It Started On Instagram

By mahiramehta

Cover :- @callmesancheti Story of two people who meet on Instagram. They became friends on Instagram just f... More

Character info
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chater-14
Chapter -15
Chapter-16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20

Chapter -1

594 39 30
By mahiramehta

Banglore

It's 5 in the evening and a girl on her bed thought of creating an insta account by hiding her true identity.  She just wanted some fun in her life.

Piyali created insta account with the name of Shreya and then started looking for some hot sexy videos. She was looking at some videos and started reading the comments of the people on the video. Her eyes suddenly caught a name and she didn't know why but she clicked on the name and went to that profile. 

Ansh580

No posts , 10 followers and 35 following.

Piyali clicked on the send message button and typed "Hi" and sent it to him.

Many thoughts were running in her mind. She thought to even delete the message but then decided against it. She waited for 10 minutes but didn't get the reply back so she just left her mobile and went to do her work.

On the other side in Bhopal, Ansh was spending time with his family in the living area. Due to his hectic schedule he hardly gets time for his family. 

" Bhabhi, what is there for dinner today?", Ansh asked while lying in his mom's lap.

His mom is giving him a massage and he is feeling surreal in her lap.

"Chole and naan", Manvi replied.

"What yaar bhabhi? You know I don't like Chole. Aaj toh pura din mein, meri pasand ka khana nahi bana. ( Today whole day I didn't get the good I like)" Ansh said making faces.

"What should I do? Your brother wanted to eat that so I made it", Manvi replied.

Ansh didn't say anything.

He eat Maggi in dinner and went to his room upstairs to study. He studied till 10 and then again came back down for tea. He spent an hour by chit chatting with his family and went to his room wishing them good night.

When he opened his instagram he saw a message request from a girl.

Shreya11 wants to send you a message.

"Hi", was written in it.

He accepted the request and sent hi to her.

Within 10 minutes he got reply.

(Guys , don't get confused. Shreya is Piyali herself but she has made an insta account with the name of Shreya ,so I will be using the same name as well).

"How are you", Shreya asked.

"Fine and you?", Ansh asked.

"Good", Shreya replied.

Soon they both engaged in a conversation and came to know which cities they live , age , education etc.

"You are too young for me", Shreya told him when she came to know he is 2 and a half year younger to her.

"Age doesn't matter", Ansh replied.

"It matters to me. I don't think I will be comfortable in sexting with a person who is smaller to me in age", Shreya said in a bored tone.

"You will know whether you are comfortable or not once we start talking. You can't decide it before hand", Ansh tried to reason out.

"No, I don't think so it will work out", Shreya said irritated.

"Why are you getting irritate? We can try it out for few days and then, if you don't like we won't talk ",Ansh said calmly.

"Ok ,let's try", Shreya told him after thinking.

Throughout the conversation of 1 hour she was irritated. Anything Ansh would ask she would get irritate but Ansh very calmly handled her.

"Sorry , for being rude to you but it's due to my mood swings I am behaving like that", Shreya reasoned out.

"It's ok. No need to be sorry. Sleep now let's talk tommorow", Ansh said.

"Good night sweet dreams take care ", Shreya sent him.

"Gn", Ansh replied.

Shreya kept her phone on table and went to sleep whereas Ansh went to his study table and started studying.

Next day..

Piyali woke up at 8 and after finishing her morning routine she had her breakfast and started helping her mom in kitchen. But at the back of her mind there was that stranger with whom she just interacted yesterday. 

She got free by 11 and then texted Ansh.

"Hi"

She didn't get the reply for next 2 hours so she got busy with her own work.

At 1 she gets his reply and she texted him back immediately.

"Why so late reply?", Shreya asked.

"Was sleeping at the time you texted and then I had my brunch, got freshen up and now texted you", Ansh replied.

"When did you sleep last night?" Shreya asked.

"I slept at morning 6, was studying entire night", Ansh replied.

"Oohh ok ", Shreya sent.

"Have you ever done sexting?"Ansh asked.

"No ,I haven't done it yet", Shreya replied.

"Ok", Ansh said.

"Got to go now for lunch , text you later', Shreya replied.

Shreya went for lunch and Ansh took rest for sometime and then started studying again.

Whole day they both were busy so neither of them texted each other.

At night Ansh messaged her.

"I hope you are free now", Ansh messaged to Shreya.

After 15 minutes he got the reply.

"Yes, I am free now", Shreya replied.

"Can , we talk on some other app. We can't talk with each other on insta", Ansh asked her.

"Why? We are talking on this app also . So what is the need to download another app for talking?", Shreya asked.

"Are , here we can only chat but can't talk on call. So let me find some another app which is safe and secure and we can also hear each others voice", Ansh gave his reason.

"No , I am not downloading any app. I am comfortable here talking to you. So I don't want to download any other app", Shreya said getting irritated.

"Why are you getting irritated? I am just telling you that we can try once and if we don't like it then we can switch back to instagram", Ansh told her calmly.

"If you want to talk to me then talk here otherwise leave it", Shreya told him with a raised voice.

" Ok , leave it. We will think about it later on. I just suggested it because here we can't talk and video calls quality is not so good", Ansh reasoned out.

"I am sleeping , we will talk tommorow", Shreya told him.

"Ok , as you wish. Good night", Ansh said.

Piyali was having alot of mood swings this days due to her incoming periods. She would get angry one minute and another minute she would be happy or cry. But Ansh in this 2 days never raised his voice on her.  Very calmly he is handling her. Even if she was getting irritated he would try to pacify her.

**************************
Hellow guys..

How's the first chapter?

Did you like the first conversation between Piyali and Ansh?

What are your views on both the characters?

Do let me know your views regarding the chapter.

Guys, just a month for my 25th birthday😍😍😍. I am very excited.
Gifts and greeting are acceptable. So do send me some nice gifts..😁😁

Just kidding guys. .

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.7K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...
87.3K 5.6K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
16.8K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
11.4K 722 10
Some get love... Some won't... Sometimes love heals... Sometimes love breaks... Some love stories have a happy ending... Some won't... Some love stor...