Constellations : Taking Back...

By ashcatchemm

It's been about 3 years since you left Jim, since then Jim has been going to the Royal Naval Academy and met... More

πŸ˜πŸ™: βœ―π•π•šπ•žβœ―
𝟘𝟚: βœ―π•€π•£π• π•Ÿπ•“π•–π•’π•£π••βœ―
πŸ˜πŸ›: ✯(𝕐/π•Ÿ)✯
𝟘𝟜: βœ―β„π•–π•¦π•Ÿπ•šπ•₯π•–π••βœ―
𝟘𝟝: βœ―π•‹π•™π•£π•–π•’π•₯π•€βœ―
𝟘𝟞: βœ―π•†π•™ π•Ÿπ• βœ―
𝟘𝟠: βœ―π”½π•π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•Ÿβœ―
𝟘𝟑: βœ―π•π•šπ•ž'𝕀 π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿβœ―
πŸ™πŸ˜: βœ―π•‹π•™π•– π”»π•šπ•€π•₯𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿβœ―
πŸ™πŸ™: βœ―π”Ήπ•π• π• π••π•ͺ β„π•’π•Ÿπ••π•€βœ―

𝟘𝟟: βœ―π•π•–π•’π•π• π•¦π•€π•ͺ✯

1.9K 59 31
By ashcatchemm

Hey so I'm updating a day earlier bc this took me weeks to make Bc of writers block so I thought you guys would like an early update. But guess who is now officially 17! This was supposed to get finished the weekend after my birthday but this turned out to be longer than expected, so it didn't get published till like two weeks later lol. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it, sorry for the slow updates but it's really hard to try and think of things these days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile, Silver asked Flynn for his help on something, causing him to leave us alone for the time being. Jim scootched over, so he now sat next to me, grabbing my hand in his, staring at our interlocked hands he grumbled "We should've just left without him." I shook my head a bit, a light smile tugging at my lips in amusement, as I hugged his arm.

"We couldn't just leave him. He knows where we are going, so they would be after us in seconds."

Jim nodded his head a bit, now glaring at the ground"I guess your right. He is just so annoying, it's obvious he's doing this on purpose." I nodded my head and sighed" Just ignore him. You know I love you, right?" He shifted his head over to me, as his bright blue eyes stared down at my (e/c) ones.

"Yeah, and I love you too but-"

I put a finger up to his lips causing him to go quiet, a smile formed on my lips"So just... ignore him. Okay?" I took my finger away from his lips as he nodded his head while saying"Okay..." with a smile still present on my face I leaned up, capturing his lips in a kiss.

"Good"

Suddenly a thought occurred to me"oh, dang it. Jim your clothes." He raised a brow in confusion "what about them?" Jim asked as I suddenly got up. Jim was quick to follow as I walked back towards the other 3 dragging Jim along until he finally caught up so that he was walking next to me.

"Wait, (Y/n). What is wrong with my clothes?"

I shook my head a bit as I explained, an amused smile on my face"Jim. If you and Kate are planning to ever get that ship back, the best way to do it is to blend in." He opened his mouth to respond, only to quickly shut it when we reached the front of the ship. Getting cut off by Flynn who somehow managed to get between the two of us...again.

Flynn held a grin on his face as he snatched up my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips"To who'm do I owe the pleasure, for having a lovely lass like yourself to grace my presence this fine evening?" Laying a chaste kiss on the top of my hand.

I narrowed my eyes at Flynn, amusement could be seen in his mischievous blue eyes. I quickly ripped my hand out of his, looking past him towards Jim, only to see him with his arms crossed across his chest, glaring daggers at Flynn.

Looking back at Flynn, I watched him casually put his hands in his pockets as his blue eyes met my (e/c) ones, the shit eating grin on his face widening, as if he knows what he's doing is pissing Jim off.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "For your information. I happen to be getting Kate and Jim clothes, so that we can get on the ship undetected." Flynn ran a hand through his hair as Kate made her way over to us, just so happening to hear her name.

"What about me and Jim?"

I sent her a glance as she now stood next to Jim, neither me or Flynn bother to answer her question as he says"And how are you going to find a clothing store. Better yet, a pirate clothing store, in this heap of nothing?" He gestured towards the space around us, which in fact, held nothing but stars.

"Incase you haven't noticed, the only place pirates go to for stuff like that, is the lagoon nebula. And we just so happen, to be far from it."

I smirk tugged at my lips as I headed towards the captains quarters"Oh, contrary wise." The other three were quick to follow, I suddenly stopped in front of the door to the captains quarters and turned around.

Flynn stopped suddenly in front of me, Kate bumping into his back and falling backwards, only for Jim to catch her. I noticed this action, my heart clenching a bit in jealousy, I watched him help her up, as a pink coat dusted her cheeks, she laughed it off nervously.

Jim didn't seem to notice her blushing, or if he did he ignored it. Sending her a smile, she smiled back, his attention was soon on me again, and so was Kate's. I shook my head a bit, clearing my throat as I pushed that scene to the back of my head for now.

'She was probably just embarrassed.'

Looking back at Flynn, his arms were crossed across his chest, a brow raised as he seem to have caught my distracted look. He stood there waiting for me to continue, as did the other two.

A smirk graced my lips as my train of thought finally came back to me, having lost it a moment ago"There be a shop right here on this boat. Wait here." I opened the door to the captains quarters, going inside, I pulled out two chests.

In the big chest, held some of Silvers clothes from when we sailed around in this thing, and in the smaller chest, held my clothes. Grabbing clothes for Jim first, I rummaged through Silvers chest, trying to find anything small enough to fit him.

"Lass! I've already told ya a thousand times! I didn't steal your hat!

Silver's booming voice could be heard as I finally found clothes small enough to fit Jim. Letting out a breathy laugh a playful smirk grazing my lips "Aye! But this is for the greater good! Jim and Kate need clothes!" Putting Jim's clothes off to the side, I opened my chest in search of clothes for Kate.

My heart clenches in anger at the thought of Kate wearing my clothes, the scene from earlier unfolding in my head. Glaring at the clothes in the, now open, chest in front of me 'why am I even mad about this? Jim loves me, and I love him. That's all that matters.' I think as a smile replaces the angry frown on my face.

Sighing, I pulled random stuff out of the chest, not caring if they would fit her or not. I picked up Jim's clothes as hers were currently scrunched up in one of my hands. Walking out to the three of them I stop, slightly shoving the crumbled up clothes into Kate's chest.

"Those are yours"

I pause handing Jim his clothes, he raised a brow at my actions towards Kate "and these are yours. Those were the smallest clothes I could find for you. Silver is pretty big, you might have to tuck in the shirt and stuff" shoving my hands in my pockets, Silver yelled in protest about his size, causing me to let out a light chuckle.

Jim finally responded with a nod of his head "These should be fine. Thanks" I sent him a light smile, turning to face Kate, my smile dropping as I gave her a blank look, arms crossed across my chest.

"Those might fit you. I don't know your size so they could be to small for you"

She looked them over a bit in her arms and sent me a small smile "these will do just fine, thank you. But why do I need them?" Kate asked, causing me to roll my eyes a bit.

"Clothes now. Questions later. You guys need to get changed"

Kate was the first to get changed, as the three of us waited for her to come out of the captains quarters. "Are you sure it's fine letting her change in there?" I asked, unsure about the idea of her in the captains quarters.

'Silver and I did a lot of bad things back then... well, not like we don't do them now. But still, what if she sees something she's not supposed to?'

Jim shrugged "It should be fine, don't worry about it." Flynn nodded his head in agreement "yeah shorty, unless your hiding something? In that case do tell." Looking over at a smirking Flynn, arms crossed a crossed his chest as he leaned against the wall. I shook my head a bit and turned my head back towards the captains quarters, slightly glaring at the closed door.

After a few more seconds, the door suddenly opened up to reveal Kate, grey pants, black boots, a red cloth around her waste, a white shirt, and finally a red bandanna on her head to top it off.

"How do I look?"

"Good"

"Nice"

"Gross"

I widened my eyes at my response, all eyes now turned to me, Kate looked hurt, Jim looked surprised, while Flynn's hand flew over his mouth as he tried to suppress a laugh from coming out of it. Hell, I was even surprised at my response, not even meaning to say that. Out loud at least....

"I mean, you look awesome." I quickly fixed my statement Kate was quick to look away, she seemed hurt by what I said earlier. I watched her walk off towards the railing feeling slightly guilty about what I said.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go change" I looked over towards Jim only for him to surprise me with a kiss, his hand wrested on my cheek. I was quick to close my eyes, my hands quickly moving to the back of his neck, pulling his head down more to get a better angle, as I kissed him back.

The kiss was quickly cut short as he broke it and walked off to get changed, causing me to forget about the guilt for a moment as I watched his back intently, smiling like an idiot as he shut the door to the captains quarters.

I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from smiling anymore, but it wouldn't go away, one thought crossing my mind in that moment.

' I am in love with that man.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 850 12
Working as a cabin girl on the RLS Legacy with her friend and mentor John Silver, (Y/N) wants nothing more than to reach Treasure Planet. That is, un...
188K 4.3K 25
This is a Jim Hawkins x Reader. (Y/n), niece of Captain Amelia, joins Jim Hawkins on the voyage to treasure planet. After a while (Y/n) begins to re...
6.9K 101 15
(Outerbanks fanfic)(SLOW UPDATES‼️) This is a second version of my baby sister book with jj but with John b and this one is gonna go off the outer ba...
201K 6.9K 20
I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. All rights go to the Disney company that gave us these wonderous movies. I only own Johanna and (Y/n) and her s...