γ€ππžπ¬π­πŸπ«π’πžπ§π: A Brig...

By brightestalnilam

β€ͺ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 12

7.6K 324 62
By brightestalnilam

--Win Metawin--

After that moment with Gun at the rooftop we decided to go back at our classroom and joined the class. The professor asked me if I'm already okay and I answered him that I'm already fine, I'm glad he didn't notice my eyes because it was swollen. I sat at my chair and my phone vibrated, I saw Bright's text message saying, 'Win, are you alright? I heard you we're in the infirmary awhile ago and can't breathe properly because of a heart problem? I didn't knew you had one, I thought it was asthma. But by the way are you okay now? text me back when you read this message.'

I turned off my phone and put it back in my bag and listened to the teacher's discussion. I didn't bother to even reply to him and just wanna end this day like nothing happened awhile ago. We had a quiz and I'm glad I answered all of the questions in the slide. Hours passed and it's already time to go home but I really don't want to so an idea popped in to my head and texted Gun and Gulf to meet me at the A-walk.

He waited there for a few minutes and not so long after Gun and Gulf arrived.

"Why did you called us?" Gulf started the conversation.

"So I was thinking that we should have a little fun tonight, wanna drink with me?" I suggested, yeah that was the idea that popped right through my head and want to do it.

"Why? It's just Monday and we have classes tomorrow. Why don't you make it on Friday night?" Gun said.

"It won't be fun anymore, please go out with me. I swear just for tonight and there will be no more drinking." I convinced them.

"Aish fine, but just for today! Off would kill me if he'll find out so no texting and posting on your sns accounts alright?" Gun said and I smiled and hugged him. Yehet!

"Yes sir, but why are we drinking? Are we celebrating today Win?" Gulf asked.

"Seriously Gulf, don't you remember what happened awhile ago? this bvtch just literally wants to forget everything and have fun. Ya know maybe the one who'll mend his broken heart is the guy he'll meet on the bar later." Gun winked and I know he's right but wrong on the part that I'll use other person just to hide and forget my feelings for Bright, I don't do cliché stuffs like those but my life is so cliché right now and I hate it.

"We'll just go there to have some fun not to look for hook ups alright? now let's go home and change then let's all meet at my place." I said.

After that so-called meet up I went home alone and immediately changed my clothes. I stayed up at the living room waiting for Gulf and Gun to came here. I got bored so I turned on my tv and watched an mv of WayV which is Turn Back Time and honestly the mv is so good as well as the whole album, that was their first whole album and I'm really proud of my boys especially to Winwin because he's my bias. But back at my life, I still didn't replied to Bright even tho I know that he already knew I read his message.

I opened my twitter account and I saw Bright's tweet hours ago saying, "will be having dinner tonight with the girl who said yes to me awhile ago." with matching heart emoji's and with Earn's reply saying "see you  tonight." with matching smile emoji. Ughh now I know why!! I wish I didn't opened my Twitter, Sicheng help me. T--T But on the Bright side atleast they're not together (yet) and it's just a dinner, that could lead to another and then in the near future they could be together. AAAHHH!! I hate my mind. >,< Maybe they are eating their dinner romantically by now, where could they be at this moment? I mean what restaurant did Bright booked for them? Did Earn knows that Bright can't eat mushrooms? No Win stop thinking about them, you're supposed to forget him and be happy right now!! >.<

After thinking so many possibilities about their date, I heard a knock on my door and I saw Gun and Gulf outside with their boyfriends. Wait, I thought Gun said that their boyfriends should not know that we're drinking tonight? what happened lmao

"Uhh I thought there are no--" I started the conversation but Gun already cuts me off:

"shut up Win, they found out so they insisted that they should drop us at the bar for our own safety and they'll gonna pick us up later."

"Oh okay, then shall we go?"

Since I don't know how to drive a car and I literally have no boyfriend, I went with Off and Gun because if I'll join with Gulf and Mew then Gulf would be like, 'You'll ruin our moment!!' Minutes passed and we arrived at Social Nightclub, Gulf and Gun bid their goodbyes to their boyfriends and we immediately entered the club.

I really don't drink too much alcohol but this day is an exemption, I really don't care if we have classes tomorrow It's still on the afternoon. I just want to forget everything and be happy. We paid for the drinks and for the table and sat at our seats. I don't know what came to my mind but I really love the taste of liquor today and didn't mind that I already drank 5 bottles of beer while talking to them. My world started spinning and the next thing Gun said is that, "Win go dance at the dancefloor, you're an expert at dancing right?". I nodded and went to the dancefloor and danced like crazy, but because of dizziness I tripped at some guy's foot and I was almost ready to kiss the floor but gladly I didn't because someone catched me. I slowly opened my eyes and holy fuck he's so handsome!! He guided me to stand straight and asked;

"Hey are you okay?"

"yeah, thanks for catching me when my bestfriend couldn't" I didn't mean to say it like that so I immediately left the guy at the dance floor and went back at our table.

"Ooh I thought you weren't going to look for some hook ups? but why are you and that guy intensely looking at each other?" Gulf teased me.

"Nonsense, let's just drink." We drinked a lot of alcohol and then suddenly I can't feel my body anymore and everything went out. I can hear Gun saying 'he passed out, what to do?'

--Gulf Kanawut--

I know, we're bad students bcos we're drinking at weekdays but Gun said that Win needs to forget about what happened between Earn and Bright. NONESENSE. I'm not that drunk but I think Bright also has feelings for our boy, idk I just got this feeling that they are soulmates.

Back at the present time, Win did really passed out and Gun is also drunk and thank goodness I have high tolerance and I'm just tipsy so I did have the nerve to call Bright to pick up Win. But first I called my boyfriend and Off to pick us up and then Bright to pick Win. Please don't be mad at me Win hehe I'm just doing to save the BrightxWin ship, I don't want it to sank. I called Bright and I was shocked when he was in a dinner date with Earn, I didn't know that. Why did Win didn't tell me? or he also doesn't know that Bright and Earn are just having dinner.

"Bright?"

"Yes, what's up?"

"Are you busy?"

"Yeah, I'm in a dinner date with Earn. We just finished eating and just chilling at the rooftop now but why?"

"Hehe the thing is, Win passed out."

"HUH?! WHERE ARE YOU? IS HE OKAY?! DID HE BROUGHT HIS INHALER WITH HIM?! DID HE HAVE AN ASTHMA ATTACK?!" Bright shouted and I can hear how worried he is but huhu Bright how can I explain this.

"We're at the Social Night Club, he passed out because he's too drunk." There was a silence on the other line and I thought he already hung up but then he spoke.

"I thought he was sick awhile ago? Why is he drinking now? Alright I'm coming--"

"But how about your date?"

"She will understand the situation."

He hunged up and minutes passed they arrived and Bright looking worried at Win, he gently guided Win to his car and made him sit at the shotgun. He then looked at us and said, "Why didn't he informed me that you we're drinking?" I just shrugged and Gun suddenly laugh. I covered his mouth because I'm afraid that he might spill everything.

"Hey we'll be going first, take care of Win for us Bright."

"Yeah." That was all he could say and I sat at my boyfriend's car and so is Gun to his.

While Mew drives me home he asked me a question why Win didn't informed Bright that we we're drinking. I only said that 'why would he inform Bright? as if they we're a couple.' 'but Bright looked so worried back there.' 'why does he need to be worried when he's the main reason why Win is drinking.'I immediately realized what I just said but it's too late to take it back what I just said but gladly he didn't asked further, I'm really doomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...
9.6K 612 10
What will happen when bright meet his long lost love as his son's best friend? Let's find out. This is my first fanfic please support me Khob khun...
40.1K 2.1K 25
An Au wherein Bright and Win are exes. One day, Bright got planned by his parents to Marry a girl from a high class family. When Bright was running...
24.1K 1.3K 45
Two unknown people marry eachother, How will their journey and marriage of LOVE, LIFE will proceed....Do they stick together until the end? Or will t...