Obsession || Jeon Jungkook 21+

By JaniesTae

"That's my girl." He sounded satisfied with her. Y/n smiled sweetly, putting the gun down. "Say it again, Je... More

| O N E |
|T W O|
|T H R E E|
|F O U R|
|F I V E|
|S I X|
|S E V E N| [M]
|E I G H T|
|N I N E| [M]
|T E N|
|E L E V E N|
|T W E L V E| [M]
|T H I R T E E N|
| F O U R T E E N|
|F I F T E E N|
|S I X T E E N|
|S E V E N T E E N|
|E I G H T T E E N|
|N I N E T E E N|[M]
|T W E N T Y O N E|
|T W E N T Y T W O|
|T W E N T Y T H R E E| [M]
|T W E N T Y F O U R|
|T W E N T Y F I V E|
|T W E N T T S I X|
|T W E N T Y S E V E N|
| T W E N T Y E I G H T |
I apologize.
| T W E N T Y N I N E |
| T H I R T Y |
|T H I R T Y O N E|
|T H I R T Y T W O| [M]
| T H I R T Y T H R E E | [M]
| T H I R T Y F O U R |
HEY GUYS
Bye to obsession~
NEW BOOK !

|T W E N T Y|

14.5K 287 69
By JaniesTae

As you're getting dressed you think about what Jungkook said to you. You know he doesn't play around with his words when he's serious. He may make a sarcastic comment but that's only when he's in the mood.

You slide on your shoes and walks out of your room. On your way down stairs you see Jiwoo and Jseph chating, more like arguing.

Jiwoo looks to Jseph then you and she shoves him to you. You cross your arms and point to him while asking Jiwoo, "Did he do something wrong?" He rolls his eyes.

"What makes you think that?" He say. You look at him. "Okay fine, but no I did not do anything wrong. We got a letter from Jungkook." He says reaching into his coat pocket for the back envelope with red wax.

"What does it say?" You ask as he hands it to you. "I'm not sure, that's why I'm giving it to you to read. Its probably for you, you know because he have a thing for you." You look at him while opening the letter.

"Don't think we don't know. We all saw you both at the Event." You don't bother defending yourself. It would have gotten out sooner or later.

You revert your eyes back from him to the letter from Jungkook.

     I can't see you for awhile. During this time think about what I said and take it in consideration.

    You may not think it will make a difference but it will to me. We will talk more when I get an answer from you.

   I won't allaberte why I can't see you for the time being. Once you get you answer, wait for my return and tell me then.

   Don't think I'm not watching you every second now, Y/n.

You fold it up and Jiwoo looks to you. "What did it say?" She asked. "Nothing important of now. I have to be somewhere now." You say and they both nod.

You don't want to tell them quite yet till you find the reason on why he wants this. You need to figure out why before you ask them.

Being honest, you like being in your own gang. You not sure what would happen of you joined with Jungkook. If anything you think it would just put you with double the enemy's.

Yet again you have to decide what is best for your gang. You believe you're in a very good spot as it is. Jungkook will just have to deal with getting no for an answer.

If he doesn't like it then he can forget he even asked. Men don't control your mind and decisions. They may want to but you could not care what they want unless you care for that man.

It's not like you even need a man right now anyways.

Right?

Thinking that made you wonder what you are to Jungkook. You can tell there is something between you both obviously, but does he want more?

Will you give him more?

○○○

"How are so strong?" BM says out of breath. You shrug your shoulders for an answer. "Theres a difference between strong and fast." You shakes his head. "Nah, your just super human." He complained.

You walk over to your water and take a sip. "That's enough for today I guess. You can leave if you'd like." You say to him. "Want to go on a walk with me?" He asked you. "Just to wind down." he adds.

You sigh and smile. "Why not." You both freshen up before you leave for the walk.

You meet outside and go for the walk with him. "Its quite nice out." He says. You nod. "Very." You cross a busy street and go to the bridge.

After a bit of walking you get to a beach and walk on the sand. It has gotten a bit dark out and you and BM have just been talking the whole time.

It's nice to have him as a friend. He is a big idot but in a good way. "It feels nice to calm down and just go for a walk. No care in the world, just walking and talking." He says and you giggle.

You look at him while walking, "Just wait. There will be something or someone to mess it up." He laughs in agreement.

You suddenly hear him take in a breath and call you name. "Y/n?" He stopped walking and you do too. You turn to look at him. "Yeah?" He stops before he speaks.

His pause has you curious for what seems to bundle inside of him. He collects himself before he looks you in the eyes.

He breathes, "What is it?" he brings your words to a halt. He throws a ball of sand at you. You gasp and kneel down and gather sand and throw it at him. It hits his shoulder.

"Yah! This it's not snow you bitch!" he yelled. "Shut up you big baby! You started it!" You yell and he shoves you.  You stumble back wards but catch yourself.

You laugh as he trips over a log and fall flat on his face. He basically ate sand. You're to busy dying of laughter to even realize him bringing his hand to you foot and yanking you down on the sand by him.

You fall on your butt and he laughs in return. "You're going to hell." You say with a smile. "You bet, princess." He laugh when speaking.

He motions for you to lay by him. You both lay on the sand and look up at the sky. "You know, you're fun to be around when you're not with Jungkook." He says.

You turn you head to him. "What's that supposed to mean?" You say to him. "I just don't think he is good for you." His blunt words go in one ear and out the other. "Why?"

He props himself on his elbows and faces you. "He's going to mess up and break you heart." You tsk, "Who said he was in my heart?" BM rolls his eyes.

"Jiwoo can't keep secrets. You feel something enough for him stalk you and you still be okay with him. I'm just warning you, be alert when you're with him." You stand up.

"I understand you're just looking out for me, but I can hand myself." You're now very curious on why he thinks this suddenly. "That's right. Besides you're not with him anyways." He says standing up.

"Exactly, I'm not with him. So why do you worry about this?" You cross your arms. "I think you could do better." His honesty is just glowing today. "Who is better?" He looks at you.

His words made you really feel something. You're not dating Jungkook. You can't help but feel like he is just using you to then break you heart.

He may have made it clear before he was not using you. Part of you believes him, but yet again you both have done a lot together.

But you are not together.

You don't have to be woth him to do such things.

But you would like to be.

You have not thought about if he just got tired of you and disappeared from your life. In a short time you and him had many encounters and many shared nights.

Does he not want a relationship?

Part of you still wants the simple life. To have a person you can go home to a kiss on the cheek. You wake up to him and smile. Just to be held all night long by them.

Yet with Jungkook, he never stays the night. You never stay the night. Right after everything he leaves.

Only now are you realizing that it kinda hurts.

"I got you thinking didn't I?" BM says. You look at him and roll your eyes. "Enough talk. I don't want to talk more on this." He laughs at your sudden pout.

"You look so cute when your head is full of thoughts. "I will shoot you." You say and he holds his heart. "I will catch cupid's arrow." He joked.

○○○

"Where have you been?!" Somin yells to you as soon as you and BM stepped in the door. "We went on a walk." BM says to her.

You sigh and look to them both. "I'm going to my office." You step away and Somin says, "Its late. Why do you need to be in the office?" You turn and speak, "I have a feeling to stay up."

You walk past her and to your office. You open the door and see Jiwoo there. "What's up?" You asked her. "Something's not right recently. Our security camers keep going black and I don't know why."

You hover over her shoulder to get a closer look at what she is doing. "Wait, go back to 11:08pm." She does so and you pause the footage. "Who is that?" You point to the screen where a man is.

"I'm not sure. I will have men keep a guard to see in anything happens at night. Just keep an eye open." She says. "I'm sure it's Soobin. He has been on our tail for the past week. He has not been threatening us but that does not mean he won't."

You clear your throat and go to speak. "I don't think he is looking for trou-" your phone rings. You get it and look at the ID. You stand and answer it.

"Hongjoong?"

In the up most worried and fearful tone he speaks out of breath and quickly.

"I need you help. Now!"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I re-wrote this chapter so many times.

I've just been out of it lately so it's been tricky to get everything in the right spot.

This chapter is a bit messy. If you notice anything off just ignore it.

I hope I'm not making you all annoyed or on the edge when I take so long.

I don't mean to.

It just happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.8K 44
Jungkook :Can I touch you Y/n:..... *nod* This story will contain Smut,Swearing,Sex (Just for you to know maybe you are uncomfortable with it) [I'm...
433K 11.1K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
15.6K 342 14
[ Mafia fiction] He was buring in anger and jealousy.He might kill that bastard if he lay his eyes on her. what happened when the fearless , merciles...
24.2K 594 27
??? - You are born in this world as a toy with whom I will play A man who is suffering from mentally obsession disorder...That had already killed man...