Thug Motivation

Від KayCTheWriter

15 y/o Ke'Asia meets 17 y/o Kaevyon and they preform chemistry..what happens next ? 🤔 Більше

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
UPDATE🧚🏽‍♀️!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End 💔
Huge Update

Chapter 2

5.5K 68 2
Від KayCTheWriter

Abrigal POV:
    It's switching period. I'm supposed to meet Asia and Kay by the lockers but I don't see them. As I'm walking to our next class I see Kayla talking to the upper class, she's such a hoe. Don't get me wrong, I love Kayla with all my heart but she's a big hoe. I yell out her name to get her attention but she doesn't hear me so I walk up to her and the boys she was talking to.

me: Kayla !
Kayla: oh hey girl.
me: hey..who are they ? *I say as I look both guys up and down*
Kayla: oh this is Jake & this is his friend Dre.
Dre & Jake: hey.
me: hi..Kayla let's go we're gonna be late.
Kayla: okay well bye guys.

I yanked Kayla away before they could say anything back to her. We walk to class without Ke'Asia but then Kayla taps my arm and points a direction. I look to where she's pointing and I see Ke'Asia talking to a guy that looked way older than us and she was giggling and smiling. He handed her his phone and then she handed it back to him with a smirk on her face.

After talking to this mystery guy, she walks our direction and meet us by the classroom door.

Kayla: mmm girl what was that ?
Ke'Asia: a junior just gave me his number.
me: yeah we seen that part.
Kayla: what else happened ?
Ke'Asia: I'll tell y'all when we get home.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

224 2 22
Kelly, who meets the new girl and immediately feels a strong attraction to her, the same with the new girl, get to know each other but the new girl h...
78.8K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
281 5 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...
18.2K 931 36
New life. New rules. New people. New beginnings. Everyone's been living their life to the fullest. But your past is always going to come back and bit...