βœ“ | VALENTINE ── David Dobrik

By valkyraes

fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media Β© valkyraes More

o. valentine
β€· cast
─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜† playlist
01. stuffed crust or no deal
02. LA baby
03. fuck off josh
04. hoe lee fuk
05. help us
06. oops
07. blindfold
08. come get ur girl
09. my hero
10. gettin our hsm on
11. did you just...
12. this bitch doesn't lie
13. scotty the cockblock
14. sibling goals
15. in his tesla
16. sweet dreams
17. boo you whore
18. val's in trouble
19. best friend and brother
20. shoot ur shot
21. i like u
22. birthday girl
23. love me back
24. i'm all yours
25. favourite girl in the world
26. triple date
27. they're dating?!
28. cute butt
29. david i-
30. david's so needy
31. sleeping beauty
32. night one
33. night two
34. that's gross
35. can we talk?
36. so complicated
37. is val cheating?
38. you're breaking my heart
39. believe me
40. pouty kids
41. dorky smile
42. a big fucking accident
43. he is an asshole
44. are boys really this dumb?
45. you want to take a break
46. hearts been ripped out
47. two shows left
48. ugly crying
49. not too late
the end.

50. the last show

3.6K 95 68
By valkyraes

VALENTINE
CHAPTER FIFTY

♥︎ liked by daviddobrik, valentine, maggielindemann, heathhussar, and 39,719 others

vanilladingdong it's the last show of the 'love me back' tour tonight. it's been amazing. thank you for having me val 🤘
📸 | maggielindemann
tagged: valentine maggielindemann

comments

userone ━ so happy for u

usertwo ━ u killed it 🔥

valentine ━ thank you for coming ! you're so amazing 🥺 gonna miss hearing take me away every night

userthree ━ proud of you scotty !!

maggielindemann ━ king shit 🤘🔥

kristenmcatee ━ PROUD 🥺

diananoel ━ this photo 🤧

sexysadie ━ the talent !!

todderic_ ━ THATS MY BEST FRIEND

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

♥︎ liked by valentine, vanilladingdong, diananoel, and 50,384 others

maggielindemann just finished my last soundcheck for the 'love me back' tour. i have loved every second of this and i can't thank you enough val. this has been a dream come true and i owe it all to you. love u v 🖤❤️
📸 | diananoel
tagged: valentine vanilladingdong

comments

userone ━ she is so cute

usertwo ━ oh look i'm crying again

userthree ━ i love u maggie

valentine ━ thank you for making this so special 🥺 so proud of u & our song she devil 😈 that's our lil baby ❤️🖤
maggielindemann ━ we did that 😭😈

diananoel ━ an icon !!

sexysadie ━ the energy that this radiates >>

vanilladingdong ━ tour lifeeeee 🤪
maggielindemann ━ my bus buddy 🥺

userfour ━ i need this outfit

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

━━━

                            VALENTINE sat in her dressing room with Diana and Sadie. Zane and Heath had both gone to hang out with Scott in his dressing room while they waited for him to go on stage. Maggie was due on in five minutes, which meant Val had about forty five minutes until she was expected on stage. It was the last show and she was beyond nervous.

Val hadn't put on her outfit for the show yet as she wanted to be comfortable while she tried to calm her nerves. Diana had put her music on shuffle and the song Godspeed by Frank Ocean was playing through the the room. Val was looking at her twitter feed, reading all the sweet messages her fans had sent her. It was making her emotional, but she had been crying so much in the last few days that she wanted to keep it in.

A knock at the door startled the group as they hadn't been expecting anyone. Val figured it was one of the crew coming to check something, so she stood up to answer it but Diana beat her to it.

"Who is it?" Val asked, sitting back down. Diana pulled the door open slightly and saw the last face she expect to see. Her eyes widened at the sight of David stood there. "Di?"

"It's uh- one of the lighting guys. Don't worry, I've got this," Diana smiled, pushing David back and joining him out in the hall. Val had been sat on the other side of the room so she didn't see David stood out there. "What are you doing here, David?"

"I came to see Val," David replied, not understanding why Diana had stopped him from doing that.

"I thought you were gonna wait until we got back?" She questioned, giving him a puzzled look.

"You said make a romantic gesture, and if flying across the country to apologise for being an asshole doesn't scream 'romance', then what does?" David replied, earning a quiet laugh from Diana.

"Okay, fair enough," She replied, nodding her head. "But this is the last show, are you sure you don't want to wait until it's finished before you talk? You know, in case something goes wrong?"

"I can't wait that long," David answered her, itching to go into the room and see Val. Diana hesitantly agreed, opening the door and poking her head in to see Val.

"Uh, Val?" Diana said, gaining the girl's attention. Val lifted her head to look at her friend who was peeking around the corner. "Can you come here for a second?"

Val nodded, standing up and slipping her phone into her pocket. "Is everything okay?" She asked as she reached the door. It didn't take long for her to see David stood in the hallway, with a saddened smile on his face.

"David," Val breathed out, surprised to see him stood there.

"Val, can we talk?" He asked, getting straight to the point. She nodded, walking out of the room and into the hallway. Maggie had just gone on stage, which meant it was very loud due to the screaming fans.

"Let's go outside," Val suggested, guiding David out to where it was quieter. Once they were outside, Val turned to David, waiting for him to talk.

"Val, I'm so sorry. I do trust you and I always have. I was getting tired of all of the lies and I was scared of losing you," David rambled. Val watched his face as he spoke. He was being honest and she knew that. "Did Diana tell you about her conversation with Jordan?"

Val cringed at hearing the name, but she nodded her head. "Yeah, she told me."

"I don't want this to be over, Val. When I said we should take a break, I was being an idiot. I don't want to put this on pause, put us on pause. I'm crazy about you, Valentine." David said, earning a smile from Val. Tears had started to brim in her eyes. She tried to hold them in, but one slipped out. She quickly lifted her hand, wiping it away immediately.

"Dave—"

"I love you, Val." David stated before Val could say anything. He needed her to know, no matter what was going to become of their relationship. Val took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves.

"You really hurt me, David," Val spoke. Her voice was quiet as she tried to keep her emotions in. "I should be mad at you. I shouldn't forgive you so quickly. But I'm crazy about you too," She laughed. A big smile danced it's way onto David's face. "I love you, David."

David stepped forward, closing the gap between the two. He leaned down so his face was only inches from Val's. Both of them closed their eyes as Val pressed her pink lips against David's. His hands found themselves travelling down to her waist as he pulled her closer. Val's arms reached up and rested on David's shoulders. They had both been craving this moment for so long and finally that hunger had been fed.

Val slowly pulled away, smiling up at David who stared at her like it was the first time he'd seen her. She was still as beautiful and had the same gleam in her eyes. She was his happiness and he was hers.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Val smiled, hoping for a second kiss but stopped when she noticed someone stood a few feet away. She moved her head to the side and saw Zane watching the two. His face was lit up with pure joy at seeing the couple together again. He looked like a proud mother which instantly made Val burst out laughing. David looked confused until he turned back and saw Zane.

"I'm sorry," Zane practically whispered. "Diana sent me out to get Val because she needs to get ready."

"It's okay," Val laughed, quickly giving David a kiss on the cheek which erupted a chorus of 'awwws' from Zane.

Val, David and Zane wandered back into the venue. They could hear Scotty on stage now which meant Val needed to hurry and get ready to go on. Luckily, Diana had planned ahead and had gotten everything set up for Val for when she got back. She managed to get ready in record time which was rare for Val as Sadie and Diana would testify.

Just as she finished her make-up, Scotty finished his set and left the stage. The crowd began chanting Val's name.

"You're up!" The stage manager said, poking his head around the open door. Val nodded, taking a deep breath and standing up. She walked out and made her way to the side of the stage. She could see the sea of fans out in the crowd, having the best night already which eased her nerves.

"Good luck," A voice said from behind her. Val turned back to see David with a smile plastered on his face. She giggled before pulling him into a kiss once again.

━━━

♥︎ liked by daviddobrik, vanilladingdong, diananoel, and 65,999 others

valentine it's showtime
📸 | daviddobrik

comments

userone ━ DAVID TOOK THE PHOTO

usertwo ━ CAN YALL HEAR ME SCREAMING

userthree ━ she looks amazing omg

userfour ━ WHATTT

diananoel ━ this look WINS

sexysadie ━ yep, i like girls

zane ━ WORK BITCH

heathhussar ━ 💙

corinnakopf ━ look at u 😭😭

kristenmcatee ━ i love everything about this

natalinanoel ━ baby! baby! baby!

daviddobrik ━ 😳💙

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

♥︎ liked by valsangel, davidsbitches, validforever, and 6,927 others

valhussarupdates val and david were spotted outside of her show this evening! it looks as if the two have gotten back together after all the recent drama with val's ex. what are your thoughts?
tagged: valentine daviddobrik

comments

userone ━ i'm so happy omg

usertwo ━ finally !!!!

userthree ━ this is the best news

userfour ━ my ship is sailing !!!!!!

userfive ━ apparently a fan at the show saw val and david kiss at the side of the stage before she performed 🥺🥺

usersix ━ they're so cute together

userseven ━ no one believed me when i said they were endgame

usereight ━ so happy for them

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

♥︎ liked by daviddobrik, vanilladingdong, diananoel, and 75,917 others

valentine that's a wrap 🥺 thank you for this experience that i'll cherish forever. now if you'll excuse me, i will be crying for the rest of the night.
( and it's out of happiness for once ! )
📸 | daviddobrik

comments

corinnakopf ━ this made me cry wtf val

kristenmcatee ━ i will never get over this look

natalinanoel ━ i adore you

diananoel ━ THATS MY BITCHHHH

sexysadie ━ I LOVE YOU WOWIE 😭😭

zane ━ GO BABY GO

heathhussar ━ MY SISTER IS THE COOLEST GOODBYE 😎

hidayahijazi ━ this >>>>>>

mariahamato ━ pls tattoo this on my forehead

shuapeck ━ killed it 🔥

maggielindemann ━ the beauty

vanilladingdong ━ tour gang 🤘

mattrking ━ try topping this look .... that's all i'm saying

daviddobrik ━ i love you

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

♥︎ liked by valentine, sexysadie, diananoel, and 82,103 others

daviddobrik i'm so proud of this amazing woman. you make me the happiest i've ever been. congrats on being the coolest girlfriend ever. i love you.
📸 | sexysadie
tagged: valentine

comments

valentine ━ dave 🥺 i love u

kristenmcatee ━ this is the reason for my happiness

mariahamato ━ who allowed them to be this cute??

heathhussar ━ u guys 🥺🥺

sexysadie ━ i love u both so much

diananoel ━ WE DID IT GUYS 😭

shuapeck ━ I CALLED IT FROM THE START

corinnakopf ━ cuties omg

natalinanoel ━ this post called me single
todderic_ ━ hi
natalinanoel ━ omg

zane ━ can i get this framed please?

lizakoshy ━ i can die happy now

maggielindemann ━ this couple has so much power 🤤

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

━━━

daviddobrik added to his story

━━━

♥︎ liked by daviddobrik, sexysadie, diananoel, and 130,928 others

valentine david surprised me with flowers after the show 🥺
tagged: daviddobrik

comments

kristenmcatee ━ this guy omg

corinnakopf ━ pls 😭😭

diananoel ━ this some cute shit

sexysadie ━ look. at. you. 🤤

daviddobrik ━ that david sounds like a pretty great guy
valentine ━ oh, he is 🥰

shuapeck ━ i'm a grown man. why am i so giddy over this???

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

━━━

valentine added to her story

━━━

AUTHORS NOTE
don't forget to vote & comment !
thank you for reading valentine 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.1K 78
━━━ β˜….*qο½₯゚✫*. πŽππ‹π˜ π˜πŽπ” ! "so this is the notorious david dobrik?" "the one and only" finding love i...
739K 11.5K 200
the new girl in david's vlogs is a little risky, right? [ highest ranking - #1 in heathhussar. im crying. ] [ completed ]
595K 13.9K 58
π‘π€π’πππ„π‘π‘π˜ π†π”πŒ πŸ§ƒπŸš€πŸ›ΉπŸŒπŸ’ in which daisy begins to fall for her best friend of many years and doesn't know what to do. complete...