Dancing with the Devil 𖀐 MIC...

By daddiescum

❝So, you think you danced with the Devil and you love him now?❞ 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓. ... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—

2.8K 179 951
By daddiescum

"Let me take you out somewhere, as an apology for my behavior today," he stated, still holding me against his chest.

"Michael, I think the phone is enough, you don't have to do anything else," I said prying myself out of his grip.

"No I want to take you out on a date, Sahara."

Now that made me raise my brows. The Michael fucking Jackson wants to take me out on a date. Girls would kill to be in my shoes. Maybe I should say yes... this is a once in a life opportunity after all.

"It wasn't a question, sweetheart," he spoke, "I am going to take you on a date, as a matter of fact we're going right now."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the doors. They were quickly opened by the security guards on the other side. We make our way towards the elevator. He pushes the button that leads to the garage while the doors shut.

"Do you know the things I want to do to you right now?" He smirked. I looked down at my shoes, feeling my face get hot.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened up into the garage. He took his keys out his pocket to unlock his Range Rover. Like always, he opened the door for me.

"I was thinking Shay's Kitchen? I heard the foods great from all the fellow businessmen," He said pulling out the garage.

"Yeah sure, whatever you think is best," I replied not knowing what to say, playing my hands. I'm so awkward, this is so weird. I can be so confident at points and then like this.

He moved his right hand off the steering wheel to hold my hand. I've never had this feeling before. It's kinda nice. It was no longer awkward.

It was quiet the rest of the time in the car, I just look out the window at the scenery passing by, with the radio running in the background.

━━━

We get to our destination, Shays Kitchen. I can't believe this date is going to be at a five star Michelin restaurant, New York best. Michael gets out the car and opens the passenger door for me. He turns around and hands the keys over to the valet to park the car.

"Let's head inside, angel," he said putting his hand on my waist. We go in and the receptionist immediately goes in shock. Looking like she saw a ghost.

"Mr. Jackson! Thank you for coming here today, how may I help you?" She asks making googly eyes at him. But he ignores her stares and still has his eyes set on me.

"Table for two, make it fast," he orders. She stops fawning over him as he said that.

"Yes of course, Mr. Jackson. Come this way please," she stands up from her desk and takes us to a private table. Before she heads away I give her a small thank you.

"Angel, let me," Michael says and pulls chair for me.

"Thank you," I smile. As we were both seated a young waiter around my age comes up to our table.

"Good afternoon, my names Cole. I'll be your waiter today, may I take your drinks?" Cole says smiling at me. Michael definitely did not like that by the looks of his facial expression. Chill man, people are allowed to smile.

"I'll have a glass of the finest wine in the house," he said glaring at the waiter.

"And for the beautiful lady?" He asked. I thought it was sweet until I realized he was staring at my boobs. Michael let out a fake ass cough.

"My girlfriend will have the same." Hold up. He did not just do that.

Cole just nodded awkwardly, knowing he got caught. He got us our drinks then asked what dish we wanted and left as soon as possible. I looked back at Michael and glared.

"You didn't have to scare him to death, Michael," I stated. I can see that he was a little upset.

"He was staring at you in places that no one other man can look at except me, Sahara," he said reaching over to grab my hand, "he had to know what's mine."

"Why are you so possessive? And I'm yours now all of a sudden?" I ask. "I just met you yesterday." He looks deeply into my eyes, staring right into my soul. His chocolate brown eyes were just so... enticing. It's as if they were putting a spell on me.

"Oh Sahara, you've been mine since you decided you wanted to sneak into my club," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Michael, I thought we were past that," I joked.

"Fine I'll drop it." He chuckled taking a sip of his wine. I stare at mine. I'm being such a daredevil today aren't I? I pick up the glass and take a sip of the dark red liquid.

"That's actually pretty good," I say and take another sip.

"I completely forgot, why didn't you tell me?" He exclaims putting down his glass.

"It's okay, this tastes really good. A bit strong, but good," I say. Cole comes over with our plates of food and sets them in the table. Michael gives a glare as I thank him.

"So tell me about yourself, Sahara."

━━━ Michael ━━━

The truth was that I already knew every single thing about her. I just wanted to hear everything come from her, making sure she doesn't lie about anything. Just so I can trust her.

"I'm not really that exciting, my parents are just dead and that's it," she says.

"I could think it's exciting, tell me," I try to persuade. She sighs.

"Okay so I grew up two hours away from New York in the suburbs, I was an only child, and my parents ran a pharmacy. They died in a car crash last August. I'm really not that interesting... except for that fact that I'm kinda a orphan," she said awkwardly laughing at her own joke.

"Angel, I know you're still in pain, let me help you. Baby, I'll give you the world," I tell her. Now what I said was true. I would take a bullet for this girl that barely knew me. But I knew her. I start to concentrate on the knives on the table, zoning out of our conversation.

This knife is kind of dull, but with enough force anything can happen. It'll do. I go back into reality when Sahara snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Michael?"

"I'm sorry, baby, what were you saying?" I say, putting my attention back on her.

"I said tell me about you, being a billionaire must be exciting." She grins.

"Stressful actually, too many things going on at the same time. Luckily before my father had passed away he taught me what I had to know. I soon had the company in my hands. Then, my mother passed, she couldn't deal with the stress of losing her husband that she had committed suicide," I explain. As much as I like her, can't tell her anything until I'm sure I can. I may never even tell her the truth.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Michael."

"I'm not," I mumble.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, baby."

━━━ Sahara ━━━

After that conversation with Michael, we finished out dinner, still getting to know each other. He might be a nice guy after all.

Michael picked up the bill and went to pay. I kept on telling him that I should pay at least half but he wouldn't budge. On the way out of the restaurant, he gave Cole, who was all the way in the back looking like he shit his pants, a death glare.

We were on our way to my apartment to drop me off.

"And then I had to throw myself down the stairs to make it look real, it hurt like a bitch!"

We had started telling funny stories of each other and starting to get to know each other better. I think this might turn out good. I hope its just not a one time thing, I might be starting to have a tiny crush on him.

All the laughter had to come to an end though, we had made it in front of my apartment. He turned off the ignition and turned to face me.

"You know I really had a lot of fun today surprisingly," I tell him, "I wasn't expecting it to be so... nice."

Michael stared at me for a minute then reached over to caress my cheek. He suddenly pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply. That took me surprise and I didn't know what to do. But his soft lips felt so good on mine. He soon pulled away and moved his mouth near my ear.

"Darling, kiss back next time," he whispered into my ear, with a firm grip on my hips now.

"Thank you for taking me out," I said, blushing hard, "...I- uh should be going now,"

I start heading out the car but his hand gets a hold of my wrist. I look at him again with a confused face. He pulls my hand to his lips and placed a kiss on the top of it.

"Expect me soon."

After he said that he watched me get into my apartment to make sure I was safe I guess. I closed my front door and slid down on the floor in front of it, touching my lips. Did he really kiss me? You're right if you think I went to bed with a smile on my face.

━━━ Michael ━━━

I always have a weapon on me at all times. Usually a hunting knife or a handgun, preferably a pistol. Why you ask? Because you never know who your next target will be. Of course the day I truly wanted to torture somebody I had nothing on me. So I grabbed the knife off the table when Sahara wasn't looking and shoved it in my pocket.

That busboy or whatever he was shouldn't have messed with me. Now he's really going to get it. A man looking at something that's mine never goes right, trust me.

After minutes of thinking of a plan I get out of my car and slam the door shut. I pull out a cigarette and light it up, looking at the building in front of me. Shay's Kitchen. I blow out some smoke, looking around to find my next victim, Cole Drews.

I walk into the alleyway next to the restaurant. It was closing time and he was out back throwing all of the trash away. I throw the cigarette butt on the ground and squash it with my foot.

The clicking sounds of my shoes made him stop throwing cardboard boxes into the dumpster and turn around. His eyes widened.

"M-Mr. Jackson, I-I didn't mean to do what I did earlier, I'm sorry please don't do anything. I- I didn't know that she was your girlfriend," the boy stammered. Pathetic.

"Maybe if you get on your knees and kiss my feet," I hissed.

He nodded fearfully, slowly getting down on his knees. I pull out the knife from the inside of my suit jacket as he's kissing my dress shoes that are about to be stained in blood. He looks up to see the shiny weapon in my hands.

"Please don't hurt me," he begged, tears starting to stream down his face.

"Too late," I growled, my knife digging into his eye.

I twist and turn the knife so he can feel more pain. His untouched eye rolled to the back of his head, his body limp now on the ground. I stabbed him once again in the heart. Blood oozing out of his ears, nose, mouth, and the two holes I had just put in him. In a matter of minutes he finally stopped breathing.

"Time to get rid of evidence," I mumbled as I drag his body near the dumpster. I pick him up and throw him in, along with the knife. I pull out the handkerchief from my suit and start to wipe off the blood on my hands.

Now you see what happens to the people who try to play me, mess with me. And that's not even all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 122 25
She looked me deep in the eyes She's touchin' me so to start She says, "There's no turnin' back." She trapped me in her heart... He was blinded by he...
31.2K 1.5K 38
**REWRITING** After traveling to the countryside to take a break from society, Monty Darling was beginning to relax into the solitude. That is, until...
823 25 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
103K 2K 16
Michael Jackson x Reader [Imagines] [One-shots] [Short Stories]