Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix

757 8 4
By dong3474

"The Radiator Springs Grand Prix is ​​about to begin! All spectators clear the starting line!" And all the racers are gathered behind Sheriff.

Carla: I think it would be fun to be cosmic!

Shu: Yeah.

Miguel: ¡Gracias! (Fast forward)

Nigel: Hey, don't go too fast.

Max: How about it, it doesn't matter.

Raoul: Hehehe. (Tire shake)

Rip: Whoohoo! I'm so excited!

Lewis: Man, I can't wait to get rockin'. This is gonna be wicked.

Jeff: Yeah, we should do this ever year.

Lightning; I just figured, we never found out who the world's fastest cars is. Plus: no press, no trophy. Just racing-the way I like it.

Francesco: Francesco likes it like this too.

"Yeah, nice idea, Kevin." Lightning thanks Kevin. "No problem." Kevin said.

Lightning: Francesco. I'd like you to meet--

" Signorina Sally. It is official: Lightning McQueen is the luckiest car in the world." Francesco praises Sally for his greatness.

"Why, thank you." Sally giggles.

"Which he will have to be to have a chance against Francesco today." He is confident. "See you at the finish line, Mc--" And he sees Lightning's bumper,

A sticker written 'Ka-chow, Francesco!' is attached to the bumper.

"What is that?" Francesco asks. "Ah, it's just something I had made up for the occasion." Lightning replied.

"That means, it sounds good when you're overtaken by him." Kevin interprets.

"Is good, McQueen. Very funny. It was funnier when I did it, but it's very funny. What are you going to do next? Are you going to take off your fenders? Try it. You'll like it." And he leaves.

"So he's not so good-looking." Sally said, "Yeah. Nice try." Lightning jokes tricky. "I'm serious!" She was embarrassed. "That's why I love you, Sally. Wish me luck!" And he leaves. "You don't need it!" Sally says.

"Mmm-mmm. That Francesco is fine-looking." At this time, Flo came to her.

Sally: And those open wheels.

Flo: Ooh, I'm gonna have to go get myself some coolant!

(Writer: What?)

And the racers start the engine.

And the traffic lights...

When it turns green, everyone races happily.

Jeff, Lewis are trying hard not to lose even if they are friends,

Raoul bounces very excitedly on the dirt road and drives, so they look fun when they see him.

Lightning and Francesco are also fiercely racing. And while on the course of Willy's Butte, everyone cheers on the cliff. And when Robin, Finn, Holley, Rod, and Cross just watched happily, Holley's headlight suddenly sounds an alarm.

"Guys, time to go. Siddeley's gassed, geared and ready to fly." Siddeley came after she talked.

"You're leaving already?" Robin asks.

"We got another mission, Robin. Just stopped by here to'pick something up.'" Finn says. "I'm going with them to keep looking where Deus is." Cross says. "I was still a young but a great agent who bravely made it." Rod also talks.

"But I told you all before. I'm not spy." Robin said, "We know." Holley replied.

"Spy or not, you're still the smartest, most honest chap we've ever met." Finn praises Robin and he smiles. "And, do you want to go to your home in our world? If you want, you can go with them." When Cross asks, Robin ponders for a moment.

"Thank you, but I'm good. Kevin, Lena, I've been with my friends with me, so I think this is more home." Robin refrains. "There's nobody who knows the fate behind it." You told me before, didn't you?" When Robin asked Cross, "However, there are fate that can be difficult to predict, but I wish I could go on the path to this happy fate." He wishes so. "I also." Robin also wants.

"By the way, when will you be here?" Robin asked them, "I'm not sure, but I'll come to play in time." Rod replied. "If there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know." Finn asked,

"Well, I sure appreciate that, thank you..." Robin answered,

"Actually... there is one thing..."

-road-

"WHOO-HOO!!!"

At this time, Robin rides the jet board he gave to Cross and races at a tremendous speed.

Then pass Willy's Butte and pass other racers.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Francesco was embarrassed when Robin passed quickly.

And he met Lightning.

Lightning: Robin!

Robin: Look at this! They gave me this!

Lightning: I'll see you at the finish line, buddy!

Robin: Not if I see you first!

Francesco: Francesco must not be left out!

Shu: Don't even have us!

And everyone does their best to get to the finish line.

"That was fun!" Robin was excited. "Are you sure?" Kevin empathizes. "And it's all good to make everyone fun!" Let's say that, everyone laughs.

-Behind the building-

Then, someone acted as if peeking from behind the building and soon left somewhere.

Wow, it's great! And what was that guy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 236 11
Latitude: 40 degrees 6.80'n Longitude: 172 degrees 23.84'w Location: Pacific Ocean "This is agent Leland Turbo, I have a flash transmission for Finn...
42.1K 545 13
A/N: this is part-two of my 'Cars (OCs Included)' book, and plus, since some folks have asked me to make a second book, I guess I can't help but give...
72.4K 1.2K 19
Chloe is a 9 year old girl in Creek of Angels Orphanage. Her parents died when she was only a baby. The crazy guard of the orphanage, Mrs Nelson, abu...
91.7K 1.2K 18
A/N: this is a redo and redone version of my 'Cars' book from my other account, so there will be some added images and some more information and othe...