Strip Tease {to be finished}

By very_ambiguous

It started with a lame strip tease, but what did it end with? Mackie isn't a party girl, under any circumstan... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Strip Teaser

4.2K 23 1
By very_ambiguous

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...right?

At least, that's what Mackie grew up hearing.

But what really happened the night of her twenty third birthday, when she was awakened from her hotel room by an obnoxious self centered, egotistical player that claims he's her husband? And that they had gotten married the night before?

Or when he jokes about the lame strip tease she gave him the night of their honeymoon?

Life on the strip of Las Vegas has never sucked so much for Mackie, and it was only the beginning of her week long vacation before she goes home...

A/N I can already tell this one is going to be so much fun to write. So, don't forget to Comment, Vote, Fan, and Follow me on Twitter! : @JoLeeXD1

Thanks for reading!

Lotsa Love,

C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...