His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
β™‘LOOKIEβ™‘
이 밀
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*

*Kookie: Still With You*

9.5K 261 101
By PPian0

A/n: A certain someone asked for an update and I know you're going to hate me for this, but...It's a rainy day & this is a beautiful song. So please allow me to attack your feels 🙃😇❤

😏🤫 7 😘🙃😈❤

Have any of you seen the gif? Just checking 🙃😘😇

~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
The airport was crowded with Army screaming my name as I hurried past, my security detail doing their best to protect me from the crushing number of people blocking the way. Still, the camera flashes made it hard to see and a few fans got too close, pulling on my clothes in their excitement.

Clenching my jaw behind my mask, I yanked myself free before anything could happen and silently cursed whoever had leaked my flight information. The return from Amsterdam was supposed to be a secret since the other members were still filming the Bon Voyage package, but a sasaeng had leaked it after I declined their marriage proposal during my last Vlive.

So much for being honest. Jin-hyung never had this problem. Maybe I should have let them think I was dating Lisa...

Suddenly the outside noise quieted and the music that had been pumping through my headphones almost deafened me. Swearing violently, I nearly collided with one of my bodyguards as I fumbled to removed the earbuds, only to realize he'd stopped dead in tracks just like the fans' screaming.

What th-

"Kookie! Over here!" The familiar voice shot straight through me and my heart flipped inside my chest.

That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time
I’m standing under the frozen light, but
I’ll walk step by step towards you
Still with you.

Y/n stood ahead of us, one arm lifted in greeting while the other kept her daughter, Hyewon, cocked on her hip. The warmth in her smile made all my thoughts scatter my heart squeezed painfully until the sudden roar of the crowd brought me back to reality.

Cursing, I hurried over before the enthusiastic mob could rush her. Ever since Yoongi-hyung had introduced her at the concert where he'd proposed, she'd become as famous as an idol - no matter how hard she tried to avoid the spotlight and all the benefits and dangers that went along with it.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed into her ear, wrapping a protective arm around her shoulders so I could guide her outside.

There were too many people here, and even though she was carrying a child that didn't mean she was safe. She shot me an apologetic smile as the crowd screamed and followed after us, pointing out the Suv waiting by the curb amid the flashing paparazzi cameras.

"Picking you up? I thought it was supposed to be a secret." She huffed, covering Hyewon's eyes protectively with her hand.

Rolling my eyes, I tightened my grip on her and headed for the vehicle, ignoring the questions the paparazzi were throwing at us. "Yeah." I grunted, opening the passenger door and sliding into my seat as she went around to the driver's side. "Tell that to my sasaeng."

Y/n laughed from the passenger door as she carefully clipped a squirming Hyewon into her safety seat, before shutting the it and taking her place behind the wheel. "Bad Kookie!" She teased, starting the engine. "What did you do this time?"

"The usual." I faked a smile and wiggled me fingers at her. "Remember? I'm the iternational playboy~"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Such a tease."

You would know.

~*~

"Are you hungry?" Y/n asked, standing on her tip toes so she could reach a glass from the top shelf of the cabinet. "I was gonna make budae jjigae."

My mouth went dry, my eyes too busy trailing the curve of her back as she stretched to answer until I realized what I was doing and quickly cleared my throat. Without a word, I stood behind her and reached out, my chest brushing against her back as I pulled the one she wanted down and handed it to her.

A pitch dark room
I shouldn’t get used to it
But I’m used to it again
The low-pitched sound of the air conditioner
If I don’t have this, I might just fall apart

"No," I whispered, my voice craking as I tried to keep myself in check. "Thank you. I think I'll just lie down for now...Noona."

Something I wanted to believe was sadness flicked through her eyes when she turned to look at me. A million things unsaid between us. Unable to stand it, I dropped my hand on her head and ruffled her hair. "I'm just tired. Don't go out without me, okay? There will probably be paparazzi waiting."

"Yeah," she mumbled softly, fidgiting with the glass in her hand. "Get some rest, Kook."

"I will." I promised, knowing it was another lie.

We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"

~*~

Shutting the door to my room, I turned the lock into place and left the lights off before heading to the bathroom. The jet lag was messing with my head and I desperately needed to get it right if I was going to survive the next few days alone with Y/n. Turning the water on, I stripped down while I waited for it to reach the right temperature, my mind buzzing like I was drunk.

Already feeling overheated, I stepped under the water, the cool liquid running tracks over my skin that felt like soothing fingertips. Bracing my arm against the tile, I let my head fall forward and took deep, ragged breaths. The image of Y/n's smile as she waved at me flashing through my mind. The effect immediate on my body.

In a rapturous memory
The rain pours even when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll run with my feet wet
So hug me then

Clenching my eyes shut, I let my most basic need override my conscience and moved my other hand into position, my hips bucking the moment it wrapped around my impatient cock.

"D-Damnit," I gasped, furious I couldn't control myself.

Slowly, I slid my hand over my shaft and  losened my grip, imagining Y/n's delicate hand in its place, her small hands barely able to wrap around me completley. It had been three weeks since I'd seen her and I'd hoped the distance would have helped me get over it, but as I grazed the my index finger over the slit at my tip, I knew it was another lie I'd told myself. I'd never get over her.

I didn't want to.

The moon looks lonely
Like it's crying in the bright night sky
Even though I always know the morning will come
I want to stay in your sky like a star

Pleasure licked up my spine as the water slid imaginary tongues over my neck and chest, my sack tightening painfully as chills swept across the damp skin; my hand working in slow, steady pumps to make up for the body I so desperately wanted. So desperately needed.

Biting my lips hasrhly to keep from moaning, I imagined the way she'd taste if I had ever been brave enough to slide my tongue into her mouth or had nibbled her lips the way I'd dreamed of a thousand times before. The way her body would have softened under my touch, willing and compliant as I tasted my way down her curves, just like I was melting under this fantasy.

The day, that moment
If I knew this was gonna happen
I would have remembered more of them
When will it be?
If I see you again
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"

Panting raggedly, I quickened the pace; my grip tightening as I pushed myself closer to the edge of sanity. Grunting, I imagined pushing her down onto the bed and spreading her legs so that her most vulnerable part was open to me and my hunger. The way she would buck and writhe under my tongue as I ate my fill and my fingers stroked her closer to the edge, her hands tangled in my hair and urging me on, the scent of her as intoxicating to me as any alcohol.

Unconsciously, I slid my tongue over my lips and curled the tip upward, catcing water droplets in a desperate need to taste something...anything...that could replace her, whimpering when there was no relief.

My hips bucked again, the preassure building in my lower abdomen and urging me to a faster pace as need overwhelemed me. In a distant part of my mind, I wished she could hear the sound of my skin and the water and know she was responsible. To feel something for the need she created in me. Cursing her name with the whispered reverence of a prayer, I came; my body shaking as I exploded hot seed against the tile until my legs couldn't support my weight and I dropped to my knees.

In a rapturous memory
The rain pours even when I dance alone
By the time this mist clears
I'll run with my feet wet
So hug me then

Sucking in desperate puffs of air, I tipped my head back and let the shower wash my tears away. No matter how many times I did this, it would never be enough but I couldn't stop. The pain didn't matter to me. So long as I could see her and hold a place in her heart - no matter how small - it was worth it. She was worth it. Careful of the head rush that would come when I stood up, I made myself stand and quickly finished cleaning myself up.

When I was finished and dry, I changed into a comfortable set of sweats and went to find her in the kitchen.

"You're back?" She asked, tossing a bemused smile at me from over her shoulder as she added the meat and veggies to the soup.

I nodded, wrapping my arms around her in a quick hug before pulling away and scooping up a cooing Hyewon from her high chair. Her delighted giggles when I lifted her in the air soothed the ache in my heart and I sighed happily. "I'd rather spend my time with you guys than be alone in my room. Just don't complain if I fall asleep."

Y/n smiled and nodded, handing me a spoon of soup broth to try. "I made extra just in case, and started the new Netflix movie that just came out. It should begin soon."

"Great! Let's go, Hyewon!" I grinned, carrying my niece into the living room. At least for a moment, I could indulge myself and live in the fantasy where Yoongi-hyung's life was mine.

Just for a little while...let me stay with you, just a little longer.

Behind the faint smile that looked at me
I will draw a beautiful purple shade
We may not be on the same page
But I want to walk this path with you
Still with you.

~*~

A/n: Go stream Still With You 🤟🏻❤💜
🙃🙈😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 35 20
What happens when you unknowingly catch the attention of someone dangerous? This was the case for detective Park Y/N when she unknowingly caused a se...
645 72 27
A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able to get his love towards her........or...
180K 5.7K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...
5.4K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...