The RWBYverse Event 2

Oleh TeamWhiteRose100

This is a continuation and a finale to the overarching story. This is the end of the multiverse, this is the... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: A New World
Chapter 2: Ein
Chapter 3: Josh Branwen
Chapter 4: Team VMPR
Chapter 5: Volt Blazeheart
Chapter 6: Dove Branwen
Chapter 7: Ember Fall
Chapter 8: Ghost Rider VS The Fiery Phantom
Chapter 9: Team VMPR: Throne Of Senada
Chapter 10: The Sentinels
Chapter 11: Zero Hour
Chapter 12: Ein Rebirth
Chapter 13: Josh Branwen Rebirth
Chapter 14: Ember Fall Rebirth
Chapter 15: Volt Blazeheart Rebirth
Chapter 16: Dove Branwen Rebirth
Chapter 17: The Sentinels: Atlas War
Chapter 18: The Sentinels: The Mystic Side
Chapter 19: The Death Of The Ghost Rider
Chapter 20: The Reign Of The Ghost Riders
Chapter 21: The Sentinels Endgame
Chapter 22: All-New Ghost Rider
Chapter 23: All-New The Fiery Maiden
Chapter 24: All-New Onyx Kanuchi
Chapter 25: The Fiery Maiden 2
Chapter 26: All-New Ein
Chapter 28: All-New Volt Blazeheart
Chapter 29: All-New Sentinels
Chapter 30: The Madras Plot
Chapter 31: All-New Dove Rose
Chapter 32: The Sentinels Age Of Jinn
Chapter 33: The Sentinels; Friends & Foes
Chapter 34: The Sentinels Relic War
Chapter 35: The End

Chapter 27: All-New Josie Mathis

16 2 2
Oleh TeamWhiteRose100

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2241*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 26*

Uthar's POV*

I entered the Temple's Mythical Library and saw the librarian was still here putting back a book to its shelves. 

Me and some of my people walked in, making the librarian pay attention. 

Two of my men made a Spell that held the librarian's arms, and two others made a spell that held his two legs making him lift off the ground. 

The librarian grimaced in pain and I put a jug below his head. 

I placed my hands onto my back and held a pair of blades as I chopped the librarian's head off which fell into the jug. 

I took a book that had been placed by the librarian. 

I opened the book searching for a page then when I found it, I ripped it from the book and threw the book away. 

I walked away from his place and when we all saw the Sorcerer Supreme Ash.

She said, "Master Uthar. That ritual will bring you only sorrow.".

She walked closer with both hands on her back. 

My team and I run, escaping with a portal to Atlas. 

We ran all over the streets, then stopped facing themself as a scattered mirror. 

The Sorcerer Supreme walking behind us, controlling it making us enter the Upside-Down dimension or as it's commonly referred to, the Reflective Dimension. 

I turn my back as The Sorcerer Supreme made a wave pattern with her hand that made the buildings around us start to move unpatterned. 

The Sorcerer Supreme made a round pattern with both of her hands and turn the gravity as she hops off a wall of a building, and my team and I did the same. 

The Sorcerer Supreme made an upwards movement with both hands as the building behind them starts rolling itself. 

I pulled out my blades as the others made spells and pulled out their staffs and weapons. 

Two of them caught her feet with their magical bindings. 

She pulled her feet back and made them fall and she hopped on them making a sword out of Ice Magic and the two got milled down by the building under them as they scream. 

She started to fight two others of my team and knocked them down with ease. 

She kicked one of them to the rolling building that is getting closer to us. 

She tackled two of them as she threw her magical sword to the other people left and held it back. 

She turned around moving with her hands that made gravity turn upside down. 

Some of the others and I were close to the position of falling, then I made a portal with a round and round pattern with my hand for Me and my team to escape. 

We hopped into it and left others to fight.

Ash Fall's POV*

After the fight was over I rewound the rolling building and made it as if none of this happened and hopped of the building to the ground and I made a portal out of the Reflective Dimension to the real world and walked through the streets like everything was ordinary. 

Elsewhere*

Josie Mathis's POV*

I washed my hands, dried them with a tissue, and put on a surgery suit, then I put on my surgery mask, then I put on my rubber gloves. 

I faced a mirror with half-raised back faced hand and I went and did my job as a surgeon.

After a few surgeries, I headed out for my cottage in the northern part of Mistral.

Along the way, I was hit by a car and my hands were damaged.

A few months of trying to fix my hands passed and I was left nearly hopeless.

A woman told me about seeking out a place called, "Cenere" and that it was in Mistral.

I arrived in Mistral with what money I had left and started looking around for this Cenere place.

These guys surrounded me and I said, "Guys, I... I don't have any money.".

One said, "Your amulet.".

I said, "No, please. It's all I have left to remember my family.".

They said, "Your amulet.".

I said, "All right." and tried to fight them off but I failed and soon enough a woman entered the fray and saved me from them.

She asked, "You're looking for Cenere?".

I looked at her wide-eyed and filled with hope and I asked, "Really?". 

We walked off and headed for this small little temple.

She said, "I once stood in your place. And I, too, was... disrespectful. So might I offer you some advice?".

I nodded and she leaned closer and said, "Forget everything you think you know.".

I said, "Uh... cryptic... but alright.".

We entered this nice ornate room and she said, "The sanctuary of our teacher, The Sorcerer Supreme.".

I asked, "The Sorcerer Supreme? What's his real name?". 

She looked at me with a look and said, "Right. Forget everything I think I know. I'm sorry.". 

We entered the room and I looked at the old man sitting nearby reading a book.

I assumed he was The Sorcerer Supreme.

Some people took my coat and set it on a coat rack.

I said, "Okay, that's, uh... a thing...".

A girl handed me a cup and I said, "Thank you.". 

A woman with a white cloak stepped up and poured some tea for me.

I said, "And thank you.".

I turned to the old man and said, "Uh, thank you, Sorcerer Supreme... for... seeing me..." as he got up and walked away.

The woman in the white cloak said, "You're very welcome." 

I looked at her a little shocked and confused.

She looked past me and said, "Thank you, Master Anna. Thank you, Master Hassan.". 

She turned to me and said, "Ms. Mathis!".

I said, "Doctor, actually.".

She said, "Well, no. Not anymore, surely. Isn't that why you're here?".

I said, "Yeah... Good tea.".

She said, "Yes." and she set the pot of tea down.

I asked, "Did you heal a paralyzed woman?".

She said, "In a way.".

I said, "You helped her to walk again.".

She said, "Yes.".

I said, "How do you correct a complete C7-C8 spinal cord injury?".

She said, "Oh, I didn't correct it. He couldn't walk; I convinced him that he could.".

I asked, "You're not suggesting it was psychosomatic?".

She asked, "When you reattach a severed nerve, is it you who heals it back together or the body?".

I said, "It's the cells.".

She said, "And the cells are only programmed to put themselves together in very specific ways.".

I said, "That's right.".

She said, "What if I told you that your own body could be convinced to put itself back together in all sorts of ways?".

I was astounded and I said, "You're talking about cellular regeneration. That's bleeding-edge medical tech. Is that why you're working here, without a governing medical board? I mean... just how experimental is your treatment?".

She said, "Quite.".

I asked, "So, you figured out a way to reprogram nerve cells to self-heal?".

She said, "No, Ms. Mathis. I know how to reorient the spirit to better heal the body.".

I asked, "Spirit... to heal the body. Huh. Alright. How do we do that? Where do we start?" and she handed me a map I've seen before.

She said, "Don't like that map?".

I said, "Oh, no. It's... it's very good. It's just... you know, I've seen it before.".

She asked, "And what about this one?" as she set an Acupuncture map in front of me.

I said, "Acupuncture, great... Yeah?".

She said, "What about... that one?" as she set an MRI scan in front of me.

I said, "You're showing me an MRI scan? I can not believe this.".

She said, "Each of those maps was drawn up by someone who could see in part, but not the whole.:,

I said, "I spent my last dollar getting here on a one-way ticket, and you're talking to me about healing through belief?".

She said, "You're a woman who's looking at the world through a keyhole, and you spent your whole life trying to widen that keyhole. To see more, know more. And now, on hearing that it can be widened in ways you can't imagine, you reject the possibility?".

I angrily said, "No, I reject it because I do not believe in fairy tales about chakras, or energy, or the power of belief. There is no such thing as spirit! We are made of matter, and nothing more. We're just another tiny, momentary speck within an indifferent universe.".

She said, "You think too little of yourself.".

I said, "Oh, you think you see through me, do you? Well, you don't. But I see through you!!!" and she snapped her fingers and I was floating in the air looking at my body.

I was astounded but soon pulled back in.

I asked, "What the hell did you just do to me?!".

She said, "I snapped your astral form out of your physical form.".

I was shocked by all this, and I asked, "What's in that tea? LSD?".

She said, "Just tea. With a little honey.".

I looked at her and asked, "What just happened? ".

She said, "For a moment, you entered the Astral Dimension.".

I said, "The what?".

She said, "A place where the soul exists apart from the body.".

I asked, "Why are you doing this to me?".

She said, "To show you just how much you don't know. Open your eyes." and snapped her fingers again sending me flying out of the building and into the sky.

I screamed for help but soon enough I was being flung from one crazy location to another at random speeds and times.

I heard The Sorcerer Supreme's voice say, "You think you know how the universe works? Do you think that this material universe is all there is? What is real? What mysteries lie beyond the reach of your senses? At the root of existence, mind, and matter meet. Thoughts shape reality. This universe is only one of an infinite number. Worlds without end. Some benevolent and life-giving, others filled with malice and hunger. Dark places, where powers older than time lie... voracious... and waiting. Who are you in this vast multiverse, Ms. Mathis?" before I landed back in the room.

I got to my knees and said, "Teach me!".

She said, "Alright.".

She kneeled before me and we both sat across from each other. 

She said, "The language of the mystic arts is are older than civilization. The source code that shapes reality. My students harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the multiverse, to cast spells, conjure shields, and weapons to make magic.".

I asked, "But what about you? Where does your magic come from?".

She said, "I possess magic inside myself and copious amounts of it.".

I looked down at my hands and asked, "But... even if my fingers could do that, My hands would just be waving in the air. I mean, how do I get from here to there?".

She said, "You cannot beat a river into submission. You have to surrender to its current, and use its power as your own.".

I said, "That doesn't make any sense." and she said, "Your intellect has taken you far in life. But it will take you no further. Surrender, Josie.".

3 Months Later*

Ash and I were talking. 

Ash said, "Once, in this room, you begged me to let you learn. Now I'm told you question every lesson, preferring to teach yourself.".

I said, "Once, in this room, you told me to open my eyes. Now I'm being told to blindly accept rules that make no sense.".

Ash said, "Those rules are in place for a reason, Josie. But, you're advancing quickly with your magical skills. You need a safe space to practice your magic." and we stepped through a shattered mirror and Ash said, "You are now inside the Reflective Dimension. Ever-present but undetected. The real world isn't affected by what happens here. Learning of an infinite multiverse included learning of infinite dangers. And if I told you everything else that you don't already know, you'd run from here in terror.".

I nodded and Ash took a seat.

Ash said, "Once, I was like most humans, but burdened with vengeance and pain, after attaining this magical prowess I have, I became more than human.".

I asked, "A god?".

Ash shook her head and said, "No, a guardian to the innocent.".

I asked, "How old are you if you don't mind me asking?".

Ash said, "Thousands upon thousands of years old. Long before humanity. Now, any other questions?".

I asked, "What is it we do here?".

Ash said, "While governments like the Atlas Government protect the world from physical dangers, we sorcerers safeguard it against more mystical threats. I built four Sanctums in places of power, where great cities now stand. Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral, and Vale. Together, the Sanctums generate a protective shield around our world. And it is usually the job of the sorcerers to protect the Sanctums from other-dimensional beings that threaten our universe.".

I nodded in understanding.

A Few Days Later*

I trapped the leader named Uthar in the Vale Sanctum.

He said, "You cannot stop this.".

I said, "Why... look, I don't even know what this is.".

He said, "It's the end and the beginning. The many becoming the few, becoming the one.".

I said, "Look, if you're not going to start making sense, I'm just going to have to tape your mouth shut.".

He said, "Tell me.".

I said, "My name is Dr. Josie Mathis.".

He asked, "You are a doctor?".

I said, "Yes.".

He said, "A scientist. You understand the laws of nature. All things age. All things die. In the end, our sun burns out, our universe grows cold and perishes. But the Dimension I serve... it's a place beyond time.".

I said, "That's it. I'm taping your mouth shut.".

He said, "This world doesn't have to die. This world can take its rightful place among so many others, as part of the One. The great and beautiful One. And we can all live forever.".

I asked, "Really? What do you have to gain out of this New Age Dimensional Utopia?".

He said, "The same as you. The same as everyone. Life. Eternal life. People think in terms of good and evil, but really, time is the true enemy of us all. Time kills everything.".

I asked, "What about the people you killed?".

He said, "Tiny, momentary specks within an indifferent universe.".

I looked away for a moment then looked back at him.

He said, "Yes. You see, you see what we're doing? The world is not what it ought to be. Humanity longs for the eternal, for a world beyond time, because time is what enslaves us. Time is an insult. Death is an insult. We don't seek to rule this world. We seek to save it, to hand it over to Mahakala, who is the intent of all evolution, the Why of all existence.".

I said, "The Sorcerer Supreme defends existence.".

He asked, "What was it that brought you to Cenere? Was it enlightenment? Power? You came to be healed, as did we all. Cenere is a place that collects broken things. We all come with the promise of being healed, but instead, The Sorcerer Supreme gives us parlor tricks. The real magic she keeps for herself.".

I said, "She possesses magic because she's a beacon for it, you psychopath." and I was hit aside.

When I came too, they were gone and Ash and Anna were standing nearby me.

I got up and said, "I had him. But he got away.".

Ash said, "It doesn't matter. They won't..." and we heard a loud boom.

We headed outside and saw Uthar and his goons and an invading space taking over the city.

Ash said, "Wait here. I'll handle this part." and she flew into it.

Ash Fall's POV*

I entered Mahakala's dimension and landed on a platform.

I activated the necklace that Elizabeth once told me controlled all of time.

I looked over and saw the giant Mahakala.

I hopped down to the nearest platform closest to Mahakala and said, "Mahakala, I've come to bargain.".

Mahakala said, "You've come to die. Your world is now my world Sorcerer Supreme. Like all worlds will be.".

Mahakala blasted me with a laser and I let myself get hit by it and restarted the loop.

I hopped down to the platform and said, "Mahakala, I've come to bargain.".

Mahakala said, "You've come to die. Your world is... What is this, illusion, Sorceress?".

I said, "No this is reality.".

She said, "Good." and I let her hit me and we began the loop again.

I hopped down to the platform closest to Mahakala and said, "Mahakala, I've come to bargain.".

Mahakala asked, "What is happening?".

I said, "Just as your doesn't exist in time doesn't mean mine doesn't. This is time. Endless looped time.". 

Mahakala said, "You would dare." and I said, "Yep." and in retaliation, Mahakala smashed me in the ground and the loop was reset again.

I hopped down to the platform and said, "Mahakala, I've come to bargain.".

Mahakala said, "You can't do this forever.".

I said, "Actually I can. This is how things are now. You and me trapped at this moment endlessly.".

Mahakala said, "Then you will spend an eternity in torment.".

I said, "Yes. But everyone Earth will live.".

Mahakala said, "But you will suffer.".

I said, "Pain's an old friend of mine.".

6000 Years Later*

Mahakala blasted me to the ground and said, "You will never win.".

I said, "No Mahakala... But I can lose. Again...".

I got to my knees and said, "...and again, and again..."

I stood up and said, "...and again, forever. And that makes you my bitch.".

Mahakala said, "No." and hurt me resetting the time loop. 

I landed on the platform closest to Mahakala said, "Stop! Make this stop!!! Set me free!".

I said, "No. I've come to bargain.".

Mahakala asked, "Oh, what do you want?".

I said, "Take your zealots from the Earth, end your assault on my world, never come back: do it, and I'll break the loop.".

Mahakala agreed and I watched her pull Uthar into this world and I headed back to my own.

Josie asked, "What happened?".

I said, "I made a bargain.".

Anna said, "Now what?".

I snapped my fingers rebuilding the Sanctum we just lost.

I said, "We rebuild and prepare for whatever comes next.".

Josie and Anna nodded walking off.

I turned to Winter and said, "Hello, sweety." as she approached me.

Winter said, "I want to bring you in on The Sentinels Initiative.".

I said, "Sure." as I wrapped my arms around her lower back and she wrapped hers around my neck.

Winter asked, "Did you save the world?".

I said, "Yeah.".

Winter said, "Here's your reward then." and we shared a long passionate kiss.

A Few Days Later*

Onyx Kanuchi's POV*

I was watching the cameras surveying our 150-year-old guest, Harold Branwen in this old looking room they had him in.

He woke up and sat up. 

The MADRAS Agent walked in and said, "Good morning." as he looked at her.

She checked her watch and said, "Or should I say afternoon?".

Harold asked, "Where am I?".

The MADRAS Agent said, "You're in a recovery room in New York City.".

Harold looked at the MADRAS Agent suspiciously and asked, "Where am I really?".

The MADRAS Agent said, "I'm afraid I don't understand.".

Harold asked, "Now, I'm gonna ask you again. Where am I?".

The MADRAS Agent said, "Mr. Branwen..." as she secretly pushes an alarm.

Harold asked, "Who are you?" and two soldiers in black uniforms entered the room and Harold's head burst into flames and he easily knocked them through the wall.

Harold ran out of there and I rush to follow him.

Harold just tackled personnel on his way out and I followed him on the streets but damn he was fast.

We both made it to the center of town where Harold looked around super confused and I honestly couldn't blame him.

Winter arrived and said, "At ease Harold.".

Winter walked up to the two of us but mostly Harold.

Winter said, "Look I'm sorry about that little show back there but we thought it best to break it to you slowly.".

Harold asked, "Break what?".

Winter said, "You've been asleep Cap, for almost 150 years.".

I think I saw the weight of it hit Harold as he began looking around.

Winter asked, "Are you gonna be okay?".

I shook my head at Winter.

Harold looked off and said, "Yeah, yeah, I just I... I had someone I cared about.".

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

951 10 8
Dragons: The most powerful creature's to ever exist, They were varied and many, but the mortal race's were all too afraid of them, Dragon's could des...
63.7K 553 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
2.4K 56 32
This is a RWBY story however this time the female love intrest is Weiss enjoy. F/n = First name L/n = Last name 👍🏻 "Abc" = talking *Abc* = Thinking...
80K 857 15
(I just though this was a good idea.) You are the adopted son to the Xiao Long/ Rose family. You were constantly neglected by everyone in the family...