I'm With Reaper Boy [ Boyxbo...

By _RoyaleWithCheese_

His name is Krystle, and he lives with his uncle and two loving cousins when his parents die from the Single... More

I'm With Reaper Boy
Chapter One- Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Chapter Two- Trent Smiles Adorably
Chapter Three- This is Your Fault
Chapter Four-"Why is there red on your glove"
Chapter Five- What My Life Is Like
Chapter Six- No Pills Today
Chapter Seven- These Feelings Are Horrible
Chapter Eight- I'm Cute?!
Chapter Nine- Monster
Chapter Ten- When You Least Expect It, I'll Get You....
Chapter Eleven- What's The Point?
Chapter Twelve- Uncontrollable
Chapter Thirteen- 'Him'
Chapter Fourteen- Knife In The Wall
Chapter 15- The Poem
Chapter 16-The Insane Moment
Chapter 17- Hiding
Chapter 18- What He Did
Chapter 19 - We Are Two B*tches
Chapter 20- I Kinda Let The Monster Out
Chapter 22- Loooong Story
Chapter 23- Black Hole!
Chapter 24- English Would Be Nice
Chapter 25 - The Spring
Small Note for Readers
Chapter 26 - What Am I?
Chapter 27- Knowing Isn't The Same as Believing
Chapter 28 - Pondering Thoughts
Chapter 29- Another Dimension
Chapter 30- Finding Them
Chapter 31- Queens and Kings
Chapter 32- Messy Messy
Chapter 33 - Second Step Is Trust...Or Is It First?
Another Letter
Chapter 34 - Scars
Chapter 38 - Cut the Stalling
Author Note
Author Note

Chapter 21- So much Of This

17.8K 611 98
By _RoyaleWithCheese_

It felt as if everything was frozen in one spot, while my very life force tried to escape to the edge of the universe, away from the overwhelming emotions that begin the fall upon my heavy-beating heart.

He's.....gone....

It's like seeing everything before me die like blowing a candle out. Just....gone.

At first, the shock hits me, and I'm utterly calm like the winter gale itself.

I look down at his delicate, beautiful face, that still doesn't hold an ounce of peace upon those facial features.

I try to swallow, but my throat is about as dry as the desert in June.

Within minutes, my fists clench, and it all suddenly crashes down on my very essence.

I feel as if my heart dropped to my feet from all the grieving weight of this loss. And the tears are soon to come.

Tears that are the words the torn heart cannot explain.

I shake my head, feeling like I was thinking like Krystle for a second.

"Krystle...." I say hoarsely, my voice cracking badly.

Soon, anger and pain takes place, and I start mumbling incoherent words that would for sure get me in jail if any other soul heard.

"Why..this isn't fucking fair.....of course it's me...of course...I don't understand...."

Unexpectedly, Krystle's hand shoots out and covers my lips.

"Shut. Up."

My eyes widen more, any farther, they'd pop out.

My breathing stops, as I stare at his now furrowed brows, like he's concentrating on something behind his lovely eyelids.

"KRYSTLE!? YOU'RE FUCKING ALIVE! WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!" I shriek harshly, after removing his hand.

One of his eyes peeps open. "I didn't? Damn....I was really hoping I was gone."

Ignoring his sarcastic tone, I crush him to me with the tightest hug anyone could give, giddy with so many emotions swirling throughout my mind.

"Umghf..." He muffles, squirming weakly against me.

I let go to look at his now opened eyes. Such huge, beautiful eyes. So...adorable, and knowing.

"What happened to him? What happened to you!?" I bombard him with frantic questions, wanting every detail.

He stretches in my lap, like a completely cute feline, before yawning lazily, making me want to just hug him to his complete death.

He looks up and around, a pout on his pale lips, then he gasps and jumps up, before stumbling back and falling on his ass in the snow, looking bewildered like a shocked kitten.

I burst out laughing, and crawl to his shivering body, just glad to see him breathing and alive.

"Crap....crap!" He whispers angrily to no one, breathing quickly and looking ultimately stressed out of his mind.

I grasp his hand gently, "What is it, Krystle? What happened?"

He covers his face and groans. "No.....this wasn't supposed to happen...."

I pull him close to me, clasping his hand in both of my equally-sized ones. "What wasn't supposed to happen? Tell me, Krystle."

He looks at me with those memorizing eyes, wide with confusion and anger, like he's finally just seeing me, which makes me just want to take every drop of his misery away. To just cuddle him and break through his strongly-built walls.

"I let him out...it wasn't supposed to happen....but I didn't take my pills!" He whispers loudly.

He starts to panic and fluster, trying to get up, but I can see how exhausted he is.

"Krystle, come here." I say.

He looks at me again, like he was caught doing something. "No, you don't understand-"

"Then you either make me understand, or come here." I say sternly. If he thinks he's going to have his way, he's wrong. Someone needs to set him straight.

"But-"

Before he can mutter anything else, I haul him over my shoulder, and trudge through the snow to my house, trying to get away from Rahuleo's corpse.

"Hey! Let me down! Now!" He complains.

"No. You're weak, and you need to calm down." I finalize.

He smacks my back, and wriggles around. "Just...let go!"

"God, you're just like a girl without your pills, Krystle, I swear." I laugh.

"Huh? What? Nooo, I'm not! Just let go so I can walk! I have two legs as well, you know!" He complains.

I drop him down with a confident smirk placed across my face.

He staggers back, swaying noticeably, looking dazed and confused. He tries to take the first step, but practically falls flat on his face, so I pick him up again. "I told you."

"Shut up..." He mumbles, looking at everything curiously.

I'd never seen him....so....expressive....almost very emotional.

I make it to my house, and gently place him on the couch, before cleaning up the mess throughout the living room.

His snow-matted head pops up, and he looks at what I'm doing, with wandering eyes.

Ignoring him, I go upstairs to finish cleaning. When I come downstairs, he's not on the couch.

A bit panicked, I go searching to find him in the kitchen.

"Krystle, what's are you doing?" I demand.

"Huh?" He questions, opening the fridge. "I'm hungry."

I sigh, and go to the sink, putting away dishes. "You should be resting." 

He snorts. "Okay, mother."

I prop my hand on my hip and give him a look, he rummages through my fridge before finding something, and then notices my stare.

"What?" He questions, looking behind him, expecting something to be there, before turning back to me.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Sometimes, I don't understand you." 

He walks up next to me, taking a huge bite out of the apple he managed to find, "That's the point of me."

I scoff, continuing with the dishes, and going through the cabinets to find something to cook.

"You cook?" I hear him call out, on the couch again.

"Psh, yeah. What's wrong with you?! Of course! I'm only the best." I jump out of the kitchen and do a pose, he turns around, to look, before whipping his head back. His body starts to tremble.

I rush over to him. "Krystle?"

What I see shocks me so bad, I fall back on the floor.

Krystle.....is....chuckling...chuckling!

"Are....are you really laughing!?" I shout.

His smirk was twisted to the point where he's trying to hide it. He looks away.

Grinning wolfishly, I tackle him. "Krystle is laughing! LAUGHING!"

He shifts uncomfortably, and starts to frown. "Yeah....okay. Now get off, I'm eating."

I poke his stomach and giggle. "Hehehe, I made you laugh."

He glares. "Okay, stop gloating."

I gape. "No way. I'm going to remember this. I'm never going to let this go."

He mumbles something, and pushes me, and I slide onto the floor, crossing my legs, and looking at him with a silly grin.

"I'm cold." He declares, putting his half-eaten apple down, and rubbing his arms.

Only then do I realize he's damp from the melted snow. Which brings a serious question to mind.

"Here, I'll get you something," I get up, "Come on."

Hesitantly, he follows me to my room upstairs.

I hunt for clean clothes through my disoriented closet. I finally spot a band T-shirt, and some black skinny jeans. I hand them to him. "They should fit. We're barely different in size."

He nods, and slips out of the room to the bathroom like a silent shadow. I admire his stealth and gracefulness. It's meant to be admired. Like he's some whimsical creature brought to Earth, from some planet much more delicate and peaceful than here.

I blush to myself, and fix my bed that he jumped out of today, probably scared of that the sound that happened a few hours ago, keeping my question in mind.

When he walks in, I take his damp clothes, and put it in the washer along with some others clothes.

I sit on my bed, and pat beside me. "Come on."

With an exasperate sigh, he crawls adorably onto my bed beside me, snatching a pillow, crossing his legs, and placing it on his lap to rest his elbows upon.

"Okay," I say slowly, "What happened?"

He looks at the door, in distance. "A lot."

"No, Krystle. What really happened? How did Rahuleo truly die? It was almost like he never even existed."

He looks carefully into my eyes, showing a thin layer of agony in his enchanting eyes. "You really want to know?"

His voice was soft and vulnerable. It makes me just want to hold him and protect him from the reality and cold of this world. His pain was utterly unbearable. But I knew if I did such a thing, it's become awkward, and he'd probably never tell me. So I need to be careful.

I nod. "Yes. I want to know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 224 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
281K 14.6K 44
Xavier Jacobson. He's your average scene kid. He gets bullied because he's openly gay. He has nobody but his mother. Until he starts getting to know...
1.3M 59.1K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
1.1M 54.7K 49
When Jordan Cameron was ten years old, his mother stopped speaking and was never the same again, going from one institution to another and ultimately...