Spring Day✔ | VNayeon ft. Dah...

By itsbbyyy_

No winter lasts forever, No spring skips it turn. **** Being in love with your best friend is great and painf... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
thanks!
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
note
41
quick notice
Epilogue

Prologue

1.4K 54 7
By itsbbyyy_

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Happy birthday!~" I greeted my loving best friend who have just turned 18 today.

"Aww, thank you Taetae!" She happily said and hugged me which I gladly accepted and hugged her back.

"That's not the end yet~" I said and grinned at her before giving her a box.

"You didn't have to" she said while looking at the white box tied with a red ribbon beautifully.

"What are you talking about? I always give you presents during special occasions so why are you saying that now?" I said as I laughed at her.

She just smiled and untied the ribbon before opening the box.

Inside it was a diamond heart necklace.

"It beautiful!~" she said happily.

I smiled at her.

'You are more beautiful than that diamond heart necklace Nayeon.'I thought to myself.

"Let me put it on you." I said and took the necklace and stand behind her while she held her hair high so that I can put the necklace.

After I put it on her, she turned to me and smiled.

"Does it look good on me?" She asked.

I smiled and bent down a I kissed her cheeks. "My bestfriend is always beautiful no matter what you wear." I said which made her blush a little.

But deep down, I felt pain. I don't want to just call her as my best friend.

I don't want to hug her, kiss her cheeks, and talk to her as a best friend.

I have been loving her throughout these years and yet, I still don't have the courage to confess to her.

(Two days after her birthday)

We were both just happily talking while walking around the park when her phone started ringing.

"Annyeong appa." She greeted when she answered her phone.

"Now? O-okay. See you at home." She said before hanging up.

After she put her phone back at her pocket, she looked at me pitifully.

"Mianhe Tae, I have to go back home now." She pouted.

I just chuckled and kissed her cheeks before wrapping my left arm around her shoulders.

"I'll take you home." I said which she just smiled in return as we both walled to my car.

When we arrive at her house, she unbuckled her seatbelt and looked at me.

Her eyes were different this time. She was showing a new emotion that I haven't seen from her in a while since her mom died 10 years ago.

"I gotta head home now. Bye Tae." She bid goodbye and kissed my cheeks which made me smile at her.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." I said which she smiled in return and step out the car.

(The next day)

I am currently heading to Nayeon's house right now.

I smiled since today, I gathered up all my courage and decided to go confess to her even if it means braking our friendship.

When I arrive at her house, I got confused since the door was closed because everyone morning, they always open the door.

I exited the car after I parked it and ring the doorbell by the gate.

I expected it to be Nayeon who will come out but instead, it was someone I don't know.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Uh, is, Nayeon here?" I asked at the stranger.

"You just he Taehyung, am I right?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded my head in return. "That's me." I answered.

She then sighed and loom at me sadly.

"She wanted me to give you this." She said as she handed a piece of paper to me.

I just smiled and bowed in return then after that, she went back inside.

I was so confused. Where is she?

I then looked down at the paper and unfolded it.

"Dear Tae,

I am so sorry to tell you this but, me and my father left the country. I never wanted to tell you this because I know it will break your heart. We both have been together ever since we were still so young. We both are literally inseparable. But now, fate decided to play on us and separate us for a very long time. I never had the courage to tell you this but...

I love you Taehyung. I always have. I was so scared to tell you this because I know that once I confess, everything will be awkward and it will ruin our friendship.

I love you Tae, always will, always have. Goodbye.

Love,
Nayeonnie❤"

I started sobbing after I read her letter. I leaned on the wall and slowly slid down.

I should have told you earlier Nayeon...

I never know you liked me too...

We both have...

And now....

It is too late...

****

Hey guys!

So I know I said I will publish the book tomorrow but I wanted to show you guys the prologue so here it is!

But the chapters, I will publish it tomorrow.

Anyways, hoped you like it!

Love lots!!

❤✨❤✨❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 193 28
COMPLETE 💗 One day someone will walk into your life and get it right when everyone else got it wrong. One day you won't have to wait for a call or a...
8.9K 1K 14
A short and funny series. We have 2 male leads and 2 female leads. Hope you all enjoy... 1-18-22 #1 ignore COMPLETED UNEDITED
44.4K 1.4K 25
Bestfriends are meant to be forever. Sana and Y/n have been bestfriends for awhile..... They have kept their feelings about each other bottled up, i...
105K 5.2K 86
[⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ************************** "I'll make you feel what I'm feeling." ************************** "Why? What I did wrong with yo...