Promise Never to fall in-love...

By Kerisha14iceqween

Highest rankings- #3 reassurance #6 hurtful words #14 adults #1 for kerrie Phoebe's just a normal teen or... More

Before you start reading....
PART 1:: Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19::Characters
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 21

256 9 0
By Kerisha14iceqween

Brent's POV

Why do the damn weekend passes so quickly? Well easy because they want us to be tortured for eight damn hours at school. Let's just say I hope I don't fuck up this friendship.

¥¥¥¥¥

"They changed the time tables again!" Kyle exclaim he caught up with me when I came from out of the office for the new time table. I look at my now even more fucked up time table and the first thing I have is boring History. I hate this damn subject.

"This is pure shit!!" I spit as I pass a bunch of girls that are looking at me in awe. I roll my eyes at them and they went bizarre.
"You really need to stop doing that or one of them will develop a stroke" Kyle says jokingly.

"What about minding your own business?" I ask him rolling my eyes.
"Yeah; yeah" he reply's smiling like a love sick puppy.
"Why the hell are you smiling all weird and shit like a lost puppy. Who the hell in their right mind would date you?" I ask him arching my eyebrow.

"Who is who?" He asks trying to sound confused.
"Don't act dumb with me. Who is she?" I ask intrigued by his none stop blushing.
"I don't know what you're talking about" he says dumbly. I blow down rolling my eyes.

"I know when people like people or when they're seeing someone so spit" I say waiting for his response not really knowing why I'm interested in what the pussy whip has to say.

His reaction turns to a worried and guilty look imprinting his face that only made my curiosity rise even more. He falls silent for the past two minutes.
"If I tell you; promise not to go ballistic" he says I roll my eyes.

What's with everyone and promises.
"I'll try" I tell him waiting for what is about to come.
"It's-"
He's cut off by the annoying voice of Evan that comes crashing her lips onto mine. Being the most well known guy in this school and shit is fucking annoying.

"What the hell Evan" I snarl annoyingly wiping off my lips that are mired with red lipstick.
"What? Aren't you happy to see me?" She asks pouting.
"Why would I be?" I ask her rolling my eyes.
"Well; I'll see you at lunch babe" she says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Kyle" she says flirtatiously then walks off.
Hoe.
"Yeah. Why do you even date her again?" Kyle asks confused.
"I don't" I say getting annoyed I enter into the classroom awaiting the teacher.

"What were you saying before we got interrupted?" I ask him.
"I'll tell you later" he says nervously.
"Ok" I shrug at his odd behavior. I don't even really know him but the way he is acting seems like he's keeping something... not like I care.

Of course you do.
I roll my eyes at my subconscious trying to creep in.
She must be something.
"Hey.. there's your girl" Kyle says signaling Phoebe over. I crack an unnoticeable smile at her as she approaches us and she reciprocates it. I didn't even knew she saw that.

"Hey guys" she greets with her somewhat calming sound of a voice.
"Hey. Which class does Brith have?" Kyle asks.
"Oh she has Math" Phoebe replies.
"Why do you wanna know?" I ask him cocking my eyebrow.

"B-because we have a.....project together" he says and I narrow my eyes at him. I felt a pinch on my arm and I let it go.
"Ok" I reply and he nods. I don't like the idea of any guy that I know and my sister it never turns out well like the pussy at my old school. I'll do anything for her but she doesn't think that but I'll let it stay that way .

The teacher comes in a few seconds after and starts class.
₩₩₩₩
Ring!!!!!

Saved by the damn bell!!!
Everyone gets up and packs their stuffs into their bags.
"Remember to read page 190. You will be given a quiz next Monday" the teacher replies. I'm not one to care about a teacher's name.

"Hey I'll catch you later; yeah" Kyle says as he hurry's out of the classroom. I look around the classroom realizing that Phoebe and I are the ones left.
"What class do you have next?" I ask her.

"Language. How about you?" She asks.
"Same" I tell her picking up my bag and flinging it over my shoulder. We walk out of the classroom and made it to the next without the annoyance of Evan. We take a seat at the back seeming that they were the only chairs left.

"Good morning students turn to page45 and read I'll be back the principal wants to see me" the teacher informs us. I do as she says and went to the page. Believe it or not I read it already. I take the time I had to study Phoebe.

She's very focused when she's reading. A little frown came on her forehead as she writes down something into her note book. A stray hair falls down her face and I gently put it back around her ear. She doesn't flinches because of her deep concentration.

Her hair is unique though it has a brown and a natural red color but I prefer to call her red head and it's obviously because of her hair.

What the hell am I doing?

She must have felt my gaze on her she looks up at me with a confused look on her face.
"Why aren't you reading?" She asks me innocently. I bit my bottom lip and her eyes follow. When she acts innocent it makes me want to-

"Earth to Brent" she says snapping her fingers at me taking me out of my almost negative thoughts.
"Believe it or not I read it already" I tell her and she seems surprised.
"Don't you believe me?" I ask her.
"I never said that. I just never expected you to;you know......do homework or read" she says truthfully.

"Ouch" I say holding my heart playfully.
What the fuck am I doing?

"Stop that. I'm sorry" she says pouting. She looks too damn innocent doing that.
"The only way you can make it up to me is to come to our secret spot lunchtime" I tell her and her expression was one of an unprepared for my offer.

"Ok. I'm sorry I doubted you though" she apologizes and I shrug it off.
"Not the first time hearing that Red Head" I tell her truthfully ruffling her hair.
"Hey I'm not a kid" she whines. I laugh at her silliness.
"Ok I need to read now" she says and I left her to it.
≈≈≈*≈≈≈

"Ok that's it class have a great day" the teacher announces and we exit the class.
"Ready?" I ask Phoebe.
"Yeah" she says nervously.
We start walking towards the schools exit and a few minutes later into my car.

I start the engine and we went on our way.
"Want to buy something before we go there?" I ask her and she hesitated a bit.
"Sure" she replies smiling.
We went to Dunken Donuts and I ordered a couple of chocolate donuts and two milkshakes then headed off to our secret spot. It's now *ours* because she knows where it is located (obviously).

A few minutes later we are there and seated on the rock.
"You gonna finish that?" I ask her since I was finished with my fourth donut and felt for one more.
"No it was going be my third and I don't think I can eat anymore" she says stretching it towards me.

I take it from her and ate it.
"Wow you're good"she says and I laugh.
"I know"I say cockily. After eating and digesting I part my legs telling her to sit in between them. She always hesitates but not this time. I'm a bit shocked.

She rests her head on my chest and we look at the scenery in front of us.
"Are you alright?" I ask her.
"Yeah;you?" She asks me.
"Yeah" I reply.

"It's very beautiful here I can't stop saying that" she says chuckling nervously.
"I know; me either. She reminds me of someone" I tell her and she slightly turns around to face me.

"So the view is a she; ok then. And may I ask whom this girl is?" she asks and I nod.
"You" I regret saying it. Shit I always mess shit up.
She blushes way too hard and I relax a bit. I lift her chin with my right index finger looking into her too kind of a green eyes.

I lean in;I can see she's trying her best to resist me but she's failing miserably at every second. Her heart beat is rapidly increasing making me want her even more. My mouth longed for hers but I made a promise to her. Well I didn't say that I promise... but still I can't.

Instead I kissed her on her forehead something I have never done before; she blows down and I put my forehead on hers. We didn't even bother to say anything to each other.

We just decided to enjoy the peaceful silence until it's time to go. While driving back in total silence I slow down at a stop sign whining down the windows in the process. My eyes caught Kyle and Brith kissing.

Confusion and anger takes over my entire body and I blink a few times to make certain that it was them. In seeing that without second thought I turn and drove over to where they are. I ignore the gasps that came from Phoebes lips cause all I can see right now is fucking red.

It's a small food court where people ate outside. I park in a parking spot and climb out of the car.
"Brent what's going on?" Phoebe who is confused asks behind me. I ignore her and kept walking. I reach their table within seconds.

I slam my hands on the table startling them. Kyle has a dead look on his face and so did Bri.
"Get up Bri" I say through gritted teeth looking furiously at Kyle who is speechless. That's what he's going to be for the rest of his life when I'm finished with him.

"No" she says sternly.

"What?" I ask... to her now stubborn attitude.
"I said no. It's my life; and I like him a lot this is the reason why I never told you"she says with tears in her eyes. I got even more furious and grab Kyle by the collar. My fist connects with his face with no hesitation.

He staggers back holding his jaw trying to catch his balance. I felt two small weak hands holding me back from giving him another punch.
"Alright that's it break it up now" a man says referring to both of us. I pushed pass the crowd giving him another fist to the stomach.

Two hands grabs my arms as I'm about to fist him again. They carry me over to my car and I shake them off. In frustration I fist my car door over and over again not feeling anything.
"Brent" Phoebe says calling after me.

I kept hitting the door with all my might not wanting to turn around and face her because I know with all my anger I will say something.
"Brent!!!" She shouts and I finally turn around closing my eyes trying to sustain my anger.

"What!!!!" I shout grabbing my hair in frustration.
"Did you know?" I ask her blowing down.
"Br-"I cut her off I just want her to answer straight up.
"I said; did you know?" I ask her again sternly opening my eyes.
"She only told me that he asked her out I didn't want to sell out my best friend. But I-" she says and I cut her off.

"Save it." I grit.
"You didn't want to sell out your fucking best friend but you fucking lied to me!!" I growl angrily.
"I thought....it's so foolish of me to think you were any fucking different than the rest" I snarl bitterly.

"I'm sorry" she whispers. I fall silent for a few seconds then answered her.
"I'm sure your best friend can give you a ride back to damn school" I scoff getting into my car and starting the engine.

My knuckles are bloody not a trace of my skin. I grip the steering wheel with fury before I left the parking lot. My foolish eyes look back at a numb standing Phoebe crying as I drive away.
No one is fucking different in the damn world.

This version is much better than the first and I hope you enjoyed it. 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
290K 5.8K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...
1.3K 109 18
This book was written in 2016 when I was obviously going through a ruff time, and honestly this book sucks. But I'm to lazy to edit it all and don't...