The boy who was given up

De Wasabi0_0Slytherin

Harry Potter, a young wizard thrust into a world of death, evil and lies. In order to navigate through the fo... Mais

Chapter One: The Night Of Terror
Chapter two: The incident
Chapter three: Diagon Alley
Chapter four: Welcome to the gang
Chapter five: Sorting
Chapter six: Class and confrontations
Chapter seven: The boggart and flying
Chapter eight: Weekends, God fathers and the strange man...
Chapter nine: New information, who is this dude?
Chapter ten: A disastrous end to year one...
Chapter eleven: Coming home and starting again
Chapter twelve: God fathers
Chapter thirteen: Parties and sleep overs
Chapter fourteen: The zoo
Chapter fifteen: Back to school
Chapter sixteen: First day detentions!?
Chapter seventeen: The voice
Chapter eighteen: McGonagall and Dueling classes.
Chapter nineteen: The diary...
Chapter twenty: Answers and secrets
Chapter Twenty-one: Stopping the basilisk and rage...
Chapter twenty- two: Inheritance...
Chapter twenty-three: Gringotts...
Chapter Twenty-Four: Training
Chapter twenty-five: Mastering and the holidays
Chapter twenty-six: Year three and secondary responses
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The inheritance...
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The scolding and the "incident"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Memories
Chapter Thirty: Questions and TEA...
Chapter Thirty-One: The first date
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hostage
Chapter Thirty-Three: The new era
Chapter Thirty-Four: Christmas Special
Chapter Thirty Five: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty Six: The Triwizard tournament announcement
Chapter Thirty Seven: The silent war
Chapter Thirty-Eight: DADA? I think not
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Sleep Over Part One
Chapter Forty: The Sleepover Part Two
Chapter Forty-One: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part One
Chapter Forty-Two: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part Two
Chapter Forty-Three: Feeling light-headed?
Chapter Forty-Four: The Shadowland
Chapter Forty-Five: And the Champion is...
Chapter Forty-Six: Too Much
Chapter Forty-Seven: Getting out of it?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Helping Harry
Chapter Forty-Nine: The First Task
Chapter Fifty: The Clue
Chapter Fifty-One: The Garden
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Second Task
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Annoying Beetle
Chapter Fifty-Five: Is that a promise?
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Final Task Part One
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Final Task Part Two
Chapter Fifty-Eight: The Final Task Part Three
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Infirmary
Chapter Sixty: The Beginning Of Forever
Chapter Sixty-One: Here is to Forever
Chapter Sixty-Two: Not Even Death Could Part Us, My Love.

Chapter Fifty-Four: Ballroom dancing

2.7K 92 20
De Wasabi0_0Slytherin

There was only one week until the Yule ball, Harry was dreading at this point because this meant that he had to attend ballroom dancing lessons taught by his very own boyfriend Draco Malfoy, supervised by Professor Snape of course.

Which I might add, having Draco as the teacher made everything 10 times worse.

Not only did Harry have to endure seeing Draco dancing with other people, but he had to endure the horrible humiliation of Draco watching him fail miserably.

"Dracooooo, you don't understand I cannot to save myself dance!" Harry whined.

"You'll be fine love, I am teaching everyone," Draco comforted Harry as he flopped dramatically onto the couch.

"But that's what makes it worse! You're amazing at dancing and I suck that will be so embarrassing for me!" Harry complained.

"I won't judge you, love, I'm sure you're not that bad anyway," Draco replied, sitting down next to his complaining boyfriend.

Harry just glared half-heartedly at Draco and replied, "I once got kicked out of ballroom dancing class because I wouldn't stop breakdancing."

Draco couldn't help but laugh at Harry which only made him pout.

"Come on love we have to go now or we will be late," Draco said trying desperately to pull Harry to the practicing hall.

Harry huffed and internally died as he allowed himself to be dragged to the common room which had all of the furniture moved back so there was enough room. 

Draco smiled widely as he saw a group of people waiting.

"Sorry I am late everyone I had a little trouble getting this one to come," Draco said pointing at a pouting Harry, which made everyone burst out in giggles.

"But now that I am here let's get started," Draco exclaimed happily, he really enjoyed teaching people things that he was passionate about, it wouldn't surprise Harry in the slightest if Draco ended up taking over Snape's job and teaching potions at Hogwarts. 

"Okay so everyone pick a partner and I will demonstrate with Blaise, " Draco said confidently.

Harry sighed but moved over to where a Slytherin girl was standing anxiously, "Do you have a partner?" Harry asked politely.

Her face lit up, "I do now," She exclaimed. 

Harry smiled back on the outside, but trust me, on the inside Harry wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. 

"Okay so the leads take your partner's waist and their hand, the others, take your partner's shoulder and hand," Draco exclaimed.

Everyone was shuffling around, getting into the position that they were told to. 

Harry grabbed, the girl, Balinda's hand a waist whilst she took his shoulder and hand.

"Now the lead will take a step forwards with your left foot and the other person a step backward with your right foot," Draco instructed sand everyone took a step in the direction they were told.

"Good, okay now you will both take a step either left or right, the same way, the lead will make this choice so the other person just has to follow their movements but it is good to keep in mind what they can do so you're not caught out by them," Draco instructed, before showing everyone how to do it with Blaise leading and Draco following.

Harry nodded and attempted to move to the left with Balinda but was too ambitious and ended up dragging Balinda slightly as he had longer legs than her,"

"Remember to keep your steps small," Draco commented to everyone after witnessing what had happened.

"Sorry," Harry mumbled, his face burning red.

"It's okay, I have no idea what I am doing anyway," Belinda laughed casually.

"Okay so," Harry took a small step forwards and Belinda took one backward. 

"Nice," Belinda commented after noticing the amount of concentration on Harry's face not to do something wrong.

Harry then took a step to the right but this time he accidentally stood on Belinda's foot.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed loudly as they collided.

"I am so sorry!" Harry exclaimed, "Are you okay?" 

 "Yeah I am fine," She said with a small smile.

"Hey guys, why doesn't Belinda go with Blaise and I go with Harry?" Draco suggested as he walked over noticing the commotion.

Belinda nodded and gave Harry a small wave before practically running over to Blaise.

"You okay?" Draco asked Harry as he looked down, face still red.

"Yep," Harry said quietly.

"Okay let's start this again," Draco suggested taking the position, his hand on Harry's shoulder and Harry's on his waist.

Harry then tried again, this time making it three steps before accidentally standing on Draco's foot.

"I am so sorry Dray!" Harry exclaimed worriedly.

"It's okay," Draco said a little strained.

It was at that point that Harry looked up and saw everyone else dancing around the room perfectly fine and suddenly felt even more out of place.

"I um- I've got to go," Harry said rushed before running out of the common room and down a secret passage. Leaving a shocked Draco in his wake.

Once he was sure there was no one following he slumped down against the cold stone wall.

"Hey, you okay?" A voice said from above him.

Harry titled his head slightly to see who it was. 

It was Evan.

"Hey, yeah I'm fine," Harry replied quietly not really wanting to talk about it, after all, it was very embarrassing him.

Evan simply sat next to him and replied, "No your not, what happened?" Evan asked.

Harry looked up at his brother and contemplated telling him or not, he did promise to let him in more, so Harry sighed and said, "I was just in ballroom dancing class and I am absolutely terrible and I can't even do 5 steps right without mucking something up, and I don't want to ruin it for Draco he is ana amazing dancer," 

Evan nodded, "I was the same last week, Gryffindor started to practice earlier because I am sure more of us don't know how to dance compared to Slytherins, but anyway I was horrible and super nervous to muck it up but Mom helped me learn and now I am pretty good, I am sure she'd be happy to help you too, or if you don't want to do that you could ask whoever is teaching Slytherin to help you after" Evan replied happily.

"Yeah but Draco is the one teaching Slytherin," Harry muttered sadly.

"Do you really think that Lilly will help me?" Harry asked in a small voice thinking about the other option.

"Of course! She has been wanting to see you more often," Evan exclaimed.

"Really?" Harry asked surprised.

"Yes! Come on let's go!" Evan exclaimed as he grabbed Harry's hand and ran for his parent's rooms.

Once Evan got to the portrait he yelled the password before flying into the rooms with Harry being dragged behind him.

"What on the earth's the matter?" Lilly asked confused as to why the two boys had come running in at such a speed.

"Hi, Mom!" Evan exclaimed, catching his breath.

"Can you teach Harry how to ballroom dance the same as you taught me?" Evan asked, smiling.

Harry's face burnt red once more as he looked down nervously.

"Of course I can!" Lilly exclaimed happily.

Harry looked up and smiled at her happy that she was willing to help.

"Come here love," She said happily, "You can't be any worse than your brother was, he literally fell onto his partner.before they both crash to the floor," Lilly comforted.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault he grabbed my arse and I got a fright so of course, I fell over!" Evan exclaimed which made Harry burst out laughing.

"Who did that?" Harry exclaimed.

"It was Ron," Evan scowled.

"Come on you, Mr. Weasley was just as mortified as you, it was obviously an accident," Lilly said laughing as well.

Evan simply stuck his nose up and huffed.

"Alright, let's get started," Lilly said, gesturing to Harry.

And that was how they spent the afternoon and if Harry was being honest, he actually began to enjoy it.

When Harry returned to the Slytherin common room later on that evening he was in a decisively better mood.

"I haven't seen him since though! What if something happened to him!" Draco exclaimed as Harry walked through the doors.

"Well calm down will you, he just walked through the doors," Blaise replied seemingly bored with the conversation.

Draco swiveled around in a rush and exclaimed, "Harry!" Before running up to Harry and engulfing him in a bear hug.

"Hey, you," Harry replied hugging the other boy back.

Draco then proceeded to get out of the hug and wack Harry on the arm.

'What was that for?" Harry exclaimed, confused.

"For not telling me where you were going!" Draco exclaimed, "I was worried about you,"

"I'm sorry I was just really embarrassed and had to get out of there," Harry defended.

'Then why were you gone for so long?" Draco asked, confused.

"I ran into Evan and spent the rest of the day with Lilly," Harry admitted.

"What were you doing?" Draco asked, still slightly mad, however, he could never stay mad for very long, not with Harry.

"I was learning how to dance so I don't embarrass you and ruin the ball for you," Harry said whilst spinning Draco around.

"I could have taught you," Draco said with a giggle.

"I know, I'm sorry I just felt awful with how good you were and thought I was going to break your toes..." Harry admitted.

Draco laughed, "You wouldn't have, but seeing as you think you're so good now, let's see,"

Harry smiled this time a lot more confident, he took Draco by the waist and hand and began to dance the box step perfectly even with a little spin of Draco, by the end both boys were smiling widely.

"Wow, Lilly must be a great teacher!" Draco exclaimed.

"She was, but I am glad I finally got to dance with you," Harry admitted.

Draco smiled happily, "Me too,"

The two then began to lean in, their lips so close they could feel each other's breath tickling the other's lips.

"Guy! I don't need to see that!" Theo exclaimed before Blaise hit him with a pillow.

"Babe you ruined their moment!" Blaise exclaimed.

"I don't care! Yuck!" Theo defended.

"Yuck? Oh really Is it yuck when we..." Blais trailed off as he leaned in closer and closer to Theo, this time instead of cringing Theo leaned in also, only for Draco to throw a pillow in his face saying, "I don't need to see that!"

Everyone burst out laughing aside from Theo who was pouting.

Harry smiled at all of his friends and his boyfriend, today was a good day, and I Harry was actually looking forward to the ball.

A/N Hey everyone I hope you are all well and safe, remember be kind! I love you all! 

#Blacklivesmatter

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

247K 5.7K 30
BOOK ONE. Olivia Potter didn't know the Wizarding world existed until her fourth year. She didn't know that she had a twin brother. She was left alon...
40.7K 1.7K 13
After the war, Harry finds out that Dumbledore had decided how his life would be until his death. He also found some heart shattering facts about his...
61.6K 1.2K 13
" Is there a chance that it is incorrect?" " I'm sorry Mr. Potter, but there is no chance that it is incorrect." What if harry goes through an creatu...