The ABO Serum

By widgetwonker

The GenLife Corporation is about to revolutionize the planet with a new drug originally developed with the lo... More

Simple Life vs. Sledgehammer
The Fruit Cancels Out the Junk Food
GenLife Needs Test Subjects
Chekhov's Wine Bottle
Dinner and ...
I Don't Like Sex
If You Could Get Pregnant
This is Too Much for 3 am
I Think I Live Here Now
(Part 2) You did what?
Coffee & a Secondary Gender
This Is Happening Too Fast
Alpha Rats Became Aggressive
One Fucked-Up Summer Camp
Can You Call It Love Under the Circumstances
We Need to Eat
(Part 3) The Missing Man
Time to Fly
Exposed, Or Not
Waking Up Is Hard To Do
(Part 4) The Betas Went Home
The Fraternity That Picked You
You Did This To Me
Exorcising Doubt
Broke But Happy
(Part 5) Matchmaking Experiments
The Dyke on a Bike
Ms. Doctor
Sweet Relief
(Part 6) Maybe Some Mates Aren't Affected
You Were Supposed to Have the Babies
You Slept Through the Apocalypse
A Keeping Quilt
How to Marry an Introvert
(Part 5 extra) Heat Demands a Honeymoon
(Part 4 extra) This is Sweet an All, But...
(Part 3 extra) Barefoot, Pregnant, In the Kitchen
(Part 2 extra) You've Been a Bad Boy
It Just Gets Worse
(Part 1 extra) Let's Go Home
(Part 7) You've Never Passed a Log the Size of a Baby
Nesting is Real
They Listed This As a Fixer Upper, Right?
Plan Sets and Settlements
(Part 8) F*ck Supermen
Wrestling With Fate
Two Bedrooms, Both Alike in Dignity
Disclosures
Life Interrupted
His Alpha's Gift
Sports Camp
A Lazy Weekend
(Part 9) What The Heart Wants
Consent Ended Awhile Ago
It's Not My Fault
Romance Isn't Everything
(Part 10) The Preacher's Wife
Ill Fated Mates
The Spiral Dance
Homecoming
Grafting Lives
Chuck's
What is Love?
(Part 11) Sacrificed
The Prodigal
TrΓ©s Sheik
Yours to Command
All the Cheesecakes
Arabian Nights
Cooperating
(Part 10 extra) Bonus Daddy
(Part 8 extra) Ready
(Part 7 extra) Testing the Beams
(Part 6 extra) Infertile Wombs
(Part 12) Crybaby
Old Dogs
When Holding Hands is Better Than Sex
Coffee and Gossip
There's A Hole In This Home
Sex on a Stick
(Part 11 extra) The World Transformed
(Part 12 extra) Love Wins

(Part 9 extra) Hello Young Lovers

689 77 10
By widgetwonker

GenLife finally began releasing omegas one at a time when their heats became predictable and they had enough data for the customized birth control. They would have to isolate again during their heats, but pheromone suppressant trials were beginning, so there was hope that wouldn't be the case forever. Of course, mated omegas were freed as they paired, but the rest, the ones who still suffered, were finally able to resume their lives.

Those employed by GenLife returned to their jobs and the company promised 'heat leave' which was unpaid, but they could use their flextime or their generous allotment of sick/vacation days. The company kept most of their employees busy, and thus employed, within their respective isolation facilities for the duration, and helped the rest apply for disability. They were in a gray area for workers' compensation insurance. A few were taking on the fight and Daryl was willing to help them, but the insurance company lawyers and the GenLife lawyers were both against it.

Those omegas who were not employed by GenLife had a difficult time returning to society. Both school and work were subject to regular interruptions for their heat cycles. The justice department was considering whether this condition could qualify for protection under the Americans with Disabilities Act, but since a person could intentionally get it there were arguments against. Presently, they were not issuing guidance for employers so it fell to individuals whether they were willing to accommodate the needs of omega employees. In a town so heavily impacted, many were trying to do so, but not all, and those that were found it difficult.

A committee at the college was trying to work out appropriate accommodations and finding it challenging as well. When students were out of commission three to six days per month, and not even in a state where they could study at home...this was going to be a problem.

One of the college committee members brought their concerns to the high school principal suggesting the high school prepare before the first generation of children born with ABO reached them. Who knew at what age their heats would begin? The principal forwarded their concerns to the superintendent who made an appointment with Daryl to discuss it.

Daryl watched Carey's growing belly with increasing apprehension about the world his child would be born into. It seemed like every decision he made during this season mattered a million times more.

The local college granted the entire high school graduating class admission, should they want it, for the fall semester so they could at least start on their general education requirements in case the town didn't open for them to go to their other choices in time. It did open, with little time to spare. But Trevor opted to stay so he could remain close to Braedon. Braedon was forced by omega quarantine to take a gap year.

When Braedon was finally released and they had their first date, it was magical. He was in love with all his heart. They hadn't talked about it, but Trevor had to know the only future he could have with Braedon included getting the ABO disease himself and transitioning. They couldn't know for sure to what. The longer they didn't talk about it, the harder it became for Braedon to bring it up. He'd talked to Steve and Gary and felt a little better about it, but he couldn't say anything to Trevor.

When Christmas came and Trevor got down on one knee to propose, Braedon's anxiety about the matter peaked. He was grateful the moment was private, out under the stars with the moonlight reflecting on the snow and casting the world in a surreal glow.

"Are you sure?" Braedon asked.

"I'm on one knee in the snow," Trevor answered with a nervous laugh.

Braedon dropped to his knees beside Trevor and said, "I want to say yes with all my heart, but we haven't talked about what this means for you. You'd transition and there's no guarantee what to."

"Yes," Trevor agreed. "That's why we should get married as soon as school breaks for the Summer. That gives me time to complete the transition before going back. And you plan to start next fall too, right? It will be easier for you with a mate."

"You've been thinking about all that?" Braedon looked at his boyfriend in awe.

"You haven't been?" Trevor teased.

"Well, of course I have, but you never said anything." Braedon accused.

"I'm saying it right now. I love you and I want to marry you and transition and become your mate and have a long happy life loving you more every day. I know we're young, but I think when you find the one that makes you feel complete, age doesn't really matter. We can finish growing up together, growing into each other instead of off in our own directions and hoping we're still compatible when we meet again somewhere in the future. We'll probably have to work on ourselves a lot, and we need to finish our education, but we won't be the first couple to marry at nineteen years old.

"I was worried about being too young, too, so I talked to my grandma about it. She got married at seventeen. She said of course it was hard, but these years are going to be hard whether you're married or not. If you're married, you're part of a team working hard together and she thought she liked that better. That's why she got married young. I want to be a team with you Braedon Wilson. Please, marry me?"

From where they both crouched on their knees in the snow it was difficult to move, but Braedon managed to land himself in Trevor's arms crying, "Yes. Yes, I'll marry you. I want to be on your team forever."

They ended up being the first gay couple married in Jonathan's church after the denomination came back with a decision against it and the congregation decided to break with their denomination and become independent. They felt their national leaders were too far removed from the situation to understand how it was escalating.

When 100% of the human population transitioned, as most of the town residents now expected, would God reject all of them? Even the ones born affected? It was not in the character of a God who would love the world enough to send his son to die, to then reject the world for a mistake, so their understanding of the Bible must be flawed. Pastor Rosenfeld set the example for his community studying deeply to gain a better understanding and making complicated interpretations from a foundation of love. Having a lawyer beside him to ask complicated questions actually helped to lead him in new directions of inquiry.

As a result, he was able to stand at the church altar with confidence in God's approval of the two young men vowing to love, honor, and cherish each other until death. He guided them through the exchanging of rings and then announced them to the assembled family and friends. When they kissed, some yokel in the back set off a confetti cannon. The cleanup crew was not going to be happy. But the grooms were.

They smiled and laughed, and Jonathan approved. They were being honest with each other and open in front of their community. That was a wonderful place from which to start a marriage.

They didn't leave town to honeymoon as Trevor would need follow up treatments for his transition right away. Instead, Jonathan asked Lance to ask his friend Carey to ask his mate Daryl, the General Manager of the GenLife lab, if they could just honeymoon in a GenLife lab quarantine room together. Given the sensitive nature of the situation and the fact that there was still much to be learned from observing it, Daryl agreed.

Gary snuck into the sterile quarantine room ahead of time and changed the bedding to a black and red satin set that screamed sexy, sprinkled rose petals, and lit vanilla candles on every available surface. The boys were too young for alcohol, so he left sparkling cider on ice with champagne flutes and filled the small fridge with other beverages and snacks for them to refuel. Since Braedon was already an omega, he should produce his own lubrication, but Gary made sure edible flavored lubes were in the nightstand and then tossed in some other toys and furry handcuffs just for fun. He laughed maniacally as he snuck back out. It was great being an old guy. You could get away with almost anything.

The newlyweds barely noticed the room. They'd waited a year to be together like this and they were naked in each other's arms in record breaking time. Their first coming together was frantic and predictably fast. But youth also have stamina, so they were back at it again after a mere five minutes spent panting on the bed next to each other.

The second time they came together slowly, savoring each sensation and whispering their love for each other over and over again. Braedon cried when Trevor came inside him, feeling completely healed from his past sexual trauma by the tenderness of his husband's lovemaking.

Then, they slept, because wedding prep is exhausting.

When they woke up the next morning the candles had all burned themselves out, the rose petals wilted and stuck to their skin, and Trevor's transition was beginning. GenLife delivered follow up treatments to their door along with meals. A blood test determined Trevor was becoming an alpha, and by day three they were both overwhelmed by each other's pheromones and certain they'd found their reciprocal mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 801 11
Chandra, a dimwit guy ended up in an omegaverse world and became the omega wife of the protagonist's big brother, Aryan, who was feared by people bec...
7K 273 30
All his life, Kian has known nothing but trauma. As an omega, he was abused all his life and was told that he has one sole purpose: be used by others...
47.2K 3.8K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...