Thanatos Hates Thanos

By severelyacute

So this is basically a one-shot or whatever of Nico, Thanatos, and Hades dealing with all the souls that Than... More

Thanatos Hates Thanos
A Part 2!
Nico at a mortal school? A disaster waiting to happen.
yo

Beginning Author's Note or Whatever

1.8K 47 17
By severelyacute

So, I'm sure that most of you know of Thanos.

The guy who snapped his fingers and made half of the world's population disappear, only for them to come back 5 years later, that guy.

And you guys know Thanatos too, right?

You know, god of nonviolent deaths?

Yeah, that guy.

So, I decided to make a short story, maybe it'll just be a one-shot, because if a comment I wrote and surprising replies I got on it.

Here's the comment I wrote:

For the privacy of the people who replied to my comment, I have scribbled over their names.

Anyways, here we go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.8K 996 12
Doyoung and junkyu have been known for always having a so-called "love or hate" relationship. But is it all real? Or just an act?
18.5K 943 21
hey my cuties it's the new story and somthing really different from what I usually write this book contain triggering content soft hearted people wil...