cravity one shots collection

By chajunhonology

date started: 04/16/2020 - PRESENT More

serim ; #01
minhee ; #02
woobin ; #03
hyeongjun ; #04
jungmo ; #05
taeyoung ; #06
seongmin ; #07
wonjin ; #08
allen ; #09
jungmo ; #10
taeyoung ; #11
woobin ; #12
minhee ; #13
serim ; #14
minhee ; #16
jungmo; #17
serim; #18
woobin; #19
woobin; #20
allen; #21

wonjin ; #15

1.2K 46 18
By chajunhonology

"Can you set up a date for me with Wonjin?" My friend Li asked.

"Just ask him by yourself, am I somekind of love bridge for you?" I told as I rolled my eyes.

"Please? You know, you two are quite close since you both live in the same subdivision." she asked with puppy eyes that almost made me threw up.

Disturbing.

"We're not close okay? We never even talked to each other in the first place." I said and started to ignore, I swear if this conversation will continue, I'm gonna pull off her hair even she's my friend.

"Just one date! Just only okay?" She plead again.

No. Never.

I don't know why he likes Wonjin so much, well besides from his good looking face it was nothing more.

He's a total snob who hates humans, he attends school on his narrowed eyebrows everyday, didn't even bother to study, to be exact.

"Li, you know what? No matter how much you plead here, I'm not helping you so do your own moves." I told her smack his forehead.

She stood up and stomped her feet, brat.

Dismissal came so I already packed my things when it suddenly rain out of nowhere. I didn't brought with me my umbrella today since I thought it will be sunny for the whole day.

"Do you have umbrella?" I asked her.

"Yes, but I won't allow you to borrow it unless you set up a date for me with Wonjin." She said full of courage.

I just smirked at her, nah sis.

"Nah, I was just asking you, I'd rather get soaked in the rain rather than do something horrible." I told and smirked mockingly.

She rolled her eyes on me and walked out of the room.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow brat!" I yelled out.

No matter how annoying Li is, she's still my best friend and I'm truly grateful to have her even she's not that nice or kind.

I carried my bag and started to head out outside, it was raining hard and I'm planning to wait until the rain stop since the subdivision I lived is quite near.

I've been waiting for almost an hour but the rain is getting stronger, I looked at my watch and it was already six. I look inside my bag to look for a plastic and packed my bag inside it so it won't get wet.

I sighed and looked up the sky.

I brushed of my skirt and warmed up my legs then started to run.

I'm not even half far from the school when a guy holding an umbrella stopped me by my shoulder.

I looked at him and realized it was Wonjin and we're just an inch apart.

"Wonjin?" I asked and he just looked at me with his narrowed eyebrows, his usual look.

"Your dad texted me." He said and handed me his phone. I looked at his phone and saw my dad's phone number saying "Wonjin, please accompany my daughter, she forget to bring her umbrella. I'll owe you a lot. Thank you." text says.

Wow, he texted Wonjin but not me? Don't he think it'll be more convenient that he'll just pick me up?

"Let's go." He said and started walking with his umbrella meanwhile I just stood there.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked and rolled his eyes.

I just stood next to him in his small black umbrella since I feel like I have no choice left.

The walks is quite and only the sound of rain is the only the thing you can hear. Swear, if Li is in my position she'll definitely the happiest woman ever.

We nearly reached our house and I offered him to enter to greet my father but to my surprise my dad is waiting in front of our door.

"Oh hey Wonjin, thank you man! I owe you something." He said sounding like a teenager that made me cringe hard.

"You're welcome sir." He said and bid his goodbye.

We entered the house and there's a smug smirk in my dads eyes that I can't tell what is he up to.

"What dad?" I asked him.

"Nah, nothing. I just realized that my daughter is not a baby anymore and that she looks good together with Wonjin." He said that made me coughed.

"Dad, you're ridiculous!" I told him and leave him there and went upstairs.

I can clearly hear his laugh and teases but I refused to listen. I put on my headset and play a loud rock music. That thought creeps me out brrr.

Morniw came and everyone is looking at me and so I wondered why?

I entered the room and everyone is looking at me. I called Li out to ask, but she just rolled her eyes on me. What a brat!

Class started until lunch break when I decided to open my facebook account and the my jaw literally dropped.

There's a photo of me and Wonjin from yesterday and the caption says : "We're they dating?"

WE ARE NOT DAMN.

"Is it true?" Li asked behind me.

I looked at her in disbelief, really out of all people?

"Is that why you never want me date him because you're the one who's dating him?" She added.

"No, Of course not!" I answered.

"You should've told me earlier, I won't be mad! It's just that I feel so betrayed!" She said and crossed her arms then raised her eyebrow.

"Li, It's not what you're thinking okay? It's just happened that my dad asked him to accompany me yesterday okay? Nothing more." I explained to her.

"So you're not dating him?" She asked.

"Yes I don't." I convinced her.

"I still don't believe you." She said and about to walk away.

"Swear, I'm not lying!" I yelled.

"Then if you're not dating him, set us up on a date. In that way it'll be more convincing." she said.

What a sly. Queen of deception.

"Fine!" I said that made her jump out of happiness.

Later that day, I waited for Wonjin outside the school to ask his permission, well I know he'll disagree, surely he will.

"Wonjin!" I called out be didn't heard me due to the fact that he's wearing earphones and I'll bet that it was on full volume.

I ran up to him and grabbed his wrist that made him looked at me and by the way he stares he is pissed.

"Uh Hi?" I said and smiled awkwardly.

"What now?" He said.

"Please do me favor? Please please please?" I told him.

"Get lost!" He said and shoo me away.

"Just one day okay? Please date my friend Li, please? You know the picture of us is all over the internet and people were thinking that they we are dating." I told him continuously.

"I don't care." He said.

"Please just date her just for a day? or just for an hour? or just one meal?" I plead him.

"I said get lost, you're annoying!" he answered in his most narrowed eyebrows.

"I don't want to do this but I can't help but to." I whispered.

"If you won't meet her tomorrow, I'll upload your video wearing a girly clothes while dancing." I told him and opened my phone to look for that video.

Gladly, I didn't delete that one, I take that video during his mom last birthday party and I don't why did they came up with that, It's just a good show that I took.

He glared at me and I can feel that he is now mad.

"Please just one meal okay? I don't want to do this as well." I beg him.

"Fine. But if that video leaks, I'll kill you." He said while glaring at me.

"I promise! I'll sent the details where and what time okay?" I told him and runaway, who knows he mught changed his mind.

Saturday came and today is supposed to be date of Li and Wonjin, I wonder how things went?

I texted Li if Wonjin stood up and she said yes, and that made relief since Li will probably convinced that I'm not dating him.

It was 4 pm when I decided to text Li again to asked how it went. She told me that right after she confessed he turned her down right away and leave.

Li must've been devastated, but she told me she was already expecting the worst. My poor friend, sighed.

It was Monday morning when I saw Li enetering school and so I called her out.

She was just smiling at mischievously, I asked things and such but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Today, I'm looking for a new crush." She said and laughed. She's gone mad.

Class went by and it was already dismissal when an another rain came, is this dejavu? Why does it always have to rain whenever I don't bring an umbrella and it doesn't whenever I bring one. Frustrating!

Just as usual, I knew I'll be running again but to my surprise Wonjin is still infront of the school main gate looking at his watch.

"Hey, you rejected my friend!" I called out his attention.

"I don't like her in the first place now delete my video." He said.

Ohh I totally forgot that! I get my phone and give it to him.

"Delete it yourself." I told him smilingly, now I'm free from doubts and free from Li pushing her to this guy.

I saw him tapped the deleted video and return it to me.

He was about to turn when I grabbed his arms.

"Can you share your umbrella to me?" I asked him.

"No." He said and rolled his eyes.

"You're so mean." I told him and rolled my eyes on him.

He passed me and started to walk home with his umbrella so I have left with no choice but to run.

I stretched out my legs and run, and when I'm about to him when he held the backstrap of my bag that almost made me slip.

"What is your problem?" I asked him furiously.

He just ignored me and placed the umbrella between us.

"Walk." He commanded.

I just looked at him wondering when he started to walk and so I did.

"But hey, no offense meant but why did you reject Li? I mean she's pretty and smart although she's not that kind." I asked him.

"I don't like her." He answered.

"Then who do you like?" I asked back.

"None of your business." He said.

"If you like a girl tell me, I'll help you to get her or give you advice since you helped me. Just tell me okay?" I said in a proud tone.

"Advice? Are you a love expert?" He asked

"Yeah, I've read a hundred of romance books may it be clichés to tragedies just for for you to know, I can give you answers." I told him and smiled, what a hopeless romantic slef.

"Okay, If that's the case so, I actually like this girl, but I don't know how to tell her." He started.

I've think of different scenarios to answer his question.

"You can ask her to go to watch a movie together instead of asking her on a date." I told him.

"Oh by the way! Frozen 2 still showing in cinemas right now! You can go ask her."

"Do you like Frozen?" He asked oit of confusion.

"Yeah, Elsa is my animal spirit." I answered and chuckled a little.

"Do you want to go and watch movies this weekend?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me? You should asker 'her, the one who you like." I told him.

"I just did." He answered and looked at me.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"Dimwit." he said and rolled his eyes.

He's weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.6K 47
❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 22 September 2021 E...
12.1K 547 33
Basically the On Track M/V, but skzone version. Started: January 31, 2021 Ended: June 25, 2021
553K 21.1K 30
❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴅɪᴅ❞ STARTED - 15 December 2019 FINISHED - 4 November 2020
769K 18.9K 198
just like the title says - start : um... 05/??/2020 yea, sure. just go with it. finish : 03/09/2021