The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

By SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... More

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:THREE:
:FOUR:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:SEVEN:
:EIGHT:
:NINE:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:TWELVE:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SIXTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part One
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:TWENTY- FIVE:

466 22 3
By SilentNiaAngel

Chapter Twenty-Five

   "Byran?" I breathe starring at the duffel bags beside him in wonder. I step closer but he step back causing me to stare at him.

    He place both hands in his jeans pockets holding his head down slightly, like he was fighting to speak making me confused and nervous as Diana and Fabian step out but they stood at the door.

         "Your right," I hear him say almost quietly but loud enough for me to hear him. "What are you talking about?" I asked stepping forward.

        "We will never have what my parents have," he said sadly.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked seriously starring at me as he lifted his face causing his sad eyes to stare into mine.

     "I'm sorry-" he step forward

"What happen?"

    "Did Venroy threaten or say something to you?" I blurted feeling the my eyes burning with tears.

"No," he caressed my cheeks. "It wasn't him, so no need  to go break a bone on him." He said starring into my now wet eyes.

"Your the best girl I have met and you'll always be in my heart and if it wasn't for you I'll never be found." He said hugging me as tears started to stream down my cheeks as my hurting heart tore rapidly. He pulled me away as Vanessa pulled up with Venroy.

"They are my ride," he said.

"You don't have to leave," I pleaded sadly. I didn't want him to leave in this gutter of confusion, where I barely know who to trust?, who I really am?, Why everything revolve about me and what more I'm wanted for and most importantly why am I the eye of this rogue war.

     He was the sane in this confusion.

"We'll see each other again, I promise. I'll write everyday." He pulled me into a hug squeezing me slightly. I don't want him to leave. I wish you wouldn't. Can a miracle happened in just an instant.

"I want to come too and wave you goodbye." I said into his shirt. "No Sevonnia, this hard enough already." He said.

"I want to," I step away taking one of his duffel bag and walk towards the car as Diana and Fabian rushed towards me.

   "And we aren't leaving you out of our sight." Diana said climbing to into the Range Rover. The car ride was quiet and weary, I lean into Bryan's warmth savoring the last of it. I swear it was the honest thing I could depend on to soother this aching pain I'm feeling inside.

        We arrived at the train station in a couple of seconds, we all hushed out when Byran stop abruptly in front of me and Diana pulled out a dagger from under her Jacket as the scent of rogues filled my nostrils.

Can't we go anywhere without trouble. Where was the taste of a my normal life. I guess it's whitter away.

     "Do you guys smell that?" Bryan hold his head high moving from in front of me as I step out causing Diana to occupied by my side and Venroy on my right.

"Yeah rogues," Diana whispered in disgust.

"No, Sweet citrus orange." He said scanning the crowded area. "You hate orange," I blurted out question my as he drop his duffel bag and rush in the crowd as we see two rough looking guys heading in his direction.

"You guys follow him, I'll take care of the rogues." Vanessa said as Fabian pulled Diana belt from her waist and I watch it change into her whip and he rushed towards the guy on the left while Vanessa rushed towards the guy on the left.

         I sprint of in the direction he went in causing the humans to scattered in screams as rogues push them into walls.

       "Sevonnia!" I hear Bryan voiced howl in pain as Venroy kick a rogue from attacking me. I search the area as something spark inside me, I rushed towards his voiced with Diana as we came upon Bryan blocking a brunette who had the Sun tattoo on her hand with a familiar black hoodie both surrounded by guys and coyote.

    "Perfect for you to join us Shadow goddess and Alpha." A low cut hair guy spoke stepping from the circle. Diana growl as a white light shimmer and she was in full black and white dress fitting her perfectly with a unfamiliar dagger in her hand along with another whip in her hand.

    "Beautiful goddess lets see if you can beat my friends." He said as all the contorted transforms into their human self but they all had whips too.

"Get Bryan and the girl we'll cover you." She said as Venroy wolf appear beside me, while Fabian and Vanessa join Diana side as more guys step out behind us. I watch as the guys grip the girl and stab Bryan in the leg causing the girl to lit in fire burning the rogue as she twist back into form and collapse on the floor.

   "Help my mate!" Bryan scream out as a rogue knock him in the head as the brunette glare at me tired and in pain.

"Sevonnia," I hear her voiced called into my head as she stretch her hand.

"I'm too weak you need to burn them," she whispered as her eyes shut and I rush to get to her and before I could reach her the guy grab her and stab her in the arm causing to drop to my knee screaming out in pain.

"Sevonnia!" Diana screamed collapsing too. "Venroy!" I manage to hear Vanessa screamed holding her arm too.

     "She's one of us," Diana grunted as the pain surge through my entire body causing me to raised my head feeling my wolf surfacing as I wobbled to my feet with fire in my hand. I swear it wasn't me doing this but I felt in control as I watch fire run up her hand towards her body litting her body causing the rogue to drop her but she landed perfectly on her feet and spread on the floor burning every rogue.

            "How did you do that?" I heared her asked in a southern accent. "Do what?" I asked with my hands still on fire lit with confusion and power surging through my body.

"Connect with my power, my parents said no one could do that not even them, unless your his daughter." She said before collapsing on the floor as I step towards her and collapse to my knee and I removed her hair as my wolf took over and lift her up biting into her neck tasting her blood.

        "Hold him guys," I hear Diana said as I glance up to see Bryan screaming in pain as the brunette before me was shivering and screaming in pain. I touch her and she stop screaming but she stood their shivering.

       "Bryan," I hear her uttered before slipping into a slumber. I watch as they let him and he stood up on his knees and he crawl over towards her lifting her up hugging her.

         I watch as he swamp her with kisses all over her face brush her hair away from her face. "I'm here hun," he said over and over as a tear fell to my cheeks. I'll never find anyone to love me like that.

"It's going to be ok," I hear Venroy said kneeling beside me as I turn placing my head on his shoulder crying softly. I cried softly until I felt him pulled away lifting me up.

"Let's all go back home." I hear him say as I felt him walking with me. For some odd reasons it felt amazing in his arms as I inhale his wooden scent.

     I walked into Byran room to find him covering his mate with the sheet as he played with her hair not realizing that I was there. "How is she?" I cleared my throat and ask.

"Beautiful," he answered turning to lean his back on the bed board to sit up crossing his feets at the ankle.

"Sorry, I thought it was Diana." He said looking up at me with sympathy.

"It's ok," I said sadly folding my arms, I step forward to see that he had the same the mark now like Fabian but his own has a Sun around his wolf. She stir awake as she glance up at Bryan hugging him around the waist.

"I thought you we're dead." She uttered quietly. "I wouldn't leave you like that and Thanks to Sevonnia we're both alive." he stare at me as Dianna walked with two tray filled with food and Sianna behind her with racks of clothes.

   "She need food so get up and help me feed her." Diana threaten playfully with a smirk.

"And I brought you clothes and don't worry they are on the house." Sianna said holding out a high waist skirt with a tank top.

"On the house?" She asked glancing back at her mate. "She made them herself." Bryan answered.

"And I hope you don't mind I had a little bling to your favourite hoodie." She said showing her, her hoodie.

"It isn't a hoodie," she said as releasing fire on it and it appear in a huge black coyote as Tevon and Gamella Sprint in.

"Daddy!" Gamellea shouted hugging the black coyote.

"Hello sweetheart," his voice sounded husky through room.

"Sorry about the needle work Lionel," Bryan mate said rubbing his fur gentle.

"It's ok Camille, At least you got us to safety. I was getting too weak to protect you." He said.

" I understand, Is that her?" He asked starring at me from the bed. "Yes," Camille answered.

"Pardon my manners, It's a pleasure to meet you alpha." He said bowing his head to me. "Nice to meet you." I said starring at the black coyote with snow white eyes.

"You have his eyes dear, them alone could save your life. But unfortunately that won't happen." He said.

"Daddy where is mom?" Gamellea asked sadly starring at him.

         "She's at the school guiding the next answer to the circle." He spoke.

"What circle are you talking about?" I asked confused.

     " The circle you own" Camille answered taking the plate of food Bryan hand.

"Uh?"

"Honey don't let me knock some senses in you. Your a powerful witch. Your the main reason for the war

." Diana said with a grin.

   "I think we should talk a next time I'm hungry and tired." Camille said as Bryan cupped her face.

  "Alright we'll talk tomorrow at lunch at school." Diana spoke for. I was desperate for answers and every time I try to get them, there are half and confusing how the he'll am I supposed to understand what going with me and these rogues.

    "Yeah tomorrow," I said turning to walk out the door.

            "Sevonnia," I turned back to them breathing slightly. "Yes," I answered.

"Thanks for today." Bryan stood up walking towards me. "It's no big deal." I said shifting on my feet.

"Yes it is, I found Camille and because of you  I am able to get that happiness." He said touching my shoulder.

  "Your welcome." I said touching his hand before walking out of the room with Diana beside me as Uncle Don and Aunt Holly step out into the hallway with the Alphas. They all held serious expression and I guess they need an explanation.

   "We need to talk to Sevonnia alone."Aunt Holly said pulling me from Diana and dragging me down the hallway towards the conference room.

        I step into the conference room to find it brightly lit with two men standing facing the photographs of the current Alpha Kane and his family. The familiar white cloak came into sight causing to let out grasp to see the rogues kneeling at the far corner with the heads down while the elderman was dripping blood from his mouth.

     "Sevonnia Perrier, It's a pleasure to officially meet you," the man in full white turn with a smile holding his hand out. I reluctantly took it feeling how huge it felt in mine. His eyes shimmer to Amber towards the light and flicker twice before turning a solid dull dead Brown.

    "Who are you?" I asked bluntly sensing Diana in the room beside me. I shift my gaze slightly to see her standing beside me in her shadow goddess dress.

     "I'm Heston Perrier, your uncle." He smiled widely at me.

"I haven't heard about having an Uncle." I said honestly. "Well your mother and I couldn't see eye to eye no wonder she never mention me in your life." He said moving his cloak to place his hand in his pocket.

"I bet she had a solid reason." I said starring at guy behind him. "Maybe," he smirk admiring me closely making me feeling unsteady under his gaze. It felt weird, I had the delimma feeling of whether I should trust him or not but he had such angelic face it was hard to differ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.6K 29
Emmaline Jones embarks on a journey to find a new home after she couldn't handle the pain her pack members caused any longer. Two years later, she co...
193K 3.6K 14
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
299K 11.3K 24
For Keira, finding her true mate, should be one of the most exciting time of her life. But what happens when it doesn't turn out as she expected. Or...
31.2K 1.1K 40
All wolves find their mates eventually, willingly or otherwise. Jenna has been dreading the moment she meets hers for as long as she can remember. To...