Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

Per dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... Més

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
Something's wrong.
He Hurt You?
Is Anybody Out There ?
He tried to kill me
They know
Let Him Go!
My Baby Boy
So much Tears
Don't Hurt Him Anymore
Worst than a Devil
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
My Flashlight
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken
Happiness

We Cant Give Up

2.2K 74 11
Per dawinabieber

Jason sat on the hospital lounge waiting patiently. He’s been here for hal an hour now after being checked by the doctors and he didn’t injured badly so only a few cuts on his face was cover with plaster. He didn’t even care about himself right now, he’s waiting for Justin that was currently inside one of the room still being checked the doctors. Jason was worried since Justin went unconscious when they were brought to the ambulance. They say he was just exhausted but it still worries Jason. “Jason?” someone called making him look up to that person. Jason didn’t know who is this man standing in front of him but his face shows a pain emotion but also relieve. Jeremy looks at the boy that stares at him confuse. He wasted no time pulling the boy in to a hug making the boy jump a bit.

“Thank you so much.” He choke back a sob making the boy confuse more but then he remember that voice. It’s Justin’s dad, the man he talks to on the phone yesterday. He hesitantly hug Jeremy back trying to get some sort of comfort from a someone called ‘Dad’ he misses so much. Jason heard feets running from where Jeremy had appeared. A couple of stranger came running beside Jeremy that Jason didn’t know and make him a little scared. Jeremy release Jason gently as he smile at the boy who save his son. Pattie that was standing beside Jason were smiling as tears running down her face. Pattie didn’t give Jason a chance to ask anything as she also pulls him into a hug. A motherly hugged that almost melts Jason in her arms. She sobs her heart out.

“Thank you honey. Tha.. thank you so much.. You save him.” she sobs as she was feeling so grateful that her son is finally safe back home. Jason couldn’t help to shed a few tears feeling the pain of the women that was holding him. “I did nothing. He’s a fighter.” He whisper softly at Pattie. Pattie let go of him and kiss his forehead. “You did a lot sweetie.” She said sniffling. Jason just smile small not knowing what to said.

All of Justin friends and crew thanked Jason. Ryan, Chaz and Alfredo basically tackle him into a group hug repeating how thankful they are for Jason to bring back their best friend. Jason was overwhelmed with all of that. He’s glad that he helps Justin seeing how many hearts will be broken if Justin didn’t make it. After an hour more waiting in the hospital lounge, the door finally opens revealing the doctor. They all stood up as they were anxious on what’s going on with Justin. The doctor smile softly knowing who these people that were standing in front of him. He approached Jeremy and Pattie clearing his throat. “How is my son doctor?” Jeremy ask as his patient is growing thin wanting to see his son this instant but also his current condition. “He’s stable now.” He paused looking at the parents of the poor young boy. He couldn’t bare explaining their son’s real condition to them. “I need you both to know that we will try everything to help your boy but I need you both to cooperate in this. When Justin was brought here, he was bruised almost all his body area. There’s a lot of cuts and beating bruised that can be seen.” The doctor paused again seeing Pattie is trying to hold her sobs hearing all this details. “We have clean all the wounds. But we found that Justin was bleeding from his lower area. I’m sorry to have to tell you this but your son has been rape and multiple times from the wounded area and we had ran the test on him, he’s clean from any diseases.” The doctor try to smile even though his heart ache for the boy and for the family. He knows even though Justin is clean but he will be a broken boy.

Jeremy look up at the doctor with tears streaming down his face hearing clearly all his son have went through and he felt useless. “I’m sorry. You may go in and see him. He’ll be awake in a few minutes or so.” The doctor said sympathetically as he walks away from the heartbroken family. Pattie didn’t said anything as she make her way to his baby boy room. She misses him so much. She didn’t care how he looks like, she just want to see him, hold him in her arms and beg for forgiveness. She blames herself for all of this, she could never forgive herself for letting this happen to his one and only son.

Pattie POV

I walk slowly to the bed where my baby boy was sleeping soundly. I could hear his little snore that always make me giggle at how cute he is but right now I can’t even find the strength to smile. He’s in here because of me, because I decided to have a boyfriend, because I decided to trust the man that had taken away everything from my son. I sniffle holding back sobs as I approached the bed and it took everything in me not to burst in to tears looking at my baby. I could almost not recognize him. The doctor was right, he did lost a lot a weight, he looks so fragile, bags under his eyes, his lips were chapped, his face were filled with marks. I couldn’t imagine what more lies under those blanket that was covering my baby’s body.

I wipe my eyes and took a seat beside the bed not taking my eyes off my son. I felt a present beside me but I ignore it as I couldn’t stop staring at my baby boy that I have missed for weeks. I reach my hand slowly taking his now really bony hands in mine. I caress it softly not wanting to hurt him anymore. I kiss his hand. “I;m sorry.” I whisper as I hiccup. “I’m so.. sorry baby.. I’m sorry.. mommy’s sorry Justin. I’m…sorry.” I couldn’t say anything else as I kept on repeating the same thing crying in his hand. “Mom?” I heard a small voice stopping my cries instantly and look towards my baby that was staring at me with tears filling his eyes. I smile through my cries knowing he doesn’t like seeing me cry. “I missed you.” He croaks as he hold his arms up weakly wanting me to hug him. That all it took for me to burst in to tears and embrace him in to a hug as he sobs in my shoulder. I rub his back. “Shhh baby.. shh.. your safe now.” I coo as he continues with his cries clutching in to me tightly. “Don’t .. don’t leave me.. please don’t leave me..” he sob and that broke my heart as I remember the day I left him with Mark alone in our house. Oh god. I shook my head. “Never baby.. never again..” I sniffle still holding him in my arms.

Narrator POV

Jeremy looks at Pattie and their son who was still crying in each other arms which broke his heart and he didn’t want to disturb them. He is relieved that his son had been found and Mark is dead but he knows Justin will never be the same. He will need time to recover from this nightmare and he knows it will take time. Jeremy need to be ready for that, he has to be there for his son, he won’t give up on him no matter what. Justin had went through so much, he needs his family and friends to be there for his recovery. And Jeremy will make sure his son will get better no matter how long it will take.

 “Dad?” a small voice startled him from his mind. Jeremy looks up to his broken son who eyes were puffy and red and his cheeks are covered with fresh tears. He makes his way towards Justin and straight away embraced him in to a big hug. “I’m glad you’re here son. I’m so glad.” He sigh as Justin press his face in to his father’s chest gaining comfort that he had been longing. “I thought.. I thought I won’t see you.. and mom anymore..” Justin sobs in to his chest holding on tho him tight. Jeremy kisses the top of his head as he rubs his back soothingly. “ Shh.. You’re here now, we both are here with you and not going anywhere Justin. You’ll be okay now. We won’t let anything happen to you anymore okay.” Jeremy said or promised his son. Justin just nods feeling weak. He still feels exhausted and just wanted to go back to sleep. “Just get some rest Jay.” Jeremy said softly and it didn’t take long for the young boy to close his eyes and fall in to his sleep.

The others wait patiently outside as Jeremy left the room with Pattie in it knowing she wants to be there for her baby boy and the last thing Justin needs right now is to be left alone. Once Jeremy opens the door and step outside, everyone snap their heads towards him waiting for him to say something. He sigh felling tired than ever. They all gathered in front of him. Jeremy gave them a tired smile. “I need everyone in here to hear me out alright?” he ask as they just nod waiting for him to continue. “My son, our Justin is in there..” he point in that room and clear his throat. “But we all know what he had went through, we all know he’s wont be the same Justin we know and he wont be for a while and it’s not his fault.” He whisper the last part as tears clouded his eyes.

He locks eyes with them and continue “None of this is his fault and we cant give up on him.. we cant.. we just cant.. so .. please all of you here.. don’t give up on him. He needs us, like he have been needing us before this and we fail to be there for him and I don’t want it to repeat again. I don’t want him to go through any pain again. I know it’s impossible but I don’t care because I can’t bare watching him in pain ever again.” He said firmly. They look at him not knowing what to say, they know what he said is the truth. Justin is a broken boy now, he won’t be the same Justin that they had known before.

Scooter pat Jeremy’s shoulder. “Don’t worry man, I promise you we wont ever give up on him. He’s not just another boy that just went through terrible things, he’s a family. To all of us here, he’s our sons, brother, nephew or whatever it is to us, he’s our family and we will never leave him. We love him too much to do that. We will all get through this Jeremy, for Justin.” Scooter smile softly almost in tears. Jeremy smile back showing how thankful he is having all of these people cared about his son so much. It’s true when Justin once told him they’re not just his crew, they’re his family.

Hello Lovelies!!!

It’s a Christmas update and a really sad chapter. Sowwyyy. Lol.

Anyways, I would like to wish all of you lovely people a Happy Christmas. Have a blast you all and stay safe.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and Comment.

Love you guys so much!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...
104K 4.9K 35
Justin Drew Bieber didn't care how much his boyfriend hurt him, he loved him way too much to ever leave Jason McCann.
65.9K 4.1K 31
Justin Bieber lived in a house with three sisters who loved to torture him, his father is a rich man and always spoils his sisters, Justin's father d...
64.3K 3.5K 55
Justin is broken. At only 17, he is a shell of what he use to be. He gets abused, insulted, laughed at, stared at, and judged daily. Even where he is...