spin the bottle// byler

By WhenISawYouLast

it all started with a harmless game, where one thing led to another. [p*rn with a plot, characters are 17+] More

i (10 more minutes)
ii (crazy together)
iii (the only one who doesn't know)
iv (spin the bottle)
v (confessions)
vi (here's the plan)
vii (hot chocolate)
viii(you take my breath away)
ix (yours)
x(hot and cold)
xii (promises)
ii. i (the disappearance)
ii.ii (disrememberance)
ii.iii(dear dustin)
ii.iv (the message in the bottle)
ii.v.(the bracelet)
ii.vi. (where's my love?)
ii.vii(on the road again)
ii.viii(mike's wet dream)
iii.i. (reunity)
iii.ii(reunity pt.2)
iii.iii (reunity pt.3)
iii.iv (underwater)

xi (ghost)

8K 169 200
By WhenISawYouLast

will's POV

it's cold where i am.

rain falls on my skin, dripping from the leaves of the trees overhead.

"mike?" i call out, hearing my own voice echo back.

it's dark, cold, wet, and apparently i'm alone.

i look around to try and figure out where i am, but to no avail.

all i can see are the trees, which are still dripping rain onto my head and clothes.

but, it's not raining. i can see the clear sky filtering through the branches. the moon, the stars, and not a cloud in sight.

i try calling out again, "mike?"

behind me, i hear a high-pitched screech. i turn to face the noise, and see nothing.

upon closer inspection, i see it's not nothing. it's a wounded crow. it screeches again as i approach it.

i kneel beside it, hoping to be able to give it some aid. i've taken anatomy, i'm semi-confident that i can figure this out

i touch its wing, watching as it just lays there, not moving and not screeching anymore.

it feels rough, like gravel underneath its feathers.

"will?" a voice approaches, my head snaps backwards to meet it.

i abandon the bird and walk left, no, right, following the voice. it's almost impossible to tell where i'm going in the dark.

i decide to stay silent, in case it's a trap.

in the distance, i see a building, something like mike's house.

i audibly gasp, am i back? or is this the upside down?

i listen to the tiny cracks of the twigs underfoot, hoping they don't give me away to the shadow monster if this is the upside down.

slowly, i approach the house, basking in the hope of uncertainty.

he might be behind this door, waiting for me, arms spread, inviting me in.

or the house will be nothing but cobwebs, darkness, cold, eeriness.

i put my hand on the doorknob, turning it gently, as to not make any noise.

i know immediately, upon entering the house that this is the upside down. it's dark, it's dreadful, it's not warm here.

"will?" i hear as i step into the living room, this time the voice is recognizably mike.

"mike?" i call out, knowing he can't hear me, but hoping he can.

i venture through the house, avoiding the places that feel extra chilly. the last place i go is the basement, which, by process of elimination, must be where mike is.

"will?" not mike, but el.

she's sitting on the couch, legs crossed, eyes closed.

she's looking for me.

i run down the rest of the stairs, jumping onto the couch next to her, eager for her to help me get back.

she must feel me there, because her eyes open and she looks at me with relief.

"will?" she asks, placing a hand on my shoulder, something i know i should be able to feel, but can't.

"yes, it's me, el. can you hear me?" i try placing my hand over hers, which still rests on my shoulder.

she shivers and nods her head, telling me that she knows i'm here.

"does it just happen like this? you just go back?"

"n-no. not usually. it feels different this time, like i'm just alone here. there's no monsters, it's just me."

she looks confused and removes her hand, placing it in her lap.

"mike doesn't know you're here."

he doesn't know? how doesn't he know?

"you're dreaming. your body is still here, in the real world, but the part of you that is awake is there, the upside down. mike fell asleep about an hour ago so he doesn't know. i felt that something was wrong, so i tried to wake you but you wouldn't open your eyes. i knew you had to be here."

i nod in understanding before realizing she can't see me.

"mike doesn't have to know. please, just bring me back."

mike's POV

"will's not even awake yet, el." i whisper, carefully untangling myself from the brown-haired boy.

"that's kind of the whole point." max interjects, peeking down from the top bunk.

el follows, slipping down the ladder in one quick motion.

she looks upset, like something is weighing on her.

"hey, what's wrong?" i ask, folding my arms in a concerned fashion.

she shakes her head, wordlessly dismissing the question. she is soon joined by max who is much more of a morning person than i would've previously thought.

"what are we waiting for? we have to make little byers breakfast!"

i absolutely cringe upon hearing max call will little byers.

we all make our way to the kitchen, where max prepares a pancake batter and instructs me to gather the necessary tools to cook said pancake batter.

el still stays quiet, keeping to herself, which isn't like her. weird.

"i'm going to go see if will's awake yet, i'll be back." she excuses herself, leaving max and i to finish up.

"is she okay?" i ask quietly, in case el can still hear us.

max shakes her head, wiping her hands on her pajama bottoms.

"i'm not sure. something's definitely up. she got up at like 3 AM after you fell asleep. she seemed to be in a rush. i don't know where she went but she didn't come back until almost 6."

"and you didn't think to follow her?"

"well, at first i thought she wanted more cookies or something, but then an hour passed and i was too nervous to get up. maybe dustin and lucas saw her."

i nod, considering where she could've gone, what could've happened.

"the upside down."

"excuse me?" max asks, leaning against the counter.

"that's the only time she ever just disappears. something must've happened."

"something like what? i thought we closed the gate. i thought nothing like this would happen again."

i turn on the fire, to warm the pan for the pancakes.

"i thought so, too. but, it's gotta be it." i admit, pouring a small amount of batter into the pan.

max shakes her head, "there's no way el would keep this from us, mike." she crosses her arms, watching over my shoulder to make sure i prepare the pancakes correctly.

"max, think about it," i turn to face her, turning the fire to the lowest setting, "the ONLY times el has been this...weird is when it's had to do with the upside down."

"no, i don't think so. i mean, if something were happening, don't you think will would know? he's literally sound asleep in there. everything is fine."

"something's wrong, maxine."

she glares at me for using her full name while reaching over me to turn the fire back up.

"she'll tell us if somethings wrong, okay? just finish with our breakfast." she instructs.

something's not right. call me crazy, but i just have a bad feeling.

but, i do finish our pancakes. i figure maybe some warm food could do me some good, do us all some good. me, max, el, and will.

____________________________________________
It's good to be writing again. I just started senior year and i'm already scared to go to college. Anyway, this chapter didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to, but I've kept it from you for so long, so here it is. Thank you for all the love and support during my hiatus. Thank you to everyone who told me to update, it put me one step closer to hitting the publish button.

Yours,
Sava

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
13.5K 339 24
This is an older book of mine but if you like emo crap and byler then welcome.
6.2K 92 15
𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚... 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚...
26K 299 30
this is my first story so don't make fun of me 🤗