PJO/HOO Ships: One-shots

Av AlEmily360

PJO and HOO one-shots! From Percabeth to Pertemis! Lots of different ships for you to discover! Open for requ... Mer

Birthday Gift: Frazel
True Love: Hephdiote
True Love {with Song}: Hephdiote
Love is Unpredictable: Permeter
Together: Pothena
Spring Waltz {Part I}: Pera
One Chance: Bianca
Only Time Can Tell: Solangelo
Back to December: Perthena
Comfort: Pertemis
Heart is as Fragile as Glass {Part I}: Percabeth/Pertemis
Heart is as Fragile as Glass {Part II}: Percabeth/Pertemis
A Night To Remember: Hadsephone
Deep In The Meadow: Thalico
A Stormy Miracle: Pertemis
Guilt: Pothena
How Many Years?: Peranca
Was It Worth It?: Perzoe
The First And Final Bet: Pothena
Wednesday In A Cafe: Jeyna
Just Be Yourself: Pertemis
Look Deeper: Pertemis
The Other Side {Part 1}: Artemis, Apollo
Side By Side: Calypso, Zoë
Of Sunlight And Shadows: Solangelo
Forgotten: Pertemis

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover: Pertemis

4.5K 51 31
Av AlEmily360

AN: This is for the Capture the Flag forum. This is a Pertemis one shot. Actually, I'm not sure what is the ship them for this.

What do you call Percy/Diana ship? I mean Diana and Artemis are technically the same people.

"Admit it. You are lost aren't you," Artemis, scratch that, Diana said to Percy. Percy didn't say anything, just continuing studying the map in his hands.

"According to the map, we need to go North. Which is that way," Percy said, pointing to the south. Diana rolled her eyes and adjusted his hand so now he was pointing at the North.

"Firstly," Diana started. "The map is upside down. Secondly, just admit it that you are lost."

Percy quickly turns the map the right way. "This makes way more sense."

"Okay, now that the map is the right way, admit it that you are lost," Diana said again. Percy rolled his sea-green eyes in annoyance and wondered out loud.

"Remind me why I am stuck with you again Arty?"

Diana's form flicker for a second changing into a nicer goddess before settling down as a stern goddess. "Is Diana actually."

"Ohhhh," Percy exclaimed. "No wonder you are no fun. Now, why am I stuck with Diana and not Artemis?"

"Because you love both of us," Diana said matter of factly before telling Percy with a triumphant smile on her face. "Plus, you can't come up with a nickname for me fishbreath."

"You're annoying," Percy mutters under his breath.

"What was that?" Diana asked.

"Nothing," Percy said. "I didn't say a thing."

"Uh-huh," Diana said, crossing her arms.

"Really," Percy protested.

"Uh-huh."

"I actually didn't say a thing," Percy tried again.

"Uh-huh."

"Don't 'uh-huh' me," Percy whined.

"Uh-huh," Diana said one last time before walking away.

See how annoying she is? Percy heard Apollo said in his head. That sun god, never giving anyone privacy, Percy thought.

Uh-huh, Percy replied back before walking after Arte- Diana.

========== Line Break ==========

"Finally asking for help?" Diana asked as they set up camp for today. Percy's burnt orange camp half-blood shirt looked pretty dirty from the whole day of walking.

"Nope," Percy replied."I got this."

"You sure?" Diana asked. From what Diana could tell, they have been walking in circles for a few days now. She is getting pretty kind of worried. If Percy doesn't ask for help soon, they will forever be trapped in this forest.

"Yep," Percy said, popping the p.

"You do know you will need to ask for help sooner or later right?" Artemis questioned, raising an eyebrow. "From what I could tell, we are walking in circles!"

"Really? I never notice," Percy thought out loud. "Maybe I do need some help."

"So are you asking for help?" Diana asked. Percy quickly shook his head. "But you are going so slow though."

"Yay," Percy agreed. "At this rate we are going, we will both die before we reach New York."

Diana glared at him before walking over to where he is. Percy wasn't expecting a slap to land on his cheek.

"Ow!" He shouted. "What was that for?"

"For saying we will die," Diana replied instantly.

"I was just joking," Percy complain and hold up his hands in an "I surrender" motion.

"Fine," Diana said, before going into their tent.

"You are no fun," Percy mumbled under his breath before following his girlfriend into the tent.

========== Line Break ==========

"Hey, Diana?" Percy asked the next day as they continue on with their journey.

"Finally asking for help I see," Diana replied back. Percy looked at her annoyed.

"No I'm not asking for help," Percy groaned. "Just saying that New York is near! We are almost there!"

"Hey," Percy said, realizing himself. "That kind of rhyme."

Diana rolled her eyes and facepalm herself. "Remind me again why I am stuck with you?"

"Didn't I ask you that question yesterday?" Percy asked, confused. He then looked around in panic. "Are you stuck in a time loop?"

Diana facepalm again. "No, you stupid male."

"When did I become a male again?" Percy asked. "I thought I was your boyfriend."

"That was before you get us stuck in this forest in an endless circle," Diana replied to him. "The second you get us out of here will be the second you become my boyfriend again."

"Okay," Percy said with determination in his eyes. "I'm getting us out of here."

He continued walking forward with his head in the map until he bumps into a tree. He looked up at Diana sheepishly. "Oops! Wrong-way."

"This will be a long day," Diana mumbled under her breath before she follows closely behind Percy.

========== Line Break ==========

"And," Percy started when they get out of the forest. "Welcome to New York!"

Diana sighed in relief. "Even I'm getting tired of that forest."

Percy just shrugs and continues walking forward. "Told you I would get us out without your help. As I heard someone said-"

"Someone?" Diana asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not important," Percy grumbled. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted-"

Diana coughed under her breath. "Stupid male."

Percy was about to continue when he heard what Diana said. He whined. "I thought you say I will become your boyfriend after we got ourselves out of the forest."

"Just continue," Diana demanded. "Preferably before I fall asleep."

Percy glared at her before continuing. "As I was saying before you said that rude comment. Anything to add Diana?"

"Just say what you were going to say," Diana all but shouted.

"Fine," Percy mumbled. "So as I was saying, someone once said. Don't judge a book by its cover like how you judge me because of who I am."

Diana rolled her eyes and commented. "Never thought I will see a day when you compare yourself to a book."

Percy smiled before taking her hands in his. "Come on. I want to see the surprise you have for me."

Diana laughed and follows him.

========== Line Break ==========

"This is it?" Percy asked. They stand in the middle of New York in the smallest apartment Percy has ever seen. "You said we are moving in together. How are two people supposed to live in this apartment?"

Diana just smiled. "Go in and see for yourself."

Percy sighed and open the door. What he saw surprised him. It isn't a one-bedroom house after all. Is probably one of the biggest houses he has ever seen. "WOW! How did you make this?"

"Magic," Diana said but then quickly added.. "And Athena helped."

Percy plant a soft kiss on Diana's lips. "This is the best gift ever."

Diana smiled before saying. "As my boyfriend once said, never judge a book by its cover."

They both laughed. Suddenly, a thought struck him. "When are you going to turn back to Artemis? I like you better as her."

"I am Artemis dummy," Diana, now Artemis said. "Don't you know that Diana never jokes around?"

"I guess,' Percy said before starting to explore this 'house'.

So as everyone now knows, don't judge a book by its cover.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

378K 4.8K 36
One shots of Percabeth to Jealous Jason to others meeting our favorite demigods. In other words random one shots of demigod goodness!
15K 122 17
Just some wholesome cutesy percabeth stuff. All of the head cannons I come up with and most of this stuff should be one shots. I'll tell ya if it's g...
11.1K 327 68
This is my first oneshot so don't judge. As usual, all rights reserved to Uncle Rick... I don't own you... I don't own the PJO characters... and all...
2.5K 30 20
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know. (inconsistent upd...