Syo Kurusu x Reader

By YukoZuo

My first fanfic.You first met Syo because of an accident occured.You don't have any idea that you will meet h... More

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Attention!!Notice!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 'Awkward Situation'
Chapter 7 'Meet the Twin'
Chapter 8 'Hurt'
Chapter 9'Unexpected'
Chapter 10'The Truth?'
Some author note
Chapter 11'Sayonara,Mata Ashita'
Last Chapter 'We Meet Again'
Special Birthday 9-6 (Part 2)

Special Birthday 9-6 (Part 1)

57 2 0
By YukoZuo

Strands of (h/c) hair dancing in the air, flowing along the refreshing breeze of Sapporo city. Its the beginning of summer where people are getting excited making plan for summer vacation. Not to forget, the arising pile of work for those who work in a company and of course, artists and idols included to. A memorable summer is what people have been dreaming of. Camping and having a barbeque beside the beach or at a villa has always been the perfect plan. Yeah, a perfect summer would be my dream. Since this year is my first summer with my beloved one. It would be the first summer I spent other than my family members in my life. That would be fun if it were true... yet here I am, sitting on a bench surrounded by colourful kind of flowers. The sight is indeed mesmerizing. These beautiful scenery is right in front of me yet my heart long left in Tokyo.

'Its okay. Even if we're apart, your ring is here with me! This much is enough for me to feel your warm heart so, cheer up!', his message I received this noon ringing in my mind. A faint smile etching on my lips as my eyes gaze farther away. Then, a shutter of camera break my train of thoughts.

"Good expression you got there (f/n)-chan!", Ami's voice boomed out. Now, I am here in Sapporo for a photo shoot. I was chosen as the newest idol featuring in Shining Magazine. They also told me that a childish vibe for a grown-up woman like me will be a new refreshing style. With that, the theme for this occasion is 'Long-lasting Summer with You'

"I knew pale-yellow would suit you in summer season!", Ami wink at me but then change to a frown when she noticed my absent spirit.
"something on your mind?", she asked. Her hands on my shoulder.
"nope! Just thinking how fun it would be if everyone will spend their summer here with their special someone...hehe", I covered with a smile.
"seriously...your effort in covering your feelings' suck. Hmmm...then, think like this. You express your feelings through this photo shoot. You are not allowed to contact Syo for the rest of the day until we're done with the shooting today. And when your photos are done, I will send it to him. It will be some sort of surprise and I'm sure he will get your message", then Ami explain her plan.
"Are you sure? I'm kind of worried Syo-kun might misunderstand...", I commented while playing with the oversized ring in my middle finger. 
"Don't worry! As a manager, I am confident in this. Hehehe!", Ami give me a thumbs up with her mischevious smile.
"then...I'll do my best!Yosh!!", I lift up my fist in the air, feeling more spirited. 
.
.
.
"fufufu, this will be amusing to watch", Ami giggled deviously as she watch (f/n) posing in front of the camera even better than before.

SYO'S POV
"hrmmm...", my brows knitted in frustration. A frown visibly plastered on my face.
"uwah!What a face you're making right now, Ochibi-chan", Ren snickered when he bend down to check on me. I ignore his remarks as my eyes keep staring on the phone's screen. "hm? ohh...seems like Ochibi got ignored by Koneko-chan. I wonder if she's on a date with someone else~", Ren added which only adding more vein to pop in my head. 

The bomb in me almost tick off but when my eyes caught the small diamond ring that I attached to my bracelet, the burning feeling washed away in an instant. Instead of screaming at Ren's face, a sigh escape my lips.
"oya, this sounds serious. Ochibi-chan, relax and trust her. You know how Koneko-chan is right?", Ren said while leaning on the wall of our practice room. His hand gesture along. I look up to him and smile.
"if only your mouth can say kind things like that every time, it might've been fun talking to you", I sighed.
"heh, what's that suppose to mean? Also, its proved how good I am in romance", he wink and smile smugly. My eyes narrow at his words.
"nevermind, I take that back", I walk away to join the other while ignoring Ren's call. They seem to discuss something big. Wonder what it is...

"hey, what are you guys fussing about?", I asked and Natsuki immediately answer.
"look, look Syo-chan! Its (f/n)-chan! She look SO CUTE and different than usual in this picture!", he answer excitedly. Natsuki practically shoving his phone on my face.
"wait-let me see it properly! There's no way (f/n) would send it to you instead of m--EH?", my tongue tied as I scan the picture once I get a hold on Natsuki's phone. Leaning her head on her fair yet small knee. The soft gaze that staring right into the lens. Her ever so soft (h/c) hair dance along the blowing wind. The pale yellow summer dress that fitted her petite form flutter among the field of colourful flower, syncing with the rhythm of the wind. The sunray reflected on her exposed shoulder compliment her radiant figure. Finally, her lovely pink lips that gently kissing the silver ring on her left middle finger. Even with the obvious unfit ring, she still able to convey how dear and important the ring is to her. My ring... Neverthless, one look of her picture is able to make anyone's heart skip a beat.
"wha-what is this?", I accidentally stuttered as heat rises onto my cheeks. My finger slide across the screen to seek for the next photo but there's no more. "Natsuki, there's one photo only?", I asked.
"yeah, that's right. Hm? (f/n)-chan didn't send you one?", Natsuki questioned, tilting his head.
"well...nothing though...", my tone decrease in dissapointment. Everyone became silent for a moment, sensing my mood. They knew how down I have been feeling since this morning. I mean, we had planned to celebrate my birthday tomorrow together when (f/n) got a message she have to go to Sapporo for a photo shoot. On top of that, for three days! We won't make it if things turn out this way! 

This morning, I found a ring I gave her the other day on my table with a piece of letter. She must have leave it before she went to Sapporo. And I happened to have the same idea to give her my ring by putting it secretly in her bag. To think that we had the same idea, its laughable and sweet at the same time. Two ring connecting us even if we apart. 
"Ah! maybe (f/n) is busy and forgot to check her phone, right?", Otoya said, breaking the silence.
"yeah, I'm sure (f/n)-san meant well", Tokiya patted my shoulder, smiling. 
"or she forgot about you--Ouch!", Ren butted in, earning a smack on the head by Masato.
"don't mind what he said, Kurusu. Ren is jealous because you have (l/n)-san", Masato glare at Ren then throw me a reassuring smile.
"yes! (f/n)-san is deeply in love with you!", Cecil clapped while smiling brightly.
"yup! (f/n)-chan and Syo-chan are always lovey-dovey~!", Natsuki make a heart sign.
"thank you, guys! Yosh, let's go grab lunch!", I yelled while pumping my fist into the air. "YEAH!!", everyone reply happily.

(F/N)'S POV
"Good work! Thank you,everyone!", I bowed and waved to the staffs with a smile. They reply back while continue packing stuffs up.
"good job (f/n)-chan! Don't forget we have one more place to go for a shooting", Ami patted my back as we walk to the van. The company has gave us a van for transporting stuffs and also my changing room. The inside is spacious enough to fit a few number of people.
"thanks to Ami-chan too", I smiled back. We enter the van and take a seat when I remember one thing. "oh, that's right. Have you seen my phone? I've been wanting to message Syo--ah... I forgot about the plan...", my shoulder slumped forward. Ami stifle a laugh behind my back and I pout.
"now, now, (f/n)-chan. You just have to hold yourself this one time only. Don't worry, I know you can do it!", Ami cheered. I stare down the ground for a second, thinking then lift up my head.
"Yosh! I'll do my best for Syo-kun!", my fist pumped up to the air.
"that's a good girl! Shall we grab some ice-cream?", Ami ruffled my hair, chuckling.
"hey! don't do that, I'm not a kid anymore! But, I still want the ice-cream. Wait a sec, I'll change my clothes first", then I proceed with changing to my casual outfit.

🐤

"sorry for waiting, here is your 'Special Couple Sundae'!", the waitress in a cute maid outfit delivered our order. My eyes went wide with sparkling, observing the dessert. "Waahh!! It looks so delicious!", my mouth start watering at the sight of the beautifully decorated sundae in front of me. The curvy bowl filled with a scoop of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream poured with caramel syrup. A white frosting with cherry on top of the cold dessert. Flaked with small pieces of strawberry, kiwi and mango around the spaces available. Adding the scrumptious two pieces of waffle portrayed the perfect sundae. There are two spoon with a shape of heart at the end of the handle when you match it together.
"right? hehe, I told you this one will look delicious. Oh, but remember you have to diet after this!", Ami reminded cheekily. 
"I know that but... we are not a couple though", I tilted my head in question.
"what are you talking about, (f/n)-chan~ We are a couple of friend, right? Now, try to pose a bit", Ami take out my phone. I frown at her.
"do I have to? And, why my phone?", I pouted lazily.
"First, my phone almost dead. Second, I'm going to capture this moment of you in my memory! Pleeaaseeee~", Ami begged with her puppy eyes. 
"hmmm... can't be help huhh.. So, how should I pose?", I sighed, fed up with her pleading.
"thanks (f/n)-chan! Okay, try imagining that I'm Syo and you are feeding me or him", Ami positioned my phone at the best angle. Hearing his name set my heart in beat.
"E-eh? Syo-kun you said? I don't want to, i-it's embarassing...", my head shook in disapproval as my cheek start to burn.
"this time only, I promise! Come on, (f/n)-chan. Please...", Ami pleaded.
"well...if you say so. But, once only okay?", I confirmed with her again.
"Promise! Then, try posing. Make sure you look at the camera okay", Ami get ready in position back. Taking a deep breathe, I scoop a spoonful of the almost melting ice-cream and bring it near to Ami, just an inch away from the phone.
"ahhhnn...", I unconsciously said with my lips apart a bit. I tried my best to keep staring into the camera. With Syo's image in my mind, heat start to rise more onto my cheeks. A faint shutter of the camera snap me out from imagining Syo. Did I just seriously thought he was right here?! How embarassing!!
"okay, perfect! Now, let's eat or its going to melt even more", Ami said and take the other spoon. She start eating like nothing had ever happen. "mmm~This is good!", she praised.
"ohh...umm, ittadakimasu", and we continue our break with the ice-cream eating session for the evening. I wonder how Syo-kun is doing right now...

SYO'S POV
After having our delightful lunch, Masato, Tokiya, Ren and I are lounging around the living room. The others have gone to their appointed work. I hummed a tune as my hand flip through the fashion magazine. "Oh, this style looks cool", I commented. Then my eyes catch a picture of (f/n). Its the one from her previous interview when she had first agreed to start modeling besides her career as an idol. There's a line that were bold indicated as her answer for a question.

'What are you aiming for when you are modeling?'
"I want to convey my feelings through modeling so I could give hope or inspiration to those who saw it, though I still have many things too learn!"

My eyes widen at her line. An image of (f/n)'s smiling flash in my mind. Then, I glance to my phone on the coffee table not far from where I sit. I wonder what (f/n) is doing now...
Suddenly, Tokiya's shocked voice catch our attention. I turn to check on Tokiya who was reading a book but now, he is staring on his phone. His cheeks is obviously red, and full of shock as if he just seen something embarassing.
"what's wrong Ichinose-san? Your face is red--Wha-!", Masato came beside Tokiya to ask him when his eyes saw Tokiya's phone. Masato cover his mouth in shock as he look away. Now, his face start to turn red too. This is making me even more confuse...
"Icchi, Hijirikawa, is there something happen--oh, now this is a surprise~", Ren who came from behind Tokiya start to smirking, his fingers on his chin. Ren then take Tokiya's phone and whistle. Both Masato and Tokiya are now frozen. My brows knitted in confusion. "hey, Ochibi-chan. You really should check this out", Ren spoke to me. His smirking face have a hidden meaning and I'm going to find it out! I place the magazine on the table then walk toward Ren. He give me Tokiya's phone and I take a look at the screen. Once my eyes see the picture of (f/n) in it, I completely lost any words. That watery (e/c) eyes of her that looking straight in the camera. Her blushing cheek that glow brightly showed that she is clearly embarrassed. Her lips that open slightly in sync with her action of feeding a spoonful of ice-cream sure looks alluring. This time, my cheeks also start to feel hot.
"(f-f/n)? wh-why there's (f/n)'s photo in here? Did she sent it to you, Tokiya? On top of it, this picture of her...its the first time I've seen her look like this...", I questioned non-stop, my hand trembling in nervous.
"y-yes. Though, she didn't say anything. There's only that one photo only. U-umm, Syo! Don't think the wrong way. I'm sure she must have an explanation", Tokiya desperately trying to calm me down.
"y-yeah, I think so. There's no way (l/n)-san would send a photo l-like this to someone else", Masato added in after he has calmed down.
"heh, it seems there's something interesting happening over there~ well, we just have to wait for things to unfold, I guess. Cheer up, Ochibi-chan!", Ren take the phone from my hand and slap my back hardly. I bit my lips in frustration. Just what is going on, (f/n)?!
"...tch, I want to see her already!!", I confessed out loud, letting out my pent up frustration feelings of wanting to see (f/n).

(F/N)'S POV
"okay, this is our room. (f/n)-chan, you can rest inside first. You must be tired after the whole photoshoot. I'm going to make a call for a bit", Ami excused herself out of the door, leaving me alone in the two-bed room. After we enjoyed our little break, the crew and us continue our job for the next photoshoot at a different venue. It was at a hill where we could get a good shot of the sun setting. Its also served as an ideal place for barbeque occasion. Because the place was quite far from the hotel we're staying, we ended up getting back at night. I felt pretty tired since we have to leave Tokyo early in the morning and start getting ready for the first photoshoot directly. The crew must be tired too...

Placing my pouch on the lamp table, I drop my body onto the soft bed. Feeling the comfortable mattress makes my eyes heavy. Its only eight in the evening but I'm getting sleepy already.
"no good, I want to message Syo-kun... I have to wish him 'happy birthday' properly...", I muttered as my eyes struggling to stay awake. "I want to...", I'm already losing my consciousness. "...see him", that was my final words as I fell completely into a deep sleep.

AUTHOR'S POV
Meanwhile, Ami is searching for Syo's number in (f/n)'s phone outside of the room. Once she found it, she dial the number. Placing the phone near her right ear, Ami wait for the other line to pick her call. In about three second, the line finally being picked up. There's some rustle sound then a worried voice speak up.
"(f/n)! What were you doing the whole day? I waited for you all the time but you didn't reply a single message. Are you okay? Did you got sick or what?", the frantic tone of her best friend's lover amused Ami. She chuckled lightly. Syo is clearly missing (f/n)-chan!
"sorry to say but, (f/n)-chan is sleeping right now. She didn't got sick, just a bit exhausted by the whole trip today", Ami answer in behalf of (f/n) who has fallen asleep on the bed.
"o-ohh... I see. Err, was she doing fine?", Syo asked, trying to hide his dissapointment of not getting to talk to (f/n).
"Yeah, she worked her hardest today. And I'm sure, even now (f/n) is thinking about you in her sleep", Ami smiled as she peek through the door to see the sight of (f/n) sleeping soundly.
"good to hear that. Then, if she does wake up, tell her... I-I miss her", Syo finally said, a bit relief to know his (f/n) is safe and sound.
"I get it. Ah, one more thing. There's a gift later from all of us. Make sure you're ready!", Ami winked.
"eh? What do you mean by that?", Syo asked, completely clueless.
"then, I'll hang off. Bye-bye~", Ami chuckled mischeviously. 
"O-oi, wait! Ami, answer m--", Ami ignord Syo's plead and tap the end-call button.
"ahh~ they're so cute I feel like messing up a bit, tehee!", Ami stuck out her tongue then enter their room. She walk to the sleeping (f/n) and take a picture with (f/n)'s phone. Giggling slowly, Ami sent the picture to Syo's number. "now, the final step", with that, she exit the room. Locking it in the process then, make her way down to the parking lot.

SYO'S POV
I was just about to finish from showering when my phone rang. Getting the feeling that it might be (f/n) calling me, I dashed out of the bathroom still dripping wet with only a towel tied around my waist. I immediately ask questions as soon as I picked up the call. It disapointed me to know that it was Ami, her manager and our friends too that called me using (f/n)'s number. Hearing that (f/n) might be thinking about me in her sleep made me blushed but not getting to say how much I missed her personally is kinda upsetting. But what confuse me more is Ami's last sentence. "ready for what?", my head tilted up, thinking for any possible event but nothing come to mind. Then, I decided to just brush it off and continue wearing my clothes for the night. That's when my door suddenly flying open followed with a yell of my name, causing me to jump in surprise.

"SYO-CHAANN!!", Natsuki yelled.
"GAAAHHH!! What is it, Natsuki! Don't go around yelling people's name out of nowhere!", I scolded and put on my shirt. Natsuki doesn't seem to mind my scolding as he continue making his way inside my room.
"Syo-chan! We need to hurry! Someone's hurting, you need to follow me! Hurry up or we won't make it!", Natsuki continue on shouting. He grab my hand without waiting another second.
"A-ah Natsuki! Wait a little bit! My phone!", I used my upmost energy to pull myself and grab my phone. Thank goodness I get to grab along the bracelet that I attached with (f/n)'s ring. Now, back to the situation where Natsuki is pulling me forcefully. He has been dragging me out of the building. Currently, I am forced to sit inside a car with Natsuki beside me. There's no use struggling when Natsuki is forcing you...

"pull on your seatbelt, we're going on full speed!", Ren's voice came from the driver's seat. I look at him in shock.
"Ren?! Wait-! let me-WOAAHH!!", I didn't get to finish and process what Ren has said when he start driving at full speed. "Just what is GOING ON??!!!", I yelled while Natsuki just laughing excitedly.

🐤

After a few minutes of the crazy driving, the car come to a stop. Finally...
"okay, we've arrived", Ren said while switching off the car's engine.
"yayy!! that was a fun ride! Right, Syo-chan~?", Natsuki exclaimed then pull off the seatbelt.
"Fun you said?! First, I was dragged by Natsuki. Then, I was drived to the airport in the fastest speed ever. Can't any of you try to explain what exactly is going on RIGHT NOW?!", my bomb has explode completely.
"pfft! Ahahaha!!Hahaha!!!", Natsuki and Ren both laughed. My lips immediately pulled in a frown. After some second, they slowly catch their breath. "sorry, sorry Ochibi-chan. Its amusing how you are angry right now when you're going to meet your beloved person later", Ren winked at the words 'beloved person'.
"don't tell me-", I tried to guess but cannot connect how possible can that happen.
"that's right, you're going to meet (f/n)-chan! Now, lets get to the terminal. Everyone must be waiting!", Natsuki smiled. A warm feeling spread inside my heart when he said (f/n)'s name. 

Along the way to find the other, Ren explained about a plan runned by Ami. She had sent a voice message to everyone except me about a surprise gift for me. Ami had booked a plane ticket to Sapporo that will depart tonight. She had asked help from the others to bring me to the airport as soon as possible before 9:00 p.m. Also, to clear out any work for me until tomorrow's noon. To make it a surprise, Ami told everyone to not say a word until I arrive to the airport. Later, she's going to pick me up at Sapporo's airport and drive me to the hotel (f/n)'s staying. Seems like (f/n) doesn't know about this surprise either. As we come near to where the other guys has been waiting, Otoya who notice us first wave his hand. Then, the rest also smile and wave at the sight of us reaching them.

"I'm glad you guys made it in time! Thank you, Ren and Natsuki", Otoya smiled cheerfully.
"the news from Ami-san was a bit last minute but we manage to make it a success!", Cecil added.
"oh, that's right. Here, your ticket. Wouldn't want our hardwork to go to waste, do we?", Tokiya handed me the ticket along with my passport. I don't know how they manage to get it but whatever. This is not the time to think about that.
"we hope you will arrive there safely. Take this as a souvenir for (l/n)-san and Ami-san", Masato smiled and passed me a paper bag of wagashi in a box.
"waahh!! that looks delicious!", Natsuki was about to take the bag. Fortunately, my reflex is fast enough to avoid his sudden attack. He just blink in surprise then Masato give him another box which he prepared in case things like this happen. Then, the intercom announcer announce the flight to Sapporo that will be depart shortly. All the passenger must check-in to their designated departure gate.
"Now, hurry up and go catch your princess!", Ren smacked my back softly, giving me a push. Walking to the gate, I stop and turn around to face my precious friends.
"ARIGATOU MINNA! I WILL NOT FORGET THIS, ITTEKIMASU!!", I yelled out loud while waving both my arm in the air, not caring if other people witnessing the scene.
"GANBARE! ITTERASSHAI!!", they all waved back with a big smile. Otoya and Natsuki even jumped. I'm seriously proud to have these circle of friends. Seriously THANK YOU! You guys are the BEST!!

🐤

After securing my seat comfortably in the plane, I felt my phone vibrate. Now that you mention it, I got a message earlier but didn't get to check it because all the ruckus from the previous event. Flipping the phone over from my trouser's pocket, the screen flash on and a notification of a new message came in. The sender is (f/n) which makes me sit up straight immediately. Thanks goodness, there's no one beside me. As I open the chat room, a single photo came out. A sharp gasp escaped my lips. There lies a sleeping (f/n). The dim light from the bed lamp illuminating the peaceful expression of (f/n) who is sleeping without knowing what exactly are and about to happen around her. Her defenseless form looks so adorable which makes me want to quickly embrace her into my arm. Damn! I want to hurry and see (f/n) already!!

🐤

The one hour and a half flight are only filled with this relentless nervous feeling of mine. As soon as I exited the airport building, my eyes wander around in searching of Ami's figure who supposed to pick me up.
"Hey, you gentleman over there!", a voice called out. I turn to the voice and see Ami waving towards my direction not far from where I am. Her car parked just beside her, ready to drive away anytime. I run up to her and we get inside the car, Ami in the driver's seat while I'm beside her. "okay, got no time to waste. Let's go now!", Ami started the engine after we pulled on the seatbelts. "so, how do you like my gift? The best, right", she praised herself, still keeping her eyes on the road.
"yeah, I'm happy to recieve the early gift. I wonder if she's already awake by now... Hurry, I want to see her as soon as I can", I clenched my fist while looking outside. 
"I'm sure she's awake by now. I left her a note along with an alarm set in her phone.  Now, get ready for a lightning drive!!", Ami's grip on the handle tighten as her feet press further on the accelerator.
"Again?! YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT!!!", I yelled as my left hand grip on the grab handle bar. My other hand wrapped protectively around the wagashi's bag. And so, I have experienced the craziest driving ever twice today... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 248 24
Writing for fun, not expecting any readers but I appreciate it very much if someone reads this that votes, support and read this book! This story is...
4.9K 127 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
60.4K 1.3K 44
I try my best to make this for both genders. I maked this for fun and because I love Utapri. I can't promise that will be good. I don't own Starish o...
1K 53 15
"he looked at me so prettily i accidentally fell in love." a bakudeku fanfic.