Brother of Wind (ninjago au)

Od DatNinjaLloyd

Morro's not a ghost!! yay! and he's on the ninja's side it's literally just the of series but with Morro in i... Viac

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
aaaaah! thank you!
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
morro sketches
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
holy crap
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
so about my mistakes
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29 THE FINALE

chapter 17

3.2K 75 126
Od DatNinjaLloyd

"Hey! Morro hold up!" Nya called out after Morro who was walking on the deck of the bounty.
"Yeah?" Morro turned to meet her.
"Here take this." Nya gave Morro a small cylinder.
"What is this?" Morro asked.
"Watch." Nya pushed a button on the top of the item, and it sprung open to reveal a staff. Then it further extended to reveal that it was a glider.

Have you seen avatar: the last airbender? It's like the thing Aang has.

"You can use your wind with this to fly easier!" Nya said.
"Haha! This is awesome!! Thanks!" Morro said changing it back into a staff and twirled it around.
"Well see you later!" Nya said waving off.
"You're leaving?" Morro inquired.
"Uh, yeah! I have some things to do." Nya left.

"Trying to find out the samurai's identity is more of a nuisance than the snakes!" Cole said in frustration.
"Any luck with you?" He asked Kai, Zane and Jay.
"The guy's illusive. He's like a ghost!" Jay said.
"One moment he's there, the next he's gone!" He sighed.
"I am starting to believe we might never catch him." Zane said.
"I think it's safe to say, none of us are closer to proving we're the green ninja." Kai took a sip from his drink.

Morro and Sensei Wu walked into the room.
"Looks like iron is sharpening iron!" Sensei said.
"I feel you are getting closer to your true potential."

"Where is my nephew?" Sensei asked.
"I thought you were looking after him."
The whole room went quiet. Morro got worried. That's right! He hasn't seen Lloyd all day. Kai had a distressed look on his face.
"I thought Cole was gonna pick him up." Kai said.
"I went to the arcade, but he wasn't there." Cole said.
"What?" Morro said sharply.

"Jay was-" Cole got cut off.
"Don't bring me into this! I babysat yesterday." Jay retorted.
"Sensei, Morro. We have not seen him." Zane said.
"I just left him at an arcade! I didn't know he would just leave like that!" Kai said.

(Here it comes, the thing everyone has been waiting for.)

"YOU WHAT?!" Morro shouted.
"I didn't know he would!" Kai said.
Morro stormed out of the room.
"Morro, wait!" Kai called out.
"NO!!" Morro snapped.

"It's your fault he went off!" He shouted angerly. The ninja were speechless. They've never seen Morro this angry before.
"You were trusted to care and look after him!" Morro took out his new glider and walked out onto the deck.
"Listen, Morro." Jay said.
"We'll find him and bring him back!"
Morro walked closer to the edge of the bounty.
"Morro! Where are you going?!" Jay called out.
"Going to find Lloyd." Morro said with a flat tone.

"By yourself? We don't even know where he is." Cole crossed his arms.
"From what we know, if Lloyd got into any contact with the serpentine, he could have been captured." Zane said thinking over it.
"He could be in the den if all snakes." Zane finished.

Morro stopped in his tracks.
"M-Morro?" The others hesitantly asked. They just stood there. Morro clenched his fist and tightened his grip on his glider. Wind started to blow everywhere. It surrounded Morro. A grey aura surrounded him, and Morro started to levitate off the ground.

"ZANE! WHAT DID YOU DO??!!" Cole shouted trying to stand his ground.
"I only suggested a possibility for Lloyd's location!" Zane said being pushed back by the wind.
"Well, whatever you said made him really mad!" Jay yelled.

The wind was blowing so hard around Morro. The ninja were blown away onto the wall and couldn't move. The sail was in danger of breaking. If this continued, Morro might tear the place apart.

"Morro!" Sensei Wu called out.
"You need to control your emotions! Being mad and taking it out with this won't help us find Lloyd!"

"Morro! I'm sorry okay! I know it's my fault that Lloyd went missing! I should have been more responsible! I should have done what I was supposed to do in the first place, I'm sorry!" Kai shouted.

The wind died down and Morro slowly returned onto the deck of the bounty. He dropped onto his knees.
"I'm sorry I got so mad, it's just..." Morro started.
"You have every right to be angry. So how about we go find Lloyd." Sensei put a hand on Morro. He nodded in response.
"Is that what full potential looks like?" Cole whispered.
"I could be so." Zane whispered back.

The ninja rushed down to where Kai last dropped off Lloyd.
"Lloyd? Lloyd!" Kai opened and called.
"He was right here! Someone must have seen him." Kai said coming back out.
"Let's go look around." Jai said.

Cole spotted a security camera up above.
"Hey guys, look at this." Cole pointed.
The five ninja looked at the security camera's footage. They saw Lloyd stand by an alley, leave, then walk into the alley.
"What is he up to?" Jay said as he reviewed the video.

The ninja went into the alley.
"I sense these are Lloyd's footprints. But they come to an end here. Why?" Zane observed.
"We have to find out!" Kai said.
Morro found a pair of tire tracks on the ground. He took out his glider and immediately started to follow them.
"Well boys." Kai said.
"Looks like we're going for a ride."

The ninja followed the tire tracks out onto the the desert and eventually arrived at the lost city of Ouroboros.
"What is that place?" Cole asked nearing it.
"Looks like snake city!" Jay said.
"It's the lost city of Ouroboros! I've only herd of this place in the scrolls!" Morro said.
"Let's get a closer look." Kai said speeding up on his bike.

The ninja got off their vehicles and sunk onto the roofs of the buildings.
When they reached the center of the city, there was a loud cheering.

"It appears Pythor has successfully united all of the tribes." Zane said.
"I know we ruined their last get-together, but that's no reason not to get an invitation." Cole joked.
"There's Lloyd!" Kai pointed.

The young Garmadon was trapped in a cage looking down.
"Woah and look at who they worship!" Jay pointed to the big snake statue.
"Let me guess, the great devourer." Cole said. Morro turned his glider back into a cylinder and tucked it in his belt.
"Okay, let's get Lloyd out of here." Morro said. Without any hesitation, Morro rushed out into the open field and the other followed. A few steps in, and a cage dropped on top of the ninja and they dropped their weapons.

All the serpentine gasped.
"Ah! The ninja!" Lloyd exclaimed.
"Give me back my cousin!" Morro demanded.
"Sorry, no. Looks like we've caught the main event." Pythor said slithering up to them.

The ninja were escorted onto a battlefield.
"Morro, do something!" Jay whispered to the wind ninja. Morro nodded and blasted away the serpentine around them.
"Give me back my cousin right now!" Morro ran up to Pythor. Pythor signaled to another serpentine. That serpentine took Lloyd out of his cage and held him hostage.
"Lloyd!" Morro called out.
"Morro!" Lloyd called back.
"Be careful with what you do, or I'll kill the boy!" Pythor threatened.

Morro stumbled back.
"Oh no, what do we do now?" Cole questioned.
"Ah! Don't worry, the samurai could still come and save us!" Jay said.
Just then, karma kicked in. The samurai was there, but he was locked up with chains and standing in front of the ninja.

"You say you wanted a battle, and I give you one! I give you, ninja versus samurai!" Pythor announced.
"What?!! Are you serious?!" Kai shouted.
"Morro! What do we do?!" Jay asked desperately.
"I uh... Um..." Morro hesitated. He didn't want to fight the samurai, for what he knows, they're on the same side. But if he didn't fight then, what will happen to Lloyd?
"I don't know!!" Morro shouted.

"Maybe we can team up and escape! After all he does seem to hate the serpentine too." Zane said.
A rounded blade came flying at them.
"Okay, definitely not on our side!" Cole said as they dodged another attack.
"Tornado of creation?" Zane suggested. Three nodded except Morro.
"I said I don't know!!" Morro cried. Morro grabbed his head like he had a headache. He really had no idea on what to do here.

"Guess we're on our own! Earth!" Cole shouted activating his spinjitzu.
"Fire!" Kai shouted.
"Ice!"
"Lighting!"
"Ninja-go!!" The four combined their spinjitzus into one big tornado. It took in objects around them to make a giant slingshot with a spiked metal ball as the ammunition.

The four launched it at the samurai and he went flying towards Pythor and Skales. The ninja ran at them to attack. Pythor pulled a lever that put up spikes around the place.
"Argh! Why can't anyone play fair?!" Jay complained. Pythor pulled the lever once more and the battlefield tilted to the side. The ninja grabbed hold of the spikes to keep from falling into a pit.

"Can this get any worse?!" Cole shouted.
"We must continue to make it appear that we are fighting for real!" The samurai said with a disguised voice.
"Huh? We're not fighting for real?" Jay asked.
"Keep up the sharade." The samurai said.
"You! Wind ninja!" The samurai called.
"Huh? Me?" Morro asked surprised.
"Yes, you must go now!" The samurai told him.

Morro stared at him for a while.
Hold on!
Morro thought.
No way! It can't really be...
"N--"
"Go now!" The samurai shouted.
"Oh, uh okay!" Morro pulled out his glider and used his wind to fly out of there.

"The rest of you, hold on to my exo-suit!" The samurai turned to the rest of the ninja. They hopped onto the big red mech and the rocked boosters lit up and they started flying out of there. The engine sputtered.

"There's too much weight!" Kai said.
The samurai, the person controlling it, exited the metal suit and hopped off letting the mech with the ninja fly away.
"I can't believe he just saved us!" Cole exclaimed.
"He stole our thunder again!" Kai shouted.
"Gah! I hate that samurai!" Jay shouted.

"Go ninja, go!" Lloyd shouted as he watched them fly off. The samurai came down from the sky.
"GET HIM!!!!" Pythor demanded.
A few serpentine started to close in.
The samurai pushed a button on his wrist.
"Magnetizer activated."
The golden weapons were attracted by the magnetic field and bolted towards the samurai who wrapped them in a cloth as they got to him.

The samurai threw a curved blade at the lever that made the battlefield tilt, the surrounding serpentine fell off while the samurai flew off.
Lloyd grinned as the warrior flew onto the big statue. Pythor growled at him. The samurai took a bow, then left.

Meanwhile the ninja on the exo-suit were flying it of control. Morro watched in the sky as they did.
"How do you turn this thing off?!!!!!" Kai cried out.
The mech crashed into the ground and separated Kai from the others.

"Everyone alright?" Morro descended to great Jay, Zane and Cole.
"Yeah." They responded.
"Where's Kai?" Jay yelled.
"I'll go check!" Morro said flying off.

Kai was stuck in the sand but eventually got out.
"Guys?" He called out. Kai saw the samurai flying by overhead.
The jet pack he was using broke down and the samurai crashed in the sand. Kai ran to go check.

"Testing... Testing." The samurai said fiddling with his helmet. Kai hid behind a rock. The samurai took the helmet off to reveal short raven hair.
"Nya?" Kai came out from hiding.
The samurai immediately put the helmet back on.
"Stay clear ninja! Don't look--" he, or she took he helmet off.
"At me..." Nya finished. Her voice was not tampered with anymore and sounded normal.

"I don't understand. You're the samurai?" Kai asked.
"It was always a boy's club." Nya said setting down her helmet.
"You never let me try to help. So, I found my own way to be a hero."

"You mad?"
"Mad? Of course not! It's just, all this time I've been trying to protect you! You never needed it." Kai said.
"Girl power!" Nya punched Kai.
"You won't tell the others, right?" Nya asked.
"Uh... No...." Kai sighed.

"Kai!!!" The siblings herd Morro's voice in the distance.
"Quick! Out that thing back on!" Kai said. Nya put the samurai helmet back on.
"Hey, there you are! Oh! The samurai!" Morro said approaching the two.
"Yeah! I was just thanking him on how he saved us and stuff." Kai said.
The samurai nodded in agreement.

"It's okay, you can take that off. I know it's Nya." Morro said.
"What?!!!" The siblings exclaimed.
"How long have you known?!" Kai asked. Nya took her helmet off.
"Honestly, just figured it out now." Morro replied.
"How?" Nya asked.

"There were a few hints." Morro replied.
"One, you were at the amusement park before we got there. Two, you left us right away after you gave me this glider. And three, I never used my power in front of "the samurai" so weird how you called me "wind ninja"." Morro said.

"Ah..." Nya sighed.
"I want to thank you." Morro said.
"For saving us. And for gassing and cuffing me before."
"Heheheh.... Sorry...." Nya looked away.
"Don't worry I'll keep your secret. I'm a great liar." Morro said.
"Your brother on their other hand..."
"Hey!" Kai punched him.
"This stays between us." Kai said.

"Here take these." Nya handed the boys the golden weapons.
"We'll have to rescue Lloyd another day. Don't worry Morro, we will." Nya placed a hand on Morro's shoulder.
"How are you gonna get back?" Kai asked.
"I have my ways." Nya clicked a button on her wrist.

The exo samurai suit with Jay, Cole and Zane got up and started to fly away.
"Quick! Get it! Its gonna get away!" Jay shouted. By the time they started running, the suit took off.
"Great. Morro hasn't come back, kai is gone, the samurai suit left, and we have no way to get home!" Jai said trying to catch his breath.
"I wouldn't say that." Cole said turning around to see Kai and Morro with the weapons in hand.

-later that night on the bounty.-

"He was all mysterious. Never said a word." Kai said telling the rest of them the events.
"You sure?" Jay asked.
"I can back him up. He landed, gave us the golden weapons, left." Morro easily lied.
"Left? Just like that?" Cole asked.
"Listen, listen. If the samurai had his hands on the most powerful weapons in the whole world, why would he just give them back to you?" Jay asked. Morro started to walk out the door just as Nya passed by.

"Umm I don't know." Kai shrugged.
"Maybe she--"
Morro and Nya stood at the door and shook their heads while glaring at Kai.
"I mean, he's not bad after all." Kai said.
"What I say, he's on our side." Morro said waving goodnight.
"I sense this means the bet is off." Zane said.

"More importantly, my nephew has found his way into the den of all snakes." Sensei said. Morro stood just outside the room listening against the wall.
"I fear there may be no way of rescuing him now." Sensei finished.

Outside the room Nya spotted Morro sitting against the wall.
"Hey, don't worry. We'll save him." Nya reassured him. From in the room, they herd Kai say:
"There's always a way."
"And don't worry. We'll find it." Cole added.

Morro smiled and went off to bed.
Nya was just about to as well when sensei Wu came up to her.
"I think you forgot this." He said handing Nya her blade.
"Iron sharpens iron. And sibling sharpens sibling." Sensei said walking off. Nya smiled then entered her room. 

So, the long awaited chapter 17 came. The one where everyone said Morro was gonna blow up! Well he did, and didn't, I think I adverted your expectations old Morro saying "get reket" to the serpentine lol.
Well I hope you enjoyed it! I have a bonus for you! I had certain parts "story boarded" out and drawn!

Ummm, all the words are English and written with ninjago characters. I just do that for some reason. Right! Thank you for reading! Hope you liked this one! Aaaaaaannnd
Ittekimasu!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.3K 41 14
This are the shorts of the Ninjago Morro Master of Wind story('s) The Cover/Art is mine #1 in morro 15-03-2022 #1 in masterwu 10-05-2022
20K 628 19
Welcome to book eight of the Brother of Wind au! In this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been a part of the team. This book...
20.1K 525 15
welcome to the third book in the "Brother of Wind" series. in this series, I rewrite the story of Ninjago but the fate and destiny of a wind ninja ch...
62.2K 843 40
The title says it all a bunch of Ninjago headcanons (REQUESTS OPEN) UPDATE: I'm just going through and editing the formatting and adding some more to...