The Alpha's Princess

By alwayslovve486

Alexia Celesta Brewer. Forced from her home when her pack is attacked, Alexia ran as far as she could to avo... More

Trigger Warnings
Author's Note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
A/N:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Not an Update
So sorry-Very Important Authors note
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
New Story!!
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Bonus Material
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Very Sad Authors Note :(
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Thank You
TAQ TEASER:
The Queen is Coming
A Long Overdue Update

Chapter 6:

379K 9K 1.9K
By alwayslovve486

Alexia's POV:

I woke up warm, and lying on a soft mattress. My cell was cold and my mattress was super uncomfortable... WHERE THE HELL AM I??? My eyes popped open and I was facing a wall of windows. I sat up quickly and winced as some of the band aids on my abdomen peeled away from my skin. Wait a minute- Wall of windows, bandaids...WHERE THE HELL AM I??? Oh no, what's going on? I started to panic and started breathing heavily. I looked around me and I realized I wasn't alone. A sleeping Beck sat next to me on the bed, papers spread across his lap with his head back against his headboard. His eyes were shut and he was snoring softly. I smiled at him and rolled over to face him.

He must have felt me move because his head snapped up and his eyes opened in alarm. he yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He looked around and his eyes finally drifted down to see me. He smiled softly.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty," he said grinning.

"Hi," i whispered, blushing in embarassment. I must have been sleeping for a while, it was now dark outside.

"How are you feeling?" He asked his eyes searching my face for any sign of pain or discomfort.

"Fine, a little stiff, but better than I have in a while," I replied honestly. He gave me a sad smile and looked away. I realized how close I was to him- I was practically curled up into him and almost touching, and shifted slightly away from him. I wasn't quite sure I was ready for that just yet. I wasn't even sure why I trusted him so entirely and why I was so comfortable around him. I figured it must have somehing to do with being his mate, but I still wasn't sure. Honestly, every instinct I had told me I should be very afraid of him and that I should run, run as far as I could.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh.. nothing," I murmured. He raised an eyebrow as if he didn't believe me, but he didn't press me any further.

"So, we should talk...about things" Beck began slowly. I tried to push myself up so I was sitting upright, but I grimaced in pain as I felt some of my cuts reopen. They should have healed by now, but with my wolf MIA, I was healing at a rate closer to that of a regular human. Noticing my struggle, Beck reached over and placed his hands on my sides, I jumped at the sparks that erupted throughout my body, and helped me sit back against the headboard.

"Alright, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well, first I think you should see the pack doctor." I paled, and sat stock still. Please, no anything but the doctor. " I know, I know sweetheart you don't like the doctor. But it's ok I'll be there the whole time. Dr. Blake is very nice and it won't take long. You'll feel much better after I promise."

"Beck, I'm nervous.. I-I don't think I can do it..." I mumbled.

"Alexia, I know you can do this. Some of your cuts are too deep, they might not heal right, or worse could get infected. Dr. Blake can help. Please, for me" he asked his hands on either side of my face. His deep brown eyes pierced mine, and I shivered slightly. I found myself nodding and a wide grin spread across his face.

He stood up and led me to the door. We exited his room and were soon at the French doors again. He wasted no time, in pushing one open, but I froze again, panic gripping at me. I gasped and tugged on his hand. He turned to look at me, a confused look on his face, when I heard the voices drift up the stairwell. I started to back away- I couldn't do this, I wasn't ready for other people yet. I had been alone for so long...

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I forgot," he apologized. Suddenly, the voices died down, and I knew everyone had been sent away again. He led me down the stairs to the second floor. The whole house was silent except for the padding of our feet against the hardwood floor. He stopped when we came to another set of French doors, that had the words 'Pack Doctor' written in red block print. He turned and flashed a reassuring smile at me before opening a door and ushered me inside.

"Relax, everything's going to be fine. I'm right here," he whispered in my ear from behind me. I nodded and kept walking.

"Blake! Where are you man?" Beck called out.

"Right here Beck!" A young blonde man, no older than twenty-five, said stepping out of a room labeled 'Exam 1'. "Oh well, hello there. Who's this?" he asked his gaze flicking from me to him, back to me and staying there.

"Blake, meet my mate Alexia. Alexia, this is Dr. Blake, the man I was telling you about." Beck said peering down at me. I nodded numbly. I started to shake slightly, as the whole medical wing seemed to attack my senses. The antiseptic smell of the place, tinged with the metallic scent of blood; the beeping of the machines, the soft squeak of rubber soles on linoleum. I was on the verge of a panic attack, I could feel it.

"Alexia, what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Blake asked, a look of concern etched on his face. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out and my throat felt like sand paper. I felt the anxiety crawling up my throat. I looked up at Beck not knowing what to do.

"Alexia, was being held in the prisons while I was gone, and was unfortunately not treated well. I just wanted you to close up some of her cuts and just give her a quick check up. She's a bit nervous, right sweetheart?" he supplied giving me a small smile. I nodded again and looked at the floor.

"Well, Alexia, there's no need to be nervous. We're going to take good care of you, ok?" Dr. Blake said, his mouth set in a grim line. "Follow me in here and we'll get started." He led me into the exam room he had just come from, and beckoned me to sit on the tall metal table. Beck followed me in and helped me up onto the table. He went and sat in the chair directly to my left.

"Alexia, I'm going to ask you a few questions, just to check for any head trauma ok? Try your best to answer them," he said holding a pen. "What's your full name?"

"Alexia Celesta Brewer." I replied quietly.

"How old are you?"

"17"

"What's your birthday?"

"July 19th"

"Good can you follow this light with your eyes for me?" He shined a bright light in my eyes and I followed it as it moved across my field of vision. "Good news, no sign of any head trauma." Beck let out a sigh of relief.

Dr. Blake checked my throat, listened to my heart, checked my reflexes, and took my blood pressure. He stopped a minute to review his charts before looking at me intently.

"Alexia, everything indicates that you're healthy. But you are severely malnourished. Over the next several weeks I want you drinking plenty of fluids and eating more ok? Start slow soft foods and work your way up. Now a few more questions before I close up you cuts and let you go. Any problems with seeing?"

"Nope,"

"Hearing?"

"Nope"

"Your menstruation is normal?" I blushed a deep red and looked down before whispering a soft 'yes'. Beck chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Any problems sleeping?" I paused and Beck tensed.

"Yes," Blake looked at me over his clipboard.

"What kind of problems?"

"Nightmares. Every night. They keep me up." I mumbled looking at the ground. I could feel Beck's gaze on the side of my face, but I couldn't meet his eyes.

"I have a feeling since meeting your mate you'll sleep much better." I looked at him, bewildered, not having a clue what he was talking about. "But i'll prescribe you something for the time being. Now can you lay back for me? Good just like that." he murmured softly. My head was facing Beck, my feet away from us. Dr. Blake, lifted my sweatshirt and the cold air of the room as well as the table, spread goose bumps across my skin. Dr. Blake sighed before snapping on a pair of rubber gloves. He felt around my bruises and cuts. He got to the worst of my gashes and stopped.

"Yeah, Alexia, these three aren't going to heal properly. I'm going to have to stitch them up. It'll just take a minute. The rest should heal on their own." he mused, before walking away to gather his supplies. My heart was pounding and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. Despite, lying down I was still feeling dizzy. I felt hot and all of a sudden Dr. Blake's face was looming over mine. I realized he was calling my name.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?" I nodded meekly. "Are you sure?'

"Just not a fan of needles I suppose." I whispered.

"Look away it will help," I turned my head to face the wall next to me and closed my eyes. I felt Beck's lips press to my temple at the same time I felt a needle slide under my skin. Then I felt nothing. After a few minutes I felt the movement against my stomach stop and I opened my eyes.

"All done. These should heal up nicely in about a week. Then you can come and see me and I will take your stitches out. But for the next few days take it easy and rest up. Your all set to leave now." He said signing my prescription and handing it to Beck and closing my chart before leaving. Beck helped me sit up. He leaned against the table, his hands on either side of my hips and gazed at my face.

"I'm so proud of you. You did so well. Thank you sweetheart." he whispered, pressing his lips to my forehead. I blushed and looked away. "C'mon let's get you back upstairs." I groaned and leaned my head onto his shoulder. "You heard the doctor. C'mon I'll carry you."

I lifted up my arms and he picked me up, his hands on my sides, and wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms wrapped around his neck, and I rested his head against his warm chest. His arms were clasped around my back to support me and he began the treck back to his suite. When we got there he sat me on the bed again. He slid in next to me, and we sat there in a comfortable silence for a while.

"Beck?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Tell me about mates."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.9K 18
Alexia Smith was a quiet and hard-working girl. She was one of the best fighters in training. She just happen to be one of the Beta's children. But...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
16.9K 902 58
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
835 51 12
Lia Wood. She is 17 turning 18. In her pack she is treated as lower than an omega. On her 18th birthday her brother Leo and her run away. Now a year...