Mad In Love || J.JK.

By bangyanforever

"What do you want?" he whispered as he then trailed hot kisses down your neck, across your jawline while pull... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaoter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73- Final

Chapter 13

13.5K 355 411
By bangyanforever

||

There are many ways to a perfect love story, but a beginner would think to find love the stages are to become friends and then immediately grow that liking for someone. From friends they would become best friends, then somewhere they both then realized their feelings for each other, to a couple, to soulmates, then to lovers, and continues to husband and wife. And that was the perfect step to find perfect love, is it?

But this relationship went through and then unraveled back to the second step, best friends.

Jungkook layer spared us onto the bed as he slowly woke from his slumber. But then he felt something heavy, a bit soft and tender on his chest, with something long but mushy that trailed along his lower abdomen to his kneel. That made Jungkook eyes shot open. As he looked down, he saw your face snuggled on his chest with your hands wrapped around his waist.

He carefully moved a piece of hair off your face, earning a cute muffled growl from you. It excited Jungkook to see your  peaceful figure against him. His fingertips trailed along your cheeks as your hot breath managed to seep through his shirt and create goosebumps on his stomach.

Looking at you only reminded him of she would sleep snuggled against him a long time ago.

Slightly moving your body away from his, he managed to get off the bed checking the time seeing that you both were already late for work. We decided to make some breakfast, figuring you would be hungry when you wake up, and then he would drive you work.

Going into your kitchen, he scrambled through your fridge looking for something to whip up. You would think Jungkook being the rich, spoilt brat that he can sometimes be, couldn't cook but he did. But only because of one reason.

She thought him how to cook.

Jungkook had taken note that he had to stock up your fridge since he always did so you wouldn't have to go shopping when you were in college so that you could study. But I guess it didn't stop.

Preparing some scrambled eggs, small circular pancakes, and waffles with a side fruit salad with strawberries and blueberries, he placed a cup of banana milk on the side. He placed the fork and napkin on the side of the dish, heading towards your bedroom to wake you up. But he already heard footsteps running down the stairs.

You were dressed in your work clothes, hair neatly combed, makeup well done and your work folder in your hand. Completely ignoring Jungkook, knowing he stood in front of you, you bolted to the door.

"Hey, hey hey, why in such a rush, come I made break-....." His sentence was cut off as he held your wrist but managed to release.

" I can't I would be late for work," you tried to explain. But what you were really doing was ignoring him because of what happened last night.

" I'll drive you to work. Just come and have breakfast,"

"I don't have time for your stupid breakfast Jungkook. I'm gonna be late. You may be the boss, but have to fulfill my job as an employee and one of them was being on time which I'm not!" You yelled becoming angry that he wouldn't let you leave. You don't know but your words hurt Jungkook.

"At least take the banana milk," he rushed into the kitchen grabbing the banana milk and heading running back to you making sure you had something to eat. " Here," he handed me the bottle. " If you want I could pack the pancakes, waffle, and fruit salad for you, it wouldn't take long!" He said.

Jungkook always ensured that you are well. Once you were so down with your insecurities that you starved yourself for a week and Jungkook found you in your bed pale, sleeping. That frightened and terrified him to death. Since that day he made it his priority to make sure you didn't skip your meals.

"Hold this," he shoved the bottle in front me, while I trying to put on my shoes, but you grabbed the bottle and frustratingly yelled, "Didn't you hear that I said I don't what your stupid breakfast Jungkook......"

"But I made it for you........" He softly spoke scared because of the way you brutally snatched the bottle away from him.

" I don't want your filthy breakfast! I didn't tell you to make it for me! I don't care how long it took! I don't care! So let be and let me go to work OKAY!!!!" you yelled in his face, fuming with what seemed like rage bit wasn't, as you pelted the bottle across the room. Your sudden action made Jungkook jump as you watched the bottle open, being splattered across the room. With that, you head out the door and slammed it shut.

You know the feeling when you find out that your boyfriend cheated on you. Yeah? Well, that feeling was nowhere close to what Jungkook just experienced. He knew why reacted like that. But he didn't think that you would be that hard on him and it only broke Jungkook into more pieces knowing you regretted what happened. You regretted it. You regretted him. You regretted kissing him....................

He wondered what he had done that wrong since he was always happy, but that can't last forever, because in the end something always had to ruin his happiness. What had he done to deserve such sadness? It had been years since he last kissed someone, last touched the lips of someone, last tasted someone, last kissed her. And with your reaction, he didn't feel regret. He felt guilty. For kissing you knowing you would regret it as you were caught up in the moment. He knew you would react like this, ignore him, and storm of on him. But he let his blinded and mad love get in the way once again.

Jungkook slowly walked to the bottle that was leaking onto the floor and carried it into the kitchen. He made his way to the table where the delicious, tasty breakfast that he had prepared with love and care and through it way in the bin along with happiness as he stood over the sink and cried..............

It surprised him how he could easily break down but once those tears fall from his eyes. It's a point where he couldn't hold them back. He was strong, confident, brave, but when it comes to being hurt, it was a pattern and he only began getting weaker and weaker............

*********

It was now four o'clock, as you were about to leave work. Believing that Jungkook would show up for work, but he didn't. And that took you by surprise. You must have really hurt him, you thought.

Guilt is to danger, what fire is to gunpowder; a man need not fear to walk among many barrels of powder if he has no fire about him. That was all I felt as I drove home and stood on the steps of my door.

I walked into the house and saw that all the milk had been cleaned up. You then decided to go into the kitchen to grab another bottle of milk as it was your favorite. To your utter surprised, you saw your fridge fully stocked. Jungkook maybe has filled it up before left.

Tearing the wrapping off the lid, you made your to the bin to throw it away but what struck your heart was to see the breakfast Jungkook had made for your this morning was in the bin. Your heart sunk beneath the earth, as Guilt upon the conscience, like rust upon iron, both defiles and consumes it, gnawing and creeping into it, as that does which at last eats out the very heart and substance of the metal.

Closing the bin you made your way to the living room only to see Jungkook laying on the sofa soundly asleep. You knelt down next to him, noticing his face was stained with tears. His soft and angelic face brightened but yet saddened. All he did was cared and all you did was hurt him. Placing the milk on the table, your thumb brushed on the cheek, tracing the scare that you didn't seem to notice, wiping the tears dry from his face. Please don't tell I made him cry.........

" Please, please don't leave me!!!!" Jungkook numbered in his sleep. "Please........!!!!" He softly yelled.

"Shhhhhhh........... I'm here. Don't worry I'm here, but I'm not going to leave you. I here" you comforted him as he seemed to be having a nightmare, which made his eyes shoot open, only for me to notice his eyes were bloodshot red. " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jungkook,"

" Shhhhhhh...." He placed a finger on my lips looking at me, gesturing me to lay with him on the sofa. I layed next to him, with my back molded in his chest," Just forget about it, it's fine, you didn't mean it. I'm sorry. Just forget about it. Just lay with me," it took all the courage left in Jungkook to say those words as he wrapped his hands around your body, embracing you tighter and you simply nodded, not wanting to hurt him more.

Before you knew it, you and Jungkook fell deep into your dreamland in a matter of minutes..............

________________________________________

" You can think you're in love, when your only in pain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 206 12
Alternative version of Season 3 of The Last Kingdom in which Erik survives and finds his way back to Aethelflaed. Warning for implied emotional and p...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
370K 18.4K 13
"I may be shorter than you, but I most certainly do not bottom." WARNING: Smut Dom!Ashton © 2014 iCheeseYou
474K 15.3K 43
"Even if you wanna rape her, Go ahead. But let me watch at least .... I can't deny that she has a nice body " ••A story about two who were not meant...