blue

By amorozovaa

she could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick ... More

๐๐‹๐”๐„
one | earth
two | the blake's
three | take a bite
four | missing gun
five | charlotte
six | slay your demons
eight | banishment
nine | stranger danger
ten | regrets
eleven | stabbed
twelve | poison
thirteen | bunkers and guns
fourteen | shumway
fifteen | sweet kisses
sixteen | virus
seventeen | infected
eighteen | i am become death
nineteen | worries
twenty | coward
twenty - one | presumed dead
twenty - two | murphy's revenge
twenty - three | decisions
twenty - four | be a leader
twenty - five | fight to the death
epigraph | the end
season two special | the reunion

seven | guilty

12.3K 331 374
By amorozovaa

Wells was dead.

He was stabbed in the neck and left to die outside the wall. Everyone assumed it was a grounder, and Astrid for it would be easier if she thought that too.

But she had suspicions. If the grounders speared Jasper and left him to die on a tree, why would they just stab Wells in the neck? Why weren't they more brutal?

She didn't have time to deal with that right now.

''Charlotte, are you okay?'' Astrid asked the young girl that wouldn't even look her in the eye.

''What? Yeah, yeah I'm fine'' Charlotte quickly said and continued tying the logs together.

Not far from where they were working, a boy Astrid recognized as Connor fell on the floor, coughing.

Murphy quickly stood near him, a frown on his face ''Hey! You think the grounders are just gonna sit around and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the girls do the lifting for you?'' he yelled as he gestured to Astrid and Charlotte.

Connor coughed again ''I just need some water okay? Then I'll be fine''

''Murphy, get this guy some water.'' Bellamy said as he came towards Charlotte ''Hey you got this?'' he asked her and gestured to the logs with a serious expression on his face. Immediately Charlotte went to grab the log until Bellamy stopped her ''I'm joking'' he smiled. That smile that made Astrid smile. It was such a beautiful smile. Because of that smile she didn't even realize what was happening with Murphy and Connor.

Astrid looked towards the drop ship where Octavia was yelling her name. Next to her was Jasper who looked very nervous. Octavia gestured for her to go with them and Astrid was ready to go when someone grabbed her hand and spun her around so she bumped into their chest. She looked up to see Bellamy looking down at her with a serious expression. Astrid took a step back, because she didn't think she could talk when she was so close to him, and raised an eyebrow.

''We need to talk'' he stated seriously once he let go of her hand and cleared his throat.

''I kinda have to do something'' Astrid said and pointed to Octavia and Jasper.

Bellamy took a step closer so their noses were a couple inches apart ''Look, what I told you in the cave about Jaha. You can't tell anyone''

Astrid furrowed her eyebrows ''It's not my secret to tell Bellamy. I won't tell anyone unless you want me too. It's not my business'' she stated calmly and watched as Bellamy sighed in relief.

''Thank you'' he smiled and walked away.

Astrid shook her head and walked towards Octavia who was watching their interaction with a raised eyebrow.

''What was that about?'' Octavia asked once Astrid came next to her and Jasper.

''Nothing'' Astrid shrugged her shoulders.

''Really? Because he doesn't usually smile like that'' Octavia smirked and grabbed Jasper's hand.

Astrid rolled her eyes and grabbed Jasper's other hand and led him towards the gate. With each step, Jasper seemed more nervous and once they actually reached the gate, Jasper was practically shaking with fear.

Astrid put a hand on his shoulder and he jumped at the sudden action ''It's okay Jasper. Nobody will hurt you'' Astrid assured softly and Jasper nodded his head rapidly, avoiding eye contact.

''Come on Jasper. It's been a week. You've been given a second chance. You gotta use it.'' Octavia said sternly but with a small smile on her face

''Yeah, yeah ok'' Jasper nodded his head again and took a couple more steps before somebody grabbed Octavia behind a tree.

''Octavia!'' Jasper and Astrid yelled and went to look behind the tree only to see one of the delinquents laughing and Octavia slapping his chest.

''Jerk'' Octavia angrily said and the boy ran away laughing.

''Come on Jasper'' Octavia softly said before Jasper tripped and groaned in pain before he completely froze.

''Jasper?'' Astrid said and walked forward only to stop and see what Jasper was looking at.

There, on the ground was a bloody knife and next to it where two fingers that belonged to Wells.

-

Octavia and Jasper went to bring the fingers in Bellamy's tent and find Clarke while Astrid went to find Bellamy.

She walked around camp, looking around frantically until she finally spotted Bellamy. She went behind him and grabbed his sleeve and walked towards his tent, ignoring the wolf whistles from his friends.

''Sweetheart, what's wrong?'' he asked as they entered the tent, only to have Octavia and Clarke give him weird looks at the nickname while Jasper seemed oblivious.

''We have a problem Bellamy'' Astrid said as she revealed what was under the cloth.

Clarke's eyes widened and grabbed the knife ''The knife was made of metal from the drop ship'' she stated.

''What do you mean?'' Jasper asked and glanced at Clarke.

Bellamy crossed his arms and stood tall next to Astrid ''Who else knows about this?'' he asked as he glanced down at Astrid.

''No one, we brought it straight here'' Octavia stated before Astrid could, still looking between her and her brother.

''Clarke?'' Jasper asked, his hands slightly shaking.

''It means the grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us'' she stated and clenched her jaw while looking at the knife again.

''So there's a murderer in camp?'' Jasper asked as he looked between the group.

''There's more then one murderer in camp'' Bellamy stated as both him and Astrid slightly tensed ''This isn't news. We need to keep this quiet.'' he said

Clarke angrily shoved Octavia out of the way and went to exit the tent but Bellamy stepped in front of her. ''Get out of my way Bellamy'' she gritted her teeth.

''Clarke be smart about this. Look at what we've achieved...the wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders killed Wells is good for us'' Bellamy stated calmly but you could clearly see he was losing patience.

''Oh good for you, you mean.'' she spits out.

''Clarke he's right'' Astrid states surprising everyone ''We can discuss this better after the wall is built. And you don't even who that knife belongs to''

''Oh really?'' Clarke asks as she shows Astrid the knife '' J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know'' she sates and shoves Bellamy away before exiting the tent.

''I don't think he did it Bellamy. Trust me when I say Murphy is many things but not a murderer. And there are many people in this camp who have those initials'' Astrid says before exiting the tent, Bellamy behind her, just in time to hear some of the argument.

''I know what you did and you're gonna pay for it'' Clarke glared at Murphy. By now, the whole camp was watching.

''Really? Bellamy you really believe this crap?'' Murphy asked and looked towards Bellamy who stood behind Astrid, his chest touching her back.

''You threatened to kill him. We all heard you. You hated Wells'' Clarke says, ignoring Murphy's question.

''Plenty of people hated Wells. His father was the Chancellor that locked us up'' Murphy states.

''Yeah, but you're the only one that got in a knife fight with him'' Clarke retorts.

Murphy glares at her ''Yeah I didn't kill him then either''

''Tried to kill Jasper too'' Octavia adds, making Jasper and Astrid's eyes widen.

''Come on. This is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone'' Murphy shouts.

''Come again?'' Bellamy asks from behind Astrid.

Murphy's eyes slightly widened ''Bellamy, look. I'm telling you man. I didn't do this'' he says with so much desperation that Astrid actually believed him.

''They found his fingers on the ground with your knife'' Bellamy states and gasps are heard in the crowd.

''Is this the kind of society we want? You say there should be no rules. Dos that mean that we kill each other without punishment?'' Clarke shouted gaining cheers from the crowd.

''I already told you I didn't kill anyone" Murphy shouts over Clarke.

''I say we float him'' a boy in the crowd ,Connor, yells. Everyone in the crowd cheers.

''That's not what I'm saying'' Clarke panics.

''Why not? He deserves to float. It's justice'' Connor yells again.

''Revenge isn't justice'' Clarke quickly says. Murphy frantically looks around until his eyes land on Astrid who looks more scared then him and the only word that comes out of her mouth 'run'.

''It's justice. Float him!'' Connor yells.

Murphy looks around before trying to run, only to be tripped by a delinquent. Delinquents punch him and cheer while Astrid and Clarke shout for them to stop. Astrid tries to get the delinquents off Murphy but almost gets punched in the face, if not for Bellamy who grabbed her waist and pulled her back in his chest. Astrid was still screaming as she watched kids tie a noose and put Murphy's head through it.

Astrid turned to Bellamy, tears streaming down her face ''Please Bellamy. They'll listen to you. He didn't kill Wells. Please let him go. Please.'' Astrid begged and Bellamy just clenched his jaw and looked towards Murphy.

''Bellamy should do it!'' Connor yells and the next second, the whole crowd is chanting his name.

Murphy looks through his tears and shakes his head as Bellamy makes his way towards him, despite Clarke and Astrid begging him not to. And before anyone knows it, the stool that Murphy was standing on is on the floor as he chokes.

''No Murphy!'' Astrid screams, her throat raw. Bellamy walks back and looks at Astrid, regret filling his eyes. Then he looks at Clarke and clenches his fists.

''This is on you Clarke! You should've kept your mouth shut!'' he shouts at Clarke.

''What the hell are you doing?'' Finn's voice towers over the cheers in camp ''Cut him down! Charlotte get out of here now! Cut him down!'' he yells.

"Stop! Okay! Murphy didn't kill Wells!'' Charlotte yells and everyone stops what they were doing and looks towards the girl. ''I did!'' she yells.

Astrid doesn't waste a second before grabbing Bellamy's axe from his belt and cutting Murphy down. She gets the noose from his neck and sighs in relief before she heads in Bellamy's tent.

-

''Bring out the girl Bellamy!'' Murphy shouts from outside.

Astrid crouches next to Bellamy in front of Charlotte ''Why Char? Why did you do it?''

''I was just trying to slay my demons. Like you guys told me'' she says and sniffles. Astrid makes eye contact with Bellamy and rubs her face.

''What the hell is she talking about?'' Clarke glares at the two.

''She misunderstood us. Charlotte this is not what we meant'' Bellamy says and sighs.

''Bring the girl out Bellamy!'' Murphy yells again.

''Please don't let them hurt me'' Charlotte says before hugging Astrid. Astrid hesitates before hugging back. The little girl murdered a person because of a nightmare. That was just plain stupid. Anyone with a brain should know it wasn't a right decision. But Astrid was someone who loved children and in a couple days she came to like Charlotte.

''If you guys have any ideas, speak up'' Bellamy says, looking from Astrid to Clarke and Finn. When neither say anything, Bellamy scoffs ''Now you stay quiet''

''Those are your boys out there'' Finn points out.

Before Bellamy can say something, Astrid stands up and glares at Clarke and Finn ''It's not his fault. If your little princess would know to keep that mouth of hers shut we wouldn't have a fucking problem. But you just never know when to shut the fuck up, do you Clarke?'' Astrid spits but Bellamy puts a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

''You want to build a society Clarke? Let's build one! Bring her out!'' Murphy shouts again.

''No please Bellamy, Astrid'' Charlotte begs.

''Charlotte hey. It's gonna be okay. Just stay with them'' Bellamy points at Finn and Clarke ''Astrid and I are going to buy you guys some time'' Bellamy looks at Astrid who nods her head and smiles at Charlotte.

Finn and Clarke manage to sneak Charlotte out, using a different exit, while Astrid and Bellamy get out of the tent.

Murphy smirks at the pair ''Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us. The King and Queen.'' he taunts.

''Dial it down and back off'' Bellamy stays sternly.

''Or what? What are you gonna do Bellamy? Hang me?'' Murphy asks.

Bellamy crosses his arms ''I was just giving the people what they wanted'' Bellamy retorts.

''Okay then. Let's give the people what they want. Who here wants to see the real murderer hung?'' Murphy asks and scowls when only him and four other people raise their hands ''I see. So it's okay to string me up for nothing but when this bitch confesses, you let her walk. Cowards! You are all cowards!'' Murphy shouts.

Bellamy steps closer to him ''Hey, Murphy! Murphy! It's over!"

Murphy raises his hands in surrender and steps back ''Whatever you say boss''

Bellamy nods and turns to walk towards Astrid when Murphy hits him in the back of the head. He falls to the floor with a thud and Murphy walks over to the tent and enters it.

''Murphy, you son of a bitch!'' Astrid yells as her and Octavia kneels next to Bellamy.

Murphy stalks out of the tent angry before he garbs Astrid by her hair and brings her face close to his ''Where the fuck is the girl?'' he grits his teeth.

Astrid smirks ''Gone'' before confusion spreads across her face at the fact that Murphy is grinning.

''Bring her. We might need leverage''

Was the last thing Astrid heard before being hit in the head and blacking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 439 38
๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ - โ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™šโž โ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™šโž โœซโœซโœซ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
319K 9K 56
"did you see the flares in the sky? were you blinded by the light?" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( ยฉ montygreens ) ( the 100 ) ( season 1 - 2 ) ( bellamy blake x oc...
26.9K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' โ™กโ™กโ™ก She talked to the girl on earth every day h...