The Goddess of Light to An Av...

By TheRookies5

You as a female in your previous life in the era before the very modern age were a goddess of light at an ear... More

Author's Note
Chapter 0: Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: Your Life Reincarnated Anew
Chapter 2: Friends (Tomodachi) and Family (Kazoku)
Chapter 3: I'm Tired of These High-Tiers Lying!
Chapter 4: Feelings With You
A/n Note
Chapter 6: Sunday Changes Us
Chapter 7: Unexpected Events
Chapter 8: For Who's Responsibility or Authority
Chapter 9: Previous Life Behind Your Back
Chapter 10: The Learning and Truth Exam
Chapter 11: Being a Girl's Caretaker
Chapter 12: Popularity
Chapter 13: Knowing The Ways
Chapter 14: Rainy Situation
Chapter 15: Rainy Emotions
Chapter 16: Your Current World Was A Lie
Chapter 17: Destroying The String Of Abuse
Chapter 18: This Is The End! (End of the Book) (REWRITE)
Author's Message

Chapter 5: The Change of Fate

234 6 2
By TheRookies5

Fun Jokes POV

Hello, it's a great sunflower. Do you know why the sunflowers greet you?

They are themed for the sun to shine for their happiness, but do they do it for humankind?

They surely fit nature but does it help and connect with humankind?

Natures and humans are not connected, but some humans cherished it as hope for the sky to be clear and the sun to be out. Your heart would be enlightened with the blessings of love and happiness. You always love that, don't you?

I wonder if it's true that the sunflowers can give you blessings. I do not know, but they are friendlier than modern technology.

The sunflowers are plans and alive. They just need water and sunlight, just like what other plants want.

As you all see, we must join the fight against the darkness and sadness and recover the light and joyful essence!

I don't want to waste around with jokes when word count is running up there, so...enjoy the show.

Remi's POV 

*Playback*

I was having a dream, with my happiness before it died because of my dad's dead body. Because of that terrorist attack, my life was shattered. It felt heartbroken, just thinking about him. He gave me a sunflower as the cherished wish of my favorite colors. It resembles the wish of the sun, giving light to all of us. I kept it as my hope that my life would move on, but after my mother remarried to that stepdad. He is dark and ugly to me. He smells as he is drinking and yet abusive. He treats us as dolls and calls himself rich and authority. Whatever he is, he's all bullshit! He's no human, he's a monster!

At the earlier times, that girl who calls herself clean while everyone else calls her rich came to pity me. She wants me to be her friend no matter who I am. Agari Carline, the girl who cares about everyone's problems. Why would she care about me while everyone else is spreading rumors about my abused family? My stepfather is the one at fault and he should be dead! Why would my mother marry to some father who doesn't give a shit about life? He's nothing but a fraud!

No one understands my pain and how I could live like this...!

I kept on going and going with Agari still pities me as I stand out. Still, people are standing around picking me of just pushing me out from society. True, I wanted to die...I never wanted to be here anymore. Three years that I have lived in pain from my stepfather named, Darick Grundanza. He was trash at first but now dressed as a rich man. He's not a fatass as everyone knew about him. At day and night, he always touches with great authority that no one gives a damn but abusing me and my mom. My mother is the police officer, but she's just a lapdog for that stupid authority. And that is how my family is dead! I never wanted to come back here ever again, but I don't have anywhere else to stay. Agari's parents never believe me and kicked me out anyway because of those rumors. That's what a rich family is to them. I got nothing else to go. Agari is a naive bitch who doesn't give a damn about fighting the way out.

Speaking of fighting...

Ever since a group of people from the school or not try to pick a fight with me, I fight back. There's too many if there are three or more, I just can't win. I'm so powerless, unlike my real father would raise me. They all laugh, boo, and avoid me because of Darick. It happened every time and I lose and couldn't get away from them. Until the day in spring in my second year as I get hit to the wall outside of school by the three goons...

Goon 1: Aw~, does a little princess want their mommy~?

Goon 2: I bet she doesn't like her anymore!

Goon 3: Yeah, because her father died and she remarries to her rich husband, THEN BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF THE FAMILY! AHAHAH!

"..." I couldn't do anything no matter how much I try to fight back. But as my eyes are wide open, seeing a girl in H/C H/L (Hair Length) hair rushed in, punching one of them without a word. She beat them with ruthless aggression as she managed to fend off their attacks.

"You think this is funny?" Her name that everyone rumored about her is Y/n L/n, a transfer student to our school. "People are dying out there trying to save their ass! And this is how your life can be saved by just destroying the lost piece of her life like this!?" She lectured the goon who she grabbed him. "You are trash, don't even think that you can be better than the weak like her around! You should be-!"

"You stupid bitch, learn your place!" Goon 1 replied to her.

"What?" She questioned as she noticed another goon with his wooden sword behind her.

"Begone, THOT!" He smashed her, but she managed to block it with her arm. "What the-!?" He can't move as she made a counterattack and took it from him. Whatever I see it, she must be a martial artist or something else. She stands with a wound of her right arm and a smashed wooden sword on her hand. I never have seen her fight like that...!

*Playback ended*

It happened the current day too. She fought the thugs to protect her friend named Anna. Agari rushes in and I ended up following her. We were trying to help her, but Y/n managed to fight them off and win no matter how many they are. She said nothing at first before fighting. She still standing even with the risk of sparing one of them against Rachel's heavy attack with her kendo. I manage to talk to Anna so that we can meet at lunch hour to know about Y/n, so I could learn more about her during lunchtime. I met with Anna in the hallway and start discussing Y/n.

Remi: Hey Anna...

Anna: Remi, what brings you here?

Remi: What is Y/n to you?

Anna: Well...she's like an average girl, like me. Although she does get into fights during the day sometimes, she doesn't give up on friendship.

Remi: Friendship? What does it have to do with her?

Anna: Let's see...she does care much about the people who are victims like me because of the boys who like to force them to do what they want for their desire. After all...

"...?" I question her thoughts about what is she trying to tell me.

"Her hair is all beautiful and H/L, it's like a(n) H/C light star!" She blushes in front of me. "I felt so jealous of how she acts! She is mature and awesome of her moves she pulls on!"

Remi: Uh...

"And not just that, she stood up with Rachel-senpai and meets with Yui-senpai! Aw~, she's so lovely!" She drooling about her.

"Ok..." I see her odd look, but about her parents... "What about her parents? Did something happen to them?"

"..." She seems silent for a moment.

Remi: Did something bad happen to them?

Anna: Well...she's not abused or anything. She's just alone.

Remi: Alone?

Anna: Yeah. She lives alone at first, but then get adopted. Then an ex-dad of theirs tries to kill them, but she just stood up and put an end to his madness. Her wish came true thanks for someone's help though.

Remi: She...faced off and beat him?!

Anna: Well, not exactly. She just finds help and they put an end to this. Her second family got killed anyway, so as I met her and told me that she lives in my apartment. My friends wanted her to live in my house and she agrees with it. We both live alone and don't have parents to live with us, but we both have each other!

"..." I never thought that Y/n would be this strong and determined. She did everything she could to protect her adopted family and her friends. "Where is your house?" I ask her.

"My house, why?" She questions.

"Just so that I could get to you if you're home," I answered.

"Ok..." She showed me her home address. "Here's my address for it. I'm not sure why though."

"I see..." I continued chatting with her until the end of the lunch period.

Timeskip

I went out with Agari still following me as I thought back about Anna and Y/n. "..." I want to know more and how Y/n and Anna were happy without their parents around.

Agari: Did something happen during school, Remi?

Remi: I just talk to Anna during lunch hour, Agari. I want some time alone with her.

Agari: Why Anna and Y/n? Do you want to be friends with them?

Remi: Not that way. I've been thinking of how Y/n and Anna are living together without their parents around.

Agari: So that's why...

Remi: Did you follow me during lunch hour?

Agari: I...! Yes, I did. I'm just checking to see what you are doing.

Remi: I was wondering why you would like to go check on Y/n and Anna too.

Agari: Is it because of how Y/n manage to fight off some people around?

Remi: True, because she was protecting Anna. One of them tries to force her by pulling her arm around.

Agari: And even by the first time, she rushed in to save you. Is that true?

Remi: She's just pissed about family and other stuff, but she doesn't know anything about my mom and my real father, even with that stepdad who's abusive all the time. She didn't save me because she thinks about my dying family. They're already dead. I do owe her though for saving my ass anyway...

"Y/n did everything she could to get in touch with everyone. You should go thank her if you have the chance." Agari said. "After all, I heard rumors that she helped Neon-chan and Bailey-chan from the bullies as well. I wonder how much it means to them."

"I never know why." I thought about her for a while. She has no parents, only has Anna with her, and managed to fight against the people who are against her or thinking that they're better than her. Agari did nothing but shielding me and we can't get away from anyone. She's just weak and can't do anything to fight back. Why do I feel so weak existing here? "...I had enough of this..."

Agari: What? What do you mean?

Remi: You are helpful first, but they never give a damn of leaving us alone. Y/n had the right thing of just fighting them off because they never listen, thinking that they're better than all of us, having us being abused by people with shitty authorities. I can't get away from them, and you can't win against anyone who lays a hand on you or us. So, I'm going to change my fate and say goodbye to my family who were already dead.

Agari: What? But what will your stepfather say about this?! He controls everything, calling himself the authority!

Remi: He's nothing but a criminal, bragging everyone that he has authority shit. If he thinks he can fight, then let Y/n be the judge. I'm done living as his doll in his house.

"Remi..." She watches me go to her house. "...I promise you, I'll help you be free to do whatever you want."

"...You better here with me then..." I respond to her. I got to my house as I went to my room. "(It's time...if I go out, then there's no home for me to stay. Y/n, Anna, please let me stay with you.)" I start packing up my stuff and my clothes from the closet. "(Y/n, let me borrow your fighting skills for a bit.)" I begged her. I got everything on my luggage as I went to the door. My sunflower from my dad, I bring it with me as my treasure. "Daddy, I wish you goodbye to this house." I thought.

"What's all that luggage?"

"..." I turn around and see Darick standing, laying against the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks me. He approaches my face. "Who told you that you can move the fuck you want?"

"I'm done..." I respond to him.

"What?" He grins his teeth.

"I'm moving out of this house. You want this, go ahead. My family's dead anyway and I don't give a damn of caring with this. You just abused me and my mother, threatening her of just ordering around, thinking that you're stronger than anyone else. I'm just useless to you, so this is goodbye." I got to the door, but he drags me back down.

"How is it that you want to escape from my punishment, huh!?" He grabbed my hair. "Who the fuck told you that!?"

"..." I can't answer or sell my friends out.

"You little bitch!" He punches me down. "This is my place and this family you're speaking of is now MY family! I have the authority, so give it up and give me everything that you're packing! Packing the luggage so you can move out? HOW USELESS! You're grounded, now get to your room-!"

"Your prison?" I called out.

"Kgh!" He questioned.

"You treat my room as a prison, so what?" I stood up. "You're not getting me!" I rebel him. I thought back of what Y/n's fighting ability is like.

"Why you...!" He throws a punch at me. "You don't speak to me that way!"

"...! (Think fast, think of what Y/n did against his attack...!)" I studied Y/n's parry. "(Alright...!)" I copied her ability by parrying his punch.

"What the...!?" He exclaimed.

"(I can't escape like this...I'll have to fight him...!)" I punch him at the stomach. As I follow through Y/n's rush attacks, I follow up a second combo with a kick at his face. "(He's standing...!)" I look at him with his two feet standing. "(I'll knock him down!)" I throw a punch at his stomach again. I lunge my left hook at his right face. "(Now...!)" I kick him down. I walk back as he tries to get back up.

"Who the hell...!" He's mad. "Who the fuck told you how to fight against your father!?" He runs fast. I can't act at this time. He tackles me down in full force! "Do you know who you're dealing with!? I'm the power of the authority!" He started beating me down. "You are not allowed to touch me! NOW WHO THE FUCK TAUGHT YOU HOW TO REBEL AGAINST ME!?" He started choking me.

"(He's too strong...I can't...!)" I gasped. The door bursted open suddenly as a person rushes out.

"What the...!?" He looks up. I see Agari mashes out, grabbing his hair away from me. "Get off me!" He struggled.

"Ugh...!" I felt my neck in pain. I look at her stopping him.

"You bitch!" He throws her at the wall. "And stay down you little rat!" He swings a punch at her face.

"HAHHH!" I went out, throwing a punch fast. He can't move by chance as he took down Agari. I kick him down while he's stunned and he went down, crashing down the table. I hold my breath as I get to Agari. "Agari, are you ok?" I hold my hand to her.

"Thank you," She got up by pulling her hand.

"Why are you here?" I questioned.

"Didn't you know?" She seems serious. "I'm worried about you and you told me I have to follow you, so here I am. I hear noises from the front of the door, so I decided to step in and stop him."

"Oh...sorry..." I feel the blush on my face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He glares at us. "And where does this bitch come from?" He questions Agari.

"I'm here to support her, leaving this house and not coming back for you." She answers.

"So you two teaming up on me? How dare you...!" He becomes furious. "Who the fuck do you think you are trying to beat the authority around!? I'm the rich man of a king! You don't touch me!"

Agari: We both have enough of seeing you abusing her family. If you were eager to love someone, then don't try forcing people around! That's not loving as a family, it's enslavement! You are nothing, but showing people with power by forcing them to do cruel things on your desire!

Darick: Oh, so that's why you're helping this useless trash. You bitches are mine in the next time we all see you!

Remi: "We?"

Darick: I have the authority, remember?! I have a whole lot of support that will help me punish the weaklings that dare raise a hand against me! You'll never escape from my absolute order, so shut up and obey me the next time I see you! Don't you even dare leave this house so that you could just act like my slave of a doll!

Remi: You bastard, so that's why you wanted a family like me around? And you killed my father!

Darick: So what if I did kill him? You bitches don't know everything I have been through! And you Remi, your father is nothing like useless trash, so he does deserve to die! Why does your mother have to love him, if she doesn't care about power or money!?

"You...!" My fist tightens with my anger boiling.

"Aw~, are you going to fight me now? I'll beat you down and stay as a family for the rest of your life!" He mocks with me. My head feels like I want to punch him again.

"Enough! We are leaving, so don't interfere. Let's go Remi." Agari stood as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I agree with Agari. We both left him alone, while I glace him away.

"I'll be back for you, bitch! I'll make you ten times the worse!" He yells at me at the back.

"..." I silently left with Agari. We both got my luggage as we move out of the house.

"FUCK!!!" He screams, throwing a small vase at the wall smashed! "I'll get you someday, and beat the shit out of you and anyone who dares try to rebel me!"

We both got out to the streets and then to the restaurant. We wash our faces and the wounds in the restroom. Then we brought meals for both of us. We sat down as we eat our big lunch until tonight. "So it's over for that one, huh?" I start eating my hamburger.

Agari: For now, he'll send every man around to find us here.

Remi: True, saying that he has the authority around his ass.

"You always make jokes around with him." Agari giggles. "So, what are you going to do about staying at someone's house?"

"I got that covered." I show a slip of paper that I wrote Y/n and Anna's home address to Agari.

"You copied down her address!?" Agari exclaims.

"Sorry, I can't remember it that easy." I laugh.

"Some say it's creepy to write down her address like that." She's almost done with her hamburger...She laughs by the way. "So, what will Anna and Y/n say about this?"

Remi: She'll understand my pain. Y/n should understand that too.

"I hope so too. She lost her parents indeed too as far as I can hear." She finished eating her hamburger and start eating her fries. "I wonder how many rooms does Anna has in her house?"

Remi: I hope there's one more for me.

Agari: Honestly, have you tried hugging either one of them in their bed?

Remi: Agari, no. I don't do things on people that are just strangers.

"Oh, I see." She seems sad with a dark atmosphere above her head.

"If you were there, I would wish that there would be another room to sleep alone." I'm still eating my french fries. I did finish my hamburger if no one noticed that.

"Aw, that's rude. I was wanted to sleep with you Remi~." She slurs at me.

"Oh stop it." I sighed. I'm almost done eating french fries. "It's not that we're far apart. You're still my friend after all. You tried cheering me up, no matter how many times I get beaten up. Let's just hope nothing can take us away from each other."

"..." She puts out her cute side of her face in front of me.

"Wha...ah...! AHAHAHAH!" I burst out laughing. "What is that!?"

"It's my cute funny face I saw from anime." She answers.

"...If it's Fortnite, I'm going to be pissed. Just like we're pissed at Y/n's Fortnite emote!" I giggle out. We both finish eating french fries. We move on to our second hamburger. "So, do you have plans for yourself?" I ask her.

Agari: No, but I'm free to go with you if you like. Will you call me?

Remi: I guess I can now. Sunday for fun.

Agari: I guess everyone likes it these days until we graduate.

"Yep, we all do." I smiled. We both finish up our hamburgers and left the restaurant.

We both walk around the streets, roaming the area with no threats detected. "Ah~, it feels like I'm free again." I stretch out clean.

"I'm glad you're happy about this." Agari smiles. "After all, we're still alone with no house to stay with."

"Yeah, I'll have to find her home right now. I'll get the map app out and see what I can find." I said.

"I'm sure they'll keep you safe." She said. We both follow the route to Y/n and Anna's house. As we got there, I look at it as if it looks common, unlike what I have. "So this is their house? It looks clean, but common similar to other houses in this street. Are you sure this is ok?"

Remi: If this is the place, this is got to be their house.

"Right..." She replied.

Your POV

I was having dinner with Anna...and...Rachel. Then things get unexpected as it turns out. We meet with Remi...and Agari!? "Remi, Agari? What are you doing here and...why are you all beaten up all of the sudden?" I look over and see their luggage. "(Are they moving here?!)"

"We'll explain later." Agari walks up to me. "Please let us in for a while."

"Remi, Agari-chan!" Anna exclaimed. "Oh my gosh, you guys are all beaten up! Let me get some medkits if I can!" She finds her medkit.

"Alright, just don't move so seriously!" I assist Remi and Agari by carrying their luggage. "Rachel-senpai, would you mind?" I ask Rachel.

"Oh fine." She sighs while agreeing to help me. We brought their luggage in the living room. We permit them to take a bath in our bathroom because of their wounds. Then as they are finished with taking a bath, Anna and I manage to patch up their wounds. Then the meeting sets down in the kitchen room. "There, I was wondering how you guys find Y/n's house anyway. What makes you decide to stay here?" Rachel asks Remi and Agari.

Agari: Remi is going to move here, not me!

Remi: That's what I am going to say.

"...Wait-what!?" We exclaim.

"Y-you want to stay with us!?" Anna looked surprised.

"But why, what makes Remi want to stay with us?" I ask.

Agari: To tell you the truth...she had her family before, but now it's gone. With her stepdad remarried, he started abusing her and her mother. He just thinks that he's better than anyone else, being the rich, authority, and even his gang.

Anna: That's horrible...! So what they said was true...!

"..." I heard that before. Good thing that I manage to get some help because I requested Yui to research her family anyway. I never thought it would be like this though.

"Wow, talk about a messy family. I'm sorry about that." Rachel pities Remi.

Remi: I bet other people that you had, Y/n. I know that they're sorry about that one too.

Y/n: True, but I have a question for you. Would you mind?

Agari: Yes, we all owe you a debt for saving Remi the other day.

Remi: ...

Y/n: How did you get hurt?

Remi: ...?

Agari: ...

Y/n: Please answer me truthfully and I will help you out.

Remi: That's...!

Agari: Remi tries to get her belongings, then her stepfather stopped her from escaping from his abusive authority is what he was doing. I rushed in to save her and manage to get away from him. Now Remi doesn't have a home currently, so we wanted to trust you to take care of her.

Y/n: And the reason?

Agari: That's because she had enough abuse and wanted to live in a safe place.

Y/n: Is that all? I want to hear the answer from Remi, Agari. You helped her enough.

"..." Remi felt silent as she is currently thinking. "...I was happy at the beginning since childhood with my real family..." She started answering. "My dad was a real kindful person as his heart filled with joyful light at the outside. We used to go out together during the daytime, so I went on with him, doing what he wants to make me happy as he did. My mother is indeed the police officer to protect the people from threats like thugs or any criminal rates."

Anna: Wait, if she is the police, can't see stop your stepfather?

Remi: She would have, but she couldn't do anything since he threatened her with his total authority. He calls himself to be rich because of having money and many supporters with him. We couldn't get out of him, it's like a prison that he just made at my home.

Rachel: What is your mother like?

Remi: She's clean but not that rich if she has money. She lost her mind, thinking of needing money to marry a rich person. She's out of her head.

Y/n: Why would she even marry him, even she's not as powerful as he had?

Remi: I do not know. Ever since her first husband, my dad died, she's...changed. She wasn't able to speak to me while she's on or off duty.

Agari: Wait, was she happy with you before?

Remi: She was...but not for long. She wanted something else than his first husband.

Anna: What is it that she wants?

Remi: Freedom, peace, and her old life. All of that was taken by my dad and she was happy with it. Right now, I'm not so sure if she wants it with her second husband.

Rachel: Remi, would you mind tell us their names for just a moment? We all need to know to be aware of them.

Remi: My stepfather is Darick Grundanza and Sharion Narumi is my mother's name.

"Got it, I'll write that down on the list!" Rachel wrote the two names down on her notepad.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Rachel: I just need to remember them if we get in contact with them. We should be prepared.

"..." I...hold out my pencil and a scrap paper. "I'll do that as well, amazing." I did the same thing as Rachel did.

"Are you even that serious of what you are doing!?" Anna exclaims both of us.

Agari: My...! You guys are serious about them!

Y/n: We did not meet with them, so we should be aware since Remi's with us.

Remi: You guys should be aware that he has some authority that he can send out his buddies to keep tabs on us.

Y/n: I see. It's never like a peaceful control where anyone would want love over his wife and daughter around.

Agari: I don't because I'm fine at my house, and you should meet with me at any time. We're all here for you now.

"(She's not your girlfriend, BITCH!)" Rachel looks at Agari and Remi with her death stare.

Agari: What?

Rachel: Anyway, what does her mother want from him anyway? Sounds like her goal backfired. I don't think she'll find happiness on her own like that, even for her daughter.

Remi: I wish she knew it better, but it's too late to redeem her. As you all know now that she's now Darick's wife and slave. Who knows why she would end up like this because of power and money. She just got fooled. And now, everything I built from my family before is gone. Now I need to rely on my fate.

Anna: But what does your stepfather want with you all? I know now that he's abusive, but why?

Remi: Because he loves my mother, but he doesn't care about her feelings at all! He's more dark and ugly if you ask me. All I can say now that he's treating me or anyone else who is with me as his bitches. If we all lose, we're done for! I just needed help, like with what Y/n did to avenge her family!

"..." I look to Remi. She knew I was doing?

Anna: We're happy to help you Remi, but I'm not sure how I can handle this situation.

Y/n: Now that you answered about your family, why staying with me?

Remi: I was picked by anyone, thugs, bullies, shitty adults at any time. I tried denying them, but they always get to me. I fight back, but I still lost. A worthless person like me couldn't even live a happy life throughout the year and my future. Then everything changed as Y/n was transferring to our school...

"(That's my Y/n-chan!)" SQ/n glares at Remi.

"(What's with her?!)" Agari seemed terrified.

Remi: Everyone thought of her as an average girl. That's what I think about her and I never cared about her. All averages don't care about me, but Y/n's different after I get beaten down by the three bastards. She was serious as she fought them down without holding back. She fought them without asking, just lecturing them to not mock my family because of the risk for three years ago. She never holds back and just beat them because of their hostility and pride. In the end, it's like no mercy has come to the new era.

"What!?" Anna turned to me. "Y/n-chan, you did this to them!?" She asks me.

Y/n: What else can I do? I have problems in my head. All this family and what it means to be friends with one another, but I never thought that this would happen.

Remi: Even so, I also saw that similar when she saves Anna as well. Her family and her past are what triggers her.

Y/n: ...

Anna: Y/n-chan, is it true because of your past?

"......" I took the silent answer.

"(Her past...)" Remi thought about me. "Y/n, what was your past of your family? You never told me or anyone else about them." She questions me.

Anna: Remi, let's slow it down. Besides, Y/n-chan was suffered from-.

Y/n: I know about that stuff, but...

Remi: But what? You lost your parents too, right? Just like Anna's?

"Yeah..." I answered. "We both have similar motives for losing our family. Anna and her friends planned on making me stay at her house and I agree with it. Her family problems reminded me of mine, so that's why I decide to look after her."

Agari: So you're just like me.

Y/n: Maybe, but there are fates worse than death, no matter how much I tried to save.

Agari: What do you mean? Are you saying that some of the people cannot be saved?

Y/n: ...That is correct. No matter how much I try to protect, I end up seeing them die as I got there. I was too late...no...they had their fate because of the lives that needed to be avenged. He lost his mother because of his father's betrayal. He tried killing his son, so I tried making him pay. I went on alone and tried fighting his company, then some help arrived and took them down to arrest warrant. I succeeded in avenging both of them who adopted me, but I wasn't able to bring them back. In the end, I feel alone as always.

"..." Anna rubs her eyes.

"I live out my own life and training to fight to balance between war and peace," I said. "No matter what, I end up with nothing but myself. So, until now...I have friends and not family. I never want to live out from the hierarchy between freedom and authority, but now it turns out this way because of how people act in their nature."

"(What was the nature of my parents?)" Remi thought.

Agari: Did your real parents died three years ago from that incident?

"Yes," I answered. I look back and see the deaths of my second family being killed by the terrorist attack. "...!" I cried as I sweep out my tears. My trauma triggers out as I think through my past further.

"Y/n-chan," Anna clings onto me. "Your trauma is triggering again! Let's get you to our bed!"

"Trauma!?" Remi surprised.

"Thanks, I'm tired anyway." I accept her recommendation. She carries me to our bedroom.

"Y/n...with her trauma? How did that happen?" Agari ask.

"...Well..." Rachel begins to answer them.

"Ok, just sleep for now. I don't want you to get a severe headache tomorrow." She brought me to our bedroom and she left me.

"(I...)" I silently got myself to bed and sleep.

3rd Person POV

In the living room...

"Y/n's traumatized? How could that happen?" Agari questions.

"Yeah, I never heard about that too," Remi replies with her.

"You tell me, I heard that when I met with her walking to her house." Rachel shrugs.

Agari: But having something like that because of her loss, it felt horrible than just abuse.

Rachel: I was wondering about her. Her family was her everything because of their kindness and hard work for their future life that led them to her happiness. Her adopted family is the same as from her original, so she wanted to fight her sadness and make herself stronger until the very end. They both died, risking everything for her heart and mind. Without their encouragement, she would have lead to committing suicide to go see them in the afterlife. Honestly, no way that I would want that! She's my friend from the very start!

Remi: Like went exactly?

Rachel: It's a long story. It's hard for me to tell you.

Agari: That doesn't add up.

"Hm?" Remi noticed Anna walking downstairs and coming to the living room. "Anna..." Remi goes towards her.

"Oh, Remi!" Anna replies.

"How's Y/n? Is she ok?" Remi asks her.

Anna: She's ok, but she needs time to sleep.

"...Alright." Remi nods to her as she felt relieved.

"..." Agari smiles with relief, but she notices Rachel death staring Remi. "(She's scary...!)"

"Anyway guys, should we do something before we go to sleep?" Anna asks for everyone.

"Well..." Agari is thinking. "Our exam is one week away. We need time to study."

"Oh, you're right. I forgot about that." Remi adds in with her.

Rachel: I guess we all on the same bridge then.

"Oh...why did I forget about that..." Anna sighed. They got their school materials and their exam study guide. They started dealing with the first section of the problems that they had. "Mmm..." Anna is struggling with her math problem.

"You need help?" Agari asks her.

"Do you know about this?" Anna points her math problem out for her.

"Oh, I see." Agari starts helping her. "You have to multiply the numbers...then..."

"Oh~!" Anna is starting to learn!

"..." Remi still thinks about you.

"Remi," Rachel calls on her. "Are you doing ok?"

Remi: I'm fine. I just got tired, that's all.

Agari: Maybe because we have been working all day until now.

Rachel: Beats me. We all have our butts kicked with it.

"Aw~, I want to have some fun~." Anna sighed.

"We'll have it after the exam. Don't expect you all to fail as well." Agari replies to Anna. Then she turns to Remi being off-task. "Remi...?"

Remi: Don't worry, I won't fall asleep.

"Good," Agari smiled.

Timeskip to Midnight... (Chibi Girls studying while you're still asleep in your bedroom.

Anna: Aw...give me a break~!

Agari: Anna...

Remi: ...

Rachel: ...(Y/n-chan's mine, bitch!)

Y/n: Zzz...~

"Agh, I'm done with this part...!" Remi stretches out.

"Yeah, it is...!" Rachel yawned.

"What time is it?" Agari looks at the time. "My goodness, it's now midnight!"

"I guess we've been spending too much on studying," Remi replied.

"I should head back, my family's worried about me." Rachel stood up.

"Yeah, I should head back as well." Agari started packing up.

Rachel: No, you should stay here. You don't know if Darick had his men sent out to search for Remi and they might get you too. Go sleep with Remi for now.

Agari: Huh? But my family is...!

Rachel: Trust me, you guys are now a part of this gang war.

"(But that's...!)" Agari silently watches Rachel packing up her stuff as she goes to the front door.

"Take care, alright?" Rachel left the house.

"..." Agari stood here, letting her go.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just go talk to your parents on the phone for that." Anna cheers Agari up.

"You're right." Agari starts making a call to her parents.

"I should get my things unpacked," Remi said. "Mind of anyone of you help me?" She asks.

"Ok." Anna volunteered. They start bringing Remi's luggage to her room, which is currently... "Ok, this is your..." Anna turns on the lights.

"..." Remi silently looks around the room, messy with dust and some webs around.

"I guess we didn't clean it up...heheheh..." Anna laughs.

"Just help me clean this up." Remi sighed.

"Hey..." Agari arrives in Remi's new room. She sees her and Anna cleaning up the room. "...What are you doing?"

Remi: We did not see this room to be this messy.

"O-oh..." Agari replies.

"Mind helping me? We don't get all day with this." Remi requests to Agari.

"Sure, I'm glad to be in your service." Agari nodded.

"Yeah right..." Remi replies to her response.

Several minutes later...

"Ah, we did it!" Anna cheers on. They finished cleaning up the room and unpacking Remi's belongings.

"Finally...I'm done...!" Remi's sweating.

"I'm feeling all beaten up again..." Agari sat down, drawing out her breath.

"Say...Agari...what did your parents say about staying with us for today?" Remi asks her.

"They said that I can sleep with you for today." Agari answers.

"Good to hear." Remi smiles.

"Welp," Anna stood up and goes to the door. "I'll be watching over Y/n now. Goodnight~!" She goes to her bedroom with you.

"Nice seeing you too, Anna," Remi replies as she started changing her clothes. Agari wore Remi's other pajamas as she goes to sleep with her. "Ah~, it feels so nice~!"

"It sure does. Feeling warm in here instead of your old room." Agari comments. "So what do you think about this?"

Remi: It does feel like heaven than hell.

Agari: Yeah, I do that too.

Remi: So what's your sleep like in your home? I never heard anything about you.

Agari: Mine is calm and warm similar to this.

Remi: Now it feels like we're all in the same place now. I guess I made the right call of moving out.

Agari: I bet so, just thinking of fighting away from the authorities like them.

Remi: I wish. My dad would be happy if I live in a better future.

Agari: Yeah, me too.

Your POV

(A/n: Yes, the feels of the emotion! I never forget this moment for a long time! It's so COOL!)

The clock is ticking as I am still asleep while I hear the music from my dream. "..." I struggle through the dreams I have witnessed. "...!" I fell into the dream, a dream where I get splashed from the high-tier rankers and the nobles, throwing dirty water at me. I can hear them, spitting out insults, and laughs at me.

"Ew, she's all stinky bug now~!"

"Yeah, stinky as a cave monster!" They all laughed no matter how much I have suffered.

"Take this for the team!" Another one pours out dirty water on me.

"You have done enough!" A female mage stood in, blocking the dirty water with her barrier.

"...!" I look up and see a similar figure that I know from my previous life.

"What is she doing here!?" The nobles stood back from her.

"If you want her, you will have to get through us!" She readies up her magic with her partner, holding her sword against them.

"...I'll remember this!" One of the nobles turned away while the others follow him.

"Hey," The girl turned to me. "Are you ok? Here..." She holds her hand to me. "Let me help you." She smiled.

"...!" I woke up suddenly after seeing her face. "A dream from this world again...!" I felt my headache being light. I look around and see Anna still sleeping with me. "...(She must be dreaming by now...)" I went away and go outside to the backyard. I look over my hand, thinking if any common magic can exist in my current body in the modern world. "I can have it again?" I ask myself.

"...!" A wind swings through me to the back door. I hear a girl shrieks a little while she's hiding on the door.

"Who's there!?" I ready out my Assault Absolver as I move forward.

"...It's me..." Remi appears out from the door.

Y/n: Why are you even here?

Remi: Who knows. I can't sleep because I kept thinking about you.

"Mind telling me why you're following me?" I held down my fighting stance as I approach her. "Or is it because you needed me to stop him myself?" I cross my arms.

"Either way," Remi answers. "Why did you save me, after everything that you heard about me before?"

Y/n: Ever since from the beginning of the day as I just transferred to the school that I am in now, I saw you walking away through the hallway outside, all I ever hear from everyone is you got the abused family. You're all golden to me, but why?

Remi: My mother is a police officer, just doing her job to protect the streets from abuse activity or fights around the place. I haven't seen her ever since.

Y/n: Does she have a duty as a true mother to protect you?

Remi: She should have, but she became Darick's slave ever since he threatens her, manipulated her with money, and much else. She's gone. She's never my mother anymore.

"..." I thought my mother is kind like this without any enslavement, but with Remi's mother, she's different. "Does she ever care about herself, even with your father dead?"

Remi: She's happy with him, but not anymore when he's dead. Everything is all dead to me now. They're against me and drag my name to the mud like trash.

Y/n: If that's true, then tell me how you get in a fight with your stepfather and manage to escape? He's stronger to take you on. If Agari's with you, then he'll beat her too.

Remi: ...It's because of you.

Y/n: Me? I never helped you fight your stepfather. Don't tell me you pick a fight with him because you can't win anyway.

Remi: I never wanted to fight him, but he keeps pulling me in, telling me that I am never allowed to move to any house just for freedom.

Y/n: Then what does it have to do with me? How did you manage to beat him, even with Agari?

Remi: I want to learn how to fight thanks to you. You look like an average girl unlike anyone else, but you never wanted anyone to suffer from their family problems. You just fight without stopping them without force.

Y/n: That shows them how worthless they are. They don't have an understanding of the pain that people felt after suffering from the tragedy in the past. So that's my answer to you.

Remi: Is it true...that you suffered from traumatizing experience because of your family dead?

"..." I stood still, thinking for a minute. "It's true. I lost everything." I answered. Remi gasped after hearing my answer. "To everyone, it was all an accident or terrorist attack, but to me and from someone I know, she told me that it was the people with corruption, with great power as an authority to control the economics, sending agents to eliminate any evidence or rebels, and enslaving the people's freedom. There's no way I'm letting that happen if he gets to the goal in December!"

Remi: December?

Y/n: Yeah, that's when I held the final battle against him. I did everything I can to stop him.

Remi: So you faced him alone, along with his agents?

Y/n: Yeah. He has a rich family that betrayed his son and his ex-wife. I have to punish them too, but the organization that I encountered did not allow me to go extent. Instead, they put them in their fates worse than death. They put their rich daughter on class adjustments for five years and she has been stripped away from the title of the noble ranks for good. Then she was put in probation in the afterlife.

Remi: So she's going to be released first after five years? You know, I heard about that article before. Her parents have been sentenced to a long life prison after this guy killed that kid and his ex-wife. They both were caring for you no matter how much he abuses you guys.

Y/n: Except that he's far away from us.

Remi: You always fight no matter how weak you look like?

Y/n: That's right. I'm not an average girl who could give up like that. And I'm not moving back to being some powerful authority to end up abusing myself again.

Remi: Again, when did you do it before?

Y/n: It felt like a nightmare thinking about and it came true after my first family died. So, I want to live my path and change my fate to live a calm life away from the rankings. The girl that calls herself special is all a bluff. The talent that she would have done, she could have done anything to protect her family and friends. Her enemies that she will face will make a stand against her and she will have the responsibility to take them on.

"So this is the path you have chosen," Remi said. I nodded as she begins to speak with me. "Honestly, I wanted to be free too. I have been beaten up and enslaved by Darick for a long time. He always goes on me and my mother left and right and he never stops because of his stress. He even mocks my father, thinking that he killed him. So, I don't care about them anymore."

Y/n: That's including your mother too? She did help you, didn't she?

Remi: At least, but now she can't help because she listens to that criminal. She must be losing her mind because she doesn't want to be busy with me and her job at the same time. I wanted to take care of myself. I was weak that I didn't make my mother happy nor prevent my father's death. I was so selfish because I couldn't help a single problem with them. I wanted to change my fate! I couldn't do anything, which causes them to have a bad turn. I let her remarried to another husband that she never wished to be happy as well. It's all my fault that I made things worse.

"Remi..." I watch her cry about her tragic family issues. "Let me help you. If it is a fight you want, I will teach you the basics. If you want to help one another to atone, then let me give you a job if you need it. Deal?" I hold my hand to her.

"...Deal..." Remi accepts my offer.

"Let's head back," I turn around to my house. "You don't want your friend, Agari waiting for you."

"Ahahaha...!" Remi laughs. "You sounded just like her a lot." She heads back to her room and sleep.

3rd Person POV

Remi's problems have been resolved, but not for her ex-family. "RAAAGH!" Darick rages on by throwing a glass bottle of beer at the wall aside and punched Sharion down on the ground. "What worthless maggot like you would ever think about letting her go after what she did to me!" He yells at her. "It's all your fault that you gave birth to a girl who is now against me! What else do I have now!? Who the fuck taught her how to fight against me!?"

Sharion: ...(Remi, what did you do?)

"What are you looking at, bitch!" He punches her without holding back. "What does a police officer ever do to obey by beating her up as a punishment? Where have you fucking been!?"

Sharion: I was in the middle of a job! I didn't know what happened!

"Like a worthless shit who cannot notice a single-family problem in my ass!" He kicks her at the stomach rapidly. "Your daughter is outside and never comes back to me! How much time does it take to go and find her here! You're my wife and a police officer, so what?"

Sharion: Darick...

"It's Mr. Darick Grundanza to you!" He kicks at her face. "You are my bitch and a dog, so learn how to behave and do it successfully as my wife and a police officer! I don't care about your job, so listen to me for tomorrow morning!" He puts her in his face, grabbing her by her hair. "You will find Remi and that purple-haired bitch to me. If they resist, beat them up and arrest them. If more come, do the same as I said!"

Sharion: But...that's...!

"Shut the fuck up!" He punches her face as she collapses to the floor. Her face is stained in blood. She couldn't get back up. "I think, you angered me too much. It's time for your punishment for so many excuses you've made!" He tears off her clothes and throws her underwear and bra away.

"No...NO!" She screams.

"I love it when you scream like a little shit! SCREAM HARDER!" He smacks her.

"AHHH! AHHHHHH!!!" She screams louder.

(A/n: Will we enter the battle of the gang war against them!? Honestly, I need a break. Good luck with other stories I have been writing down. See how you like it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.3K 24
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
323K 5.1K 26
Re-writing this book but I'll leave the original one here
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
3.8K 63 5
ချမ်းသာတဲ့မိသားစုကနေဆင်းသက်လာပြီး အချစ်ကိုအယုံအကြည်မရှိဘဲ မိန်းကလေးများနှင့်အရှုပ်အရှင်းကင်းတဲ့ နေရဲဈာန် နဲ့ ဘ၀ကိုရိုးရိုးရှင်းရှင်းဖြတ်သန်းပြီး မဟုတ...