string bean | wilbur soot

By BUGEYEDD

only leaving this up for memories. i no longer support wilbur soot. COMPLETED. a wilbur soot fanfiction writt... More

psa
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the end
book two!!

42

19.2K 536 100
By BUGEYEDD

I wish that I could say going out with everyone cheered me up today, but it didn't.

After hanging out, the boys brought me home and I went straight to my room. I opened my laptop to see Wilbur had uploaded a new music video. He had mentioned a few times that he was working on something. I guess he thought now was the time to release it.

I clicked on the video, only to see the beautiful man I grew to love attacking a tree with a branch. Just seeing him on my small screen brought tears to my eyes.

I watched the music video on a loop, listening to it over and over again until I heard Elena enter the apartment, yelling at me that she had brought food.

Sighing, I got up and walked into the kitchen, smelling what had to be Chinese food. I took the small, white boxes out of the brown bags and looked through each of them to see which ones were mine.

"I got you your chicken and rice."

I looked behind me to see Elena standing in the doorway. I forced a smile. "Thank you."

As I sorted out the boxes, wondering why there were so many, a familiar brown-haired boy walked in, stopping behind Elena. He looked at her. "El, what movie do you want to watch? Oh- Vee, hey."

"Noah?"

Elena smiled at me. "Vee. You've met my boyfriend, Noah."

Boyfriend. Elena has a boyfriend. Noah is Elena's boyfriend.

I know I set them up. But I'd forgotten all about it.

Why did she have to start dating him in the middle of all of this? 

"You guys are dating?" I asked. "Good for you guys. I'm really happy for you."

Was I? I don't know.

"Thanks," Noah smiled.

"Uh, Noah's staying the night tonight. If that's okay with you, that is."

I shrugged, grabbing my food. "Go for it. I don't mind."

"Thank you, Vee," Elena said, giving me a hug.

I just nodded before going back to my room.

 I sent out a tweet saying I'd be streaming. I know I was on a break, but I needed a distraction right now.

i'm sorry this might be the last update for a while.
i'm going through a lot right now.
i'll try my best to keep writing but i can't promise it will be as consistent as before. i'll try to finish it this month if i can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 35
Wilbur is enjoying a normal walk home when he notices something following him. Or someone. Little does he know, whatever he's about to do was about t...
600K 19K 40
IN WHICH they help eachother or IN WHICH they're opposites, but you know what they say about that. - wilbur soot is featured in this book - i wrote t...
25.6K 499 10
All because of him I learned to love again... This is a Wilbur soot x reader that follows the life of y/n (she/her pronouns) y/n lives with her boyfr...
26.1K 241 15
Who the fuck let this get 18k reads and why Just wanna write about the boys. Will also include others (like Josh, and Wilbur, and Minx and others) of...