Dancing with the Devil 𖀐 MIC...

By daddiescum

❝So, you think you danced with the Devil and you love him now?❞ 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓. ... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“

2.5K 175 605
By daddiescum

━━━The Devil ━━━

She lied to me. The sweet angel lied. And it was driving me crazy. So crazy that I wrecked the entire penthouse after Michael dropped her off at her place this morning.

"Did she think seriously think I was that dumb to believe the lies she told me? The lies she told US?" I scream out loud as I grab a vase and throw it at the flat screen tv, leaving a big crack. I know it made Michael angry too.

He'll fucking replace that later. But now I have to make a plan. I walk down the hall into a room where no one is allowed. I mean nobody can get in anyways, it's always locked. You probably already know what goes on in here. But, if you don't have a slight clue let me explain.

This room is basically my very own custom slaughter house. It's also Michael's favorite room other then his bedroom, he just doesn't want to admit it. Come in, let me give you a tour.

On this wall here I have a plans written out with pictures,maps, routes, and whatnot. On another wall we have polaroids of our victims with X's crossed over them, meaning that they are dead and somewhere 6 feet under god knows what. Tables with guns, knives, ammo, anything harmful that you can name, and tons of files.

And that door in the corner over there? Well that's where We keep the people that stand in my way. Like I, well Michael, has said before, don't mess with me unless you want to end up tied in a cage. Don't worry, it's sound proof in there.

I take out a Polaroid of our next prey. 'Nathan Prescott'

I put it on the map, where he lives, with a thumbtack. I take a step back after planning out every single detail of the future event that was going to happen and take a deep breathe.

"It's perfect."

━━━ Sahara ━━━

It's been a week since the whole Nathan incident and he hasn't spoke to me since. I'll catch him staring at me in a creepy way a lot though and when I catch him, unlike a normal person who's supposed to look away as if nothing happened, he continues to stare, making weird eye contact.

Michael on the other hand, won't stop asking if my arm is healing or for the name of the guy who did this to me. I told him it was a boy named 'Nathan' and that's it, but he won't stop. I'm not sure if he believed my lie or not.

Moving on from that, I'm waiting for Michael in front of the campus to pick me up. He said he was going to drive me home today from my classes to spend some time with me since he has been busy with taking care of his business and all.

━━━ Michael ━━━

I woke up on the floor of the 'slaughter room', rubbing my temples of the painful migraine that was left while staring at what he left on the wall. He took over again.

A picture of Nathan Prescott, the next victim. This is going to be fun, I can't wait to get my hands around his neck.

I get up as I hear my phone ring, walking down the hall to get it. But before I do, I lock the door to the room.

"You have to be fucking kidding me, he trashed the whole place," I sighed, rummaging around to find my phone. I finally find it under the couch cushions and pick it up the call.

"Michael, where are you? I've been waiting here for fifteen minutes," Sahara's sweet voice said through the speaker.

"Angel, what are you talking about?" I question her as I turn around to look at the damage that was done. God dammit, he even broke my flat screen. Wait. Did he call her while I was unconscious.

"Uh- you called me like half an hour ago and said you could pick me up after class," she replied pausing for a second, "it's fine if you can't, I understand you're a busy man."

"I did? Oh wait yes I did. I'm sorry I was just running late with something, I'm almost there," I lied.

"Oh okay. See you soon," she says and hangs up the call. I hear the door open and the housekeeping lady rolls her cart in.

"You need to get somebody to clean this whole place and get a new flat screen by the time i'm back," I tell her, grabbing the suit jacket that was on the couch, "or you're fired."

━━━

Walking from the parking lot to the campus, I keep my eye out for this Nathan boy. I see Sahara in front of the building waiting, scrolling through her phone. As I reached her, I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind, startling her.

"Relax, it's me baby," I whisper, reaching my lips over to her cheek to plant a kiss. She turns around, putting her hands on my chest.

"Michael, I told you I would meet you in the parking lot, I don't want anybody to find out about us," she said, looking into my eyes.

What?

"Are you fucking ashamed of me or something?" I gritted through my teeth.

"Mike, why the hell would I be ashamed of you? I just don't want to be known as the girl the world renowned Michael Joseph Jackson is seeing, i'll get ripped to shreds if anyone found out, please try to understand," she pleads. I look behind her in the distance and see a boy I believed was Nathan and some other guys heading into the gymnasium.

"I'm sorry Angel, I didn't mean to get mad at you, I understand," I say, intertwining my hand in hers, "let's go drive you home now."

She nods and we make our way to the parking lot.

"One question though," I start to say looking back at the gymnasium.

"What is it?"

"Those guys that went into the gym, they play a sport or something?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, they play for the football team. They have practice everyday after class," she answers.

"Do you know what time it ends?" I ask. She looks at me with a confused look.

"Around half past one o'clock I think, why?" She asks as she opens the passenger side door, pausing to look across at me.

"Oh I was just wondering, my older brother used to play here years ago when he was a student," I say trying to change the subject. She just nods and gets in the car as I do. We soon start to drive to her house.

"Oh yeah, I have another meeting today, so let's go get some coffee before I drop you off. I'll pick you up afterwards. Is that okay with you?" I look at her.

"Yeah sure, what's the meeting about," she questions.

"Oh just you know just managing investments in the company and stuff like that, not much it's pretty boring," I smirk.

━━━

1:30 p.m.

I watch Nathan come out the building with his friends from behind a tree. I eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Yo, you get with that Sahara chic yet?" His friend asks.

"Nah she's such a prude, a don't get why she didn't say yes to me, every girl wants me," Nathan replied, making my blood boil.

I don't think anyone would say yes to a date when your digging your nails into their arms, buddy.

"But she has a killer body, and she's super hot," another douchebag says. No one can fucking talk about my girl like that, he's lucky that my main prey is Nathan tonight.

"Yeah I'm gonna hit that for sure, I'll make sure of it, gotta go. See you guys tomorrow at practice," Nathan says as they separate ways, him walking alone now in another direction.

I bend down and pick up a decent sized rock and come out from behind my cover, slowly starting to follow behind him. When we reach behind a wall near some bushes I speak up.

"So, you're going to hit what for sure?" I say loud and clear. He stops and turns around confused. I hide the rock behind my back.

"Who the hell are you? ... Wait you're-," he starts.

"Yeah I know I'm Michael Jackson and your Nathaniel Prescott, I've worked with your father in the past," I cut him off.

"Okay but what are you doing here? Do you need something?" He asks still with a confused look on his face.

"I'm here go kidnap you."

"Wait, what?" He says just before I slammed the rock into his temple, knocking him out.

━━━

"Where in the fucking hell am I?" Nathan shrieks out loud, trying to rip the ropes off him. I look up at him from cleaning my knives.

"Can you please be quiet, cleaning these knives is an art," I say as I wipe the last drop of blood off the sharp metal.

"My dad is going to fucking find me and when he does he's gonna fucking kill you," he screams, still trying to get out of the chair he was tied to. I roll my eyes. This kid obviously doesn't know how crazy I am.

"Look kid, your father is a smart man, but I am smarter. Piss me off again and this knife will go deep in your skin sooner than expected," I gritted through my teeth as I held the sharp knife against his neck.

"Fuck you," he said while spilling a couple teardrops and spit in my face. I wipe it off my face with my handkerchief and smirk.

"Oh you are going to regret doing that," I say and slam the knife into his lower left thigh. He screams in pain.

"Pull it out if your in so much pain, man," I laugh, "oh wait you can't because you're all tied up, I guess the knife is just going to have to stay there."

I grab the keys from the table and make my way to the door.

"Nice talking to you, make yourself at home," I say as I was about to shut the door. Wait I forgot. I pop my head back in and look at him.

"You can scream all you want, no one is going to hear you here."

━━━ Sahara ━━━

"What took you so long? I was starting to get worried," I say getting into Michael's car. He looks into the rear view mirror and then at me.

"Sorry, the whole management team and other companies came down, it was a whole shit show."

With his left hand on the wheel, his right hand took mine and kissed it, "It won't happen again." I notice something on the cuff of his white shirt sleeve. Red drops?

"Is that blood? Did you get hurt?" I ask pulling his wrist closer to my face to examine.

"I-uh, I had some wine at the meeting, I think it might've been that," he says quickly pulling his arm back.

"Oh. Okay."

━━━

When we got up to the penthouse, Michael said he was going to take a quick shower and to make myself at home. Don't mind if I do. I ain't complaining, relaxing in this luxurious apartment is a dream come true.

I sat in the living room flipping through channels on the tv, bored. I switch off the tv as there's nothing to watch.

Michael was taking too long so I decided to walk around, I haven't seen all of it because the place is so massive.

I go throughout the whole penthouse and lastly I walk past the kitchen into a dark hall. I look to the side and see a light switch and flip it on. The whole hall lit up to the theme. Black walls, gold accents, modern, with little hints of vintage. There was only one door at the end of the hall.

I slowly walk towards it. Something feels... off. Who am I kidding, it's probably just a closet. I reach the end and put my hand on the gold doorknob. I twist it to see it's locked.

"What do you think you are doing?" I hear behind me. I jump in fear and turn around to face Michael.

"Oh my god, you scared me!," I say as I playfully his chest. Which is naked by the way, as he only has a towel wrapped around his lower half. I stare at his slim toned stomach in awe. My eyes open even more wide when I see that he has two full sleeves of tattoos. So this is what he's been hiding under all those fancy outfits. I almost can't pull my eyes off of him, he's just so... perfect.

"When I got out the shower, it was too quiet so I went looking for you," he says. I pull into his chest and wrap his arms around me, some of the droplets of water getting on me.

"Well you found me now," I grin, "I was just looking around since I haven't seen everything... what's through that door over there?"

"Just a closet." I was right! See Sahara, it's not some sinister thing like you see in the movies with that one door at the end of the hall. He picks me up bridal style and starts to walk up the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?" I laugh into his chest. I see him grin from the corner of my eyes.

"My bedroom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 255 21
[18+ Explicit] - Completed - Short Story - Formerly 'Prestige' Book 1 of Love Waltz Series (A collection of debut fics). First fic I made for Michael...
130K 3.6K 31
[πŒπˆπ“ β€’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
924 26 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
49.9K 1.1K 50
Too many to choose from, either naughty or nice. Michael Jackson can be anything your hearts desire. ❀ Ranks #1: MichaelJacksonfanfiction #4 - - - - ...