Turned Tables

By ArtKirklandIsStress

The nations are sick of it, they're sick and tired of watching humans rule over them, use them as pets to des... More

Prologue
Broken Limit
Life Changing Decision
Honesty
Fear
Magic
Manipulation
Viva La Revolution
Success
Kidnapping
Don't Wake Me Up
Blazing Fires
A Mistake
Preußen Never Falters
The Fall
Meddling With Mafia
The Fire Rekindles Elsewhere
Family
Epilogue

Rumors

124 12 21
By ArtKirklandIsStress

Rumors. 

The spread of news like a contagious virus, be they true or false. One of humanity's many weaknesses. A deed that is done by preschoolers to adults. It can be someone's uprisal, or their downfall.

It was also possibly the easiest way to spread the word amongst humans, and America, knowing that, took full advantage of it. Who better to spread them than teenagers, who always talked about anything and everything?

Under the reliable alias of Alfred F. Jones, popular high school senior, the deed became a mere walk in the park. All it took was making out with one curious girl, and she soon knew the tale of every scar that adorned his body. The girl had told her friend, who was the fuel to the wildfire of the following rumors.

The school building was buzzing with them; Whispers of the young boy who was actually centuries old. Matters moved online, and old records of  'Alfred F. Jones' attending this very school some good sixty years ago went viral.

America couldn't help a self-satisfied grin as several scoial media platforms were overrun with this topic. It only took another day for people worldwide to tie this with their own odd encounters with seemingly immortal nation personifications. 

For the United States of America, this was proving to be effortless, because after all...

People talked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is possibly the lamest chapter. I'm not proud of it, and it's really short too. I'm going to be posting another chapter today (something I never do) to make up for it, because this is just a joke.

Do I even need to say that comments, votes, and reads are highly appreciated? Because they really, really are.

So, I ain't saying ciao yet, you're getting that in the next chapter today!

I wonder if anyone even reads those notes I do....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.9K 26
It's sometime in the future. World War III has come. No country is safe from it. They have taken it too far. A breaking point. Hell. All countries ar...
82.1K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
562 43 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...
95.1K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...