Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

45.

166 5 0
By princesstakeover

Ranae

I woke up to the sun beaming in the room. I looked over and seen Chris snoring away fully clothed. I shook my head and pull the covers back to get out the bed.

I winced in pain once I stepped on the ground. I forgot my foot was bandaged up from yesterday incident. It would've been nice if I woke up knowing it was just a dream.

I took some pressure off my foot and carefully walked to the bathroom with one eye open and one shut. I didn't bother closing the door and just went to pee. I washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and wiped my face.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and went back into the bedroom. I seen Chris was still sleep and I got back in bed. I wasn't in the mood to do anything right now but just lay here.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and took it off charge. The first thing I went to was my text messages. I seen hella text messages from Kaitlin and she seem very worried about me. I mean, I don't blame her I did leave all of a sudden without explanation.

Me: Hey baby❤️ I'm sorry about yesterday, I can explain. Can you come over later on today?

I seen I had a text from my mom also and opened the thread.

Mom: I swear that damn girl just want to pick on you for no reason!!!

Me: Huh?

I exited out the messages and headed over to my Instagram. I seen my notifications was booming and was thinking it was all from being seen with Kim and Kanye probably.

I looked through the mentions and my face scrunched up. I seen I was being tagged in hella shit including shit from theshaderoom. I clicked on the post and turned my volume up a little and I read the caption of the video.

' Rose Queen speaks about Chris Brown and Ranae Collins on live earlier today '

"That shit was so funny last night, that bitch was spooked as fuck when she seen me.... and that's not even the tea, the bitch was going back and forth with her man.. no surprise to me. That nigga needa keep his bitch on the leash but I'll dog walk that ho" and she starts laughing with her friends in the background.

"Bitch done made me spill my drink, I should've smacked that ho but I was trynna keep it classy for Kim and Kanye cause that's my people foreal I wouldn't do that at their shit"

What the fuck is her problem?? She doesn't know how to quit, she wants me to respond. She wants to make me angry for no fucking reason. I guess she didn't learn her lesson last time.

I scrolled and seen more videos from last night and then somehow people just responding about Rose.

This hoe got some nerve coming for my sis Nae Nae like she didn't give you that black eye last time🥱

Rose so fucking jealous, it doesn't make sense like damn I know it's Chris fine self but baby she gon snatch that leash from you and drag you instead😂😩

We all know Rose been desperate for Chris. If that was the case you should've cuffed him before Ranae got to him stupid.

I liked all three comments and went back to my messages seeing that I had a new message from Kait.

Kait: Hey boo!! What happen yesterday?? I was worried sick about you.. I'll be over in 30.

Me: I know I'm so sorry, I'll tell you everything once you get here.

I locked my phone and went downstairs to fix me some cereal.

After pouring my milk in my Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I went into the living room and watched cartoons on the couch until Kait arrived.

Time had went pass and I finally heard the doorbell ring. I got up and walked to the door to let Kait in.

I opened the door and she came in and gave me a hug.

"Girl I'm glad you ok" She said hugging me then let me go. She walked in and I closed the door behind her. She took her shades off and took a good look at me.

"What happen to your foot?"

I walked back to the couch and she followed. She sat next to me and turned all her attention to me.

"So last night..um... when we was in the club I seen...I seen him"

"Who?"

"The guy that- that raped me"

She gasped. "Oh my gosh Ranae"

"I was at the bar talking to Omar and when I turned around I seen him in the crowd. It's like everything froze around me, I immediately knew who it was and I got so scared. I went to the bathroom and he followed me in there.. he threatened me and told me not to tell anyone. So I kicked him and ran out the club and hid in a alley until my Uber came. Which explains my foot."

"Ranae... I'm so sorry... I wish you came back to the section so I could help"

"I know I know, but I panicked and just ran" I shook my head and pushed my hair back.

"Come here" she held her arms out. I went into them and she hugged me.

"It's going to be ok baby, he's never going to try to hurt you again I promise. Me and Chris not gonna let that happen"

I wanted to cry but I held my tears back. I let go of her and nodded.

"Thank you so much"

"You know I love my babes" I smiled.

"Where's Brandon big head ass?" I said switching the subject.

"The pain in the ass" she said rolling her eyes.

"But you love that man" I laughed.

"Mhm whatever" she smiled and looked away.

"You got plans today?"

"Uhh yea actually me and him are going out for brunch. He was getting dress while I came over here to check on you"

"Oh that's cute, well I don't want to hold you up sis. I'll hit you up later"

"You sure?"

"Yea I'm sure, I'm about to go wake up Chris and bother him"

"Speaking of Chris, thank God he let me know you was ok last night. I know y'all disagree a lot but he loves you Nae and I know you love him, everything will be ok in paradise babe I just know"

I nodded and smiled.

"Well I will text you later and we're gonna make some plans as soon as you get better okay?" She said getting up and giving me one last hug.

"Ok, yea" I walked her to the door to let her out. I walked outside to feel the sun and watched her leave. I waved goodbye and went back into the house.

I locked the door and went back upstairs. I notice Chris was still sleep and decided not to bother him just yet. I didn't feel like getting dress but I was forcing myself to.

I walked into the closet and close the door behind me because I didn't want to wake Chris. I went to my side to see what I wanted to wear. I was most likely not going anywhere today so I was just looking for a lounge fit. I picked out a Nike fit and noticed I had a cute hair tie to match it. I grabbed the step stool and reached on top of the shelf to grab my bin it was in.

I stepped down and sat it on the floor so I can go through it. I got on my knees and started looking for it.

I found it and sat it beside me. Before I closed the bin I saw pictures at the bottom and took them out. It was pictures of my mom, dad, and me. I smiled going through them. I got to the last picture and it was captured me and him. I stopped smiling and just stared at it.

I try to brush it off every time but it's so hard. I'm hurting bad. My face got warm and I felt tears coming down. I miss my dad so much I wish he was here. I wish I can hug him again and he can tell me that everything will be ok and that he will protect me.

I cried even more just thinking about it. I sat the picture down and put my head in my hands trying not to make much noise.

I should've answered his call. I should've never went to Jamaica and did what I did. Once I get sad I start thinking about everything and my mind just goes everywhere. All I could think of was the what if's.

"Ranae?"

I slightly jumped once I heard Chris voice, I didn't even hear him coming in. I quickly wiped my eyes and nose.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine, I was just looking for my hair tie and I found it"

I gathered the pictures and put them back in the bin. I closed the top and put it back on the top shelf not looking at Chris.

"Baby" he said.

I stepped back down and bend over to grab my tie and my outfit I had picked out. I looked down and started walking pass Chris but he was in the way. I sighed and backed up.

"Look at me" he said.

"Chris move" I said still not looking.

He grabbed my chin and gently lifted it up making me look at him.

Chris

I looked into her eyes and they were red and puffy. All I saw was pain. I knew she was crying and that she was reminiscing on them pictures with her dad. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. I sat down and made her come in between my legs and just hugged her tightly.

"You're strong baby and your dad knows that. We believe in you and we love you so much. You don't have to keep your feelings from me I'm right here when you need me it's ok to cry" I said rubbing her back.

She began to cry hard and I just held her until she got all her tears out.

I was so sad for my baby girl she didn't deserve any of this.

She let go to wipe her face. She then looked at me and gave me a kiss.

"I love you" she said pressing her head against mine.

"I love you too baby... now lemme run you a bath"

"Ok" she said allowing me to get up.

My baby gon be ok.
-
Ranae

The rest of the day was pretty shitty and I honestly glad I have Chris by my side during all this. Kait right, we might fuss at times but we truly do love each other and I don't know where I be right now if he wasn't here. I'll probably be somewhere doing dumb shit.

Right now it was about midnight and we was sitting here watching a movie together and eating snacks. I put my gummy bears on the nightstand and turn over to Chris. I was staring at him and noticed seconds later.

"Wassup baby" He said looking at me and looking back at the tv.

"I love you papi"

"I love you too babygirl"

"No, like I really love you Chris" I said sitting up.

"Thank you for being there for me"

He put his snack down and gave me his attention. He smiled and opened his arms up for a hug. I climbed on top of his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"Of course, I love you too much I do anything for you and protect you. I got you forever" He said.

I looked at him and leaned in to start kissing him. I started slowly grinding on top of him and placing his hand on me. I grabbed his neck and grabbed his other hand to put on my boob but he stopped and winced.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned looking at him.

He looked down at his hand and back at me. I looked down and I couldn't really see but it looked bruised.

"Lemme see" I said.

"It's nothing"

"Lemme see" I demanded.

I reached over to turn the lamp on and gently grabbed his hand. It looked bruised badly but I didn't peep because he had changed into a oversized hoodie.

"Where did this come from?"

"I fell"

I gave him a dumb look.

"On your knuckles??"

"It can happen"

"Christopher stop playing with me"

He gave me this look and grabbed my hands.

"I punched someone"

"Who?"

"I don't know shii" He mumbled.

"You don't have to lie to me babe"

"Ion want to either"

"Then tell me"

"...Mark"

I moved my hands from him and gave him this look. I asked him not to do one simple thing and he couldn't even listen to me.

"Why?" I shrugged and shook my head.

"Baby I-"

"I asked you to leave the situation alone" I said raising my voice.

"Ranae you sound ridiculous"

"I'm ridiculous??"

He sighed and sat up straight scratching his head.

"How I sound ridiculous Chris??"

"You think imma let a nigga come in my city and disrespect you hell nah. And you think I wasn't gonna beat that nigga ass for what he did to you? You must be out of your fucking mind"

Chris always came off as protective and I love him for that. But it's just too much going on at the moment and I just don't want consistent drama or violence right now, this shit is stressing me out so bad. It's like this shit never stop.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Baby I understand you want to protect me and yes he do deserve his ass to get beat I agree but right now the drama is a lot for me"

He looked into my eyes.

"It's hard to breathe right now" I said looking back at him and then looking away.

"I'm sorry Ranae, I should've listened to you"

I nodded.

"It's ok but please when I say don't do something I need you to trust me"

He nodded.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" He said giving me a kiss on forehead.

I just want me and Chris to be on the same page right now. We didn't even bring up the baby situation and I honestly didn't feel like getting into it with him about it. Right now I had to be focus on other things and that was to get my mental healthy again.

___________________________

Vote 💕
Comment🗣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
197K 8.4K 41
Mirage By ♡

Fanfiction

323K 7.6K 32
A series of Chris Brown imagines. (est. 2015)
2.8K 181 31
The life story of 17yr old Maliah Williams.