[Starlight] Nozel Silva x Rea...

Von holyromanDISASTER

[Sequel to Shards of Ice! I do not own BC or any media used] The two young lovers find each other again in t... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14

9

498 25 5
Von holyromanDISASTER

(n/n) nickname

Reader POV

Today was the last day in Hokkaido.

New Year's.

We had stayed up all night partying.

Or at least, everyone else did.

I woke up slowly in my bed in the dorm room and yelped in surprise when I saw Nozel also in my bed, with his shirt off.

"E-Eh???"

He opened his eyes slowly. "Good morning," his morning voice was deeper and huskier.

I lifted my blanket and sighed in relief that he was wearing pants.

"What, did you think we did sex?"

I pushed him out of my bed. "W-What are you doing in my room?!"

"Don't you remember?" He grunted in pain as he slowly got up from the floor. "Also, please don't push me off the bed."

The silver-haired male looked around and picked up his shirt and put it on as I screamed into my pillow.

"Quit screaming." He patted my head in sympathy. "I'll tell you what happened, but you're going to want to have something to drink and eat."

I nodded and followed the tall male out of the room and into the kitchen area. He got to work making some eggs and toast while I made him some coffee and myself some tea.

"Where are the others?"

He sighed. "You really don't remember anything, do you? They decided to crash somewhere else- except Rina. She's asleep right now."

After eating, he placed his utensils down.

"Alright. So basically..."

Flashback (Nozel POV)

"Really?" I frowned at Solid.

He nodded and tried to spray some cologne on me. "She'll love it if you wear it! After all," he smirked. "She bought it for your 19th birthday."

I sighed. "Very well. Give me the bottle." I sprayed a fair amount on (not too much though) and went to put on my coat.

"Say, Nozel?" Shino looked up from his spot on our couch. "You like Grinberryal, right?"

My face flushed. "Shino Adamina! Why would you ask-"

"Nozel," Solid gave me a pointed glare. "Answer the damn question."

I looked away and covered my face. "M-Maybe..."

Shino's brown eyes widened and a flowery aura surrounded him. "Aw, that's so cute! Well, we should all get going. The girls wanted to meet us at some kind of Italian restaurant."

I helped Solid wrap his grayish scarf around his neck since my youngest brother always struggled with it. "Seriously, Solid? You're almost 18 and you can't even tie a scarf around you."

Solid glared at me with his blueish eyes. "Shut up, Nozel. You're 19 and you can't even do the last button."

"Why would I need to? (y/n) does it for me all the time."

"That's beside the point!"

I typed in the restaurant in the search engine on Whoogle Maps.

It was a five-minute walk from the dorms.

We passed some stores on the way.

"Hey, mind if we stop in here for a bit?" I called to the others.

"You're the oldest, so of course we'd listen to you," Daichi teased.

I ignored the brown-haired male and stepped into the candy store. I purchased some candies to bring home to Mother Acier and of course, something for (y/n).

We arrived at the place.

"(y/n)!" Rina tapped her shoulder. The (h/c)-haired female was focused on the snow falling. "Your knight in shining armour- well, okay, maybe not shining armour. Your knight in shining glory has arrived."

She looked back at me. "Oh. Hi, guys."

Solid threw his arms around her. "Aw, are you feeling sad, (y/n)? Nozel! Get your ass over here and make your girlfriend smile!"

Nebra pulled our brother off (y/n). "He can't do that if you're on her, Solid boke."

The table reserved for us was big and nothing there screamed 'cheap'.

It was a good thing all of us came from money- although the guys and I agreed to pay for the meal- against the girl's wishes.

"Yuno is thinking about going to Clover Academy," (y/n) announced as we all dipped our bread in the oil and seasoning mix.

"Really?" Shino paused. "Why? Wasn't he thinking of becoming the Student Council President for his class?"

(y/n) shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine. Yuno said something about being with his other friends at Clover Academy. He said he didn't feel welcome in Spade Academy anymore."

"Wow." Nebra took a sip of her beverage. "I never would've taken your cousin as someone who likes to be around people."

"He's loyal to his friends," I said. "I've seen him in action at his sports practices. If he's coming to Clover Academy, I'm sure the other sports captains and I will be all fighting for him to join."

"He's planning on finishing middle school at Spade Academy before transferring to Clover Academy for first-year of high school," Rina said. "He announced it on our family group chat last night while (y/n) and Nozel were off getting some food at the light festival again."

...

"Let's go for a swim!" (y/n) started to strip down. 

"(y/n)! Don't strip!!" Rina screeched as she tried to stop her cousin. "It's great that you and Nozel are together now, but don't show him your body until-"

"Rina, I'm wearing a swimsuit."

She relaxed. "Well, alright. Wait, no!"

"Too late!!" (y/n) threw her shoes and socks near her stuff on the beach and ran into the cold water.

Daichi shook his head. "She's stubborn. It's wintertime and she's thinking about going into the water now?"

"If you can't stop them..." Skyrin and Solid started to strip. "Join them."

"Did you all plan this?!" I watched the others start to strip, revealing their swimsuits.

Rina shrugged. "We originally planned to go to the indoor pool, but it seems (n/n) has other plans."

(y/n) jumped into the water and resurfaced. "I love the cold!!"

"You're all mad!" I watched in horror as they started to swim.

Rina and (y/n) shared a look and got out of the water, running towards me. 

"I suggest you take out any electronics or things you don't want to get wet," Rina smirked deviously.

I threw my phone onto the pile of clothes and they threw me into the water.

I resurfaced, gasping for air just as a wave hit me.

(y/n) swam beside me. "Haha!" Then a wave hit her face.

"Who's laughing now?" I smirked.

We played around in the water for a bit.

Daichi started to tread water and clicked a gear on his waterproof watch.

"Hey, guy! It's one minute to new year's!"

I  suddenly lifted (y/n) into the air. She looked down in surprise. My face was on her collarbone, looking up at me. My arms around her waist. She wrapped her legs around hmy torso.

"Ohoho~" Nebra and the others snickered. "Nozel's going to do the most cliche thing ever~"

"They're going to release fireworks from the ship out there," Rina said as she got out of the water along with everyone else. "Also, you might want to get out of the water."

I began to carry her out, but she pouted cutely.

"I like the cold!!"

"But I don't." However, I complied and she sighed in satisfaction.

"Get ready!"

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

One!

I quickly cupped (y/n)'s face and pressed my lips against hers, hands running through her hair.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!"

End of Flashback (Reader POV)

"You idiot," Nozel flicked my forehead. "You got hypothermia. One of the symptoms is no recollection, or at least, some parts."

My face was a red mess. "You really had to kiss me on the very first second of New Year's, huh? How cliche."

"You didn't complain."

"Shut up!"

At 8 am, the teachers rounded us all up and we got onto the train that was heading back to Cardia Prefecture. 

Once again, I fell asleep and he wrapped his blanket around us.

When we got to House Silva at 7 pm, Noelle attacked me with questions regarding my relationship with her brother.

"You love him, right??" She asked.

"P-Perhaps."

"I knew it," Acier smiled. "I knew it would just take a certain push to get you two fools together."

Nebra pretended to faint and I caught her. She looked at me. "You have nooo idea how long Mother Acier has been telling us about you two. She's been a shipper since the very beginning when you two met."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

976 30 21
A shunned noble crosses paths with his childhood best friend. While taking their relationship to new levels they uncover each others secrets and inse...
459 1 10
Nozel was forced to take care of a lady, a lady from a noble family who's dear to Wizard King Julius. Of course, he can't say no but deep inside he d...
11.5K 228 16
𝐁π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬 ✩ β€’ "𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒖𝒑 π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’„" ✩ β€’ > ✩ β€’ 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅; π‘¨π’‘π’“π’Šπ’ 4...
111 22 10
Book 2 of Being A Demon's Lover I also don't know what happens. Enjoy.