{Sketches}~ Lams modern soulm...

By Montsi_Dog

When you turn 20, everything your soulmate writes or draws or makes on their skin shows up on you. Alex. A 1... More

~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~Q&A~
Q&A Answers pt. 1
Q&A Answers part 2
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~ part un
~chapter 12~ part duex
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
Heehee
~chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~

~chapter 4~

410 26 512
By Montsi_Dog

John POV

~

Oh my lord  is this even legal?! "ALEX STOP"

"ALEX AH-"

~

"Ahem"

I shot up blushing from the dream I just had. I was a LITTLE disoriented but whatever. 

I looked at the doorway where my roommates boyfriend stood. That bitch.

"Hate to wake you-" he said with a smirk," But sammy said breakfast was ready" then he just waltzed out of the room like he was the king of the world. Pshhh as if

I yawned and stretched my arms out. "thatbitchwatchingmeinmysleep" I was mumbling as I threw open the blinds and took off my shirt. 

Was that...

BACON

I got sidetracked on my way to get a shirt and skipped off into the kitchen. No amount of Char-Lee can stop me from eating pure fat and meat strait from a pigs ass. wait that sounded gross. Nevermind. I don't care how it sounds, IT'S BACON

I reached for a piece, licking my lips but got slapped with a spatula. Sammy sassily placed his hands on his hips and said, "Apologize to Charlie"

I rolled my eyes. "srychrlie"

"I didn't hear you, ya bum" Seabunny pushed. 

Snatching a piece of BACON from the plate I said," thorry Charles" 

I looked down at my phone.

_____

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: PEGtheEGG

_____

I unlocked my phone and when to messages. 

-----

PEGtheEGG: im coming over with Alex

cOrN: BRO WTF WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THIS

PEGtheEGG: uhh now? I just did are you blind?

cOrN: i hate you

PEGtheEGG: love you too

-----

SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Peggy and her stupid ship are causing me so much stress. But I mean it doesn't hurt that I get to see Alex again. 

Oh god I didn't think about that. Now that I had that stupid, amazing, beautiful, blissful dream about me an Alex I would get super flustered whenever I'm around him. 

Now I can even talk to him

what am I a 6th grade girl? (yes)

------

PEGtheEGG: Open the goddamn door dumbass

PEGtheEGG: Sent with love

------

Suddenly I heard a violent knocking on the door and knew immediately it was Peggles.

"HEY HEY HE- wait *sniff sniff* is that" she dramatically lept on my back.

"TO THE BACON!!!" She hollered like I was a horse and she was going into battle. 

Lee panicked as I ran toward the kitchen island with Pegs on my back. He instinctlively picked up Sammy who was shaking and ran out of the apartment.

"WHOOP WHOOP" we cheered triumphantly as they had left the BACON with us.

Then I realized. "Wheres Alex"

"why do you ask" she smart assed with a smirk.

"uhhhhh because you said you were bringing him and there are certain people who I would not like him to meet for safety reasons.

BOOM

"peggy-"

she looked down at her feet "yes jackie"

"Nonononoononononoon" I muttered as I bolted out of the dorm and into the hallway where alex and jefferson were standing.

oh no jefferson

He looked over at me then at Peggy and dropped Alex who he was holding by the collar. I rushed to alex's side and helped him up.

Jefferson waved jazzily at Peggy. "Hey sugar cube-" he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

"Still gay" she sighed. 

"But we can make an exception right" I felt my face getting hot. I looked at Peggy for a reaction but there wasn't one. No expression what so ever. In fact I've never seen her look this upset in a while. Not sad or sobbing upset but more like annoyed.

She turned to the tall noodle and grabbed him down by the collar. She had him so close to her face that they could have kissed. 

"Yes, Thomas, That's exactly what gay means. It means wanting to get in the pants of the opposite sex. It MeAnS MAKING ACCEPTATIONS FOR MY SEXUALITY. THIS IS WHO I AM YOU DUMB BITCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU TWO CHOICES. WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND ALL IS WELL WE SING CAMBIUM OR YOU CAN  G E T  O U T."

She let go of is collar and everyone was in shock. My jaw was on the floor and I kid you not I almost started applauding. Alex looked confused but a smile twisted on his perfect- I mean- completely average lips. 

Jefferson was sweating on the floor.

What an eventful day.

Alex POV

So I woke up from an *ahem* eventful dream and stretched. Peggy is always telling me to have a more positive outlook so instead of screeching and yelling at everything and then angrily ripping the curtains off the rod and running into the kitchen to throw them on Aaron who is usually at the coffee machine not expecting anything while screeching the lyrics to status quo, I decided to make a change.

I threw on some sweats and my favorite sweatshirt that said "I'd advise you to get out of my way before I rip off your toes." with a little picture of a smiley face. I did this before I opened my curtains because I don't want no perv staring at me. 

But then I became the perv. When I opened my curtaines to reveil the sunlight and hissed, I saw something. 

John Laurens was in the dorm window that I could see from my window. He. Was. Shirtless. and oh my god was he hot. Like he was having a golden hour and a fucking six pack and AHHH. 

Maybe collage isn't so bad~

~Time skip brought to you by flex tape~

So uh I may have just brought a chair and my coffee into my room and pulled them up next to my window so I could "bird watch" 

Sudenly my phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

-----

LegBePEG: hey bro wussup

HAMandCheese: I wanna see john

HAMandCheese: I mean I can see him but I wanna talk to him

HAMandCheese: I think I wanna tell him I like him

LegBePEG: Awwwww thats so great!! I'll go with you come over to mah dorm and I'll drive

LegBePEG: wait hold up you can see him

HAMandCheese: K great luv u see you in 10

LegBePEG: Alex wait

LegBePEG: Explain

LegBePEG: Alex?

------

I shoved my phone into my pocket and went to go grab breakfast.

~Yet another Time skip bc I'm lazy af~

"Hey Pegs" I smiled and waved. Since when do I do that?!

She didn't say anything but pulled me inside. 

"Bro wtf-"

"shhhh" she hissed

"WHY" i whisper-shouted

"I dont know haha" she said in a normal voice," "I just felt like being dramatic."

She looked content for a moment then her face contorted. "ALEX WHY AND HOW WERE YOU WATCHING JOHN" she screeched. 

I rolled my eyes and huffed. She kept pleading me and so I just pointed to my shirt until she took a breath. 

"I don't care about your toe threats" she spat. 

"Can we just go" I groaned. There is no way in hell I will tell Peggy my "bird watching" adventures.

"Fine but this isn't over~" she did that pointy thing where she pointed two fingers at her eyes then at mine.

~

"Are we there yet" I groaned. I had just climbed 5 flights of satires but honestly John was worth it. I hate that my best friend is skinny because shes not only #goals but she also ALWAYS works out and makes me do it with her. For example She makes me take the stairs every damn time we go anywhere. 

"One more flight c'mon alex you barely get out this is good for you"

"You sound like one of those head work out ladies named Sharon or something " 

We both had a laugh. "yo, pegs, I gotta pee, I'll meet you at John's" She nodded and I made my way to the bathroom. 

~

I walked out of the bathroom and saw a tall man who looked kinda like Lafayette but puffier. Just the look of him got on my nerves.

I decided to walk past him. No fighting today :(

"Hey small kid."

I Take it back

"What'd you call me?" I spun around

"Hey hey I'm not looking for a Fight" he held his hands up. "I just wanted to know if you and that John kid were dating yet."

yet? what's that supposed to mean.

"Not that It's any of your business but no and why do you say yet?

"No reason. I honestly thought you could both do better" 

that. bitch.

I wasted no time and ran over to him and slapped him many times. 

He picked me up by the collar and was about to punch me but John and Peggy walked out of his dorm room and Thomas dropped me. John rushed over to me and held me in his arms.

It was nice and not to be shallow but the best part was that he still wasn't wearing a shirt. I could just lay here for hours. 

And then I drifted off to sleep in johns arms.

_*_^_*_

yoyoyoyo another mid-night update.

its legit 2:18 am rn. 

So I have a few things to say so please read this. Okay so I am working on an update for What If but I'm hitting a writers block and this is fun plus a certain Sammy is guiltily me into updating this one (Love you Sammy)

okay and another thing. I like the chapters where they find their soulmate and I don't wanna do over a week time skips at a time. So in regards to the sisters, I am very well aware that they have distance in between their ages but for the sake of the story and my sanity I will be kind speeding it up. They are still that many years apart I just don't wanna wait so It's best if you don't think too much into it. Okay sooooo

I think that's It. 

okay thank y'all for the support I love you guys and remember:

Live, Love, Laf

(Idk if y'all get that its bc Laf is Lafayette so like now if you did get it i have succesfully ruined itso your welcome._)

1664 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 924 28
This is a sequal to "This Guy {Lams}" Nothing would make sense so read that first. Every chapter will have one of these TW: Smut, mental illness, sel...
2.5K 68 19
John Laurens is a trans man. He always has been and never forgets it due to the constant reminder of idiots telling him "Tranny". Yay. But when he wa...
10.7K 572 40
soul mate /ˈsōl ˌmāt/ noun: soulmate a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner. ~•~•~•~ John Laurens and Alexander Ham...
137K 4.6K 16
((soulmate au where whatever you write on your body ends up on your soulmate's body as well)) Hamilton doodles on his arms every single day. Wether i...