"COLD-HEARTED." | Jumin H. (M...

By ashieellxs

Jumin Han, heir of an infamous company. C&R International. He has been one of the most well-known, richest ma... More

Chapter 1: Man in Black
Chapter 2: Familiarity
Chapter 3: Her Organization
Chapter 5: His So-Called Fiancee
Chapter 6: Mysterious Messages
Chapter 7: A Peaceful Night
Chapter 8: His Pretty, Persian Cat
Chapter 9: Trust in You
Chapter 10: Blue Haired Painter
Chapter 11: His Secret Garden

Chapter 4: A Charming Narcisisst

214 13 1
By ashieellxs

[E/C] = Eye Color

————————————————————

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

I head out of my apartment, locked it and walked down the stairs and exited my apartment building. I need to go to the supermarket to get a few things I need, since I'm running out of stuff.

The grocery wasn't really far away, It only took ten minutes to get there by walking. A walk is what I really need to clear my mind away, though I'm still stressed about the incident two days ago.

It's been two straight days since I last saw Jumin and Jaehee. They haven't called me to tell me news about joining the RFA.

Every time I checked the recent calls from my phone, seeing the unknown number which is Jumin's, I feel like I have to call him and ask if there's some news or problems about me joining the RFA. Perhaps, I could just do that some time.

And about Rika... I just accept the fact that she's gone. It was hard for me to accept it, but I did anyways. There's no way she's going back. I just awfully missed her a lot and sometimes I pretended that she's here by my side, like I was 'talking' to her.

Seon is the only one I have left. I can't lose him too.

As I went inside the grocery, I felt cold air hit my face from the air conditioner. Ah, It's so cool in here. I smiled at myself and sighed deeply.

Now, time to buy the things I need.

I looked down at the list that I'm holding to check the items that I needed to buy — shampoo, soap, a few snacks and some skin-care products –That's all.

"This should be easy." I say I went to the first aisle.

————————————————————

  An hour has passed and I was heading to the next, last aisle, which is where the skin-care products are from. I really like those products, it's really effective to make my skin more moisturized and softer.

I looked at the at the items that we're neatly placed. I take a moisturizer, then proceeded on walking as I look for some more products.

  I took a lotion, two facewash, a cleanser, and a sunscreen. Wow, it took me fifteen minutes in this aisle just to look for these items.

I was about to leave the aisle when I saw the part where the facial masks are placed. I should take some too.

while I was checking it's brands, reading it. I finally find the item I was looking for.

'Moisture Mask Pack'. It's a mint-green sheet mask with a cute, pink heart placed in the middle. I smiled and I was about to take one when another hand just took it. I looked at the person who took it. It was a tall familiar guy with white hair. He wears a blue baseball cap blocking his eyes with a black face-mask covering half of his face. He's wearing a pink, long-sleeved, unbuttoned polo with a plain white shirt inside.

It's Seon! I smiled, happy to see him.

Though, its unusual to see him those kinds of clothes. He never wears something pink, and he doesn't like wearing hats too, he says it messes up his hair, and too uncomfortable too wear.

He looked at me with wide eyes, the sheet mask still in his hands. "Oh, are you about to take these-"

"Seon-oppa!" I said as I jump and hug him.

As I hugged him, I looked at his eyes while he looked down at me. Those weren't the eyes I expected to see, it was different. Instead of those usual sapphire orbs, it's dark red. I also heard that his voice sounds different when I interrupted him. It must be a different person.

I just hugged a stranger.

I quickly pulled away, embarrassed. I thought it was him since they had the same hair color and the same fair skin.. well no, his skin and hair is much lighter than Seon's. "I'm very sorry, I thought you were someone I know!" I apologized, almost yelling.

He stared at me, then laughed. He pulled down his face-mask and smiled at me, showing his face is not the same face as Seon, but he's way more flawless and beautiful. I noticed that he has long, thin layer of hair behind his back tied in a low ponytail.

"It's fine, but I can't help but find it cute when you just hugged me~." He winked. I felt my face flush. Is he flirting with me...? I look at his eyes, my face still red.

"You were probably reaching for this. I'm sorry if I took it, here." He hands me the sheet mask. I smiled at his kindness. "No thanks, you can take it. I'm fine." I pushed his hand, gently.

"No. I insist, since you look quite attractive~." He smirked flirtatiously, looking directly into my eyes. I blushed furiously, accepting his sheet mask instead.

"T-Thank you."

"Of course, cutie~" He smiled sweetly. Despite the fact that he's so flirty, he seems like a nice guy. I like him.

"I'm [Y/N]. [F/N] [L/N], nice to meet you!" I offered my hand for him to shake. "Name's Hyun. Hyun Ryu, also known as Zen." He shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you too." He added with a smile.

Huh, did he say he's name is Zen? I thought and looked up at his face. Then I recognized it.

"ZEN?!"

"Shhh!" He shushed me, putting a hand to my mouth. "Please, I don't want people to know my identity." He said as I looked around to see that there are only a few people in the aisle.

Oh, so that's why he's wearing a mask and a hat. He removed his hand to my mouth, sighing in relief that no one took their attention to us.

"OMG! You're the famous musical actor!" I whisper-yelled at him with excitement, hands formed into fists. I'm talking to a famous person!

"And I'm guessing you're a fan?" He smiled with curiousity.

"No, but I recognized you though!"

"Oh." He turned his expression to blank. I just giggled.

"I remember watching you from TV, your acting skills are fairly beautiful." I complimented him, cuz' he IS truly amazing at acting. "Everytime I saw you show up, I can't help but wish I could sing or dance as good as you." I added.

Zen stared at my [E/C] orbs with his lips parted.

"Aww, that's... really nice. Thank you, [Y/N]." He said with a genuine smile, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Your welcome! It was nice meeting you. I'll get going! Thank you for your time, Zen!" I whisper-yelled the last part so people won't clearly hear me. I turn around while carrying all the items tightly. I was having a hard time carrying it. I shouldn't have bring a shopping cart.

"I think you might need some help, [Y/N]?" Zen asked from behind. "No thanks! I can do this my- Ah!" All the items that I was holding fell down. I quickly kneeled down to pick it up, Zen also helping me.

"I'll just help you carry these, m'lady." Zen said, holding the snacks, mostly chips.

"Thank you, Zen."

"Aw, you're lucky that a fine-looking guy like me is here to you out." He smiled. He may be flirtatious, but also a very good gentleman. Maybe we could be friends?
————————————————————

After I paid. Zen and I walked outside, with a plastic bag in my hand. I don't think he bought something since he's carrying nothing at all. He just stays with me, both of us waiting in a line from the cashier earlier.

"So, how about we'll get to know each other while I walk you home?"

"Sure, I'd love that!" I beamed. I'm so glad at the fact that a famed guy is walking me home. I felt like a lucky person.

We began walking, as he followed my direction. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?" I asked him.

"I'm twenty-four years old, you?" He asked, looking at me.

"Twenty-two."

"Two years younger than me, nice." He smirked. I playfully punched his arm, both of us laughing.

"Why did you have to hide your identity?"

"Well, I don't wanna let people know that there's an incredibly handsome, well-known guy inside the grocery. I'm afraid they might fall in love with my attractiveness." He said as he posed 'dramatically', closing his eyes with his hand on his chest.

It's true that he's attractive and famous, but he's also very narcissistic. I just found it amusing the way he always talks about himself.

"I just came to the grocery to buy a few things, and it will make it easier if I just hide my handsomeness."

"But you didn't buy anything at all." I giggled.

"I would rather help you, [Y/N]. If I just left you alone while you have a hard time carrying your items, we wouldn't be talking right now, would we?" He chuckles.

He has a point. "Yup. Thanks for helping me back there. You're a sweet guy."

"Anytime, babe~." He winked at me, again. I just smiled.

"Pffft, 'babe'? I find it cute when you flirt, but I'm afraid your girlfriend might get mad at me if she finds out about this."

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"You don't?!" I looked at him, with my jaw dropped. How can someone as famous as him, doesn't have a girlfriend?

"Yeah." He looked down at his feet, "I used to have one before, but I'm not allowed to have one right now, it'll probably ruin my career. Though I want one so bad!" He added with his eyes narrowed in a bored expression.

"Oh, I understand." I looked back to our direction. "You'll get one someday."

"Hmm... Maybe it could be you~." He pointed at my nose, poking it.

"Stop it!" I said between in my laugh. "I can see why you flirt all the time!"

"Hey, at least those flirts doesn't mean nothing, you ARE a cutie!" He said as he wrapped his arm around me, in a friendly way.

"Oh puh-lease, I don't really believe you." I snickered.

"Come on, just accept it."

"Nope!"

"Whatever..." He rolled his eyes, still smiling like a dork.

  I had the same feeling with Seon when Zen was walking me home, having a nice chat with me. I can't help but think that they almost had the same hair color and the same skin color. It's pretty weird, but also cool at the same time. He's really like Seon, but instead of him being gracious, hot-headed guy, this one's flirty and narcisstic.

  After a few chitchats, I stopped walking as we finally reached the building. Turning around to look at Zen. "Thank you for walking me home, Zen. Would you like to come in?"

"I'm good." Zen smiled. "I'll see you some time, alright? Bye sweetie~!"

I waved him goodbye. I was about to get inside when I felt a small water drop at my head. I looked at the sky to see if it's raining. I can see a few water-drops at the sky pour down. I turn around to see Zen, who did the same thing. "You should come inside, it's about to rain."

"Don't worry about me, I'll just have to get home quickly then."

"You'll get home sick and wet!" Before he could debate, I grabbed his wrist and went inside, pulling him.

————————————————————

"Home, sweet home!" I opened the door as we went in. Zen tiredly sat down the couch, taking off his hat and his face mask, then looked at the window. It's raining cats and dogs out there. "Maybe you're right, I'll probably be home wet and sick if I left already." He said, still looking at the window.

I nodded in agreement. "Do you like something to drink?"

"Do you have any beer?" He asked. I expected him to say coffee or tea, but beer? Why does it have to be beer?

"Uh, no? Is there something else you like?"

"You~."

"Zeeeen!!!-"

"Okay, I would like some water instead." I nodded and went to the kitchen to make him get him some water. "So, you live alone?" He said in a soft voice, yet loud enough to hear from the kitchen.

"Yup." I said, pouring some iced water in a glass. Then head back to Zen, handing him the water. "Thanks, babe~." I sat beside him as he drank half of his water.

"Stop calling me that!" He looked at me, his lips curved upward into a playful smirk.

"Aww, your blushing~!" He teased.

"Am not!"

"You are~!"

I just looked away. "Stop it."

"Pssssh, You know I'm never gonna sto- Oof!" I threw a pillow right at his face, almost spilling his glass of water. He looked at me, shocked. I laughed so hard after seeing his jaw drop, only to get hit by a pillow straight at my face by him.

"Okay, we both know that you'll never beat me, [Y/N]~."He quickly grabbed the pillow again so I wouldn't steal it and throw at him. I look around for something soft to throw at his face.

... I suddenly remember that he's allergic to cats and he hates them, he mentioned that earlier while we were walking home. An idea popped into my mind.

"I'll be right back." I said standing up, going to my bedroom. "Just tell me if you give up, okay sweetheart~?"

I went back to my room, and grabbed my cat-plush. Yes, it's not a real cat, but it might work. "Let's scare him, Smokey." I made a quiet, evil laugh as I went out my bedroom.

I hide behind the couch, looking at Zen's back with an evil smirk at my face. I was about to scare him, but he turned his face and looked at me instead.

"I know you're behind me, [Y/N]— What the?!" He backs away scared, after seeing my cat-plush. "Zen! I want you to meet Smokey!" I beamed and I walked closer, making Zen even more frightened.

He looked at the plush with his wide eyes while covering his nose, "G-Get that away from me, It's making my nose itchy!"

"Then give up!" I said, as I laugh hard. "Okay, okay, I give up!" He pleaded with his hands up, he looks like he's about to sneeze. Seeing him like this makes me smirk more.

"And what's the magic word?"

"... Please." He pleaded. "Good." I said with a confident smile.

"Ahh... Achoo!" He sneezed quietly.

"Damnit." He said with his nose covered. How does a plush-cat make him allergic? I snickered as I saw his nose got red, he looks like he's blushing.

"So, who's blushing now?~" I said, acting innocently. "I'm not blushing.. My face is just red from that thing!"

"How does a plush-cat make you allergic?"

"Every time I see those things, it makes my nose itchy at the sight of it, I'd be dead by now if that's a real cat!" He said, pulling his white handkerchief out in his pocket and placed it in his nose. Now I kinda regretted what I just did. "And the fact that that thing's all black, it reminds me of that stupid, trust fund kid."

Huh, that's a funny name. "I'm sorry, Zen. It's just that you were teasing me."

"It's fine, I deserve it anyway." He softly smiled at me. "Now, will you please get that thing out of my sight..?" He looked away, not wanting to see my plush.

"Okay!" I stood up and walked going to my room. "But Smokey's cute right..?" I looked at him with a big grin.

"No, babe. It looks horrible."

Horrible?!

I glared at him for calling my precious cat horrible.

So, I threw it at him. Zen screamed at the top of his lungs like a girl.

"Wait, no- Aaggh!!!—"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
253K 513 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
52.2K 6.3K 18
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...