Prince.
We're Back.
Lies & Love.
Say Yes.
Maybe Three Isn't a Crowd.
Wishing.
Over My Heart.
Getaway.
Did It All Wrong.
Let Me.
Letters To My Love.
My Everything.
Outta Mind.
Insatiable.
Cater To You.
Tell The Truth.
Got You.
Stupid Me.
The Rose.
First Time.
Before The Fall.
Bonding.
Noodle.
What Is Love?
Maybe.
Falling.
Not Mine.
Take It Back.
The Honeymoon.
Tipsy.
One-Time Thing.
Wine Drunk.
Mind Games.
Out Of Control.
Two Can Play.
Inferno.
A Sick Man.
My Destiny Was You. Part 2.
I'll Show You.
So Beautiful.
Yours.
Love You.
Checkmate.
Fearless.
Could've Been.
Could've Been. Part 2.

Raw Love.

1.8K 53 13
By theelorethalyon

20. RAW LOVE.

On a rare weekend, the Lyon couple had Saturday and Sunday away from their business duties. Sometime around midnight, Lucious had grown peckish and wandered downstairs for a late-night snack and when he had returned, he'd found Cookie atop of the soft sheets, twisted around so her head rested at the bottom of the bed, in nothing but sheer undergarments. Lucious smiled, soppily, at the sight before he climbed atop of the covers also. He hugged his arms around her body, resting his head just below her ass cheeks. The tie of his durag fell over his eye as he closed them. It wasn't hard to find peace with his wife's warm body lulling him to sleep.

The kind of intimacy he and Cookie had; one could only dream of mimicking.

In the morning, sunlight filtered into the bedroom. Cookie stretched out on the sheets and frowned when she noticed her husband's side of the bed was vacant. With a tired yawn, she pulled herself up into a sitting position and glanced around the room as she rubbed her eyes.

A smile lit her face up as she blinked in her surroundings and saw Lucious round the corner with a tray of goods in his hands. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, gently, before setting the tray in front of her. The sight of a healthy selection of fresh fruit, a strawberry smoothie, and a single rose had Cookie's heart softened as her mouth watered at the food.

"Lucious, this looks beautiful," she murmured as she picked up a neatly sliced strawberry and slipped it between her lips. "Damn, that tastes good." she proclaimed with surprise since it wasn't strawberry season.

"Only the best for my best," he told her, honestly, as he strolled around to the other side of the bed and came to sit beside her. He reached into the plate and picked up a grape. "Open." Cookie's eyes creased as she smiled. Her mouth opened and let Lucious slide the tasty fruit. His thumb came underneath her bottom lip to brush away the dripping juice. "Sleep good?"

Cookie hummed. "So good," she told him. "Whatchu wanna do today?" she questioned as she crossed her legs.

Lucious' fingertips drew patterns along Cookie's coco thighs. "I don't have anything in mind, baby. Anything that means time with you, is good enough for me."

Cookie tilted her head to the side and caressed Lucious' cheek. "You're so soft," she said to him, teasingly.

"On you." He corrected. "I'm soft on you." He murmured as he turned his head and kissed her palm. "I'mma run you a bath, baby. You want some bath salt in it?" he questioned as he got up from the bed.

"Please," she bowed her head. "You gon' get in it with me?" she asked as she reached for the homemade smoothie.

"If you want, baby."

She nodded her head. "Wash my hair?"

"Of course."

While Lucious disappeared into the bathroom to run the bath, Cookie padded across their bedroom floor and went to a box atop of the Chester drawers that had remained untouched for quite a while. In a mood to reminisce, she took the box underneath her arm and sauntered back to the comfort of her and her husband's bed. Her fingers gently brushed against the photos in a retro filter. Cookie's eyes squinted at the photos. They used to be so young with the love pouring out of their eyes.

She and Lucious had gone through their fair share of trials and tribulations. Many times Cookie had been certain they weren't going to make it. But these two - she focused on the photograph of Cookie kissing Lucious' cheek as he laughed - a young Cookie and Lucious believed that nothing would ever be strong enough to tear them apart. Even after the loss of the first child, Lucious had kissed her for longer and Cookie had held his hand tighter.

Oh, how blissful life had been to be young, naïve, and in love.

"What you lookin' at?" Lucious questioned, poking his head around the doorframe. Cookie held up a picture of them during their first wedding. His beautiful chuckle filled the room as he strode toward her. "Damn." He said as he took the picture from her hands. "That was one nasty suit."

Cookie did an ugly laugh at his proclamation. "You looked...cute."

He buried his head in her neck. "Don't lie, Cook."

She snorted. "You were the most fly man in the room. I had to pinch myself a few times to remind myself that it wasn't a fantasy, and you actually wanted to marry me."

"You had to pinch yourself?" he repeated, incredulously, as he lifted his head and gazed into her eyes. "I was certain I was in a dream. I was waiting to wake up, but I never did." He gripped her chin. "I never have." Cookie closed her eyes as their lips met. They slow kissed. When their lips parted, Cookie rested her chin on her husband's shoulder. "Damn, yo' breath stinks." He joked.

She scoffed and slapped his back. "Like yours smells any better."

"Give me another kiss."

She leaned back and arched an eyebrow at him. "Didn't you just say my breath stinks?" she retorted.

"It does," he chuckled before he leaned forward and kissed her again.

When Lucious led Cookie into the bathroom, his arms were wrapped around her waist with his chin resting on her shoulder. The sweet aroma wafted up Cookie's nose, gracing a smile onto her face. Lucious stripped her undergarments as she swayed to the sensual music humming out of the speaker.

He stood back and admired her naked body. Every curve, mark, and stretch was beautiful to him. Time had aged his muse beautifully. Despite a life that hadn't always been kind, her beautiful remained untainted.

"You're staring." Cookie commented as she pulled the bonnet off of her head and passed it to her gawking husband.

"Because you're beautiful."

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Lyon." She tutted with a playful smile.

"Flattery gets me everywhere, Mrs. Lyon." He quipped back. Her eyes rolled skyward. "Now, get in that bath."

Her lips upturned into an amused smile before she spun around and slowly sunk down into the hot water. The bubbles covered her curvaceous figure, smothering her body in the scent of lavender. Lucious followed suit as he stripped out of his silk pajama bottoms and got into the bath, sitting opposite Cookie. He soaked the washcloth and squirted the body wash onto the material before drawing Cookie's leg over his shoulder.

Cookie peered at her husband for a moment before closing her eyes. She let herself enjoy the intimate act as he washed her. He cleaned her feet, kissing each toe as he dipped the cloth between them before he scrubbed her smooth brown legs. Her toes curled at the overwhelming sensation. She and Lucious didn't get to have moments like this often. Just giving the other raw love and affection. She missed moments like these more than she'd realised before as tears pricked in the corners of her eyes.

"Come lean on me, baby," Lucious commanded, softly.

Cookie did as she was told, and twisted her body around so her back was pressed against her husband's chest. The washcloth slipped between the valley of her breasts as he cleaned her up. When his hands slipped between her thighs and the cloth got lost in the soapy water, she bit her lip and tilted her head back against his shoulder.

His fingers rubbed her wet clit, working the sensitive nerve. Cookie's chest rose up and down, heavily, as his fingers flicked and drew circles around the bud. She gripped his arm with her nails digging into the caramel flesh.

Into her ear, he whispered; "Relax, baby. Let Daddy take care of you."

His words had an effect on her that she just couldn't describe. Her shoulders loosened as she slumped against him just as his fingers slipped inside her ocean. His thrust slow and sensually, working her up. Her toes curled as soft gasps fell out of her mouth. Her head tipped up to kiss along his jawline as she tightened around his fingers.

Hitting the spot, Lucious curled his fingers inside of her. Cookie's eyes rolled backward. He kissed the top of her head, affectionally, as he continued to work a climax out of her. Euphoric bliss shivered down her veins as she let go. With stars in her eyes, she and her husband kissed slowly as she throbbed and pulsed.

"I got you, baby." He whispered into her ear before kissing underneath her earlobe, then reached for the washcloth to begin cleaning her again.

"I love you."

"I'll be loving you forever, Cook. It's you and me, kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 932 17
just random one shots I thought of.
72.3K 2.7K 44
When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in a tidal wave of problems. Through thick...
2.4K 23 8
Compilation about one shots on HD and DF that I will write in my account
36.2K 1.1K 67
Different oneshots from different ships PSA: If one ship is missing that means that I didn't have an idea for that ship 👍🏽