I Need A Gangster

By NightLily97

-Part 3 of "I Need A Ganster"- Nothing in life comes easy, right? After becoming one of the biggest mafias i... More

Important ⚠️
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 21

33 2 2
By NightLily97

A/N: a short Minho x Donghyuk part ahead.
Youngbae's POV is after that.

_________________________________

Donghyuk's POV

"So he already has someone, huh..." Minho sighed, inhaling his cigarette as he brushed my hair.

He was pretty busy lately because our parents were really tense.

Minho returned to work a week after he quit so now I couldn't see him outside of work.

He did have some time on the weekend because he worked at the bar in those days.

So I came over to his place and we were in his balcony now, he sat on the couch while smoking and I was lying down with my head on his lap.

It was kinda relaxing.

"Yeah... Apparently he met someone." I sighed. "Probably some brat."

"Why do you care? Doesn't it make everything easier for you?" Minho asked. "He has someone, so I get you all to myself."

"Jerk." I hit his chest, rolling my eyes. "He's meeting someone we know nothing about. It can be dangerous."

"Gorgeous, leave it to your parents to worry about."

"Mom won't say no to him. Dad wouldn't mind if mom doesn't mind." I sighed deeply. "But I can't actually say something either."

"Then don't. C'mon, don't tell me you came all the way here to talk here about blondie." Minho scolded me. "You need a fucking drink."

"Can't wait to get me drunk later?"

"I clearly can't."

I sighed and sat down as Minho put off his cigarette.

We got up and I followed him inside the apartment.
Minho got a bar in his apartment so he could make drinks even when he's at home.

Most of the time he preferred to buy beer packs but when he wanted to put some effort he actually used it.

So I sat on the bar and watched him as he made us drinks. Everything that happened was slowly starting to hit me.

I dated Yunhyeong.
I went on a date with Minho.
Yunhyeong broke up with me.
He has someone else.

And I'm feeling a bit guilty.

I know it's not my fault.
We both agreed it's better this way. I have someone else in mind and Yunhyeong has someone who'll look after him.

I'm not the only one he needs anymore.

It makes me feel a bit sad. It's like I broke my promise to him.
But Seungri told me to start taking care of myself a long time ago, I just didn't listen.

I protected Yunhyeong all this time. I made sure he's safe and he will always have someone around him.
He has a new family now.
A family that loves him and cares a lot about him.

And just like he accepted Minho, I'll have to accept the brat who is his boyfriend.

Minho handed me my drink while holding his own, walking around the bar to stand in front of me.

"I know it wasn't easy, gorgeous." He said, wrapping one arm around my waist to pull me closer to himself. "But I promise that I'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated."

"You'll stop acting like an asshole?" I asked amused and Minho chuckled, kissing me softly.

"I'll try my best. Be my boyfriend, Kim Donghyuk."

"Or else what?"

"I'll start annoying you again and flirting with you until you agree."

"I don't know..." I hummed. "Did you ask permission from my parents?"

"Gorgeous, your parents trust me enough."

"So if I'll ask my dad if he's okay with you fucking me..."

"Donghyuk."

I smiled. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend, you jerk," I said and took a sip from my drink.

Minho rolled his eyes before doing the same and kissing me.
I smiled against his lips and kissed him back, wrapping an arm around his neck.

Every time Minho opens his mouth I regret ever going out with him. But I really don't think he's a bad guy.

I've got to spend some time with him while I kept my distance from Yunhyeong, which wasn't really easy and I've got to know Minho better.

He has his own ways to show he cares for someone.
He's actually quite artistic.
We share a similar taste in music.
And he actually can be kind of silly and sweet.

I moaned into the kiss as he made it deeper, feeling him pulling me even closer.

I decided to put my drink down and wrapped both my arms around his neck as we kissed.

And, I must admit, he's a good kisser.

"Easy there." I chuckled as I felt myself leaning backward, looking at Minho who kissed me again.

"Don't tell me to go easy when you're finally mine," Minho said and kissed me again. "You own me lots of kisses."

"Oh? Says who?"

"Says me, for all the times I wanted to embrace you and I couldn't."

"Someone is getting a bit too selfish," I noted before Minho kissed me again.

"I was staying away from you for all those years, I think I have the right to be goddamn selfish." Minho hissed before kissing me again and again and again.

This guy...
He can be so immature sometimes.

I moaned softly as I felt his warm lips against my neck.

"No..." I said in frustration when I heard Minho's phone.
Looks like our alone time is over.

Minho didn't look pleased at all as he answered the phone, letting go of me.
It's probably my dad and I really want to kill him for interrupting us right now.

I sighed softly and watched Minho as he spoke. By how serious he looked all of a sudden it seems like I was right.
It was my dad or at least one of my parents.

A few hours alone, is it too much to ask?

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

Minho shook his head as he sighed. "I have to go, I've got work to do."

I sighed as well, hugging him. "This is so unfair..." I said quietly.

"I know, gorgeous. But I can't really go against your parents." Minho hugged me back.
"I promise that when we'll have the time I'll take you out on a date. Okay?"

I nodded and kissed him softly. "Be safe."

Minho kissed me back, smiling. "Aren't I always? Give me a few minutes and we'll go out, okay? It's better not to keep Youngbae waiting."

I nodded and watched him walking upstairs to his room. I took out my phone and texted Youngbae if he needs some help while I was waiting for Minho to come back.

Unfortunately, he told me to stay home to rest so I had no other choice. We have been working hard for them lately, but I can handle it.

But I guess it's better not to argue.

"Alright, gorgeous. Let's go." Minho said, kissing me before we made our way out of his apartment.

-

Youngbae's POV

I sighed annoyed, looking at the five men who were lying on the floor.
I was pissed.

Seungri and I checked out lists about a hundred times. We went through all of our men but it seems like there were more and more men in our clubs and I don't understand why.

I don't understand what's going on and I'm so close to losing my patience. We didn't work hard all those years just for this to happen.

"Nothing new?" I asked Minho who walked into the room, lighting a new cigarette.

He looked at me and shook my head. "All cameras show nothing. It looks like someone messed with it."

"Fuck..." I mumbled annoyed. I'm losing workers and at this rate, we'll have to close our clubs to prevent this shit from keep happening.

"You found nothing?"

"No..." Minho sighed. "We looked at everything and questioned every suspicious guy but got nothing."

This is definitely not good.
I'm not even worried about money. We had enough and didn't waste a lot.

What I'm worried about is our fucking business we worked for a lot.

"Fuck this." I threw my cigarette to the floor and stepped on it.

"I think this one is still alive," Minho noted when he checked the men on the floor.

He kicked the guy to lie on his back. The guy groaned in pain.
He's not dead. But he will be soon.

"Who sent you?" Minho asked him.

"Fuck off..."

"Who fucking sent you?!" I asked annoyed, shooting a bullet into his leg.

"Fuck...! Jiyong and Seunghyun! Jiyong and Seunghyun di-!"

I shot his head before he could even finish the sentence.

I knew it. I fucking knew it.
Those two assholes have been messing with Seungri and me all those months and I'm not going to let them get away from it now.

"I guess that's bad."

"It's really bad." I shook my head. "Call someone to clean here."

"Are we going to close the clubs?"

"I'll think about it." I sighed and walked out of the room. I need to let Seungri know.

We've been waiting for years to do something about them and we have to plan something now before it'd get even worse.

I got into my car and started it. I should probably go home and wait for Seungri so we could talk.

Just as I thought about it, my phone rang and it was Seungri.
How convenient.

"Doll, I was just about-"

'We have a problem.'

I frowned. "what kind of problem?"
He was supposed to sell something, he has done that so many times before. What could already go wrong?

'It feels off. I think it was a setup. I've been waiting for over two hours and I can't contact the buyer.'

"What? Why would anyone..." I paused.
This can't be a work of Jiyong and Seunghyun too... Right?

'Bae?'

"Doll, get out of there and come home now."

'What's wrong?'

"I figured something out, I'll tell you when you're back. Be careful on your way home."

'Okay. I'm on my way.' Seungri sighed deeply.

"Bae, what's-" I pulled Seungri to a deep kiss before he could finish.
I'm so relieved he returned home safely.

"Bae!" He complained, "What's going on?"

"Jiyong and Seunghyun. That's what." I said as I walked around our study.

"They keep getting their damn men in our clubs and now this? They're fucking messing with us and I swear that once I'll find them I'll fucking shoot a bullet in their heads!" I said annoyed and shot one of the bottles that were on the table.

"Bae, wait. What are you-"

"We found five more men," I said annoyed, letting Seungri take the gun from me. "They said Jiyong and Seunghyun are in charge of them."

"I fucking knew it!" Seungri said annoyed. "I swear to god Jiyong will pay for this shit!"

"We need to find them first."

"God this is just a complete nightmare..." Seungri sighed deeply.

"M-Mom...?" We turned to look at the door, seeing Yunhyeong peeking his head.

"Yes, Yunhyeongie?"

"I'm going out, Chan is waiting for me."

"Okay, be careful, sweetie."

Yunhyeong nodded and closed the door after himself.

"Chan?" I asked.

"I told you, Yunhyeongie is dating someone." Seungri sighed. "This doesn't matter now. What are we going to do?"

"I think we should close the clubs for now." I crossed my arms, sighing annoyed as I leaned against the desk. "This way we'll prevent from more of our men to disappear."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Seungri sighed deeply. "And closing the clubs means we can have Seunghoon and Minho focus only on finding those damn guys that are doing this."

"Such a mess..."

This definitely was a mess. A mess which is lasting for too damn long.

Finding Jiyong and Seunghyun will be the easy part. We need to figure out what we'd do after that.

I should have killed them in that damn alley years ago.

"I need a drink." Seungri shook his head, taking out a new bottle. "I don't like this at all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10.4K 51
A mafia au where Minho hides a ceo, Han Jisung from the mafia. ~~~ "We won't be able to see each other again after this, not for awhile at least. You...
2.6K 162 12
❝𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊...
19.9K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
79.8K 1.7K 22
"Why are there so many of you? Is this a gangbang or some shit?!" Han Jisung is a average college school boy until one day he gets asked to join a g...