Bullets and Bruises

Από BananaSpaghetti

[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, h... Περισσότερα

Foreword
Chapter 1: The Devil's Order
Chapter 2: Troublemaker
Chapter 3: Ice Rink
Chapter 4: Last Day of Summer
Chapter 5: Threat
Chapter 6: First Day of Hell
Chapter 7: New Student
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: An English Project
Chapter 11: A New...What?!
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: YOU!
Chapter 14: Run Away
Chapter 15: Restlessness
Chapter 17: Emotions
Chapter 18: Payback
Chapter 19: Rescue
Chapter 20: An Earful
Chapter 21: Confusion
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Date
Chapter 24: The Deed
Chapter 25: A Step Further [R]
Chapter 26: Mission
Chapter 27: Failed
Chapter 28: Kidnapped
Chapter 29: Payback
Chapter 30: No More Secrets
Chapter 31: Thank You [R]
Let's Talk: Bullets and Bruises
Where I have been...and my plans for the future...

Chapter 16: Make Me...

6.7K 213 38
Από BananaSpaghetti

Chapter 16: Make Me...

Saturday.

Most of the population of the world adore this time of day. It does indicate that it's a break from either work or school but also a time to just goof around and have fun as much as you want. But for Alexander, this Saturday is probably one of his worst.

Not only he got to see Dan-Alistair, which he still doesn't have a definite feeling about, he's also fairly tired because of getting an hour of sleep. Things aren't the best but at least he's not having an episode featuring: Hangover. At least he has that going for him.

Right now, Alexander is pacing in his bathroom, his alarm clock taunting him with the blinking neon numbers saying that he only have fifteen minute before his bodyguard arrived. Some may say that a bodyguard must always be on the side or near their master or client or whatever you want to call it but Alistair is also one of the best assassin in the market right now.

The albino have two jobs to do and being with Alexander 24/7 isn't one of it. Somehow this mere thought sends a knot of confusion on Alexander's chest.

A knock disrupted Alexander's train of thought. He opens the door and it reveals a 6"5 man with black hair and dark-gray roots. This man is no stranger to Alexander, he is the one that thought him almost everything he knows and give him the attention he needed.

Not that his mother and father can't give him that too. It's just that they are very busy form time to time. BY time to time almost always. His mother is a model at a very well-known agency and his father is the CEO and the godfather of the most powerful mafia.

Alexander understands this from a very young age too, so he isn't that sad when no one is except form maids and workers and Miles.

"Young master, would you like to have breakfast?" Miles asked while bowing to show respect for the young capo.

"No thanks, Miles, I think I'll-"A smooth bell sound echo through the halls and walls of the mansion. Miles quickly excused himself to the young capo, the butler didn't want the visitor waiting and leaving a bad expression to the Kings' name. The King Mafia is known for their swiftness, after all.

The enormous double doors opens and revealed Alistair, having his stoic face. Miles quickly bows, he is lower than the Shadow Assassin, after all. "Good morning, Miles, may I ask where is Alexander is? We both have business to take off."

The butler guides the assassin to the second floor and to his young master's bedroom. Opening the door, Alexander comes face to face with Alistair. The albino isn't that tall but he is shorter than Miles but taller than Alexander.

"Hey." Alexander greeted. The blonde quickly notices the albino's red piercing eyes, like a bullet through someone's head. And he looks like a bunny, a killer bunny that is.

"Let's go." Alistair beckons. "We're going to my place." Alistair get a grip of Alexander's hand, sparks flying everywhere, might as well caused and electrical fire. Sparks flying and burning passion too.

"But how about my da-. " Alexander tries to reason of the sudden swiftness.

"I've already informed your father about us leaving. We need to go now, I have a mission to take care of." With that the two went downstairs and to Alistair's car. It isn't special but good enough for the two. Alistair hop on the driver's seat and Alexander to the passenger one.

The drive to Alistair's place is a quiet one. Mainly because of the two not muttering a word but also Alistair not turning on the radio. I mean who does that?! Finally, after an agonizing fifteen minutes, they finally arrived. Alistair's apartment complex is one of the most expensive one in the state. It's no surprised for Alexander though.

The two then went in the elevator and Alistair pressed a number. 40. The elevator went up and then stopped at the designated number. Alistair unlocks the door of his apartment, number 214. The two went inside. Alexander first notices the cozy and homey feeling of Alistair's apartment. The walls are painted beige but it's classy with the wood-like sofa and chairs.

Alistair then went into a room, his bedroom. Alexander hesitated at first but follows the man anyway. Just as Alexander enters the bedroom, a piece of paper flew right in to Alexander's face but to Alistair's disappointment, Alexander quickly caught the paper.

"Read it before we start, I don't want to be the only one doing this damned thing." Alistair said. While Alexander moves on top of Alistair's bed, it's quite comfy, comfier than Alexander's own mattress. He's quite jealous.

"I'm going to change, is that all right with you?" Alistair asked the blond, referring to his suit and tie.

"N-Not at all." Alexander stuttered which Alistair sighed. Alexander tries to focus the paper he needed to read but a sound of cloth rustling interrupted the thing he's previously been doing.

Alistair, back facing Alexander, removes his top, revealing a very muscular back, sexy, some may say. It is littered with scars and bruises but it's still a sight to see for Alexander. Alistair then bends down, taking off his shoes and socks.

Deep breaths, Alexander. Deep breaths.

The albino then rubs his neck, causing his back muscles to tense and be more visible. Alexander holds back a groan. The albino then unzips his pants and bends down, revealing very, very, extremely tight black boxers that contrasted the albino's skin.

And, that's Alexander's cue to stop looking-gawking at Alistair. The assassin have a very nice body, even nicer than the football captain himself. Alexander could feel something poking his lower arm, where it is resting on his crotch.

You've got to be kidding me. Alexander thought in disbelief. Never in his life get turned on by a guy before. At least...until now.

"Are you done?" Alistair asked.

"Y-Yeah." Alexander muttered to which the assassin smirked. He knew Alexander has been checking him out when he was undressing.

Why the hell would he rubs his neck when it's not even hurting?

Alexander looks up and the sight isn't helping his 'little buddy' down there. Alistair is wearing a tight t-shirt which reveals his very well-sculpted abs and chest. At least he isn't wearing short-shorts or another tight clothing.

"Let's start, shall we?" Alistair asked and Alexander nods.

The two discussed The Merchant of Venice and its selected acts and scenes. Alistair explains it swiftly but clearly and simply, which the blond appreciated. They discuss about Antonio and Basilio's friendship and Basilio's favor to Antonio in order to impress his love, Porcia.

"You know that, a lot of people speculated that Antonio loves Basilio so he ask for money to his enemy?" Alistair informed.

"No, I didn't." Alexander meekly replied back.

"What do you think about us?" Alistair asked but the blond gives him a questioning look. "Antonio's love, my sexuality, and your grandpa's. What do you think about men loving men? Being gay?"

"I actually don't mind it. But a lot of people in our school doesn't like it. I'm actually quite surprise you're not a social outcast, I mean the..." With that simple statement, it started Alexander's rant about the discrimination about gay and other members of the LGBQ+ community. It went on for a while and Alistair is starting to lose his shit.

He just wanted to ask about Alexander's opinion not form a whole TED talk.

"...AND they would be rumors about know but..."

"Oh my god! Can you shut the fuck up?!" The man sneered.

Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Make me."

The man stood up from his seat and began to inch towards Alexander. Each step the man take, Alexander took a step back. Their little dance continued until Alexander's back pressed the wall.

"W-What are you doing?!" The man said nothing and inch towards Alexander's face. The blond closes his eyes and he felt warm lips pressed onto his.

Alexander is stunned at Alistair's trick. He knew this would shut him up but he doesn't want this! Does he? A part of his brain is in cloud nine but a teeny-tiny part of him says...the same god damn thing. The rational part of his brain comes back when a tongue swipes his bottom lip, wanting to have access to Alexander's mouth.

Alexander pushed the skinnier man away, pressing the back of his hand to his mouth. But he's panting hard. The both of them are. The kiss was soft and full of passion it's nothing like the kisses the two experienced before. Some of it were rough, forceful and full of lust but this kiss is something different. Differently good.

"Seems like you have a little problem down there." Alistair said. "Mind if I took care of it?" Alexander blushes hard and the albino laughs.

Alexander composes himself to the door. "I'm leaving." The blond said.

"Be sure to dream of me!" Alistair shouted through the door, knowing damn well that Alexander will dream of him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Toxic Cure Από Goddess_lia

Ρομαντική

87.6K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...
100K 2.9K 21
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- I regre...
48.4K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
7.1M 250K 56
Life really does suck for Nathaniel. With a minimum wage job as a helper for a librarian and two dead parents, his life is just piles and piles of b...