Your Hand in Mine ((TOGATA X...

By chloeellings

[Book 2 of Midoriya Izuku x OC Series] ✔️ [Togata x OC] - Primarily After suffering through grueling tests an... More

Authors Note: Welcome to Book 2!
1
2
3
Authors Note: Flash Forward?
4
5
6
7
8
9
Authors Note: Rin References
10
11
12
13
14
Authors Note: Rin's Hero Suit
15
16
17
18
19
Authors Note: What we Know About Rin's Quirk so Far
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Authors Note: Rin Update
27
28

Authors Note: Rin's Mom

575 24 7
By chloeellings

I got a request a while back for the design of Rin's mom, and I finally did it!

She was a very caring and compassionate person who just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when she met Poseidon. She protected Rin for as long as she could after she was born, but unfortunately — after Rin turned 3 and her Quirk manifested early — Poseidon no longer had a use for Rin's mother and "got rid of her," as she was only used for childcare until Rin's Quirk would manifest.

(During this time Rin was only allowed to see her mom during care time. Ex feeding, bathing etc. & Rin wasn't taught Greek until she was around 5 and never learned how to read or write until she was enrolled at U.A.)

She was 28 when she was killed, and Rin only remembers the warmth she used to feel when her mother held her, hence the warmth she felt when she was near death as her mother's spirit showed up.

I'm sorry it's only a pencil sketch, but I hope you guys like it anyways & the summary of Rin's mother!

Don't be a stranger, and I'll see y'all next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 25
(Y/N) (L/N) is new to the Underwater Alliance, or UA for short. It's a research center specializing in the care, wellbeing, and study of all things a...
14.9K 469 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
83.7K 2.5K 22
Izuku Midoriya has been raised by sea creatures and only remembers bits and pieces to where he's from. Izuku decides to go on a journey to find the a...
25.1K 1.1K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...