Obsession Nct Mafia

Von Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... Mehr

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

40:

8.8K 375 285
Von Zuleyma64

My heart stopped.

The City of LA was beautiful.

The building looked like stars in this dark and cold night.

"The view is nice right?" He broke the silence making me focus on him. He was leaning against the railing and stared out into The city.
The sounds of cars in the distance made me feel a bit at ease.

"Yeah."

He leaned and placed his head on his hands.

"I'm sorry for everything."he started but I cut him off.

"I know. It wasn't your fault."

"But..I couldn't even do anything for you. I even scared you that first night.but he forced me too. It's not the first time he's made me do it too."

"He forced you into doing that sort of stuff?" I stopped and glanced at him.

"Many times. For his convenience. He even made me have relations with another Mafia's daughter to find out their secrets, and later leading to killing them all off. Mercilessly."

I nodded and stared at the sky. "I'm sorry."

"I'm the one apologizing to you." He said glancing at me.

"But sometimes you need to hear that too." I said leaning down on to my hands.

He chuckled. "You're Nicer than I thought you would."

"Oh? Say? You miss me saying fight me?"

He chuckled. "No, I Just Didn't expect it."

I sighed. "But Can I ask something?"

He nodded.

"Why did SM want me?"

"What Can I say? You're very pretty, clever, playful, fun, interesting, and unique."

I shook my head. "Well, jeez. Is that why?"

He shrugged. "Once SM gets a woman in his head there's no changing his mind. But, i had
To change, and he needs to change."

"I guess so."

"I apologize again. And I hope someday you can forgive me."

I glanced out towards the city.

"You're lucky I don't hold grudges." I glanced back at him and gave him a smile since that's what he needed most. "I forgive you..but just this time. As you may know I don't forget easily."

He smiled and surprised me right away. He pulled me into a hug.

It was way different from that Taeyong I had met several months ago. It was tight, yet fragile. Like he'd break if a small gust of wind swept by.

"Thank you so much! And I promise I won't ever make you have to forgive me again."

"Yeah yeah." I lightly pat his head when I heard a person clear their throat.

I froze and glanced to see Renjun.

"I came just in case he got any silly ideas."

"Jealous baby." I muttered causing Taeyong to laugh.

"What did you say Y/n?" Renjun asked as he pulled me into a playful headlock.

"Nothing."

He pulled Taeyong into his other arm doing a headlock with him. "What did she say?"

He chuckled and in laughs. He said. "My lips are sealed."

"Oh you two best friends now?? Wow!"

I had to admit this feeling of not hating anymore really took some weight off my
Chest. And I could tell it did to him too.

Yes, I may not forget what happened or what he may have done. But it was time to step forward into the life I had to live for the time being.

Once this is all over.

I will finally be able to go home.

///
Sicheng's view:

Yu Yan had grown a bit older and more mature from the last time I saw her. And from what I could tell, her heart still hasn't been able to move on from Xiaojun.

Xiaojun stared at the pot He had made on the floor, shattered.

As much as I hated to say it.

I felt like the pot's existence is what had kept her stuck in the past. But, maybe now she could be able to stop holding on to that and step forward and actually find the right person for her.

She smiled at me. Reminding me of when we were Young.

We were the pupils of Riza's grandfather.

I smiled back at her and glanced at everyone else. This place that was always empty was now filled with joy and crackheads.

I loved it.

///
Y/n's view:
The three of us stood outside staring off into the distance.

Taeyong was still leaning against the fence, and
Followed the cars with his eyes.

I could hear Renjun's heart beat since he was holding me in a soft yet protective embrace.
My hair rustled a bit as I moved to stare up at his face.

He automatically knew I was glancing at his face, he glanced down at me and stuck out his tongue.

I teased him by faking I'd bite him. He raised his chin and I bumped my face into it. "Ow you little-"

"You're failing your job as bodyguard." Taeyong teased as he glanced back at us.

"I thought I got excused from that job." Renjun said as he pushed my face back into his chest.

"I mean, you look fine now. I'm sure you can go back to being her bodyguard."

"Ah just when I was barely enjoying the fresh air of freedom."

I playfully hit him.
"You suck Renjun."

"No you." He said as he giggled and went back to staring out towards the city.

Taeyong sighed. "This really be the City of La huh. From what I heard. Jaehyun, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Zuley, and Taeil have connections here."

"Connections?" Renjun asked. "How so?"

"Jaehyun, he was a famous racer before he met us." He took a deep breath and continued. Sicheng, well he was trained here. Xiaojun, he trained here too along him. Taeil, studied cryptology here. And Zuley dated someone from around here."

Renjun nodded. "Not that they could help us in our current situation."

Taeyong shook his head. "No you're wrong. Jaehyun,he could go back to racing. And claim what he lost. And Zuley, she dated a member of the Santos gang. We might be able to convince them into teaming up with us for a bit."

Renjun shook his head. "It's Better if we don't mess with other gangs right now Taeyong. Especially not the Santos..from what I heard. No one escapes them easily."

Jaehyun was a racer? What has he not done in life?

"Isn't it a bit chilly out Here?" A voice chimed in making us jump.

"Jaehyun, how long have you been standing there?" Taeyong asked glancing at him.

"Long enough. So you want me to race?" He stopped and ran his hand through his hair. "I'm not sure it'll be that easy, but if it's what we need to do. So be it."

He gave me a side smirk before staring off into the distance as well. "Hm this place hasn't changed much."

"I see you boy, right In front of Renjun's salad." Zuley said as she ran over to look out into the city.

"What?" Jaehyun said in English.

"What." She replied in English.

"What." Renjun said as if he had jet lag.

"Nothing." Yuta said as he placed his a around her shoulder. "Just salads bro."

"Are you guys hungry?" Taeyong asked glancing up to the people he considered his family.

"When am I not tho?" Zuley asked as she glanced at us.

"I mean, technically you have to eat for Two now." Yuta said as he placed his hand on her stomach. She cringed a bit and nodded.

"I have an idea where we can go eat." Jaehyun said as he pointed. "In-n-out."

(Watch me get sued by Sm, Dr. Pepper, Versace, McDonald's, and In n out at the same time.)

We all stepped back inside to the dojo.

To see what I had grown accustomed to.

Sicheng was serving tea to his sister while she was ranting talking to Chenle. He just nodded along and tried not to scream every time she raised her arm.

Jungwoo, glanced right at me and without even hesitating, he walked up to me and grabbed my
Wrist. "Come on y/n let's go. We are free to go now."

"Uhm no. Hyung. That whose wrist you're holding is my girl's." Renjun said as he gently pulled my arm away.

"What?"

The room grew silent.
And I had to admit,
I had never felt So many eyes on us before.

I glanced up to see Sicheng, he dropped the teapot. He nervously followed after it and picked up the pieces.

"Not my WayV exclusive tea set!" Yu screamed as she lunged for the pieces.

The photo fell down making all of us jump.

Sicheng stood up straight and looked at it.
He froze in place as his eyes laid on the face of the woman.

"Why is that painting still there?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.3K 246 35
"I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you. I want to be with you." Mafia au-
55.4K 1K 46
"I know you're scared and nervous, and probably terrified. But remember..." I looked up and met Taeyong's eyes who continued, "It will all make sense...
2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!
128K 3.3K 35
「 ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 」 - It only started as a one night stand, soon became each other's addiction. Can they really be mo...