NDKS 2 : Ruined

Galing kay Lulu_Shin222

[Book 2 ng NANG DAHIL KAY SIMSIMI] 8 years have passed since Myrah's heart was torn to pieces. Now, she's st... Higit pa

Prologue
Episode 1 - SHUT UP
Episode 2 - Kain muna
Episode 3 - Sweet Dreams
Episode 4 - His Wife
Episode 5 - Emotional breakdown
Episode 6 - I'm Sorry
Episode 7 - Plan
Episode 8 - A dream
Episode 9 - Last breathe
Episode 10 - Relief
Episode 11 - I'll stay
Episode 12 - Surprise
Episode 13 - Fifth
Episode 14 - Thank you
Episode 15 - Later
Episode 16 - Food
Episode 17 - Decision
Episode 18 - Let's play
Episode 19 - Square One
Episode 20 - Perfect
Episode 21 - My Dream Debut
Episode 22 - Just my Boss
Episode 23 - At Ease
Episode 24 - Gummies
Episode 25 - Betray Him
Episode 26 - Ako at hindi siya
Episode 27 - Hindi na Ako Susuko
Episode 28 - Surprise Visit
Episode 29 - Aliyah's Sanity
Episode 30 - Sweet Smiles
Episode 31 - Notification
Episode 32 - Under Control
Episode 33 - She Cried
Episode 34 - I still can't forgive her
Episode 35 - What I want
Episode 35.1 - I Can't
Episode 36 - SimSimi Loves You
Episode 37 - Say Yes
NOTE (NOT AN UPDATE)

Episode 37.1 - I'm not Afraid

148 5 5
Galing kay Lulu_Shin222

3rd Person POV

Clearly uncomfortable and anxious, Myrah excused herself and walked out. She didn't even look back nor did she had any intention to.

Both men could only watch as she left in a hurry.

"Guess she really needed to go." Sabi ni Kieth.

Tumingin si V sa kanya at nakita siyang kumakain na parang walang pake sa mundo.

It made his blood boil.

He had been controlling his temper the whole time they were there and made sure Myrah wouldn't feel too uncomfortable or burdened but Kieth here was acting like he was completely oblivious to everything.

Alam niya na hindi ganun ka babaw si Kieth and that only made him even more furious.

Kieth was messing with Myrah.

Sensing V's glare, Kieth looked at him.

"What? May sinabi ba ako?" He blinked, feigning innocence.

V scoffed, "Alam mo kung ano ang sinabi mo."

Judging by how Myrah reacted, he had a vague idea as to what those words meant.

He wasn't that naive.

Kieth raised his arms in sarcastic defeat, "Hey, if you're that worried about her, go get her. Bat ka pa nakikipag away sakin?"

"At ikaw?" V asked.

He told Myrah to think about her feelings for him.

And now, he needed to know if this guy was still the man he talked to in the hospital.

Kieth looked at him and smiled, "If you're asking if I'm worried, I'm not." He pointed his fork at V. "That's the boyfriend's job."

Boyfriend?

Myrah didn't tell him that they broke up?

V was shocked but he didn't let it show. "Are you telling me that you give up?"

Kieth laughed. "Oh, hell no." And for the first time, he glared back. "I'm only respecting your temporary relationship."

They stared each other down for a full minute.

That was when V knew that Kieth was still aiming for Myrah's heart and that he was not joking around.

"That avid fan you were talking about." V started. "It was Myrah, wasn't it? That was your story, wasn't it?"

He had hoped it wasn't, but he asked anyway.

He was having a hard time thinking about that possibility, but he asked anyway.

Because he felt like he was left in the dark.

He waited for his response but there was none.

Kieth only smirked as he swirled his wine around. He didn't even need to say a word.

That alone confirmed V's suspicion.

And he felt his world coming down and he dropped his head, in obvious pain.

All this time, akala niya alam na niya ang lahat tungkol kay Myrah.

But he didn't even know half of it.

He didn't even know he was acting out their story.

Was that why Myrah was so emotional during the last scene?

He clenched his fists and bit his lip.

Thinking more about it made his head spin and his heart break even more.

Ano pa ba ang tinatago mo, Myrah?

Bakit hindi mo man lang sinabi sa akin?

Fighting the urge to break down right then and there, he calmed himself and looked at Kieth in the eye.

SimSimi.

The man in front of him is SimSimi.

Of course, it all started with him.

"I see... Did you have fun watching us act everything out?" He asked, words laced with venom.

"Not really." Kieth replied nonchalantly. "I wanted to be the one who kissed her."

He had never felt such a strong urge to punch someone in the face before.

That aside, alam niyang siya ang dehado sa sitwasyon na 'to. Pero hindi pa rin siya magpapatalo.

V nodded, "Ah, oo nga pala. You didn't get your happy ending." He mocked.

Striking a nerve, Kieth tilted his head in annoyance. "Not yet."

"Well, you're in luck." V started. "You might get it sooner than you think."

Kieth looked at him confused.

"I broke up with her." Inamin ni V, his voice not wavering at all.

Not believing what he just heard, Kieth scoffed, "And you're telling me this... because?"

"Because I'm not afraid." He confidently answered.

Although deep inside, he was terrified, he decided not to be because he wanted her happiness more than his own.

Kahit alam na niya ang totoong nangyari noon.

Hindi niyang magawang magalit kay Myrah.

She already had enough misunderstandings in her life and he didn't want to add to that. He knew that she must've had her reasons.

And so he thought...

The only thing I'm really good at is understanding her.

So that's what I'm going to do.

Kieth was amazed by his words and smirked, "Really? 'Cause it looks like you're giving her up to me."

His smug look was masking his obvious irritation.

He should be happy to know that they're not together anymore. But knowing that this guy let her go that easily didn't sit well with him.

Ganun ba talaga ka dali iwan si Myrah?

V put down his fork, "Don't get the wrong idea, I never said I gave up." He said as he stood up.

Looking down at Kieth, he knew he didn't make the wrong decision.

"Because of you, Myrah's been going through hell and now she's confused. Her happiness is my priority and she knows that. Kaya binigyan ko siya ng panahong mag-isip at mag desisyon while still being there for her as a friend." His eyes were burning with rage and passion. "Hindi kasi ako parehas sa iba diyan na kayang saktan, lokohin at iwan ang mahal niya dahil sa letcheng takot na yan."

Kieth stood up and grabbed him by the collar. "You... don't know anything." He said in fuming anger.

"And do you think I care?" V retorted back. "I couldn't care any less about your past."

He grabbed Kieth's collar in return and with every fiber in his being, he declared. "But I do know one thing. This SimSimi loves her too." He said, referring to himself.

Binitawan ni V ang damit ni Kieth.

"And I'd do anything for her."

______________
Hello my lovely readers 😌

First of all, thank you for reading and for reaching this point of the story! I am and forever will be grateful to you guys.

I'm also so sorry if this update was a bit short 😔

Like I said in the last A/N, I divided this episode into 3 parts. And yes, the second part is the boys' face off. Ta-daaaa~

Don't worry, I will make it up in the next update. It will be up next week, Sunday!

So until then, enjoy reading, my loves! ❤️

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!

See youuuu~

~ Ms. Author ~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.6K 712 19
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
2.6K 574 128
Park Jimin- a.k.a- Jess/jass Min Yoongi- a.k.a- Red Kim taehyung- a.k.a- Fatima Jeon Jungkook-a.k.a- Luigi Kim Namjoon- a.k.a- Neil Kim Seokjin- a.k...
256K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...