Oblivious~Changlix✔

By BeccaBooBear11

Felix has been in love with Changbin since they met, but he's too afraid to admit it. Changbin is completely... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
27
28
29
30
31
Woojin
Part 2?
2.1
New Book
2.2
2.3
2.4

26

6.2K 180 53
By BeccaBooBear11

Felix' P.O.V

"Baby, wake up!" Someone whisper shouted in my ear. I felt someone shake me slightly and I groaned and rolled over in my bed. I realized I wasn't in my bed when I fell, and landed in someone's arms.

"Bokkie! Be more careful. I can't have my boyfriend getting hurt." He murmured and I turned bright red at the title, burying my face in his strong chest. Someone behind Changbin in the practice room cleared their throat, alerting me of their presence.

I lifted my head and glanced over my shoulder to see a few members of Twice standing there. If Binnie wasn't already holding me, I definitely would've fallen over. In case you don't already know, I am their biggest fan. Of course I've ran in to them here and there, but never up close with no makeup on.

They were still beautiful of course and I was so in awe of them. Momo was standing in the front with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her pretty face. "I guess the rumors about you two are true then?"

I turned bright red again and hid in Binnie's chest as he turned to face our sunbaenims. "I have no idea what rumors you are referring tk." Changbin said teasingly before placing a kiss on my temple and making the group of girls coo at us. My ears reddened even further and I'm sure that they could all see.

"Aww, Felix is so adorable. You're a lucky man Changbin." One of the girls said and I'm pretty sure it was Sana, but I couldn't see the speaker. Changbin agreed and I lifted my head to glare at him for calling me adorable. He chuckled at me before addressing the others in the space.

"I should probably take this little baby koala back to the dorms. It was nice seeing you guys, have a good practice." Changbin began walking toward the exit and I lifted my head to wave shyly at the girls who were still teasing us.

Changbin put me down and I started to pout. He kissed my cheek and intertwined our hands with a big smile. I stopped pretending to be sad and swung our interlocked hands as we walked out. The walk to the door was filled with a comfortable silence that was incredibly calming.

We arrived at the dorm and could hear the chaos that was ensuing on the other side of the door. Changbin and I exchanged quizzical glances before he shrugged and unlocked the door. I had tried to prepare myself for what might be going on, but the state of our dorm shocked even me.

There were clothes and boxes everywhere and Jeongin was tripping all over the place. Jisung was helping Minho carry something and Hyunjin and Seungmin were asleep on the couch, snuggling cutely. I took a picture of them for payback and maybe to post in the future.

Jeongin fell over a box while carrying Chan's laptop and started hurtling toward the ground. Thankfully our leader had incredible reflexes and caught both Jeongin, and the laptop, that held all his life's work. He took the laptop from the maknae's hands and set it on the coffee table while using the other hand to hold his boyfriend's waist securely.

He looked at Jeongin with a look so loving that Jeongin started to giggle. "Oopsie." He said cutely and Chan let out a big sigh and then kissed Innie on the tip of his nose. Jeongin whined and hit Chan's shoulder, making Chan smirk and grab Jeongin's butt.

Jeongin squealed and hit Chan again, blushing furiously. "While those two are asleep, me and Innie have something to attend to in our new room." He gestured to the couple on the couch and then proceeded to pick up Innie and carried him into his room, kicking the door shut behind him.

I looked at Binnie with a look that spoke for itself, and he just shook his head, indicating that he  was also used to this kind of shit going on. Jisung came back out from his room shirtless and sporting fresh hickeys. His hair was a mess and he had a sheepish grin on his squirrel face.

"You should go look in your room." He told me, making my curiosity increase. My bestfriend picked up a box and then carried it out of the room, but not not before shooting me a wink and a making suggestive face. I rolled my eyes at the weirdo as he made his way back to his room with the stuff.

Changbin grabbed my hand and led me to the room we used to share. He used his free hand to turn the door knob and push inside the room. As soon as I saw what was inside I almost started to cry from how relieved I was. All of Changbin's things were back in their old places and Jeongin's things were gone, making me realize what Chan was hinting at earlier.

"Bold of them to assume we would make up and not kill each other." Changbin joked with a smirk, making me hit him. He might have been messing around, but I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was happy that we were finally back in the same room.

"You better watch it. I have a black belt in taekwondo and I won't hesitate to kick your short, pizza looking ass!" I said, taking a taekwondo stance with a playful smile on my face. He let out a chuckle and my smile grew wider at the beautiful sound. When he turned to look at me I could see that he was almost crying, too.

I launched at him and he caught me with a laugh. I koala hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my thighs to keep me up. My arms snaked around the back of his neck and he looked up at me. A mischievous grin took over my features and I started to place kisses all over his face.

"I'll just attack you with my love then!" I said in an aegyo voice. Bin giggled and then walked to sit on the beanbag in the corner of our room. I stayed on his lap and moved to kiss his neck, making him groan and grip my hips tight enough to leave marks.

I smirked against his skin, relishing in the fact that I would have bruises from him for days. My lips kissed a trail to his ear and I nibbled on his earlobe, before releasing it and whispering in his ear. "I'm yours. All yours."

He groaned and his hands moved from my hips to grip the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head swiftly. His hands started to roam my bare chest, exploring my body and making me shiver. Moans escaped from deep in my throat when he start to suck even more Mark's into my pale torso.

"Binnie Hyung!" I gasped out when his tongue flicked against my nipple. He looked up at me with a smirk before attaching his lips back onto the sensitive part and sucking. I whimpered and he growled into my chest before pulling away.

He stared at me with a smile as I caught my breath from his previous actions. "We should probably stop while we can. I want it to be special, not rushed and on a beanbag, with the other guys around." He said and I chuckled, snuggling into him.

"Good idea, plus I'm hungry." I said and he laughed at me for the millionth time.

"Ok, let's order some chicken for everyone, huh?" He said and I stood up from my comfortable spot on his lap. I offered him my hand and helped him up from the beanbag. He wrapped one of his strong arms around my waist and used his other arm to pull out his phone and order food.

"I feel like I'm in a dream right now." I told him after he put his phone away and wrapped his other arm around me as well. He placed a kiss on my cheek and my smile got so huge that it hurt.

"If anyone is dreaming it's me, Yongbok. I love you more than words can express, okay. And even if your brain tells you I don't, you have to try your best to not believe it. I will show you so much love that your brain will have no way to convince you that I don't care about you, got it?" He said, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

"I got it." I said, my voice quiet. Tears pricked my eyes and I closed them, hoping it would stop them from falling. I felt Binnie's lips on my eyelid, placing a soft kiss there and then doing the same to the other one. His gentleness sent shivers down my spine and I sighed in content.

"I have the prettiest, sexiest, sweetest, and most talented boyfriend in the whole wide world." Binnie said with a proud smile and I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Everyone is going to be so jealous of me. Only one Lee Felix Yongbok in the universe and he is only mine, and I don't like to share!"

"Stop it. All this affection is going to make me spontaneously combust." I said with a whine and Changbin just laughed, placing a kiss on the top of my head and rubbing my back.

"Who ordered chicken?" I heard Hyunjin shout. "I might be on a diet, but I won't hesitate to eat this all if you don't hurry!" He said and Binnie looked at me and rolled his brown eyes. He released me and then gestured for me to follow him out of the room. Neither of us doubted Hyunjin's words, and I was too hungry to let him eat my food.

A/N:I have a couple of stories I could start and I want to know what you guys think. Would you like a JongSang(ATEEZ), ChenSung(NCT Dream), Minsung(SKZ), Junhao(SVT), or Verkwan(SVT)? I already have partially published a Seungjin book but, I probably won't start another book until I finish the main part of this book. There are going to be around 7 more chapters of this book and then at least 15 bonus chapters that might be a lot longer than my regular chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1K 10
In which Hyunjin is the only one that sees Seungmin, and all he sees is the younger fading away. Tw// VERY IMPORTANT This story contains mentions of...
311K 14.4K 30
『Hyunjin was afraid that felix was trying to steal his supporters from him, until he realized. He was just afraid that felix might steal his heart as...
554K 22.5K 46
The homophobic bully got a little bit tipsy and cheated on his girlfriend? The nerd fucked his bully? This is a top Seungmin FF, fight me. Highest ra...
84.2K 3.5K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...