The Story Of Us

By MakaylaRaePeterson

Velanie has had it hard the past few months. But nothing prepared her for what has happened now. She now has... More

Can I Tame The New Player?
Can I Tame The New Player? Part 2
I can See Through His Facade: Part 3
I Can See Through His Facade Part:4
I Can See Through His Facade Part:5
I Can See Through His Facade Part:6
I Can See Through His Facade Part:6... Or is it 7? IDFK.
I Can See Through His Facade Part:8
I Can See Through His Facade Part:10
I CanSee Through His Facade Part:11
I Can See Through His Facade Part:12
I Can See Through His Facade Part:13
I Can See Through His Facade Part:14
I Can See Through His Facade Part:15
I Can See Through His Facade Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter....?? NEXT CHAPTERXD Ohhh, I hate chapters. -___-
The Story Of Us
Do You Know What It Feels Like?
Today Was A Fairytale
Not Ready
Just Try It
Eye of the Storm
Brown Eyed Angel
Speak Now
Epilogue
After The Epilogue?
FYI

I Can See Through His Facade Part:9.....

2.8K 27 6
By MakaylaRaePeterson

***I am so so so so sorry I haven't updated!D: I have been sick, I still am. :\ But I am bored so I'm updating.(: Yay you, hahaha. So comment, vote, llike, tweet♥Love you guys, almost 1,000 reads! Ohermgosh! Hhahahah, alrighty bye***

"Velanie! Out of the things you can tell me, why can't you tell me this?" Brandon yelled, we were arguing now. I refused to tell him the terrible things my father did. I shook my head.

"Because only my mom and Emily know about it! Emily didn't find out until six months ago and that's only because she saw what I wrote on the calendar!" I yelled back at him, I hated arguing, especially with Brandon.

"Velanie, you've told me all of your secrets, why not this one?" he pushed.

"Because it's the worst secret I have." I whispered, tears falling. I really needed to get my tear ducts removed because I cried way too much.

"It doesn't matter, I'd still love you." he said' pushing a hair back behind my ear and kissing my cheek.

"I can't tell you." I choked out, I couldn't breath I was crying so hard.

"Okay. But promise you'll tell me when your ready?" he asked, his forehead against mine.

"Promise." I said pecking his lips.

"Want me to stay with you tonight?" he caught me by surprise, Brandon never asked on a school night.

"Please?" I whispered, looking down and playing with his fingers.

"Of course." he whispered back kissing me.

"You want to go get the kids?" I asked.

"Yeah come on." he said pulling me along.

"I can wait here." I said.

"Not when your father just got out of jail. If he was in there, I don't want you alone, especially if he wants to see you." he said picking me up and carrying me out to the car.

"I can walk." I groaned as we walked out into the cold night.

"I can too, it's amazing what we can do." he laughed placing me in the car.

"Your dumb." I said getting really close to him, then shutting me door.

"You're a tease." he laughed as he came around on his side.

"Shut up and drive." I mumbled blushing.

"Okay Rihanna." he joked.

"Nanana what's my name?" I sang giggling.

"He sure hit you hard huh?"

"Yes, and to be honest, I love the way he lied." I was laughing harder now, we were so dumb. I leaned over and turned up the radio and Love The Way You Lie came on. I laughed and starting singing along.

Just gonna stand there

And watch me burn

But that's alright

Because I like

The way it hurts

Just gonna stand there

And hear me cry

But that's alright

Because I love

The way you lie

I love the way you lie

I can't tell you what it really is

I can only tell you what it feels like

And right now there's a steel knife

In my windpipe

I can't breathe

But I still fight

While I can fight

As long as the wrong feels right

It's like I'm in flight

High of a love

Drunk from the hate

It's like I'm huffing paint

And I love it the more that I suffer

I suffocate

And right before im about to drown

She resuscitates me

She fucking hates me

And I love it

Wait

Where you going

I'm leaving you

No you ain't

Come back

We're running right back

Here we go again

It's so insane

Cause when it's going good

It's going great

I'm Superman.......

In the end Brandon was laughing and I was crying from laughing so hard. For some reason though, the back of my head kept replaying the memories of my childhood... How much this song related to certain parts.... I ignored it though and watched the road as we turned on Emily's street. We pulled up to her house and I stared in awe, per usual. Her house was amazing, not too big not too small, it was perfect and I loved every inch of it.

"Come on." Brandon called and walked to the door. We rang the bell and I saw Emily come running looking upset, I smiled.

"Call me next time! They're all asleep, and honestly, I liked the quiet." she smiled and hugged me.

"We came to get them, you want to stay at my place tonight?" I asked looking around for her cat.

"Sure, let me tell mom and I'll be back, by the way, Mischu is under the couch." she pointed and bounced off.

"Kitty!" I squealed and ran to Mischu who back up, I just scooped her up and squeezed her.

"Velanie.... She might bite you..." Brandon warned.

"She always makes that face, but never has bit me." I laughed and kissed her nose and set her down.

"I'll go get them." he said and walked upstairs, I stood there, waiting for him to come back down and ask where Emily's room was. Not even a minute later I saw him come down, "Whe-" I cut him off.

"Come on stupid." I laughed and ran up the stairs and turned the corner walking into Emily's beautiful room.

"Nice room." he said loudly.

"Shh! If we can, I'd like to not wake them." I hushed him, grabbing Farah who was sleeping like an angel.

"I'll get Gracy and she can get Jean." he whispered and picked up Gracy into his arms, soon Emily came in, grabbed some clothes and picked up Jean who stirred a little. We walked out and got to the house, not waking anyone, I smiled.

"Come on, let's lay them down in my mom's bed." I whispered carrying them in. We laid them down and they stayed how we laid them. We snuck out quietly and walked up to my room.

"Emily I have to tell you something." I said closing the door behind the two.

"What?" she asked.

"My dad's out." I said nodding toward the calendar.

"What?! Oh my.... Has he contacted your mom?" she asked with hate in her eyes.

"Yeah... He wants to see me..." I whispered.

"No way in hell will he see you!" she cried.

"Shh!" I hushed her.

"Why was he in jail?" Brandon asked.

"Brandon we've gone over this." I groaned.

"He doesn't know?" Emily asked looking angry.

"She won't tell me." he said looking down.

"You need to tell him! So he knows how dangerous your dad is!" she said.

"No." I said.

"Yes." she retorted.

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!" She yelled smacking me in the head.

"Fuck!" I cried grabbing my head, she had a good arm.

"Tell him." she pointed towards Brandon who showed no emotion.

"Fine." I sighed and sat beside him, Emily on my other side.

"What happened?" he asked, I sighed and took a deep breath...

"I was...about seven when the abuse started. At first, it was just my mother being abused. I would lie awake at night, listening to my Mothers screams. One night, I was lying awake when He came into my room. The door flew open and there he was, face flushed in anger. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me from my room. I was confused and scared. I didn't understand what was happening. My mother started screaming when he flung me onto the living room floor beside her. Her face was bruised and her nightgown was ripped. She was screaming at him not to hurt me. That he could do anything to her...just begged him to leave me alone. Well, of course he didn't listen. He grabbed his belt off the table and just started swinging...hitting both of us..... I cried and cried but he yelled and slapped me and told me shut up...." I choked back the oncoming tears, " This went on until I was twelve. He never touched me in those ways.... But he hit me... Everyday for five and a half years.... Eventually my mother called the police because he had beaten me so bad and she had realized how stupid she was to let it happen for so long.... The cops came and all he got was four years in prison.... Four." I finally let the tears fall and I leaned against him sobbing.

"Velanie.... I'm so sorry.... I.... I can't believe...." Brandon was at a loss for words.

"It's okay.." I cried.

"No it's not! It's not okay! As long as I am alive Velanie I will make sure that man never comes near you." he yelled pulling me back against him and kissing my forehead.

"Well..... I think we should all.... Get some sleep, we'll talk more in the morning, but we have school." Emily said, her voice thick with vile.

"I love you Twin." I said hugging her tight.

"I love you too." she said hugging back. She walked out and went to sleep in the guest room, I slowly walked to my dresser and changed into my pajamas. I felt Brandon close to me, hesitating.

"What?" I asked turning and pulling on my pants.

"I can't imagine someone doing that.." he said staring at my calendar.

"Just forget about it for tonight okay? Let's get some sleep." I said pulling him to my bed. He nodded and took off his shirt showing his nice abs, I blushed. He pulled down his pants and jumped in the bed in only his boxers.

"Your mom would kill me if she found me in here huh?" he whispered blowing my ear.

"Yeah." I giggled, the air tickled my ear.

"Well I'll suffer the consequences if she comes home." he laughed and pulled me into his arms, holding me tight. I smiled and turned facing his chest. I kissed him lightly and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

***The story about Velanie's father is a true story, it's not all of it and I added some stuff, but if you want to see the story, I'll try to figure out how to post an external link, if I can't comment, and I'll post it on there. It's a sad story, honestly. Hope you guys liked this chapter and I shall see you next time(: Comment, vote, like, tweet.(:***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 65.2K 25
Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a prestige school for the rich, she does w...
3.4M 108K 55
Meet Aubree Mary Turner our regular fun loving, sarcastic, childish, happy-go-lucky girl. She has been through a lot and Alone. After a life shatteri...
206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
15.1K 686 12
There wasn't too many things Normani Kordei couldn't handle. When Hurricane Katrina took down her family's home and she had to move to a whole new st...