Isle of Dreams (DreamTeam + B...

By parfaitpercent

#1 minecraftyoutubers (06-21-2020 to 07-05-2020) #1 sfw (08-26-2020 to 10-08-2020) #1 thetrio (07-20-2020 to... More

Introductions
Chapter 1: Airplane
Chapter 2: Hotel and Resort
Chapter 3: Parfait
Chapter 4: Wake Up
Chapter 6: Murder Mystery
Chapter 7: Clue Blues
Chapter 8: Screwed
Quick QnA for You ♡
Chapter 9: Bonding Over Chocolate
Chapter 10: Decode
Chapter 11: The Muffinteers
1k Special QnA ♡
Chapter 12: Options
Chapter 13: Never Have I Ever Spilled My Guts
Chapter 14: Run
Chapter 15: Was it Real?
Chapter 16: Is it Love?
Chapter 17: VincentWasFound
Shine Theorists!
Chapter 18: Pure
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: Embrace
Chapter 21: Hidden Falls
Chapter 22: Imaginary
Chapter 23: Twins
Chapter 24: Blackmail
Chapter 25: Deja Vu
Chapter 26: Realization
Chapter 27: Miscommunication
Chapter 28: Determination
Chapter 29: It's Love
Chapter 30: Picnic Date
Chapter 31: Preparations
Chapter 32: Lovers' Binding
Chapter 33: Master's Note
Chapter 34: Where it All Began
Chapter 35: It was Real
Chapter 36: Meet Again
Chapter 37: I Still Love You
Chapter 38: We are One
Chapter 39: Betrayal
Chapter 40: You Don't Know
Chapter 41: Discovery
Chapter 42: I am Yours and You are Mine
Chapter 43: Endgame
Chapter 44: Birth of a New Guardian
Chapter 44: Masterplan Success
Chapter 44: Isle of Dreams and Nightmares
Author's Epilogue
Chapter 45: Isle of Forgotten Dreams

Chapter 5: Nothing

6.5K 270 832
By parfaitpercent

George's POV

I didn't move a single muscle. I felt like my heart stopped beating and my lungs stopped breathing. Heck, I felt my whole world stop and just focused on Dream who was just mere inches away from my face.

Every millisecond that passed, my cheeks grew more redder and hotter. If he keeps this up for longer than a minute, I might burn myself in the process.

"D-Dream, what are you d-doing?" I stammered, trying not to meet his beautiful emerald green eyes.

"George?" He said softly, his voice a little raspy and deep.

"Dream.." I hesitantly met his gaze, a soft longing in his green orbs.

Before I muttered another word, he let go of my hands and sat up on his bed, anxiously running both of his hands through his dirty blonde strands.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was someone dangerous." He sighed, trying to laugh it off.

"I-It's okay." I chuckled weakly. "I was just waking you up because Bad sensed danger." I changed the topic, don't want the situation to get more awkward.

"Danger?"

"Yeah."

"Danger about what?"

"Us in danger."

Dream solemnly nodded and stood up. "I see. Well it's about time we get to the bottom of this mystery."

"Yeah." I replied, sitting up on his bed.

Without warning, Dream took his shirt off, revealing his chest and abs in full display. He threw the used shirt in the laundry basket and retrieved a new one from his open luggage. The way his muscles flexed with his every move looked so mesmerizing.

Luckily, it was dark where I was sitting, he couldn't see my ripe tomato cheeks.

"Why am I acting like I've never seen a man change before?" I sighed to myself, trying not to stare at Dream changing and just fidgeted with the hem of my shirt. "Why do I feel stupid imaginary knots in my stomach?" I internally scolded myself.

"You coming or not?" Dream's voice echoed through the suite and it made me flinch a little.

"Right behind you." I said, putting my glasses on, trying to remain as calm and collected as possible.

And let's act like that never happened.

♡★♔♚♚♔★♡

Dream's POV

The night was quiet. The suite serene. With the occasional sound of water from the automatic watering devices and Sergio's soft breathing.

But deep in my slumber, I could feel a presence in my suite. I tried to ignore it. It must be nothing.

"...intruding your suite..." I heard a soft voice whisper.

Intruding? My suite? It must be a voice in my head. I'm not so sure.

"I'm so sorry..." The same voice whispered again.

Seconds later, I felt a touch on my hand and I jolted awake. I saw a silhouette looming over me. I couldn't see, my vision still blurry.

As an instinct, I grabbed the silhouette's hands and pulled it into the bed.

"Dream what--" The silhouette yelped. As fast as I could, I pinned the silhouette to the bed, making sure it couldn't move.

"D-Dream, what are you d-doing?" A familiar voice said and the soft moonlight shone on the silhouette revealing the ever familiar boy with chocolate brown hair and his soft brown eyes.

"George?" I said as soft as I could, my voice coming out raspy.

"Dream.." He whispered lightly, averting his gaze.

The moonlight danced on his flushed pink cheeks, our faces so close. I couldn't help but look at his features. His brown eyes sparkled, rivalling the moonlight's beauty. His chocolate brown hair is not that long but it still brings out his charm. His lips. His soft pink lips just brings out the allure of his smiles.

I realized I was still pinning him down and I abruptly released him, turning my back on him. I let out an exasperated sigh and stressfully ran my hands through my hair.

"What was I thinking? What's happening to me?" I thought to myself. I wanted punch something and scream in my pillow but George is right there.

I stopped overthinking for a second and laughed sarcastically to myself. "Why am I getting so worked up about this?"

I placed a hand on my chest. "These feelings I am feeling are just nothing."

I placed a hand on my palpitating heart. "This is nothing."

These feelings aren't real.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was someone dangerous." I said, laughing it off, trying to break the thick tension building up between us. Laughing my feelings off. LMFO.

"I-It's okay." He said. "I was just waking you up because Bad sensed danger." He added.

"Danger?"

"Yeah."

"Danger about what?"

"Us in danger."

I kinda knew it would happen sooner or later. Tourists wouldn't just leave their luggages and jewelries for no reason. Danger. Something is wrong. And I'm not gonna let anything happen to my friends either. Especially, I glanced briefly at George, him.

I nodded. "I see. Well it's about time we get to the bottom of this mystery."

"Yeah."

I absent-mindedly took off my shirt, forgetting George was or could be watching. I don't care. Why should I care? We're bros, right? Only bros...

I threw the used shirt into the laundry basket and fished out a red tee.

After I was done changing, I slowly walked over to the door. I looked back at George and he was staring blankly at the floor.

"You coming or not?" I called out to him and apparently for some reason, he flinched.

"Right behind you." He said and put on his glasses.

Let's act like nothing happened, it's better off left that way than trying to understand what's happening.

♡★♔♚♚♔★♡

Sapnap's POV

After a couple of minutes loitering in the dark hallways of the hotel, Dream and George finally came out...of the suite.

Not to act like a know-it-all and assume blindly but I've been friends long enough with both of them to notice something bothering them. Maybe it's sleep deprivation? Hotel mystery? Potential danger? Or is it something else? I don't know and I think it's wise to just let them reflect on themselves first and give them some space, not directly suffocating them with questions.

"Hey Darryl." Dream said as he got out of the suite, Bad was taken off-guard by this.

"Hey Clay." Bad replied.

"So we're calling each other by our real names now?" I chuckled and everybody chuckled along.

"Yes, Nick." George said, giggling.

"Shut up, Henry." I retorted.

"What--" George tried to protest but was cut off by our resounding laughter.

♡★♔♚♚♔★♡

BadBoyHalo's POV

Luckily, the sun began to rise, its bright flaming rays peeking from the horizon. The moon began to fall back down as the sun rose up for its turn.

I'm very thankful because I'm kind of afraid of the dark. Not because I had childhood trauma but I'm just naturally afraid of it. It's not the dark that's really scary, it's how my mind perceives it. Who knows what kind of creatures could be hiding in the dark?

We walked towards the station the pilot pointed out yesterday. It was not far from the hotel. We threaded through the pathaway, enclosed with thick trees. I brought my electric staff just to be safe. Clinging to it for dear life.

After like, a 10-minute walk, we arrived at the station.

"WHAT?" George's loud screaming alerted us, pointing to a big object in flames and emitting smoke.

The airplane we used to arrive here in the island was now devoured in furious scarlet flames as the metal slowly melted and almost left the plane in complete ash and debris.

"The pilot! Where's the pilot!?" Dream panicked and we all started to panic.

"In the station, u-up there!" I stammered, my heart beating very fast.

"On it!" Sapnap exclaimed and dashed up the tower's stairs.

Then, a loud scream rang throughout the small area we were in.

We ran up to the tower as fast as we could and found the pilot, dead on the station's floor, beheaded. Crimson red blood painting the wooden floor, the windows and the control panel.

Oh no. Oh no. This is not what I had expected. Did he really do this!? We're screwed. We're screwed.

"I'm gonna puke." Sapnap said, covering his mouth as he looked away from the bloody scene.

"We gotta run back to the hotel!" I screamed, anxiety filling my body.

"Why?" Dream said and I looked at him dead in the eye.

"Because a bloody murderer is coming to get us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
35K 674 17
Its summer time for Luca and Giulia, they both are heading back to potorosso for their summer break. Luca has been missing Alberto, and Giulia has be...
30.7K 1.4K 26
You never know what someone else has gone through. This was true for Takashi Shirogane, who created the group to help support other people with PTSD...
24.1K 516 48
𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞~ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡~ 𝐁𝗼𝐫𝐞𝗼~ 𝐁𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫~