๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ | ๐†๐† ๐€๐…

By iwouldlikeabobatae3

"๐—ฌ๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐˜†'๐˜€! ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜!" "๐—ช๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜" "..๐—ถ ๐—ฒ... More

๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ช๐‘ฏ :: ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ ๐‘บ๐‘ด ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ณ ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ท
๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’†๐’”
Announcement
um
โ–ช๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’•๐’” (2)โ–ช
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’
Reserve face claims
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’Ž
Extra
๐‘น๐’–๐’‹๐’Š๐’
๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’†๐’“๐’Š
๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’๐’š๐’
๐‘บ๐’–๐’๐’๐’š
๐’€๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’€๐’–๐’†
๐‘ณ๐’–๐’๐’‚
๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’
Announcement
Ahem
Tagged
New story
Zoe
Lei
Keni
Aiko
Announcement 3#

โ–ช๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’•๐’” (1)โ–ช

253 23 86
By iwouldlikeabobatae3

[Oml i almost forgot about this. The slot for haechan is taken by my..sorry...im still a loyal girl doe-]

Punch

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Punch is like the mom of the group. She likes to take care of everyone and is really outgoing, she sometimes looks intimidating when she is mad but she doesnt mean to scare anyone away she just is a little mad. She's the most closest with kick it out of all the other girls and is mostly protective of Go since she is the youngest she has the need of protecting her. Punch is kinda fun to be with when she isnt trying to be funny and would always make those dad jokes. She's also very obvious. Alot of people would think of her a sweet girl by one look as some people used to admire her.

Position: Main vocalist, sub-dancer.

- 1995
-In between rich and not
-Has two pet's
- Full korean
-The eldest
-In Shine-Diamond, Bright-Diamond, Diamond-Spark.
-Obvious

L.i :: Taeil

Question :: why does she act like a mom so much?
Has someone ever try to ruin her reputation or make her look like a bad person?

Regular

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Regular is very charismatic and intimidating, but thats how she looks like when she is actually very nice and a big crackhead. She always likes to make people laugh and would crack a few jokes now and then and sometimes would prank the members with We go up since they are mostly close with eachother. She is also the fastes rapper in the group, and one of the most trustworthy members, notto mention she is good at lying. Small incident happned when she was young and it would make her cry at night and laugh in the day. She is known as the mood maker of the group with We go up. Her and We go up are inseparable, they are the prankster duo and nothing can keep eachother away.

Position :: Main rapper, sub Vocalist.

-1999
-Half korean half Australian
-Has atleast 4 or 3 brothers
-youngest child
-in Shine-Diamond, Star-Diamond, Diamond-Spark
-Prankster

L.i :: Xiaojun

Question :: Why does she likes to make jokes so much? What was the incident that happend to her?

We go up

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

We go up is best friends with regular and the two are inseparable as they are prankster duo and would always prank other members. She is the most funniest member and always knows how to make people happy, smile or laugh when they feel down. Whenever she is sad she dances all the time since dance is her passion she's mostly kown as the groups Sun. She sometimes even helps with choreography for there songs

Position :: Main dancer, Sub rapper.

-1999
-Half Chinese half korean
-Been dancing since???
-Middle child
-In Bright-Diamond, Shine-Diamond.
-Jokester

L.i :: Lucas

Question :: Why is she does she like to make people happy?

Kick it

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Kick it is one of kindest nices members, she easily gets offended and is kinda shy with new peope and especially boys. But when she needs to she can get serious and it kinda scares the members as she is leader quality and she always looks out for the girls and makes sure no one overworks themselves all whilst that is exactly what she does. She also proudces some of the music they make and barely gets credit for it . Outside of stage she seems like a cute innocent girl all whilst on stage she is very...you knwo what i mean, besides her duality is no joke. Kick it is mostly close with Punch as they are both tired of the girls being stupid, and she thinks of Punch as someone she can rely on.

Position :: Producer, leader, lead rapper, sub-dacer.

-1998
-Half ??? half korean
-in Bright-Diamond, Shine-Diamond, Bright Diamond.
-Produces most of the music they make but never gets credit for it.
-Second eldest child in her fam
-Shy and Serious most of the time .

L.i :: Taeyong

Question :: Why is she so shy towards boy and new people?

Limitless

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Limitless Is that one member who fans say is still going through puberty, not only that but she reads fan fictions live in vlive and exposes the author. And just as peopl think she is innocent, she is literally the second devil the first is Go. She loves to tortue the members while on the other hands does stupid things.

Position :: Lead vocalist, sub dancer.

-1998
-Full korean
-in Diamond-Spark, Star-Diamond.
-Has 4 sisters or 5
-Used to be apart of group that has a tradition in school that they either prank or trash the school every twice a year.

Question :: Why does she like to read fan fictions ?

L.i :: mark

Boss

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Boss is your savage member that roast the members 24/7 and exposes them not to mention she's part of the maknae line, even though she is she wont even hesitant to expose anyone, she also wont hesitate to sell your soul to satan to get some ramen. She is a little boyish but is ok with dresses, sne is mostly a funny oe w hen she doesnt try to be saying random things make everyone laugh. She is also one of the people lther than Black on black to get lines in the group. The duality in this one is crazy but not as crazy as the maknae. She listens to minecraft songs and the one she likes is pigman by dan bull the other one is ???

Position :: Lead rapper, main dancer, sub-vocalist

-2000
-Full korean
-she has a pet squirrel named ???
-She likes to play games
-She is an only child and she is adopted
-In Bright-Diamond, Shine-Diamond, Star-Diamond.
-

Savage

Question : Why is she so savage? Why does he like to expose people?

L. I :: Jaemin

Black on black

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Black on Black Is a big fashionista and very sassy also fiesty and doesn't take orders from no one not even sm she somtimes goes against sm and they cant do anything couse she is the face of the group and loads of people want to see her. She sometimes acts like a brat but is actually very sensitive and gets offended easily but hides it up and takes hate commenst things seriously she almost went through depression because of one telling her to kill her self, but she gets better each day.

Position :: Main Vocalist, Face of the group, sub-rapper.

-2000
-Full korean
-In Bright-Diamomd, Shine-Diamond, Star-Diamond.
-She is adopted
-She is allergic to ???
-Sassy

L.i :: chenle

[There will be more revealed in the future]

Also this is a little messy sorry
Good night America or any other countries-

I miss gayongs mullet- i mean taeyong

I just found this tbh dont judge me pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 45 20
"๐‘ฌ๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’‰ ๐’š๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’–๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’" ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ; ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅสณแตˆ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข' ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™ ; ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซแต—สฐ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ...
81.9K 1.7K 32
[ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ]
15.9K 629 6
แด‡แด แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช สŸแด€แด„แด‹แด‡แด… sแด แดแดœแด„สœ ษชแด›'s แดแด€แด‹แด‡s แดแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s โ†ณsแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: 11. 06. 19 โ†ณแด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: 24. 06 19 โ†ณส™แด‡sแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข : #36 แดษด แด„สœแด‡ษดsแดœ...
468K 5.6K 200
NCT OT23 > Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan Jaemin YangYang Shotaro ...