A WONDERFUL WORLD (BTS Fanfic...

By KIRA774433

"S-so after all this time we spend together was nothing to you?!!" "........." "How could you change so much... More

1.Introduction
2. A New Beginning
3.Double Trouble
4.Double Touble:Part-2
5. Double Trouble: Part-3
6. Wrath of a parent
7. The Outburst
8. Virtual Reality
10: HappyXAngry
11. Surprise Surprise
12. The Sudden Realisation
13. New Friend??
14: As it always has
‼️ Important note‼️

9. The Cafe Date

38 15 0
By KIRA774433

The next day came pretty quick.
The sun shone brightly through the window as it reached the sleeping face of the girl.

The sound of alarm clock filled the four corners of the room. Y/n groaned as she halfly opened her one eye. It's morning already? Damn, what time is it?

She shuts down the alarm and glanced at the time. '5 am' it read. Y/n rubbed her eyes and sat up. She stretched out her hands together towards sideways.
A BAD MOVE. A really bad move.

She was so sleepy that she forgot the stitches. Stretching her hands caused them to move a bit. The effect of the drugs was over long time ago. Y/n groaned loudly in agony.

"AAGRHHHH-SHIT! OH FUCK! IT HURTS!!"

She held her stomach as she flopped on the bed, curling into a ball. "Damn how come it didn't hurt when I was sleeping..I hope Joon's not awake."

Maybe I should sleep for a bit- NO! I have things to do today! Y/n slowly crawled out of her bed, searching for the first aid kit. Okay.. where did it go? I remember, last night it was HERE! On the floor!!

The girl no clue how the kit vanished. Y/n heavily sighed as she massaged her neck but stopped when she felt something was stuck on the back of her neck. A bandage? Who- oh no no ..this can't be-

Y/n quickly looked under her bed. "Oh thank god! The uniform's still inside!" She sighs out of relief. She found the first aid kit on her study table. Without wasting a minute she grabbed it and injected herself with the same drug.

After waiting a minute or two the drug showed it's effect. Y/n carried on her daily morning routine.

"Now that I'm full awake. Time to make breakfast!" She Clapped her hands as her face lit up. Now it's 5:40. Still an hour and half to go till oppa wakes up.

"Hmm.. what should I make?" Y/n looked inside the fridge, thinking hard. "Oh! I know!" She grabbed some bread and her creativity starts.

"Mmm...what's that delightful aroma? girl what did you made?" Namjoon came to the kitchen, inhaling the smell which made his sleep vanish. Y/n was so engrossed in her cooking that she lost the track of time.

"OH! You're awake. Good morning!"

"Morning.. so what's for breakfast?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his hands as he took his seat, awaiting for his food.

"See it by yourself" y/n stated as she placed the tray of food infront of him.

"This looks awesome! I'm just gonna-" he took one of the slices and stuffed his mouth. Namjoon gave her thumbs up, indicating that food's delicious. Y/n snickered, looking at the man who's eating like a kid.

"Eat all you want. There's plenty for both of us." Y/n said as she sat in front of him eating her food.

"Hey how's your neck? Does it still hurts?" Namjoon asked with a hint of worry in his eyes.

Y/n, for a second, she had no idea what he was taking about but then she remembered the bandage on the back of her neck. "It stings a bit but it's fine."

"You sure because yesterday, you took a shot of Gabapentin. Did you got so hurt that you have to take that?..i mean the pain killers would have worked."

"Yeah. And I didn't have the energy to make dinner in that condition of mine. So injecting myself with that drug, helped me faster as for pain killer, it would have taken it's time." She explained.

"I'm not forgiving those three idiots...and I'm sorry thar you have gone through this " he lowered his head, feeling guilty.

Y/n's eyes soften. "Oppa you don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong" she replied with a small voice.

"But still-"

"Hey!that was yesterday! You are not ruining your day because of that. Anyways, go change. It's already time for your work."

"Ok. But aren't you going to school? "

"Nah. I need a rest for a day or two. Now go" she pointed at the stairs, ordering him.

Namjoon nodded and went upstairs to change. Y/n kept the dishes and forks in the sink and began to pack their lunch boxes. Soon Namjoon came back, dressed like a men in black agent. (I don't know how explain his outfit properly)

"Are you going to pick up kookie for the school?"

"Why?"

"It's nothing just do me a favour?"

"Say it girl. I'll do it for you."

"Just pack those lunch boxes in that bag which is kept beside them and give it to kookie."

"Ok...but where are you going?" He asked as y/n waking out the kitchen. She stopped when he questioned her.

"To water the plants" she sarcastically said but Namjoon didn't got it and nodded right after.

"What the- Hey! Why can't I have this for myself." He complained, looking at the food she made for those three.

Y/n again stopped her trails as she turned around and raised her one eyebrow. "Just pack that..and take your lunch as well. It's there." She pointed out in the direction where namjoon's Lunch Box was kept and left.

He groans, not getting his answer. After packing the boxes in the bag, he saw his lunch box and his jaw dropped. " Okay...I'm taking my words back! Mine is definitely better!"

"Not planning to share it with anyone!" He exclaimed with joy. And took it along with the bag heading towards the garage. Once he got there he drove away to jungkook's mansion.

This boy.. seriously I make the same for all. Just for today it's different. Y/n thought. "Ok! So when's my appointment- DamN it's on 3pm! I hope Jin oppa didn't forget our meeting..."
____________________________________

"Tae~ Wake up~"

"5 more minutes.. hyung..." The sleepy boy answered with his eyes shut.

"Tae seriously! It's already noon! How much more do you want to sleep!" Jin scolded but it was of no use, the boy was already in a deep sleep. "Woah..at what time did he went to bed...guess I'll wake him up when's lunch is ready."

Jin sighed in defeat as he couldn't wake taehyung up and left the room to do the chores.

I didn't told him that yesterday, I quit working at the convenient store. Well I have money for this week. Gotta find a new one soon. I can't even get help from mom and dad. They have their own problems to handle..

Jin slapped his cheeks softly. "Think positive Jin!" He then concentrated on his work.

After an hour Jin finished making the lunch. "Time to wake up that lazy ass. " Jin walked into Taehyung's room. The younger was sleeping peacefully not until Jin started banging the pans together.

"AHHH WHAT!!" taehyung screamed, bolting up from from his sheets.

"Nothing. Lunch is ready. Come quickly~" Jin acted like he did nothing, a smile formed on lips. This was the exact reaction, he was expecting from the younger male.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance. He threw a pillow at the older male who was now having a hard time controlling his laughter. " I'll be waiting for you." Jin stated, finally regaining his composure and left the room leaving the younger in complete irritation.

Both of them silently ate their lunch, filled with their own thoughts. Jin looked at the time when he was washing dishes. "Shoot! I forgot that I have to meet her today!" He mentally scolded himself and ran to his room as soon as he finished his dishes.

Hmm.. this looks fine, I guess? Jin thought as he looked himself in the mirror. He wore a simple yellow hoodie with a black ripped jeans. He almost reached the door when taehyung called him.

"Are you going somewhere?" Taehyung asked wondering where his hyung might be going and without telling him.

"W-well I was going to buy some groceries.."

"Then let me come-"

"No! You are not..go study, you have already missed a day. Got it!" Jin spoke and went out without giving a chance to the younger to respond.

"That's wierd" Taehyung thought as he went to his room.

At the cafe

Jin reached at the cafe y/n talked about and looked around to a familiar face but he failed to find one. He saw the clock which was hung on the wall few metres away. I'm early? ..I thought I was going to late.

He took his seat at one of the tables and waited for her. When the clock struck perfectly four, the bell hanging on the door rang, indicating someone has entered the cafe. Jin's sprung his head to the door and his gaze fell on a beautiful woman.

She looked around the area, searching for someone. Soon her eyes met with Jin's and smiled.

W-wait! Is that y/n?? She walked towards his direction and sat in front of him. Jin was still starring at her.

Y/n moved her hand in front of his face and snapped Jin back into the reality. "Yeah?" That's what left from his mouth.

"You're spacing out.. are you ok?"

"Y-yeah"

"By the way how's taetae? Is he ok?" She asked with a concerned eyes.

"Mm-hmm he is and I can't believe he buyed the lie."

"He did? Well that's a good." She chuckled lightly as she moves her hair behind her ear.

" Yes even after that he still had doubts but I handled it." In response y/n nodded.

"Anyways so what do wanna ask?"

"Huh?" Jin was confused but understands what she meant. " But first let's order something!"

"Ok! My treat! What do you want?" She asked while clapping her hands in excitement like she was waiting for him to ask that question.

Her eyes sparkled. Looking at her Jin didn't believed that she was the same girl from yesterday who got stabbed and today she acts like none of that ever happened. Both gave their order to the waiter and started their conversation again.

"C-can I ask you something?" Y/n hesitated asking him as she averted her gaze away form Jin.

"Go on.."

"I-is taehyungie a li-little or does he h-have DID?" She shuttered, wondering whether to ask the question or not but now she did. Y/n looked at Jin, his were wide open not believing his ears. D-did she just.."

After a minute of silence Jin spoke "Tell me what you know first." His voice was serious as he was about to kill her asking that question.

"well you see-"

What actually happened yesterday was...

Y/n's POV

I thought he fainted...but I was wrong. Suddenly he started crying loudly. "It hwrts! I-i d-don't lwke it!!"

WHAT!! Why is he acting like this?. That's odd sis..it is... Leave it girl! Now he needs your help.

I cupped his face with my hands and wiped his tears with my thumbs. Our eyes met Daaammmnnn....how can someone look so beautiful even if they are crying.

"Hey it's ok..I'm here to help you." I tried calming him down.

"W-who ywu?" He asked me with his baby voice, already staring at me. AHHHHH he's too cute.

"I'm your friend! Name's y/n!" I replied with a big smile. Assuring him not worry. His eyes widened as he stopped crying and without giving me a warning he hugged me. I got startled at his actions. "Yes! My fwrind! I'm taetae~"

He yelled near my ear still hugging me but I didn't mind it. I broke the hug and looked into his jolly eyes. "Let's take your things and go to infirmary.. you are hurt right."

He nodded and got up with all his force and fell on the ground as his legs sprained. The poor boy cried again in pain. I hushed him.

Wow great!! How I'm supposed to take him now huh... Guess I'll just carry him on my back now....

He gaze fell on me, whipping his puffy eyes with his long sleeves, hands shaking as his face was red with all the crying. This time I smiled warmly at him.

Wanna go for a piggy back ride~"

"Yay!!" He hopped on my back. As being a strong woman-- which I'm a one, carried him down the stairs. We did got a couple of stares from the students who were passing by when we were heading towards infirmary.

Like usual, they gave us a disgust look and started mumbling. I gave them a quick death glare causing them to shut down. Once we reached there I found out the nurse was no where to be seen.

I placed him in one of the beds,still hissing at the pain whenever he moves his arms or legs a bit to adjust himself.

"I'm gonna put some ointment on your wounds.Don't move ok taetae!" In response he slightly nodded and gave me boxy smile to which I would kill anybody to see that smile again. Literally I won't hesitate for that.

Soon I treated his injuries even while doing that he hisses in pain as I bandage them. His was still sad about something which I totally didn't understand so I asked him.

"Why's my tae sad~" I talked in a bit of baby voice, showing him my sad expression as I glanced at him. His head was down, eyes fixed onto something on the ground.

"Mwy eomma weal bwe mwad... "

"Wae? Coz you got hurt??" I questioned, that's what my brain thought. He simply nods with a small pout.

I didn't want to see him like this. Gotta to something so he smile again. I thought for a moment but nothing seems to come to my mind. He's a little, I guess. I have some knowledge about that but never saw it in actual. It might be something else too. Can't say, I'm just assuming.

Food! That might work...I brought my bag with me during the lunch so I dugged in finding for the dessert box.

I took and placed it infront of me. "Wats twat?" He questions while pouting. God have mercy on me today!! I don't wanna die out of his cuteness.

"Macrons!!" I showed him as I opened the box. His face instantly lit up when he saw them.

"Cwn I hwav thwem?" I smiled widely as I pushed the box closer to him indicating that he can. He took one in each hand and started eating. So cute and innocent! I wanna protect him. He even offered me a one Macaron And I happily accepted. "Mwe tirewd..wanna sweap?"

Sadly I had to reject the boy's offer. I smiled and told him no and I'll just sit beside him. As soon as he finishes eating he slept on the bed and I just watched him.

Most surprising part the nurse did even show up the whole time. Is she ditching her work? After what felt like 30mins she came back. I told her what happened but not his behaviour. Just made up a lie which she buyed it. I placed Tae's belonging on the side table and waited for him to wake up..

3rd Person's POV

"So that's it- this is w-what I know.." Y/n explains as she slips her drink. All the explanation made her throat dry.

"So... seeing all that. What do you think about tae" Jin furrowed his brows, his voice was monotonous.

Y/n only explained briefly what happened at school more like how she meet him and taking Taehyung to the infirmary, bandaging his injuries, feeding him sweets. Nothing more nothing less.

"What do you mean?" She was confused.

Jin puts his hands on the table and rests his head on his palms staring deeply into y/n's soul. Sure the girl did a good job saving Jin's brother but that doesn't mean he could trust her and let's his guard down.

Y/n would be lying if she didn't got intimidated by Jin. His was definitely pissed and she had no idea why. She gulped. Terrified of his sudden mood change. At first he was fine and all calm but as she starts talking his expression changes.

What felt like forever to y/n, Jin leaned back, crossing his arms still glaring at her. "What I mean is...what do think of Tae's behaviour which you have noticed?"

Oh.."My cause of death." Y/n answered finishing her drink and leaving Jin dumbfounded.

"Excuse me what!" He was in utter confusion. Her cause of death? The hell... Jin furrowed his brows, he didn't expected this answer from the girl.

Y/n laughed at his reaction. "Lemme explain it...I found Tae's behaviour really cute that I can do anything to protect that boy."

Jin chuckles at her answer. Yup this is the first..I think I can trust my taebear with her.

"Let's go somewhere!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Where?" Jin asked as y/n paid the bill and both of them walked out of the cafe.

"You'll see~"

"Ok"

Bonus- The hospital.

"Hey doc.."

"So y/n my child, what brings you here?.." the doctor gestures her to seat down

"I got stabbed and I just wanna check if the stitches are alright or not. And the medication for that."

"Lay down here and lemme check..well the stitches looks fine no need to worry for that.."

"Phew! I took a mild dose of Gabapentin so it's fine.."

"Did you brought along the bottle?" The doctor asked and the girl replies with a nod. She fumbled her hand in the bag and it gave to him. The doctor examines it and sighs.

"Kid you said it's a mild dose but the lable says the total opposite of it.."

"Well shit .."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I am extremely sorry if the chapters are boring. I can't help in that much. I'm making them interesting as I could. It's just the start of the story.
Please vote and comment. ❤️❤️
Thankyou for reading.❤️❤️
BigHit is upto something , they have released so many songs in a month or two to keep us entertain during quarantine. STAY GOLD IN THIS COLD WORLD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
774 52 9
(PLS NOTE THAT THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED AND WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY OR AT ALL ,BUT ENJOY ANYWAYS) "Fuck you" "hah love to see you...
154 29 17
"He is their! I can see him!!" "It's just your imagination Yerim! Stay away from him! He is.. dead." "I like u..." "This world is cruel! Let me take...
35K 1.5K 52
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...