Eye Contact | Xxxtentacion

By -dappyhays

In which two close best friends begin to develop complicated feelings between each other More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
👀
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

18

780 32 30
By -dappyhays

I picked a different girl to be Shay 🤤 look at how fine she is

And this my last time replacing her 😭 my fault lmao

Jaden Morales

"Um are you trying to get salmonella?" I said to my best friend as she was about to put the finger she dipped in raw cookie dough in her mouth.

"As much as I've eaten raw cookie dough, I've never had Sam and Ella before." She said. I started dying at what she said.

"Whatever man." We were at her house making chocolate cookies.

"Sooo how's it going with your little boy toy?"

"It's good, he's really sweet and he's amazing."

"Aww look at you. Must be nice."

"Yeah..." I trailed off. I still had a lot of other stuff on my mind.

"Alright, what's up? Did he do something? He better treat you right or-" She went in full defense mode. I'm assuming she read my body language.

"No, he's perfect he didn't do anything. I'm just a little confused right now." I reassured her that Trippie wasn't the issue.

"Okay... what's going on?"

"It's Jahseh.."

"Here we go."

"I'm literally dying to talk about this with somebody. I tried to just forget about it like he said to but it's really hard.."

"Just spit it out. He doesn't have to know we talked."

"We kissed." Her jaw dropped.

"Huh?? I mean this shouldn't surprise me but it is for some reason.. I can't- what the fuck led up to that I feel like you skipped so many chapters sis."

"You won't believe it."

"What?!" Her impatient ass exclaimed.

"This cannot be repeated bitch I'm so serious." I looked her dead in the eye.

"Okay!"

"Shaylea." I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Not my whole first name."

"Promise me you won't tell anybody."

She nodded. And I told her everything. The cute picnic date, how fine he looked, what he confessed to me, and the romantic kiss we shared all in detail. Then went into the negative part how he reacted to my new relationship.

"I don't know what to say."

"Listen, there's even more."

I told her about what happened when I talked to Jahseh earlier about how he said liking me was a mistake.

"You embarrassed him when you shut him down."

"I- I didn't mean to."

"You should've told him about dude before all this girl. That's probably awkward I'm not gonna lie."

"Yeah, I know. But I had no clue he felt this way..."

"I been knew. I'm pretty sure everyone did honestly even though we didn't directly speak about it. We just knew it was going to happen at some point you know."

"What? We never did nothing like that before that was the first time we've ever kissed."

"Y'all be sleeping in the same bed together."

"Friends do that! We sleep in the same bed too."

"You know it's not the same, we're girls."

"And. Just because a boy and a girl sleep together that doesn't mean- I mean fuck not sleep together. You know what I mean!" She laughed at me. "Plus, I like girls too. But it doesn't mean anything. Right?"

"I don't give a damn, it's still not the same. I guess there's a slim chance a guy and a girl can sleep in the same bed and not be together but think about it. You think your nigga would be cool with that? What would he think?" I thought about it.

"You're right. I guess that's why it feels like he's being so distant? I just want things to be the same."

"It can't be the same. Whether you realize it or not you and Jahseh are closer than you think. And you clearly feel some type of way about him too."

"No I don't. You can't tell me how I feel. I knew him since forever literally. We spent like everyday together because our moms were besties. I cannot help how we are you may think it's more but I look at it differently."

"I get that too. And it was a bestfriend type relationship for a long time but since I've known you, as the years went by you guys were slowly giving girlfriend/ boyfriend type vibes."

I somewhat agreed. We've briefly spoken about us being together but really in a joking manner. A lot of people always thought we were dating and never could believe a girl and a nigga could be just friends. But we never cared what anyone thought.

"Well none of that matters anyway because I kind of feel like I lost my best friend. Again! I don't know if I'm really overthinking like he says, but things just feel weird."

"He probably just needs some time. Like I said he's most likely embarrassed and you fucked up his ego a little bit. That's what he get for having Geneva in your face. But anyways.." she rolled her eyes. "Things won't be so tense for long."

"I hope not." Right after I said that the oven beeped. Shay happily went to the oven to get the cookies.

"Damn. They not going no where. Let me get some." I laughed. She had 3 in a napkin and a bitten piece in her mouth.

She sucked in air through her teeth indicating it was still hot. "Dumbass." I laughed.

"I burnt my tongue." She complained.

I checked my phone seeing I had texts from my dad and Trippie.

Trippie Redd 😇: wyd

Dad 👍🏾: are you coming home tonight

"So like serious question." Shay spoke after drinking a sip of milk.

"Yeah?" I said texting them back. I let my dad know that I was staying with Shay and I told Trippie I was hanging with Shay.

"Do you consider you kissing Jahseh cheating?"

"No." I immediately responded. "Hell no. I was caught off guard really and it didn't mean anything."

"Uh huh."

"He said it was a mistake his damn self so."

"Why is that a problem though?"

"You're getting too deep for me I don't know okay?"

"Typical Leo's." She face palmed.

"Look like I said, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm happy with my boyfriend and Jahseh misunderstood his feelings about me. That's the end of it. Right?" I shrugged.

Now that I had got everything off my chest, I somehow felt worse than before. I think Shay being so honest threw me off a little, but I'd rather her be blunt than just pretend like she agrees with everything I do. So I really needed that.

"Please don't say anything or make anything obvious."

"Girl I'm not. I would not do that you can trust me."

"Thank you for letting me rant."

"Of course."

"Now I want a blunt."

"I'm dry, sis." She shrugged. "I have special juice though." She skipped to her cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Pink Whitney.

"Lemme see." I examined the bottle before opening it.

"This shit will have you on your ass."

"I'm not really a drinker but fuck it." I grabbed a small glass cup and filled it halfway. I wanted it to get the job done quick so I downed it all in one sip. "Bleh." I said as I twisted up my face.

Shay effortlessly took a gulp of hers. "Perks of being an alcoholic, liquor tastes good to me."

"Girl I don't know how I need a damn chaser." I went to the fridge and grabbed a jug of cranberry juice and got another cup and filled it.

"Shot number 2." Shay sang as she poured the liquor in each of our cups.

We had like 1/3 of liquor left until I couldn't drink no more.

Shay smiled as she slowly lowered herself on the floor and laid down. (All my drinkers know the floor be feeling soooo good when you drunk 🤣 and falling while drunk is so fun)

"Oh you gone." I laughed.

(For reference Shay was looking like)

"Jay."

"Ma'am."

"You'll pour me another shot?"

"Nah."

"Bitch."

"You straight, you not even gon be up in a few."

"Girl I'm up fuck you talking about."

"Man I still wanna smoke though."

"That's what you get for not pouring me a shot."

I ignored her while I went on my phone so I could call Trippie. When he answered the call I said, "Yo."

"Hello?" My eyes widened when I heard a different voice. I took my phone off my ear and it was Jahseh's name.

"Oh hey Jah." I said trying to play it cool.

"What do you need?"

"Damn, thats how it is?"

"That's how what is?"

"Look just because youuu got your feelings hurt don't mean you gotta be a fucking asshole to me."

"You must be drunk?"

"No," I lied. "I'm just saying the truth but whatever. I ain't even mean to call you anyway."

"Where are you?"

"I'm with Shay. Why do you care?"

"Ight Jaden."

"Yeah." I said and I hung up. "That nigga just be going through life acting miserable. How you just mad at the world for no reason?" I mumbled as I sent a message to Trippie.

Me: babe

Trippie Redd 😇: look who finally texted back

Me: hi sorry

Trippie Redd 😇: what's up

I looked over at Shay and she was passed out.

Me: I miss you

Trippie Redd 😇: awww 🥰🥰🥰

Me: I need something to smoke

Trippie Redd 😇: well damn

I laughed at his message me called his phone.

"Hey baby girl."

"You know I miss you man."

"Yeah yeah." I could tell he was smiling on the other end. "You at home? I'll pull up."

"Nah Shay house. I'll text the address."

"Okay, you good?"

"Yes I'm good."

"Ight, I'll come to y'all soon as I get the addy."

"Bet." I hung up and sent him my location.

I laid down on the floor next to a snoring Shay and watched this man on YouTube who find the most dangerous bugs and let them sting him. (Funniest shit to watch when you high it's so interesting)

I heard a knock on the door and I got up the best I can to go answer it. As expected, it was the adorable Trippie Redd.

I gave him a big hug and wrapped my legs around him.

"Oh so you really did miss me."

"Yeahhh."

"Kiss." He said. I kissed him and it kind of turned into a mini make out session.

"What you drinking on shorty?"

"Huh?" He just stared at me until I realized. "Oh Pink Whitney."

"Okay y'all lit." He laughed seeing Shay on the floor. He sat in a chair and started unraveling a backwood.

"What you was doing?"

"Nothing, with my niggas just smoking. Then I wrote for a little bit. I'm making a song about you."

"Awww you are?"

"Yeah." He pulled the weed out and started packing the blunt.

"That shit loudddd." I said, he nodded.

"You look pretty. As always."

"Thank you." I smiled.

He fired up the blunt and as soon as he flicked the lighter, Shay sat right the fuck up. She stared at Trippie for a minute and he was looking back at her.

Trippie:

Shay:

"Hey." She finally said.

"What's up." Trippie greeted her.

"Y'all funny man."

"Not you was finna smoke without me." She stumbled to a chair. She grabbed the bottle that was on the table and poured her a whole nother cup. I just watched and shook my head.

"I'm sorry."

"No you not because I'm the one that gotta deal with you later."

She shrugged drinking her cup. Trippie passed the blunt to me.

"Let me get some of this." He said reaching for the bottle, Shay pulled it back fast like it was her baby or something.

"I don't know..."

"Man I'll get you 3 more of these before the night over with."

"Here you go," she handed him the bottle. "Girl you need to keep him." She said making me laugh.

Shay was asking Trippie so many questions back to back. She already has a motormouth while she sober, imagine how much she talk when she's crossed. Mind you this girl was just knocked out not too long ago. That's my best friend for you.

"So like what's your sign?" Shay asked.

"Here we go." I facepalmed.

"Gemini."

"Gross."

"Don't do him." I said.

"A gemini and a leo. Interesting."

"What's yours since you wanna attack mines."

"I am an aquarius." She smiled.

"I was gonna roast you but ion even got nothing I don't know shit about that."

"I know you don't."

"Man I can't even keep my eyes open right now." I said as I ripped my lashes off.

"Does it hurt when y'all do that?"

"No Jah." I laughed then stopped when I realized.

"Oop."

"Nigga." He said. I couldn't really read his face.

"My fault."

"It's cool."

"I meant to say 'babe.'"

"I'm sure you did."

"Mmcht." I responded. "Don't say it like that."

Truth is, Jahseh lives in my mind. We used to spend everyday together but I guess we're growing apart now. I'm getting older and I've never really had a boyfriend because of my strict ass mom.

It was always just us. Sometimes Shay and the others. But, he'd really come chill in my room. He was the reason I was able to sleep better, I always felt protected with him.

Shay said we're closer than we think and she might be right. But none of that even matters anymore.

"Ain't stuntin that lil shit." He said.

"Yeah yeah."

The rest of the time we hung out was an eerie vibe. The awkward tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife. Or I could be overthinking.

/////////
Here's a longer chap for y'all since there were people complaining about the last one

I want to make sure the work I put out isn't lazy. That's why I take so much time on top of that I have other stuff going in my life.

I hope y'all understand thank you for reading ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

mania; ski/x By !

Fanfiction

44K 4.7K 43
when a traumatized teen has to come to terms with his dark past through a manipulating friendship, he grows conflicted, searching for a way to find h...
34.5K 1.5K 24
"A story about a very Toxic relationship or soon to be relationship, a rocky road that might leave others to be angry, or sad. Jahseh is so in love w...
19.8K 906 72
!!!EXPLICIT LANGUAGE YALL!!! Just read the book
102K 1.5K 91
!!! UNDER EDITS !!! Mainly XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask The Slump God and Juice Wrld <3 for my melanined girlies