Society Says // Seungin

By stayofmemories

[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I... More

Intro
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~ (end)
~Epilogue~

Final A/N

947 51 28
By stayofmemories

ya'll probably hateeeee me now-

but I warned you guys from the beginning, this was gonna be one of my first stories without a happy ending. as much as i love happy endings, i felt like this was the best way to end the story

as much as i love both jeongin and seungmin, i felt like there was no better ship for this story. i almost made it hyunin, and i probably could have even done minsung, but i really felt these two fit the plot the most!

my goal for this story was two things; one, to make y'all emotional- and two, to make everyone realize that life is very precious and valuable, and you may think you have a lot of time left, but that may not always be the case.

on a different note, i hope you guys enjoyed the story! i loved writing this, and i believe it's one of my most unique stories i have written so far. i'm very proud of it :,)

please feel free to check out my other stories! i'm currently writing a minsung/jilix one, but i have a variety of ships on my account like hyunchan, jilix, minsung and more!

that's all for now! thank you for reading, and i hope to see you guys in my other books! :))

Society Says!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.8K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
338K 13K 35
instagram au!! the post | minsung in which jisung, an underground rapper, has a secret fan account for his favorite model, and one day accidenta...
268K 11K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
92.4K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...