broken soul ✔️

By arshi_fan_204

its start from where khushi brought arnav back from kidnappers. But what will happens when instead of thankin... More

part 01
Part 2
cover by me
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 07
Part 08
promo
character sketch
●must read it ●
surprise
Part 9
important note.
Part 10
new story
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
important note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
important
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
try this
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Last part
new
try this
new
new
new
try this
new
check
Try this
New
New os
New

Part 16

9.1K 538 204
By arshi_fan_204

Happy reading

In room

Khushi is sitting under the shower and thinking about her life. Before two days she was thinking Atleast one person she got who is genuine to her and care about her without any problem but here  same happened in which she had gone through 8 month back.  He is same like him. It's just he had married him forcefully and here she got jumped in fire with her own will. When she had known that no One have born to love her. She will never get love then why the hell she got married to that person who is still dreaming about his first wife who already have died. Such a fool she is who spoiled her life with her own hands and became reason of her own pain. 

K. Just take me back god. Just take me back. I don't wanna live anymore in this world. Just take me back. I'm fed up with all those. I can't handle it anymore. I can't handle itttttt she dig her face between her legs and cry bitterly on her fate. Suddenly a pain awoke from her heart and she stood up keeping hand on her chest. She try to breath but nothing is working. She look here and there to find something but there is nothing which could help her she stumbled back when she felt little drowsy. She rub her chest and  move towards door with slow steps. With much difficulties she reached near the door and  about to touch the nob when she slipped and fell there with thud. 

K. Aaaaa she rub her chest and try breath but still nothing is working. Sweat started brimmed from her forehead bcz of  so much pain.  

K. God help me. She gathered some courage and got up with the help of knob and cAme out from the bathroom stumbling around. 

Arnav who entered in his room he irked to seeing her there. He about to go when he stopped to seeing her pale skin and even drained in water.

Aso. What happened to you.  Khushi didn't answer and immediately took out her medicines from the drawer. She about to gulp them when they all fell on the floor making her more restless.

Arnav got confused to seeing her gathering medicine  like her life is depend on them. 

Aso.  One second he goes near her and forward her tablet which has slipped from her hand. Khushi look at him with  tear filled eyes and immediately eaten it.

Aso. Pani. Khushi nodded and gulp all with shivering hand. 

Aso. What happened to you?  Are you alright

Khushi immediately got up and moved back before he touch her

K. I'm I'm fine and I don't think so you should care about that girl who is a gold digger greedy and characterless. 

Aso.  Yh right. I shouldn't dirty my hands do touch like you girl.  Khushi gave him plain look and left from there asking him further questions. Arnav got confused to seeing her behaviour bcz he thought she gonna ask him why he did it why he didn't come back but here instead of it she left without giving him proper glance.

In morning

He goes in pari room and found Khushi is sleeping in her room in uneven state.

He go near pari and kissed her forehead without disturbing Khushi who is still sleeping. 

Pari. Daddy she smiles opening her eyes lazily

Aso. Get up princess you have school today

Pari. You don't worry mumma will make me ready. She said caressing Khushi's hair who is sleeping beside her

Aso. She is not your mumma pari

P. Don't ever say that to me she is my mumma. As her shrill voice irrupted Khushi jolt up from her sleep.

K. Pari are you alright but she stopped when she saw Arnav sitting beside her. She immediately removes her hand from her cheek and moved back

K. I'm sorry I hadn't know that you will be here. 

Pari. What Happened mumma why you seemed worried

K. Huh nothing baby you don't worry. Anyways come I'll give your bath and will make you ready

Aso.  You don't need to do it there are maids to do my daughter's work.

K. I'm not less than a maid mr oberoi.  Saying this she grabbed her in her arms and went inside leaving him in dilemma. 

On dinning table

All  cAme towards it and got amazed to seeing everything ready and arranged  on the table

Khushi. I was waiting for you only people. Come look I've made for you all this.

Aso. I'm not hungry so I'm going. Khushi's smile  faded to hearing him.

Pinky. Arnav stop being so rude. Yesterday you hurted her a lot and I don't want you to it again. Just come and sit with us. She glares him and  forcefully makes him sit on the chair

Ani. Serve to bhai Khushi

Khushi nodded and served him  which caused him to earn glare from him.  But she ignore it and resume her work. 

Shiv. Bhabi why are you standing. Sit with us and have food

K.  No shivaay I've already eaten. She lied to him

Pinky.  It's so delicious Khushi

K. Thank you aunty

P. O plz don't call me aunty. Call me mom

Aso. Why she will call you mom ha. She won't

P.  You are so being  rude Arnav. Try to control your anger now and behave good with your wife.

Aso. Mom I don't want lecture in morning. Anyways I'm getting late for office so I should leave

Shiv. Bhiya you got married few days back and here you are going back on work

Aso.  I've important work shivaay and I can't leave it like this. I've to go

K. It's ok let him go even I'm going after dropping Pari at school. 

Arnav passes her stern look and left from there grabbing his coat

Ani. Is there anything wrong Khushi.

K.no nothing is wrong. Everything is fine.   Pari darling let's move you are getting  late. Pari nodded and left from there along with her jumping around

Ani. Something is definitely wrong  mom.

Pinky. You are right. She said being worried.

Like this two months passed but there is not any improvement in their relationship even its getting worse day by day.when ever Khushi try to talk to him he always Jerk off and leaves her being crying.  She has became so thin because of it and on top of that her heart condition is getting worse day by day. But there is no one whom with she could share her pain. Everyone is happy in their lives but she is the one who is bearing all those things. Now her  day start from making breakfast and finish doing here office work and handling Pari.  She never had dreamt about any luxurious life but she wanted a caring person who could love her but maybe it's not written in her life and she will keep  crying till she is alive.

On the other side

Arnab is also restless in his life. He is not able to love his life without her properly.  Before he had thought she don't mean to him but now he understood she was the gem of his life which he has lost with his own hands and will never get her back ever. Slowly slowly now his mind is working and he is realising she was never been on mistake. Her Di had done deliberately to safe her marriage life but still his mind is not believing on it and somewhere still he blaming her for everything.

La.  Asr where you lost

Ar. No where I'm fine. You tell where you been

L.Wo I went to do shopping

Ar.  Not again lavanaya why you don't get tired to do shopping

L o plz ha. I'm not Khushi who will survive demanding nothing. I'm lavanya who has his own status and for carrying my status I've to do shopping

Ar. Youuuu But he stopped when he saw his Nani come running there

N.  Chote she calls him huffing badly

Ar. What happened nani

N. Anjali bitya is in hospital

Ar. Whatttt

N.  During going mandir   Shayam's car have collided with another car and anjali bitiya has got injured. We have to go hospital chote

Arnab got worried for his sister and run out to  get in hospital as soon as possible.

In oberoi mansion.

Arnav is doing some work  sitting in his room when Khushi cAme there with slow steps.

K.  I wanna talk to you Arnav. She spoke in low voice

Aso. Yh say but plz don't take too much time say fast

Khushi rubs her hand in tension and spoke in stutter voice

K.  I want divorce pen fell down from his hand and he look at her shockingly

K. Look I don't think so we both are meant to be together.  We should divorce now. I've tried my best to fix our relation but couldn't do it so it's better we should get separate.

Aso. O so now you wants to show me bad infront of my family. 

K.  What are you saying. I didn't mean that

Aso. Im understanding what you mean and what you want. I've got to know very well that you want me to divorce you so that you could get alimony money and go away from here but don't worry I won't do it.  I won't let you to go so easily

K.i don't want your anything. I just wanna be free from this nameless relationship. Just let me go she hiccups

Aso. I can't my daughter has attached with you and I don't want her to being hurt. You have to live here and that's final.

K. I promise I will keep  meeting her but let me go. I know I did mistake to marrying you but plz don't give me so big punishment. I can't handle it I can't

Aso.   Your these tears won't melt me so there is no need to crying. He pushed her and left from there leaving her broken. 

In hospital

Arnab is walking here and there in tension. He just want his sister fit and fine anyhow

Shayam who is sitting on the bench he is just praying  for her departure so that he could get rid of her. As He have gotten which he wanted so now he don't need her anymore

Ar. What you have done to my sister. How come  you did accident

Sh.  I don't know sala Sahab although why you blaming me when I was itself in that car

Ar. If something happened to my sister then I'll surely kill you. He screams making him lil scared

Do. Mr raizada

Ar. Doctor how's my Di

Do. She is fine but I'm sorry mr raizada we couldn't safe her baby  and even because of accident she got hurt badly on her womb which caused her to not conceive for whole life.  I'm sorry. He pet his back and left from there.

Arnab set on the bench with thud. He can't believe his Di has lost everything in blink of  eyes.  They were planning so much and here instead of getting happiness they lost everything

Precap. Arnab got to know about shayam and later Arnav got clue that Khushi hadn't have any fault it was morphed pics

Teaser

Man held girl and plead her crying bitterly.

Man.  I'm sorry Plz forgive me

La.  I can't I can't forget what you did with me I can't. She try to go but he held her feet and cry mor and more

T 2
Girl heart broke to seeing him in someone else arms she thought after their beautiful four months he will never hurt her and will never leave her but he again broke her and left her alone

T 3

Do. It's second heart attack and I don't think so we will able to safe her and her baby

He fell on his knees to hearing him and burst into tears to seeing her slipping from his hands

Venomous girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 12.9K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
532K 14.1K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
33.4K 1.3K 2
Random three shot on Arnav and Khushi. Anjali 'Your house? And what husband? He is not your husband. Did you hear me he is not your husband? Your ma...
142K 6.7K 21
Arnav who got married to khushi for taking revenge what will happens when he will find her innocent ..will he able to rectify for his mistakes or wil...