I LOVE YOU perth Talay

由 stewartkookie

it is about an actor Perth and Talay. They both were selected to be in a BL series called my engineer which t... 更多

introduction
characters
Chapter 1: The new guy
Chapter 2 :the first scene
Chapter 3: Back home
chapter 4 : The jealous ex
Chapter 5: The starting of everything
chapter 6 : flirting
chapter 7 : i will protect you
chapter 8:My lil cookie
Chapter 9:I want you
Chapter 10: Jealous boyfriend
Chapter 11:My poor baby
Chapter 12:Happy anniversary baby
chapter 13 : its okay baby im here
Chapter 14: Never ever leave me again
Chapter 15:Babe wake up babe !
chapter 16 : They are back !
Chapter 17 : The killer.
Chapter 18 : Our best friend
Chapater 20 : Finale

Chapter 19:Distance

804 33 5
由 stewartkookie

*THERE WILL BE ALOT OF CONVERSATION. *
Lay's POV :
- ahhh... babe slow down it... Hurtssss.. I shout.

- babe if you keep shouting people will hear us, you wouldn't want to perform a live show. Perth scold me.

-but... Babe. Mmm. It feels so good.

-smirks. Perth.

-BABE IM CLOSEEEEEE.

I pull perth head down and kiss his lips roughly, it taste so good. I wanted more but I feel like I won't be able to move if I ask for more.

I look at my beautiful boyfriend on top of me. Moving up and down. I feel his bestfriend in me. It hurts but feels good at the same time.

-BABE AHHHHH...

We both release together. I feel so numb but I ask for it. It feels so good. Perth body is like heaven, it's so sexy especially when he moans. God I'll die from It.

- So how's my boyfriend? Perth teasing.

-Babe stop. It's embarassing. I blush as I push my head in his chest.

-why is it embarassing ? You look so sexy when u moan. And you feel so good . Smirking.

-Babyyy stoppp itttt! I say getting even red.

- babe you have to rest okay? You are still having fever. We will spent time tomorrow okay in the bus since we will get home tomorrow. I look at him with concern.

-hmm okay, goodnight baby.

-goodnight.

We say goodnight to each other. This time instead of me smuggling myself in perth chest now it's Perth's turn.

He is still having fever and he is feeling cool.I hug him as i stare at his beautiful face . He is so perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------
Perth's POV :
It's 8am in the morning, I open my eyes and saw my beautiful boyfriend hugging me tightly.

I look at those faces. He looks good even when he is sleeping. He looks so precious.

Suddenly those eyes open.

-hmmm what are you staring at?

-idk hm maybe my beautiful boyfriend in the morning and want some morning kiss.

Lay blush at those words. He then put his hand on my forehead. He look so worry.

-BABE your still boiling. Are you okay?

-hmm yes I am,don't worry okay? I say ensuring lay.

-okay then. Later when we reach my condo I'll make u you porridge okay?

-hmmm I don't think I'm following you for 2 weeks plus+.

-HUH WHY NOT ATE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME!!! I WASNT GOOD LAST NIGHT? I HURT YOU DIDNT I?

lay shout looking all over my face to find an answer.I suddenly remembered the call I had with my dad last night when lay was asleep.

_____________________________________

- son, I need you to be back home for 2 weeks plus.

-HUH. why dad? What happened?

-the police called us and said that the triple escape.

-WHAT THE FUCK DAD! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

-We don't know either, the CCTV cameras were Hack at that point. We suspect someone from outside may have release them.

I then suddenly remembered something, supatad uncle is a police officer. He take cares of prisoners who got jailed for killing, raping, kidnapped.

-AH FUCK SUPADAT.

-son don't worry okay? We have all guards around us. Okay?

-what about poy? P'lay? And the rest?

-son for now I need you to stay away from them. So the triple wont be able to target them. Okay? And poy he knows already. But we want him to stay normal like everyone. We choose you because we know you are able to protect your bodyguards as well.

-but dad I'm still having fever and I could barely stand up.

-son don't worry your job now is just to look out. Okay? And stay away from your friends. This is what you need to do from now on . Understand?

-yes dad, I'm your son anyways. I'll sacrifice my body for my dad.

-eh no son. Stop being like a kid can u HAHA.

-hm okay dad see you tomorrow.

________________________________________

-perth?perth? Perth? Baby? BABY!!!!!!

Lay shout and that snaps me from day dreaming.

-you okay?

-yeah I will be.

I smile at him . I had to lie. After this, I wont be able to see him, touch him, sit with him. This sucks.

__________________________________

2 WEEKS LATER *

Lay's POV :

It has been 2 weeks, I haven't seen perth for 2 weeks now . I miss him. I cried so much. He doesn't call me or text me.

I'm feeling the emptiness. I look for him everywhere and couldn't find him.

3rd person POV :

Lay walk to the table to meet his friends as per normal. His friends notice the change in lay . Normally he would be around perth and perth would be around him but now non of it is happening.

They have Been asking poy about perth so much until poy decides to run away everytime his class ends.

Lay , cooper, raff and inntouch decides to eat at the cafeteria in their building. They were too lazy to go out and buy some food.

Ever since lay has change, everyone seems different too. No one will tease him anymore and lay wont be talking as much.

They were all sitting on their table when they hear commotion. Lay and the rest look up to see what was It.

His heart beat fast when he see the person he has been wanting to see and he missed that person.

Perth. Perth was walking. With poy and the rest. After 2 weeks I finally saw perth. I miss him alot. Alot. And alot.

When they finally reach our table, I stare at my boyfriend. Scanning his face. He did too.

Everyone notice something. He has stretched on his face. It looks like blood. He has plaster on his forehead and he looks pale.

When I was about to go to him and hug him, I saw men with black suits.

We know it was perth bodyguards. We know them as we have seen them before.

The bodyguard turn to perth and shake his head as if he was saying no.

I was stunned. Perth look at me one more time. I know that face. That's the face of perth feeling sad, missed and needs help.

I thought to myself " is he still sick? "

They slowly disappear from the cafeteria. Perth went in the car not looking at my direction. I know he was avoiding it but why?why is he doing this.?

All of us were stunned. I know after this questions will start coming.

Inntouch: "Lay what happened did you had a fight?"

Raff : "wait noo I don't think so, it's been 2 weeks ever since we see him . Lay has also been with us. Perth was never there"

Coper : Guys relax let's ask someone who surely knows what's wrong.

Everyone turn to poy. Especially me.

Poy : whattt???

Cooper : babe what's up?

Inntouch, raff, Shane, MD, nam, rice: yeah whats up?

Everyone was asking poy the same question and he nearly faint because they ask the same thing at the same time.

Poy knows that he must let them know but he will faces the consequences.

Lay : hey poy. Itsokay I won't be like them. C'mon tell me what's up, I miss him so much it has been weeks. I can't survive anymore. I feel suffocating. Please naaa :(

Poy knows that his senior definitely need perth right now . He also knows that the senior change a lot these weeks. He wants to help him too but it's hard.

Lay : and is he still having fever?

Poy : okay guys relax abit okay? I'll let you guys know.

Lay : itsokay it's your pace.

Poy : remember the triples?

Inntouch : of course the son of bitches.

Shane : they aren't bitches they are the more idiotic triples ever!!!

MD:relax guys let's give poy a chance to speak.

Poy : thanks p. Okay so basically they are in jail right? And... 2 weeks ago. They escape jail.

Lay : WHAT THE FUCK!

Cooper : WHAT THE HELL!!!

Raff : HOW?

inntouch : OH SHIT.

Shane : WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

MD : YOUR NOT LYING RIGHT.

nam : SHIYAAAA.

Rice : HOWWWWWW????

They all said it continuously. Poy know this would be their reaction so he stay calm so the situation won't be as bad.

Poy : yeah that's the reason why perth has been away from all of us . It's the order of dad. Dad wants him to stay away from us to protect us.

-Especially you p'lay he wants perth to stay away from you, the triples are really scary and that's why perth is away from you, he loves you p he really do.

- I hope you will understand. And yes he is still having fever. But perth is also the  backup of the bodyguards.

Lay : I understand but why. We both promise each other to stay with each other no matter what happens. We promise to go through everything.

- we promise that we will stand up and fall together. And why isn't he resting when he is sick . It has been weeks. I missed him alot and alot. I need him.

-how am I going to wake up fresh if the person I love is not beside me . How? ( sobbing)

Everyone look at lay and went to him and give him a hug. Now it's like a group hug . They know lay needed this. He has been missing perth these weeks

Poy : okay hmmm now...

They heard a phone call from poy's...

Poy look and say that it's his pa calling from home. It's rare so he immediately pick up knowing something bad has happened.

Poy : sawatdee krub Pa?

Pa : sawatdee son . Son I need you to be home now!!!

Poy : HUH what happened?

Pa : perth son. He ...

Poy : hold on I'll on speaker paa...okay paaa continue.

Pa : he was going to the hospital just now because he was having high fever. Then the triple follow him and the attack him and the bodyguards. They were injured badly and perth couldn't fight back because his body is weak. Now the doctor is checking him at home. Come home now naa? Bring lay too perth has been calling his name.

Poy : we will be there in 10 .

They quickly pack their stuff and run to their cars. Shane, MD.  Inntouch and raff. Nam and rice. Lay went with poy and cooper.

All of them drive quickly and they reach there in 10 . They all drive as fast as they can.

When they reach the lobby , they quickly get out of their cars and went up the stairs

We run to perth room and saw perth lying down . He looks pale. Blood all over his body and his beautiful face.

When we push the door open, everyone was looking at us. Just in time the doctor was talking about perth condition.

Doc:this boy has been sick for weeks. His body is really weak. He is not suppose to be in a fight at this state. He will damage his health and body.

-perth needs to rest. He must just rest. He is not allow to walk around or go anywhere or else...

Dad:what is It doc?

The doctor didn't want to say it so md helps.

Md : he won't be able to wake up anymore...

Md looks down and shane gives him a hug.

Everyone was about to tear up when perth starts talking.

Perth : hey guys don't worry okay? I'll be fine as long as all of you stick with me and be there for me. I promise this okay? Now may I have a talk with lay?

Everyone look at him because we know that now all he needs is lay. Maybe lay could be his medicine.

Everyone slowly leave the room. When the last person leave the room, lay close the door and lock it.

Lay walk to perth looking so sad. He was about to cry. His tears was at the edge of his eyes. Lay sit down beside perth as he hug him.

He miss perth so much. Finally perth is in his hand again. They kiss for awhile and pull out. They both needed it. 

Perth : baby? I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to ignore you . I was trying to protect you baby.

Lay : baby don't say that. I will protect you. It doesn't always have to be you. I will protect you too. You know I love u. I will be Here by your side . I will continue sticking with you even if you are old. Ugly. Weak.

- to my eyes your the only beautiful person I know. You are the only one that I love. Your Also the only one that I'll spent the rest of my life with.

-no one can replace you. You are my only baby okay?

Perth was tearing up. So lay wipe his tears using his hand and kiss perth forehead.

Perth : thank u baby . I love you so much baby. ( sobbing)

Lay : I love you too baby.

They kiss one last time and perth falls asleep like a poor baby missing his boyfriend.

Maybe all perth wanted is lay. That's the reason of him being sick . He missed lay .

****************************
Hey everyone it's zee<3!
Sorry If it's so boring. But I'll make a better one soon okay?
Love you.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.7K 50 6
Started: September 28, 2023 Ended: Perth has made a rule for Engineering is that they can't date the Architecture because of a reason that happened b...
65.6K 1.4K 26
RamKing FanFiction. Bonus Chapters of Ram x King for My Engineer - One Year Anniversary FF. Snippet: Puppy Wolf - Ram looked like the live action hum...
111K 3.4K 38
FanFiction. Ram x King x Vera All sorts of warnings. Mature. 18+
64.4K 7.4K 37
it's about two people who are trying to fullfill their dreams.. sidharth- a struggling choreographer shehnaaz - struggling to findout her passion....